Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

The Bramble posted:

I find everyone in this thread guilty of abusing the Dragon Kill Point system to totally screw me out of getting that mythic bracer that you all KNEW was BiS for my build. I hereby sentence you all to reading this all the way to the end.

Is it my fault for me losing my friend’s shoe? (25F)(30F)

Like like like like like like like. YTA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hughlander
May 11, 2005

It's a pitty that Maury Povich is retiring since this is really one for him...

AITA for disinviting my father & father-in-law (who are adoptive brothers) from the wedding after they decided they want to start dating openly?

quote:

3 years ago I met the love of my life, Brad. Last year we got engaged but COVID delayed plans. We still wanted our parents to meet so we had them over for dinner a bit ago. I invited my single mum. Brad’s mum died young but he invited the men who raised him, his dad Victor and dad’s first cousin Corey. Corey and Victor are cousins but more like brothers since Corey was raised by his aunt & uncle/Victor’s parents.

The dinner was eventful, turns out my mum and Corey used to date in uni but she hid her pregnancy & ghosted him. So Corey’s my dad, which means Brad & I are second cousins since our dads are first cousins. Yes it is gross, we were grossed out too. But we realized that we love each other + never had this kind of connection with anyone else, so we decided to stay together but test for diseases before having children or not have any at all. We’ve talked so much about this & believe this is the best conclusion for our own well being given the circumstances.

That’s not the point. Up till now we thought Victor and Corey were best friends/brother-like. After all they are cousins raised as brothers & ended up raising a child of their own, Brad. Except we were so wrong when they came to us begging not to get married. We first thought it was because they were grossed by us being related, but it’s the complete opposite. They’ve been in a secret relationship all this time & don’t want us to get married since it’ll be too weird if their kids are married to each other when they want to be together. Yep, read that right. First cousins, raised together, thought of as brothers, in a relationship. To me this is 100x worse than our situation since we didn’t know! They told us they fell in love as teenagers and tried to ignore it for so long but seeing us has caused them to realize they want to be together openly...

Brad is distraught, I'm just disgusted. Call me a hypocrite but I'm not fine with it, if Brad and I knew when we first met we wouldn’t be together. The only reason why we are together is because we don’t think of each other as second cousins. But they knew, they were even raised as brothers, yet they continued. It’s so much worse and we don’t want to stop our marriage because they want to be together openly. I decided to disinvite them but Brad is having second thoughts since he considers them his parents and only family. AITA for being firm and disinviting them?

Edit since I don't feel like explaining myself again: I am not asking for your judgement on whether or not I should marry Brad. If you can't see the difference between first cousins raised as brothers who actively chose to make their relationship romantic, versus second cousins dating for 3 years who only recently found out they were related, then you're being purposefully dense but fine, that's just your opinion which you're entitled to. It's still not what I'm asking for though. Also, I do not live in America, stop equating my situation to places in America as a joke or bringing up American laws that invalidate my relationship. Yes, haha Alabama, I get it.

For those asking: Corey was adopted by Victor's mum sometime in his early childhood years. He considers Victor's mum to be his mum as well. Brad's mum passed when he was 1, at which time Corey moved into Victor's house and they raised Brad together. Brad never considered Corey a father since it was very clear he was "Uncle Corey."

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

Hughlander posted:

AITA for disinviting my father & father-in-law (who are adoptive brothers) from the wedding after they decided they want to start dating openly?

:dogbutton:

Less of a family tree and more of a family tumbleweed.

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Hughlander posted:

why am i hearing banjo music

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?

PancakeTransmission posted:

I thought in the US, "condo" referred to what we call strata title apartments. I also thought that Americans only called them condos when they were buying them rather than renting out (which becomes an apartment). Guess I'm wrong or tenant laws in the US are trash

You can own shares in a Co-Op while still being subject to rules the co-op board sets out. Our building had a package thief be forced to sell his shares and leave this year.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Kuros posted:

:dogbutton:

:mods:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Kuros posted:

:hmmyes:

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

DemoneeHo posted:

Help! My Friends Let Me Live Rent-Free, but I’m Disgusted by What They Do Around the House

Ahahahahahahahahahaha

*deep breath*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I was expecting this to be like "making GBS threads with the door open" or "gently caress swings in the living room." What a disappointment, and yes I mean the author.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:

Hughlander posted:

I need a diagram of this family tree. I'm lost. But regardless, what the hell

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:

zakharov posted:

I need a diagram of this family tree. I'm lost. But regardless, what the hell

Victor and Corey are cousins, were raised as brothers, and apparently started loving as teenagers.

In college Victor married an unnamed woman and had Brad, and Corey had a fling with op's mom, resulting in Op.

Unnamed woman died, victor and corey raised Brad together and were secretly loving the entire time.

Brad and Op somehow met up and fell in love.

Now Victor and Corey want to start dating openly and think it would be weird if their kids were also married, but it's okay that they get brother/cousin/married.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
OP needs to flee the country and start a new life somewhere

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Kurieg posted:

Victor and Corey are cousins, were raised as brothers, and apparently started loving as teenagers.

In college Victor married an unnamed woman and had Brad, and Corey had a fling with op's mom, resulting in Op.

Unnamed woman died, victor and corey raised Brad together and were secretly loving the entire time.

Brad and Op somehow met up and fell in love.

Now Victor and Corey want to start dating openly and think it would be weird if their kids were also married, but it's okay that they get brother/cousin/married.

I don't remember the SAT being this weird.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

Also, reddit has Decreed that Op is an rear end in a top hat (the brotherfucker cousins are assholes too, of course) for not either being okay with his daduncle and uncledad being married, or dropping his boyfriend like a radioactive rod and fleeing to another country.

Hughlander
May 11, 2005

Kurieg posted:

Also, reddit has Decreed that Op is an rear end in a top hat (the brotherfucker cousins are assholes too, of course) for not either being okay with his daduncle and uncledad being married, or dropping his boyfriend like a radioactive rod and fleeing to another country.

Yes, but #1 comment:

quote:

ESH, look you want a little incest they want medium incest. As long as there’s no lots on incest with offspring poo poo happens. Tell them you hope your relationship with your fiancée lasts as long as theirs. And just for extra fun I’m going to use a quote from Tolstoy I never thought I’d have cause to say/ type, “cousins, cousins, trouble in dozens”

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

The Bramble posted:

It is long past time for the US judiciary to implement special MMO courts the way we have special drug, traffic, and family courts. Society is diminished and justice left unserved by not having dedicated, professional legal workers arbitrating and resolving disputes involving griefing, spamming, gold-selling, virtual ROs, and prosecuting developers for wantonly and with reckless disregard nerfing my 2H Axe build.

It would be great reality TV, especially if the plaintiff and defendant were required to cosplay in character for the court appearance.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Redditors can have little a incest, as a treat

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

Hughlander posted:

Yes, but #1 comment:

I mean the cousins thing is just kind of obfuscating the issue. Op is squicked out by their relationship but willing to deal with it for the sake of staying with Brad. The Dad's were not okay with it, and Op disinvited them from the wedding because of it. Apparently Op's dad has apologized for the whole thing but Brad's dad is sticking to his guns.

quote:

Well I talked to my father late last night and he apologized for his request. He realizes it was unreasonable, and I too realize I have been unreasonable in disinviting them since I don't wish to estrange Brad from the only parents he's ever known. This situation is not something I would've chosen for myself, but I truly love Brad and I know now that Victor and my father love each other in the same way despite it being extremely difficult for me to understand. I will not give up Brad and I know our fathers feel the same way about each other so we just have to deal.

Victor is not on the same page as my father, he does not want us to get married, but I can't do anything about that. For now, the invitation is open and if Victor doesn't want to come, so be it.

Let's talk about literally anything else

AITA for refusing to change one of my students diapers outside of school hours.

quote:

Hi everyone, I (20f) work full time at a daycare with younger preschoolers, a few of whom are still in diapers. The other day I was at huge a barbecue with some friends from high school and the friends of their parents were also there. I ran into one of my preschoolers and her mom and chatted with her for a little while. After a few minutes the mom said that her kids diaper was dirty and asked if I could change it. I thought she was joking so I laughed and made a joke back about how “I only change diapers when I’m on the clock.” Her friends that she was sitting with all kind of laughed awkwardly but she looked at me dead serious and said “no really I don’t change diapers.” I felt really awkward but just said “no, sorry” and went to walk away but then she started explaining to me that her husband is the only one who changes diapers because she’s a germaphobe and has emetaphobia (fear of throwing up) and she’s only done it a few times when she absolutely had to and she always threw up after which apparently she has a crippling fear of doing. I felt that regardless of the circumstances, it was inappropriate for her to ask me this so I said no again. She seemed really shocked by this and continued to explain how much she hates changing diapers and how her husband wasn’t here so he couldn’t help. I just told her that I don’t like changing them either and I think it’s inappropriate for her to keep pushing this when I have already told her no. She then said “it’s devastating to me to learn my daughter’s favorite teacher has so little empathy” and after that I just walked away. A few minutes later I saw her putting the kid in the car and leaving so I assume she went to wherever her husband was to have him do it. I texted my boss to tell her what happened because I am about to go on vacation and I assumed that the mother would say something to her about it. My boss just told me that I could tell her about it in more detail when I get back and she’d let me know if the mom said anything to her but it seemed like I was in the right in saying no. I don’t think I’m the AH in this situation. I am not her employee and even if I was I still think that’s not something you should ask someone to do outside of work hours. I do not know this mom well at all, we rarely talk at pickup or drop off and she was sitting at a table of her friends who I presume know about her situation and would’ve have been better people to ask for help. I think if she would rather let her kid sit in a dirty diaper for the car ride home instead of changing it herself, she shouldn’t be going places without her husband. The only part of this that makes me feel a little bit like an rear end in a top hat is the fact that the kid had to sit in their own poop for the car ride home. I just assumed that once I left she would either ask one of her friends or suck it up and do it herself.

So, am I the rear end in a top hat?

The lion, the witch, and the entitlement of this bitch.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Kurieg fucked around with this message at 20:43 on Mar 24, 2022

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Kurieg posted:

There's like 0 chance that woman doesn't blow up that encounter and get her child kicked out of the day care.

lol

quote:

She’s dropped the kid off in a dirty diaper plenty of times. Now that I’m reading these comments and thinking about it I’m wondering if the reason she didn’t ask her friends was because she’s done it to them too many times before. They all kind of avoided eye contact and none of them said anything. I really couldn’t tell if they thought I was in the right or her.

Holy poo poo ofc they didn't want to say anything or look you in the eyes because it was insanely embarrassing to be a part of that and shamed to think they implicit supported the behavior. Bet those friends are going to start evaluating real hard if they want to spend time around her if she's bringing her child around.

pentyne fucked around with this message at 20:54 on Mar 24, 2022

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
that kid is going to poo poo themselves every time they're mad at mom

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

The Bramble posted:

It is long past time for the US judiciary to implement special MMO courts the way we have special drug, traffic, and family courts. Society is diminished and justice left unserved by not having dedicated, professional legal workers arbitrating and resolving disputes involving griefing, spamming, gold-selling, virtual ROs, and prosecuting developers for wantonly and with reckless disregard nerfing my 2H Axe build.

I think it’s long past time for the US judiciary to implement MMA courts where all civil litigation is settled in hand to hand single combat. Champions would of course be allowed.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

AITA for not letting my cousin wear my formal dress?

quote:

I (24 F) was a bridesmaid awhile back and I had to get a formal lavender dress. It was custom fitted for me. My aunt loves to stalk social media and somehow likes to create problems were their are none “posted Abby (my cousin 16) would look gorgeous in this and she wants to wear it to prom this year”

I again wore the dress to a last minute NYE party. My aunt once again “don’t be getting any stains on Abby’s dress” I ignored her then too because I have no intentions on loaning Abby the dress. Abby is curvy and her bust and hips wouldn’t fit in the dress without major alterations. She’s also shorter than me so it would have to be altered in length.

My grandma texted me about it’s now Abby’s Dress and her proms coming up and how she thought my aunt and I had an understanding. I said we didn’t and I just said I never saw my aunts comment because both pictures got so many and no one said anything in person. My grandma was upset that I said the dress was custom and made to fit me anyways so I wasn’t loaning it out. My grandma seemed to understand and said Abby probably couldn’t fit it in it anyways because I’m a twig.

My aunt somehow got into a fight with both my mom and grandma (she has yet to even talk to me and just left those two comments) and publicly posted a huge Instagram and Tik Tok story where we all body shamed her daughter, called her fat and won’t let her wear the prom dress she was promised back in October. She tagged me in the post to were I had to take down my Tik Tok and Instagram because of her. Abby’s school friends and family members started messaging me calling me all sorts of names. I never called Abby fat and I’m sure my mom and grandma didn’t either. I think they just said the dress was custom and Abby probably couldn’t fit in it. No one body shamed a freaking teenager like my aunt made it out to be. We just said she can’t have the dress for prom. I can’t even log back into my account and had to create Anonymous accounts just to keep in touch with my friends and share stuff.

Edit: corrected octopus to awhile

AITA For Telling My MIL She’s No longer Allowed to Watch My Daughter?

quote:

Hello all, obligatory apologies for formatting I am on mobile and throw away because my family and friend know about my main.

I have had problems with my MIL long before I gave birth last August, but ever since then, it has been an utter nightmare. When I first came home from the hospital, we went to stay with my parents (big mistake in general) but she insisted on being able to stay there too as it wouldn’t be “fair” for my parents to get all that time with the baby and not her. MIL has had boundary issues before the baby was born but after? It was and still is awful. She wouldn’t listen to any rule we put into place. Constantly kissing my 4 day old baby, not giving me time alone to even breastfeed or pump, it had gotten so bad that my PPD had become so exacerbated that I wasn’t eating and I was crying constantly. DH tried constantly to get her to stop but eventually we had to just kick her (and by extension my BIL and his grandmother) out and send them back home.

Now that you have some background to the type of person she is, it brings us to yesterday. My dad usually watches the baby during the week, which irritated MIL to no end because again it wasn’t “fair” even though she lives an hour and a half away from us. So after harassing DH and I for months we finally broke down and allowed her to watch LO every Wednesday at our apartment. Well yesterday I was about halfway through my shift at work when I get a phone call from BIL. He NEVER calls me so I knew something was up immediately. Apparently, MIL called him in hysterics that she dropped LO and was scared she was seriously hurt. She called my BIL. The one who lives AN HOUR AND A HALF AWAY WITH HER. I quickly hung up with him and tried to call her SEVEN TIMES with no answer. I called my mom (she lives closer to my house than my job was to my home) and she immediately went over. At this point I’m frantic and running to grab my coat when I get my husband on the phone. I explained the situation and he is LIVID but his shift was also thankfully ending much sooner than mine so he was able to leave an hour early and shoot home. He finally got her on the phone but when he did she was completely undone and he couldn’t understand a word that was being said so he flew home. DH and my mother got there at the same time to find MIL sobbing on my couch and my thankfully perfectly fine (except for a bruise and a cut under her eye) six month old who was in her bouncer laughing at her grandmother's tears. Everything was figured out and doctors were seen and we sent MIL home.

Here’s where I may be the rear end in a top hat. MIL called me to try and explain but I cut her off and told her she could no longer watch my child (yes I had already discussed this with DH). I told her if she cannot handle an emergency she cannot handle my infant alone. She is now inconsolable and telling everyone who will listen we’re never allowing her to see LO again.

So Reddit, AITA For Telling My MIL She’s No longer Allowed to Watch My Daughter?

ETA: She had my daughters pediatricians number and the direct line to the local fire department. And if she couldn’t find them in her phone they’re on my fridge.

How dare you say that having hysterics is not the correct response to a child injury?

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

Foo Diddley posted:

that kid is going to poo poo themselves every time they're mad at mom

When my four year old was potty training there was a two week period where I swear she was keeping a poop in the chamber because if I told her no or redirected her she would get mad, run to the toilet and poop and then dance around singing "you have to wipe me."

Kids are great. I swear.

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003

Kurieg posted:

I mean the cousins thing is just kind of obfuscating the issue. Op is squicked out by their relationship but willing to deal with it for the sake of staying with Brad. The Dad's were not okay with it, and Op disinvited them from the wedding because of it. Apparently Op's dad has apologized for the whole thing but Brad's dad is sticking to his guns.

Let's talk about literally anything else

lmfao, bitch is probeable on sa now? jesus loving christ

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
In this thread it is when referring to a woman. If you’d like you can PM me a haiku about it.

EDIT: Or entirely up to our discretion. The choice is yours!

Runcible Cat
May 28, 2007

Ignoring this post

r/relationships: Edit: corrected octopus to awhile

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

I (24F) was a bridesmaid octopus

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Kurieg posted:

Genuinely asking, has the use of the word "bitch" always been a sixer? I've seen lots of posts here using it & don't remember anyone getting probed for it before, maybe I missed something though :shrug:

E: already answered, nevermind!

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
AITA for being mad my bf won't make noodles the way I like

quote:

Okay this sounds dumb, but hear me out. I have always been a picky eater especially when it comes to tomatoes. Ever since I was a kid my dad would make my spaghetti different from the rest of the house. I like having an essence of the sauce flavor on the noodles but not the overpowering flavor having noodles bathed in sauce creates. So, here's where it gets a bit odd, my dad would separate my spaghetti from the families after putting the sauce on and then would rinse the sauce off with the sink and strainer. I love noodles like this as it is a nice subtle tomato vibe given to the mild spaghetti.

My (20) boyfriend (26) has known about this since we first started dating. He always told me my food habits were cute. We have been dating for almost three years now and moved in together at the beginning of the pandemic so we could be in lock down together. Ever since we moved in together he insisted on taking charge of cooking and all cooking related tasks (dishes, grocery shopping, etc) and he assigned me the role of cleaning the bulk of the apartment. We split other tasks pretty much 50-50 too.

Everything was perfect and he always SEEMED so be making noodles the way I liked them when we had them. This was until last week when we last had spaghetti. We ate and everything was good but afterwards he started teasing my saying things like, "you really like your pasta with an 'essence' of tomato" and "how was your tomato 'essence' babe?" Always using finger quotes around the word essence. After a few comments I felt something was off and asked him if he had done anything differently with tonight's noodles than he usually does and he started laughing. When he finally stopped laughing he told me the whole truth while smirking. He said "I didn't do anything different than I USUALLY do. I have never been making it the way you have requested".

Apparently the entire time we've been living together he's just been skipping the pasta sauce on my noodles entirely! He claimed that if I didn't notice for this long then it shouldn't matter that he is making dinner in a way that is easier for him. I disagree entirely. I think the lying was a huge breach of trust and so was the refusal to make dinner how I wanted. I have admittedly been acting passive aggressively to him since, but he thinks he did nothing wrong, that I'm overreacting, and that I need to let it go. AITA?

Edit: He INSISTS on being the only person that cooks. He literally does not allow me in the kitchen when he's cooking. We split all household responsibilities equally. As I do all the cleaning and stuff for the rest of the house. This is how he decided to structure everything when we moved in and he never told me my noodle issue was a problem.

Subtle tomato vibe

El Spamo
Aug 21, 2003

Fuss and misery
What a journey.
At first I was like, "that's cool, I prefer to go light on pasta sauce myself, nbd"
Then it was rinsed clean
Then came the lying
Then the weird kitchen maginot line

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

yikes

Hughlander
May 11, 2005

AITA for not paying when I said I would

quote:

We are not billionaires, but no one is struggling.

With loosened restrictions family and friends decided to go abroad for a birthday celebration for my father. On the last day I booked a restaurant for everyone as a thank you to my father. I would pick up the entire bill for over 30 people + children.

Everyone was informed of where, when (four p.m) and what to wear (restaurant dress code, expensive place).

One person was missing. Lisa the daughter of my mothers long time friend. Lisa is the type of person who has a hard time sticking to start times. She also has a habit of making everything about her such as the time I finalised my mixed Asian and white daughters adoption. At that celebration she brought a Mexican guy no one knew she was dating (very rare for her as she publically proclaims every bowel movement on social media) claiming he was just like my daughter, and that she had brought him out of his shell by making him find his roots. The guy looked awkward and tried to correct her that he was Mexican, but she made a scene proclaiming that his "ch*nky" eyes where proof he was mixed. After much back and forth he just nodded along to whatever she said for the rest of the evening. After that event no one ever saw him again. Wise choice on his part.

We all waited for thirty minutes to see if she would show then everyone moved on from appetisers to the main course. By seven p.m everyone was ordering desserts. That is when Lisa, her four children and some random guy came and joined one of the side tables after trying to get a space on the main table with my father.

She berated everyone for not waiting for her before ordering and snapped at the waiter to bring her what she wanted off the menu.

By seven thirty most of us where finished and people started getting up to leave. I closed the bill. By this time Lisa was in the middle of her main course. She ordered the most expensive items including two bottles of the most expensive champagne.

As I started getting up she told me to hang on a bit as she wasn't finished yet, and I needed to pay. I told her that when I invited people for this dinner it was understood that I would be paying for those that came on time and where finished by the time I left, not for people eating long after I had left the place.

The restaurant manager heard this and wouldn't let Lisa or her party leave with me, and called the police on her as she started crying saying she had no money to pay for the meal. The guy also had no money.

When we returned home her mother spammed my phone because Lisa was taken to jail and is still stuck in that country. She wants me to settle the bill as it's my "legal obligation", and cover her new travel costs and buy her expensive jewellery as an apology (she sent me links to what to buy her) My mother says that maybe I should bail her out this one last time. Two of her baby daddies want me to at least pay for the new return tickets for their children as the CPS of that country are looking after them.

2 bottles of champagne for 2 people!?

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

teen witch posted:

Subtle tomato vibe

I too prefer to cook pasta homeopathically.

quantumwell
Jun 22, 2013

teen witch posted:

Subtle tomato vibe

This doesn't make any sense to me, if soak pasta in an oil-based tomato sauce and then rinse it should pick up some color
at the very least not to mention some sauce will always stick.

deety
Aug 2, 2004

zombies + sharks = fun

I had no idea that the bitch thing was a thread rule, but I like it. There are plenty of other insults to use for the kind of shitheads who show up in r/relationships or AITA posts, especially considering that a noticeable chunk of the posters in this thread have almost certainly been called bitches for crimes such as Saying Something a Man Doesn't Like or Existing In Public or Admitting To Being a Lady On the Internet.

teen witch posted:

Subtle tomato vibe

OP is a picky baby, but the boyfriend is an rear end in a top hat for just deciding what their chores are without giving her any say. And given that she's not allowed in the kitchen while he's cooking, I'd worry what other unexpected things are happening to her food.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

DELETE CASCADE posted:

lmfao, bitch is probeable on sa now? jesus loving christ

Their mistake was not using an image macro instead.

nashona
May 8, 2014

Though she be but little, she is fierce

teen witch posted:

Subtle tomato vibe

So they started dating when she was 17 and he was 23, and then moved in together a year later. She's weird about the sauce but he's not respecting her food issues and dictating other poo poo.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

I really wanted to poke gentle fun at subtle tomato vibe OP but the BF had to go make it weird :(

Nomnom Cookie
Aug 30, 2009

if you're going to date a child then you have to be willing to go along with their weird food preferences

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry

Hughlander posted:

AITA for not paying when I said I would

2 bottles of champagne for 2 people!?

quote:

The father's are not broke. They won't pay out of principle. I created this situationa and they believe it's my repsonsibility to pay for the children tickets, and the tickets for them to go there and return with them. Plus any food transport charge they incurr while there.
Cool even people not featured in the story are massive assholes. Imagine not paying to get your kid out of a foreign country's CPS "on principle".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry
(upon learning my child is being held by CPS) oh hell yeah free vacation time