Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

You've got to know, to understand,
Baby, take me by my hand,
I'll lead you to the promised land.

The Lord Bude posted:

No Italian would ever eat spaghetti with Bolognese

Yes they would.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT MY SHITTY, BOUGIE INTERIOR DECORATING ADVICE

JBP posted:

Yes they would.

Bolognese is correctly served with egg pasta like tagliatelle or papardelle. Spaghetti is completely incorrect. It’s nearly as bad as putting pineapple on a pizza.

Konomex
Oct 25, 2010

a whiteman who has some authority over others, who not only hasn't raped anyone, or stared at them creepily...

The Lord Bude posted:

Bolognese is correctly served with egg pasta like tagliatelle or papardelle. Spaghetti is completely incorrect. It’s nearly as bad as putting pineapple on a pizza.

When they lost the war they lost the right to tell us which pasta goes with which sauce. We dictate the sauce now. I'm not going back to English cooking, that cuisine is a crime on nature.

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT MY SHITTY, BOUGIE INTERIOR DECORATING ADVICE

Konomex posted:

When they lost the war they lost the right to tell us which pasta goes with which sauce. We dictate the sauce now. I'm not going back to English cooking, that cuisine is a crime on nature.

English cuisine is the cuisine you deserve.

Phigs
Jan 23, 2019

Italian cuisine needs to get over itself.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

I can't believe that UAP bloke attacked Bucky. Disinformation is tearing out communities apart. It's like the conspiracy theory virus has been weaponized. It all began in 1776, in what's now Germany,

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug

Phigs posted:

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

you can stir your pasta to stop them sticking like this

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

The Lord Bude posted:

People like "incorrect" food mixes as a treat and I bet Italians make do with what they've got all the time.

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

Phigs posted:

Basic bitch food

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

The Lord Bude posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHgUGYMxD_Q&t=15s

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

This is where I begin to speculate what being a
man of my word costs me

JBP posted:

Basic bitch food

Spag nugs.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
To avoid covid, try putting cream in your carbonara, to ensure nobody wants to share it with you

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Make food how you like it and ignore tradition imo

Capt.Whorebags
Jan 10, 2005

iajanus posted:

Yeah private criminal prosecutions are definitely a thing here

https://www.gotocourt.com.au/criminal-law/qld/private-prosecutions/

Thanks, I wasn't aware of that. Appears to be the same in NSW.

Bucky Fullminster: get legal representation and they will probably tell you the quickest, cheapest way to deal with this is to plead guilty. For a summary non-violent offence with no prior record, the likely outcome is a good behaviour bond with no conviction recorded. Maybe a fine.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/SarkySage/status/1507696632262844421

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

This is where I begin to speculate what being a
man of my word costs me

Capt.Whorebags posted:

Thanks, I wasn't aware of that. Appears to be the same in NSW.

Bucky Fullminster: get legal representation and they will probably tell you the quickest, cheapest way to deal with this is to plead guilty. For a summary non-violent offence with no prior record, the likely outcome is a good behaviour bond with no conviction recorded. Maybe a fine.

lol no way he doesn't monologue with the corrosive to democracy speech first and every chance he gets.

:five:

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
The Fair Work Commission has found that the ANU had unfairly dismissed Dr Scott Morrison, saying that the interaction was consensual and while his behaviour afterwards may have been clumsy and poorly judged, he had not breached any University policies.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Dr Morrison asked the student if she wanted to have oral sex to which she said no. They then left the beach and returned to their separate accommodation. :owned:

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

Ask not to whom the Anidavatar belongs; it belongs to thee.

Jezza of OZPOS posted:

To avoid covid, try putting cream in your carbonara, to ensure nobody wants to share it with you

Aussie carbonara goes hard.

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Bring me the head of Auguste Escoffier.

Zenithe posted:

Is Aussie carbonara with pineapple?

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺

Zenithe posted:

Yeah... Hard shits!!!! gently caress you ya gabagool!!

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
This thread will close when the election date is called.

I am once again taking nominations for a election thread to be created. Please let me know if you are interested.

Effort posts only please.

norp
Jan 20, 2004

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

let's invade New Zealand, they have oil
Scotty fails so hard at everything what happens if he just fails to call the election?

Konomex
Oct 25, 2010

a whiteman who has some authority over others, who not only hasn't raped anyone, or stared at them creepily...

Anidav posted:

Therefore this thread will never close. Right?

I took the goon advice that bolognese is best served with an egg pasta and I did a fussion dish with bolognese sauce and hokkein noodles, it was alright I guess.

Capt.Whorebags
Jan 10, 2005

Anidav posted:

I am once again taking nominations for a election thread to be created. Please let me know if you are interested.

Effort posts only please.

Election season starts the morning after budget. Close it then.

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Laserface posted:

Make food how you like it and ignore tradition imo

I always try to make a recipe the traditional way the first time. Then I might gently caress around with it, sometimes things are a tradition because they're better, often that's not the case.

lih
May 15, 2013

Just a friendly reminder of what it looks like.

We'll do punctuation later.
it'll probably be announced the week after the budget, same as 2019

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

norp posted:

Scotty fails so hard at everything what happens if he just fails to call the election?

the aec have been notified of this post, prepare for an officious and condescending dressing down from their social media team

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Here is a potentially silly naive question:

What does ScoMo have to gain by so blatantly lying about having not been to Hillsong for 15 years?

Sure he could probably pedantically rules lawyer it so that he meant he was not an official dues paid member of the congregation. But that is a distinction only on paper.

Every motherfucker knows he is deep in the pockets of the Hillsong guys, what with inviting them to the White House, appearing on stage with them, and being close friends and a spiritual mentee with the head fuckwit there. It's all on public record with footage and quotes from both sides.

So who does he think he is fooling with "I haven't been to Hillsong in about 15 years"? Does he think that absolves him? Adequately distances him? Again, who is buying it?

Seemlar
Jun 18, 2002
I honestly don't think there's calculated thought behind it at his point, it's his nature - he lies so frequently, in ways that don't even benefit him or in ways that are easily disproven, that it's just his instinctive defense mechanism

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Bald faced lying worked for Trump and Boris so may as well give it a shot

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica
LOL LMAO

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stepan_Bandera

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organization_of_Ukrainian_Nationalists

https://www.vic.gov.au/stefan-romaniw-oam

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
A lot of these fossil politicians, I imagine particularly the jesus freak types already out of touch with reality and modern life, don't really understand post-internet politics where literally everything you've ever done and said can be brought up within seconds. He still thinks people rely on what the newspapers tell them.

They lie instinctively and often because they don't expect anyone to contradict them without being dismissed as irrelevant trivia.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again

Capt.Whorebags posted:

Election season starts the morning after budget. Close it then.

Thereabouts but no one wants to write the op lol

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
Amethyst should do it imho

Konomex
Oct 25, 2010

What if we crowd source the OP 3 words at a time style, right here, right now. I'll start:

Election season is

Pleasant Friend
Dec 30, 2008

a land of contrasts

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
I'll do it

It'll be late and mostly swearing and no pictures or links

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Capt.Whorebags