Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Thanks Ants posted:

I'm assuming you found the place name and then started looking for houses there, just so your address could have Bell End in it

Can you honestly say that you wouldn't have done the same thing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

ArmZ posted:

friendship ended with ferrari. now renault is my best friend.

I'm gonna dress like Lewis from now on

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

net work error posted:

I'm gonna dress like Lewis from now on

Everything he wears looks so comfortable

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

ArmZ posted:

friendship ended with ferrari. now renault is my best friend.

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc

your friend wicka posted:

The only race craft Max knows about is phrenology

:hmmyes:

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

I'm sure Max Verstappen will show up wearing a sponsor branded polo shirt or something

The backpack really sets Max apart from his school mates.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Max got chicken leg s

Edit: Frog legs 🦵

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

I hear double straps is actually the cool way to wear your backpack at school these days.

but back when I was in high school it was one strap, made as long as possible. so to me, max looks like a big loser right now.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

I hear double straps is actually the cool way to wear your backpack at school these days.

but back when I was in high school it was one strap, made as long as possible. so to me, max looks like a big loser right now.

destroying your spine, to look cool

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

I need to watch more old races. Just went through 99 on f1tv.

Grimson
Dec 16, 2004

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

destroying your spine, to look cool

when has looking cool ever not destroyed your body in some way shape and or form?

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Grimson posted:

when has looking cool ever not destroyed your body in some way shape and or form?

exactly

*takes a drag of a cigarette and flicks ash on the nerds* :cool:

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

Pablo Bluth posted:

He's only newly awoken to the injustices of the world. He's currently in dispute with the team and FOM over skipping races, hence the agreed covid cover story. You'll know I'm right when in the run-up to Silverstone he says "I aint going to Brexitland Bitches. Boris the Toff can suck my finger."

The hero we need but not the hero we deserve #stillifinger

zhel
Aug 2, 2010

Almost FP1 time! Forza Ferrari!!

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Get in there lewis

Diorama
Apr 18, 2006

i remember when all this was fields

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

The backpack really sets Max apart from his school mates.

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

lmao

Take the plunge! Okay!
Feb 24, 2007

Mike Krack was just shown on screen

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003
Max* checking how far out they moved the wall I see

Aero737
Apr 30, 2006
Are they running race engines/gearboxes in free practice, or is it still too early in the season to have non-race parts?

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003
what's this Merc paint job now?

e: must've been the light, car looked very gray.

Just-In-Timeberlake fucked around with this message at 15:23 on Mar 25, 2022

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

jeddah looks fun to drive but hard to race

Red Warrior
Jul 23, 2002
Is about to die!
Can't even secure the brake markers properly.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Circuit falling apart, very dangerous IMO, brings the whole sport into disrepute. The only thing that can be done is to cancel the event and use the results from last week, Forza Ferrari!

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

did they really red flag the track for a bit of Styrofoam lmao

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

Thanks Ants posted:

Circuit falling apart, very dangerous IMO, brings the whole sport into disrepute. The only thing that can be done is to cancel the event the season and use the results from last week, Forza Ferrari!

Red Warrior
Jul 23, 2002
Is about to die!
Lol Ricciardo called it in but Lando nailed it before they could do anything about it.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

exactly

*takes a drag of a cigarette and flicks ash on the nerds* :cool:

How's your totally-not-BAR A Better Tomorrow cig hitting, op?

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

ArmZ posted:

I need to watch more old races. Just went through 99 on f1tv.

Sad that they only ever tested in that paint scheme. 1998-99 were real fun years.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Happy Practice day everyone

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZTd5ws2KK/

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

I'd be pretty good with a VER GAS LEC qualifying tomorrow

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014

Kloaked00 posted:

I'd be pretty good with a VER GAS LEC qualifying tomorrow

i want to see a Ric/Hulk/Bot, just to gently caress with everyone

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/ChrisMedlandF1/status/1507370653548220421?t=YqXUwDxEaKyK7nA8SKuoyA&s=19
https://twitter.com/DethereumD/status/1507371013616582656?t=6NZUHAdHtQzsl12t3ADrSQ&s=19

rpop
Dec 17, 2003

noveo@ace

I think launching rockets is just how they celebrate things over there

opposable thumbs.db
Jan 7, 2008
It's hard to say that it's wrong that my life revolves around my dog when she is cuter and more interesting than me
Pillbug
If only F1 had some precedent to go by with regards to racing in countries with active wars going on

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

It's just some of Max's fans getting a bit too excited when he topped the timing sheet briefly

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

Who would win?

hundreds of millions poured into developing the highest performing cars or one foamy boi red-flagging the race?

Red Warrior
Jul 23, 2002
Is about to die!
Yeesh how can you have this race, missiles being lobbed at targets close enough you can see the smoke.

Let's build our absurd concrete street circuit near the facility that's been targeted by people we've been oppressing for years.

How can you guarantee the safety of anyone there? Obviously any defensive measures don't work well enough.

Wonder if anyone will pull out and/or have a possible cancellation.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Red Warrior posted:

Yeesh how can you have this race, missiles being lobbed at targets close enough you can see the smoke.

Let's build our absurd concrete street circuit near the facility that's been targeted by people we've been oppressing for years.

How can you guarantee the safety of anyone there? Obviously any defensive measures don't work well enough.

Wonder if anyone will pull out and/or have a possible cancellation.

They’re gladiators, op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Warrior
Jul 23, 2002
Is about to die!

boop the snoot posted:

They’re gladiators, op

Lol 'back when I was driving, tanks would randomly drive onto the circuit and fire live rounds at you, don't know what they're complaining about'