Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

marumaru
May 20, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder
lol if that post gets less punished than me saying im gonna turn someone into a cube. im laughing and not crying about it.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Well the op stream was pretty cool what's going on in h-

I. M. Gei posted:

You have no idea how insulting or maddening it is to be told that your actual thoughts are too stupid to be real or valid "people"-thoughts, or that you yourself are too stupid/hosed-up to be called a human being, do you? Or to be told that all of this is your fault, for reasons you cannot understand or fix?

You have no loving idea what that feels like, do you? Let alone what it feels like to be told that several times across multiple subforums? Not even the faintest loving clue?

No, you don't know what the gently caress that feels like, or you wouldn't loving post this poo poo at me. And if you said this to me in real life you'd get a blunt object swung at your head and you would deserve it. In short, step the gently caress off.

lmao

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
A long wait until April 8th

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

I. M. Gei posted:

You have no idea how insulting or maddening it is to be told that your actual thoughts are too stupid to be real or valid "people"-thoughts, or that you yourself are too stupid/hosed-up to be called a human being, do you? Or to be told that all of this is your fault, for reasons you cannot understand or fix?

You have no loving idea what that feels like, do you? Let alone what it feels like to be told that several times across multiple subforums? Not even the faintest loving clue?

No, you don't know what the gently caress that feels like, or you wouldn't loving post this poo poo at me. And if you said this to me in real life you'd get a blunt object swung at your head and you would deserve it. In short, step the gently caress off.

lol

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

:shittypop:

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

that kind of poo poo really hits a nerve with me and I think I am fully justified to get ticked off about it

lol if I get punished for calling out some rear end in a top hat for punching down at me

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

*shakes head sadly*

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Knowing what I know about Strange Quark it would be punching up actually haha

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

I. M. Gei posted:

that kind of poo poo really hits a nerve with me and I think I am fully justified to get ticked off about it

lol if I get punished for calling out some rear end in a top hat for punching down at me
never heard of meltdown march before, this is highly irregular, but proceed

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

who is gimto

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Who isn't gimto, yknow?

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

littleorv posted:

Knowing what I know about Strange Quark it would be punching up actually haha

lol

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

antidepressant withdrawal may or may not have played a role in me typing both of those posts

in my experience, going a day without Wellbutrin or Pristiq can cause one to...... give fewer fucks than normal

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
*sighs, goes to deathgenerator.com*

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
oh that was much smaller than expected

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

I. M. Gei posted:

antidepressant withdrawal may or may not have played a role in me typing both of those posts

in my experience, going a day without Wellbutrin or Pristiq can cause one to...... give fewer fucks than normal

imo either apologize or piss off, I’m sure you’ve got a lot going on in life but I don’t know how “I give less fucks because x” makes telling someone you’d smack them if you could any better

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono
Wait, are Gitmo Moneyson and IM Gei one and the same?

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

time to antidepressant withdraw yourself from this thread

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

dogsicle posted:

time to antidepressant withdraw yourself from this thread
youre not my doctor. even though he told me the same thing

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

I Am Fowl posted:

Wait, are Gitmo Moneyson and IM Gei one and the same?

Yep. He's also El Penis.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Yep. He's also El Penis.

what the gently caress

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

kirbysuperstar posted:

I don't think you have to or even should finish fe fates, op

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

Strange Quark posted:

oh that was much smaller than expected

A gif for ANTS

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Dangerous Person posted:

A gif for ANTS

oh I thought it was referring to the meltdown

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Yep. He's also El Penis.

lol at this for some reason

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
i ahvent watched any anime recently. i started yu yu hakusho but i havent watched it lately

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

mycophobia posted:

i ahvent watched any anime recently. i started yu yu hakusho but i havent watched it lately

You've gotta get to the dark tournament arc at least. It and the chapter black arcs are both fantastic with a lot of standout episodes

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder

mycophobia posted:

yu yu hakusho rules

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

my exciting new anime is digimon adventure

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

I. M. Gei posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

In case you are reading this, having feelings of frustration and anger are understandable, but saying someone deserves to be physically hurt for saying "your posts are bad" is beyond the pale. I hope you can get back on your antidepressants soon, that's no fun.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
gitmo pm'd me with an apology so no need to keep dumping on them

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
(not an edit) wishing OP all the best in getting help

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i have been reading Jujutsu Kaisen after seeing the movie and it's...alright so far. hasn't really grabbed me and after thinking about it, it just makes me want to reread Chainsaw Man. Gojo still rocks tho

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

kirbysuperstar posted:

I don't think you have to or even should finish fe fates, op

c-can i at least play far enough to recruit and support my favorite characters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

symbolic posted:

i have been reading Jujutsu Kaisen after seeing the movie and it's...alright so far. hasn't really grabbed me and after thinking about it, it just makes me want to reread Chainsaw Man. Gojo still rocks tho

it took me until like, running into the guys from the other school to really start enjoying it, and mostly because of the Mahito stuff that happens right after. aside from not loving every bit of the school battle and some weird flashback pacing, it's from solid to great after that point