Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
i dont think anyone with actual photosensitivity is involved in this to begin with, also probably 50% odds someone just thinks its funny to do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Someone has probably genuinely convinced one of the admins that fast Karen can cause seizures which as a medical professional I say “lol, lmao”.

Then again it’s also funny if someone is just loving with me. At some point fluffdaddy will send me the pm and then I can set my own avatar

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

imo you should make them static and have the avatar text say that karen is now so powerful that you can't even see her moving

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

BlankSystemDaemon posted:

imo you should make them static and have the avatar text say that karen is now so powerful that you can't even see her moving

A funny joke but a dull ava. Not worth the sacrifice imo

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
My weegee is a greater danger than karen

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
Have all four Karens run at different speeds

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Namtab posted:

Someone has probably genuinely convinced one of the admins that fast Karen can cause seizures which as a medical professional I say “lol, lmao”.

Then again it’s also funny if someone is just loving with me. At some point fluffdaddy will send me the pm and then I can set my own avatar

last time this happened people tried to genuinely argue that posting a 4-5 fps flash image was tantamount to physical assault and wouldn't it be a shame if someone served Jeffery a subpoena demanding names.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

let's all change our avatars to quickly moving gifs, the looks on the admins' faces will be epic!!

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

epil-epic. poo poo. god drat it. gently caress

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

no

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
i refuse, im proud of the idle frames i crammed into this av

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder
my gif is currently spinning at the proper rate

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I'm going to change my avatar to a gif of a train moving towards the screen

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I already have a new av in mind but I want to keep this one for awhile before I change it

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

I dont even know how long Ive had this av now. I know I got it during one of the winter Olympics after Canada beat the USA in hockey.

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

i'm going to get an av of sixty different still images of bob backlund

marumaru
May 20, 2013

static avatar gang

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

marumaru posted:

static avatar gang

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

marumaru posted:

static avatar gang

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono
Static avatars suck!

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

marumaru posted:

static avatar gang

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

marumaru posted:

static avatar gang

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.

marumaru posted:

static avatar gang

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
I can't trust people without animated avatars.

They might be hiding their true intentions behind the steely-eyed stare of their .jpg and .pngs!!!

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

marumaru posted:

static avatar gang

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
i comute by bike

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

The Colonel posted:

i comute by bike

See ya!

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
the hosed up part is i have not finished new game. i'll probably read it when i feel like reading more manga since i'm trying to pick up more stuff for japanese practice as i get more confident. i wanna read some old chunsoft sound novels like machi and otogirisou i love what little of those games i understand. japanese studies are long and hard but they feel good when they start paying off i recommend doing it

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
similar to many days i just read the yuri takopii fanart i saw on twitter today. tiny steps forward in the long-term but for me today it is fruitful.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
i like that the moment takopii ended, the yuri takopii artists rted their old art from the start of its run

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
the new game, game, is cute because it's like "well we got a shitload of preorders so uhh..let's do some dlc and put aoba in charge" and you kinda time manage everyone who's helping on it

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
that sounds fun. vita emulation's starting to exist so i might try it out on that, when it's a little better

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

I Am Fowl posted:

Static avatars suck!

Ur av is good I always like seeing it

sometimes I think about the duck when I'm sad and it makes me feel better

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

marumaru posted:

static avatar gang

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

my av much like my username is symbolic, in that i am also a gem

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

marumaru posted:

static avatar gang

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
I've grown attached to my slightly unsettling, blinking at you Oboro.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

The Colonel posted:

japanese studies are long and hard but they feel good when they start paying off i recommend doing it

Isn't Japanese one of the most functionally useless foreign languages to learn outside of Japan?

It's only used in that one part of the world and there's no similarities between it and any other languages that make learning it helpful for picking up other languages in the future. The effort-to-payoff ratio just doesn't add up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I. M. Gei posted:

Isn't Japanese one of the most functionally useless foreign languages to learn outside of Japan?

It's only used in that one part of the world and there's no similarities between it and any other languages that make learning it helpful for picking up other languages in the future. The effort-to-payoff ratio just doesn't add up.

Otoh there’s a lot of weeb stuff that doesn’t get translated