Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost
Hunter Biden literally has zero effect on the lives of anyone on this forum and I can’t give a single gently caress to the folks who are retconning history and misrepresenting sources.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Cow Bell posted:

Of course not, just the conversations around those news stories.

Sorry that your conversations are easily interpreted as shitposts.

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
If we can't laugh at a literal crackhead being paid over 6 figures to get footjobs on Chinese government money then bipartisanship is truly dead.

Bishyaler
Dec 30, 2009
Megamarm

Solkanar512 posted:

Hunter Biden literally has zero effect on the lives of anyone on this forum and I can’t give a single gently caress to the folks who are retconning history and misrepresenting sources.

No effect on our lives, just a constant reminder that the elites in this country engage in every vice they wag their fingers at us for, and that the justice system exists to punish the working class, not them.

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

a rich, friable soil containing a relatively equal mixture of sand and silt and a somewhat smaller proportion of clay.
It really seems like the Obama kids left a lot of potential money on the table if you go by Hunter and the Trump kid's actions.

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster

Terminal autist posted:

If we can't laugh at a literal crackhead being paid over 6 figures to get footjobs on Chinese government money then bipartisanship is truly dead.

You can laugh at that. It is pretty funny. It's just that claiming Hunter's dick pics are the reason we are in Ukraine or Biden desperately needed $40,000 and the only way he could get it was to have his son secretly funnel it from the Chinese government and a Ukrainian utility company and that is why Biden is so soft on China/Ukraine is silly and just goes in circles.

The one thing I really do think is interesting about Hunter is he is a real life controlled psychology experiment.

He was in the same car as his brother when it crashed and killed his mom and sister, his brother is the closest human being to him genetically, both of them were roughly the same age, and raised in the same household.

But, for some reason, they grew up to be literal opposites. After the accident:

Beau was a teetotaler who worked as a defense attorney, then signed up for the army, then became Attorney General, ran a charity, did legal work pro bono, married his college girlfriend, was physically and mentally healthy, had a good relationship with his dad, went into politics, and died incredibly young.

Hunter ended up a severe addict, bounced around jobs for a while, eventually went to school, didn't do any charity or political work, slept with dozens of different women - including his brother's widow, was not physically or mentally healthy, his relationship with his dad got so bad that Joe cut him off financially and barely talked to him for years after he quit rehab for the 4th time and started sleeping with Beau's widow, and despite all of the drugs, family history of cancer, and lack of physical fitness he is inexplicably healthy and will probably live to be 95.

Weird how trauma had radically different impacts on two different people who lived mostly identical lives and came from the same genetic material.

Leon Trotsky 2012 fucked around with this message at 14:56 on Mar 31, 2022

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost

Bishyaler posted:

No effect on our lives, just a constant reminder that the elites in this country engage in every vice they wag their fingers at us for, and that the justice system exists to punish the working class, not them.

Bullshit. Hunter Biden already had to pay his back taxes and is still exposed to even more punishment.

Like I said before, nothing but retcons and lies.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug
Also laughing that anybody takes the Hunter Biden laptop story seriously.

Mellow Seas
Oct 9, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

plogo posted:

I think it's worth noting that ur-liberal outlets were talking about some of the issues people have raised in reaction to laptop story well before the laptop story.

This is from a year before the election.

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2019/07/08/will-hunter-biden-jeopardize-his-fathers-campaign
Yeah, I mean, Hunter is very obviously an embarrassment (like Roger and Billy before him), and the way he's enriched himself off his father's name is even moreso. But his father's chief political rival tried to overthrow the government of the US, and his next-most-likely 2024 opponent is strolling down the road towards re-criminalizing homosexuality, so I don't think it's a surprise nobody really gives a poo poo, unless they hate Joe Biden for political reasons.

(Not to mention that there are plenty of far more sensible things to disapprove of Joe Biden for.)

If it ever comes out that Joe was getting a cut of Hunter's earnings or doing favors for his benefactors, obviously that's a different situation. But there doesn't seem to be much evidence for it.

Mellow Seas fucked around with this message at 15:04 on Mar 31, 2022

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004

Solkanar512 posted:

Bullshit. Hunter Biden already had to pay his back taxes and is still exposed to even more punishment.

Is 'exposure' to punishment like 'access' to healthcare?

Regardless, I don't think you can just call bullshit on elites/the wealthy getting away with things.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

UCS Hellmaker posted:

Also the loving laptop is the dumbest thing and the only actual thing that matters from the entire thing, is that biden texted his son when he was at rock bottom and didn't disown him, but instead said I love you and am here for you. irregardless of anything else, its something that more parents need to say to their children when poo poo gets bad. Everything about it is just about trying to cause whataboutism while trump was in another round of poo poo from bad decisions

Hahaha, no: The only thing that matters isn't Joe telling Hunter he loves him; it's that there's an actual pixel trail of the deals Hunter & James Biden made with companies in foreign countries to be overpaid for services while their dad/brother was vice president & beyond.

According to the Washington Post story, the WaPo got hold of a copy of the laptop's contents last June. They spent nine months verifying its authenticity & finding supporting documents, like bank statements, that backed up the data on the laptop.

We've only seen the first major-media story on the laptop's contents about one of Hunter's & James's deals, but trying to turn this into a Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood moment of paternal love & forgiveness is kind of a bizarre interpretation.

And that's leaving aside whether "the big guy" getting a cut of 10 percent of the deals turns out to be true.

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

Solkanar512 posted:

the problem with politicians' kids serving as a legal way to bribe politicians is not that the kids might evade taxes on the bribe

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Bishyaler posted:

Yeah, for me at the very least, there's a deep and profound resonation of "what the gently caress why are any of the people that associated with and enabled this blatant, open corruption and protectionism not locked up" and it stinks of the democrat party's complete and total corruption from the head down. I watched in horror as my aunt, the elected democrat state representative for rhode island's 27th district use her office to shield her pedophile, rapist son from any disciplinary action, and work to preserve his pension and seal any disciplinary records pertaining to him raping a 16 year old inmate - one of the smallest districts, in the smallest state, with the smallest stakes is engaging in the same kind of protectionism that's being done in the highest halls of government power, and you expect people to just see this system functioning in this way and...what...take our soma? Go play a round of centrifugal bumblepuppy? Have an orgie porgie?

There is a real, and damning consequence of normalizing corruption of the elites, and it manifests in the psyche of the average citizen that has to watch the powerful play by their own loving rules, and get away with poo poo that would absolutely ruin any one of us.

I couldn't get a job painting fire hydrants for the town of west warwick because I'd fail a drug test for weed - yet the rapist, pedophile, cocaine-addicted son of a well-liked politician got and maintains that job to this very day because of backdoor deals to squash his crimes to protect the image of a politician.

Senator Armstrong was right: America is diseased, rotten to the core, and there's no saving it.

selec
Sep 6, 2003

Heck Yes! Loam! posted:

It really seems like the Obama kids left a lot of potential money on the table if you go by Hunter and the Trump kid's actions.

It seems that way because we don’t have evidence to the contrary, not that it’s not happening.

I mean it’s happening, duh. It always happens. Whether it’s jobs you didn’t earn or passes you were given that you didn’t deserve, it’s always happening, to every rich kid. The dumbest rich kid will always come out on top over the smartest poor kid. No war but class war.

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

CommieGIR posted:

Fascination with the antics of the wild Presidential family members has been a thing forever. Billy beer is still a collector's item, Roger Clinton has stories in the NYT, and the Bush twins getting busted multiple times was in the news.

It's definitely a combination of interesting/funny/sad/relevant to talk about. But, the people who think Hunter was Biden's point man to funnel Chinese government money to his personal bank account or that the U.S. government (including during the Trump administration, somehow) is basing its foreign policy plans around the fact that Biden is owned by Ukraine's 4th largest utility company are just being silly. And then claiming that they are being censored and persecuted for saying that those things are clearly false and even contradicted by emails from Hunter's laptop.

I do wish we had a Billy beer equivalent for modern times, though.

Bishyaler
Dec 30, 2009
Megamarm

Solkanar512 posted:

I'm not sure arguing "elites don't get away with things" is a very effective tactic when we have living presidents from both parties who hosed children on Epstein's jet.

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

a rich, friable soil containing a relatively equal mixture of sand and silt and a somewhat smaller proportion of clay.

Willa Rogers posted:

Hahaha, no: The only thing that matters isn't Joe telling Hunter he loves him; it's that there's an actual pixel trail of the deals Hunter & James Biden made with companies in foreign countries to be overpaid for services while their dad/brother was vice president & beyond.

According to the Washington Post story, the WaPo got hold of a copy of the laptop's contents last June. They spent nine months verifying its authenticity & finding supporting documents, like bank statements, that backed up the data on the laptop.

We've only seen the first major-media story on the laptop's contents about one of Hunter's & James's deals, but trying to turn this into a Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood moment of paternal love & forgiveness is kind of a bizarre interpretation.

And that's leaving aside whether "the big guy" getting a cut of 10 percent of the deals turns out to be true.

Corruption exists. This breaking story at 10:00.

Love the selective outrage over Hunter when you never gave a poo poo about the Trump kids, who were quite a bit more blatant. Not like it makes a difference.

What this comes down to is people treating hunter as a partisan attack, and not really caring about the accuracy or their statements or conclusions. It's the entire point of the muddy the water disinformation campaign.

Does hunter Biden deserve to be investigated and charged for financial crimes? Probably. Add him to the list of hundreds of others.

This discussion of 'why won't the democrats prosecute the blatant corruption' made me think perhaps some people here are more pro police and prosecution than they let on with their rhetoric if it fits their political agenda.

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

CommieGIR posted:

Why? Is it so hard to believe that a drug addict forgot a laptop? On the laptop was basically proof of drug use, and corruption?

Then for some reason the media deemed it a non story or a hoax, because it would threaten the election.

And now that Biden is basically failing the very same news people are slowly walking back the "laptop is hoax" story to now saying its real.

Heres the simple truth about Joe Biden.

He has decades of experience in the senate, and 8 years as Vice president.

Normally there are two paths to the white house. you prove yourself as a state governor, (clinton, bush) or you prove yourself in congress (obama).

Hilary Clinton had basically the same double stack being 8 years a first lady and being a congressman.

Such people should know how to work both congress and the executive branch.

Joe should be cleaning up left and right, but he isnt. I would love to know what stopping him.

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

Bishyaler posted:

I'm not sure arguing "elites don't get away with things" is a very effective tactic when we have living presidents from both parties who hosed children on Epstein's jet.

Which Presidents hosed multiple children on a plane?

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Ups_rail posted:

Joe should be cleaning up left and right, but he isnt. I would love to know what stopping him.

:dementia:

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

But, for some reason, they grew up to be literal opposites. After the accident:

Beau was a teetotaler who worked as a defense attorney, then signed up for the army, then became Attorney General, ran a charity, did legal work pro bono, married his college girlfriend, was physically and mentally healthy, had a good relationship with his dad, went into politics, and died incredibly young.

Hunter ended up a severe addict, bounced around jobs for a while, eventually went to school, didn't do any charity or political work, slept with dozens of different women - including his brother's widow, was not physically or mentally healthy, his relationship with his dad got so bad that Joe cut him off financially and barely talked to him for years after he quit rehab for the 4th time and started sleeping with Beau's widow, and despite all of the drugs, family history of cancer, and lack of physical fitness he is inexplicably healthy and will probably live to be 95.

Weird how trauma had radically different impacts on two different people who lived mostly identical lives and came from the same genetic material.

Eh, I remember reading studies in college in which siblings were found to have about as similar traits as two random strangers; it happens all the time, whether traumatized or not. You've mentioned your own sibling's issues, and I often think of how different I am from my own three siblings.

I think Joe's boys show, if anything, the different potential outcomes for the children of the elite, which likely shaped them as much as losing their mom did. When I worked in L.A. for the super-rich, it was common to see such patterns among families: One child would be the Harvard-degree superstar in line to run the family business while another would be an addict enabled by the family's money & shame.

(And Beau did, lest we forget, let a pedophile off the hook bc he was a Dupont.)

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004

But, the people who think Hunter was Biden's point man to funnel Chinese government money to his personal bank account or that the U.S. government (including during the Trump administration, somehow) is basing its foreign policy plans around the fact that Biden is owned by Ukraine's 4th largest utility company are just being silly. A

If we changed "basing" to "influenced by" (and of course whatever other structural changes are necessary for clear grammar) is it still silly?

Heck Yes! Loam! posted:

Love the selective outrage over Hunter when you never gave a poo poo about the Trump kids, who were quite a bit more blatant. Not like it makes a difference.

Please don't do this thing where we have to give poo poo talking Trump equal time or it proves we actually always loved him.

Harold Fjord fucked around with this message at 15:23 on Mar 31, 2022

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

Heck Yes! Loam! posted:

What this comes down to is people treating hunter as a partisan attack, and not really caring about the accuracy or their statements or conclusions. It's the entire point of the muddy the water disinformation campaign.

Does hunter Biden deserve to be investigated and charged for financial crimes? Probably. Add him to the list of hundreds of others.

This discussion of 'why won't the democrats prosecute the blatant corruption' made me think perhaps some people here are more pro police and prosecution than they let on with their rhetoric if it fits their political agenda.

are the cops noteworthy, in your mind, for the amount of corruption they investigate

is that the thing you think defunding the police will stop them from doing

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

CommieGIR posted:

Wait; what? Are you saying that the WaPo made up their 9-months-in-the-making story or did I misinterpret your post or miss some context?

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Ups_rail posted:

Why? Is it so hard to believe that a drug addict forgot a laptop? On the laptop was basically proof of drug use, and corruption?

Then for some reason the media deemed it a non story or a hoax, because it would threaten the election.

And now that Biden is basically failing the very same news people are slowly walking back the "laptop is hoax" story to now saying its real.

Heres the simple truth about Joe Biden.

He has decades of experience in the senate, and 8 years as Vice president.

Normally there are two paths to the white house. you prove yourself as a state governor, (clinton, bush) or you prove yourself in congress (obama).

Hilary Clinton had basically the same double stack being 8 years a first lady and being a congressman.

Such people should know how to work both congress and the executive branch.

Its a non-starter for any sort of actual evidence, and its being entirely leaked by a hostile organization with a history of not only lying, but manipulating claims to make them appear worse than they are. The fact that the data was handed off to Rudy Giuliani, also a noted liar, should mean even if the laptop is Hunter's, its all contaminated evidence at this point. Why do you think these braggarts keep trying to pawn it off on the FBI who, even prior to Biden being in office, don't want to touch it with a 100 foot pole?

Also: who the gently caress cares? Surprise, Hunters a corrupt failson that benefitted from his dad's position in life. Like that's the biggest issue affecting us right now? Its such a minor issue in the entire shitstorm that is the US right now.

Willa Rogers posted:

Wait; what? Are you saying that the WaPo made up their 9-months-in-the-making story or did I misinterpret your post or miss some context?

It doesn't matter, and even if it is Hunter's laptop: Its thoroughly contaminated and largely in the hands of people who have in the past repeatedly falsified and modified claims to fit their goals. I'm sure Giuliani, the guy who was openly falsifying voter fraud claims, is totally a trustworthy source to be handling a source of evidence at this point.

CommieGIR fucked around with this message at 15:26 on Mar 31, 2022

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Really having trouble giving a poo poo about something Hunter may have done when his dad wasn’t in office, when the Trump family used the federal government as their personal slush fund for four years

Bishyaler
Dec 30, 2009
Megamarm

Which Presidents hosed multiple children on a plane?

Clinton and Trump. This is pretty common knowledge that they both rode on the Lolita Express.

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

It is weird. And only one of them wrote in defense of giving a wealthy child rapist a reduced probation because he "wouldn't fare well" in prison.

They say God works in mysterious ways. Maybe that's true.

Sharkie fucked around with this message at 15:27 on Mar 31, 2022

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004

CommieGIR posted:

Also: who the gently caress cares? Surprise, Hunters a corrupt failson that benefitted from his dad's position in life. Like that's the biggest issue affecting us right now? Its such a minor issue in the entire shitstorm that is the US right now.

This is great for demonstrating exactly how the ratchet effect works.

Now for it to be important or worth talking about it also has to meet the standard of evidence that would be used in court. Fascinating.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Harold Fjord posted:

This is great for demonstrating exactly how the ratchet effect works

We had an entire failson party actively siphoning US Federal Funds, I don't give a poo poo what Hunter was doing outside of the Federal Government. Its small potatoes and Hunter is not in a US government position.

Harold Fjord posted:

Now for it to be important or worth talking about it also has to meet the standard of evidence that would be used in court. Fascinating.

If it goes to court and Trump's failsons stunts do not: LMAO we're even more hosed as a country than I thought.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Bishyaler posted:

Clinton and Trump. This is pretty common knowledge that they both rode on the Lolita Express.

Clinton was clearly only there for the snorkeling, and the refreshing Wolf Cola.

Bishyaler
Dec 30, 2009
Megamarm

CommieGIR posted:

Weren't you just yelling at people for daring to accuse mods of helping to bury the Hunter laptop story?

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

Willa Rogers posted:

Eh, I remember reading studies in college in which siblings were found to have about as similar traits as two random strangers; it happens all the time, whether traumatized or not. You've mentioned your own sibling's issues, and I often think of how different I am from my own three siblings.

I think Joe's boys show, if anything, the different potential outcomes for the children of the elite, which likely shaped them as much as losing their mom did. When I worked in L.A. for the super-rich, it was common to see such patterns among families: One child would be the Harvard-degree superstar in line to run the family business while another would be an addict enabled by the family's money & shame.

(And Beau did, lest we forget, let a pedophile off the hook bc he was a Dupont.)

Yeah, I'm not saying that all siblings end up the same. It's that Beau and Hunter both cite the accident as the turning point of their lives that led them teetotaling/charity work, military service, politics, and pro bono legal work/valuing a family/getting close to my dad for Beau and drug abuse/depression/unemployment/womanizing/estranged from dad for Hunter.

You can't really do perfectly controlled experiments in psychology, but two brothers in the same accident, raised by the same family, who are roughly the same age, and both cite the same incident as the turning point of their lives is about as close to a controlled experiment as you can get in real life.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

CommieGIR posted:

I mean, at its simplest, it feeds into the common trope that all politicians are venal assholes that are out for themselves & their families, rather than executing their job as public servants.

This is the sort of zeitgeist that leads to people not voting or seeing the value in voting, and impels further public disengagement, which is at least as harmful to democracy as someone mugging for the cameras while trotting around the Capitol with Nancy Pelosi's lectern.

quote:

It doesn't matter, and even if it is Hunter's laptop: Its thoroughly contaminated and largely in the hands of people who have in the past repeatedly falsified and modified claims to fit their goals. I'm sure Giuliani, the guy who was openly falsifying voter fraud claims, is totally a trustworthy source to be handling a source of evidence at this point.

Hence the WaPo taking 9 months to verify the accuracy of the laptop's contents through supporting evidence like bank statements & public records.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Bishyaler posted:

Weren't you just yelling at people for daring to accuse mods of helping to bury the Hunter laptop story?

No, and I'm giving my opinion, not a mod opinion on it. As someone who worked in Digital Forensics: Everything being released is highly suspect because its being handled by nutcases with a checkered history of falsifying information. Even if its real, its largely poo poo now evidence wise.

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

CommieGIR posted:

We had an entire failson party actively siphoning US Federal Funds, I don't give a poo poo what Hunter was doing outside of the Federal Government. Its small potatoes and Hunter is not in a US government position.

yes, Joe Manchin's daughter is a laughably corrupt person implicated in a lot of price fixing, Chuck Schumer's daughter has a well-paid sinecure at Facebook, and the entire career of the Trump boys, but they aren't government positions, so there's no point talking about them.

out of sight, out of mind, as Twitter and Facebook were happy to censor this story to guarantee.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I hope the people on my team have a change of heart and stop their corruption but in the end it doesn't really matter.

I hope the people on the other team rot in jail.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

CommieGIR posted:

No, and I'm giving my opinion, not a mod opinion on it. As someone who worked in Digital Forensics: Everything being released is highly suspect because its being handled by nutcases with a checkered history of falsifying information. Even if its real, its largely poo poo now evidence wise.

But it is still evidence of the corruption rampant with one of our two ruling parties?

Please read this part as well: There is plenty of evidence of corruption within the other ruling party as well, from Trump to Reagan and even further back. This is not something I or any poster in this thread seems to be questioning, and pointing to evidence of corruption within one party should not, under any circumstances, be parsed as an attempt to discredit open corruption within the other ruling party.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Gumball Gumption posted:

I hope the people on my team have a change of heart and stop their corruption but in the end it doesn't really matter.

I hope the people on the other team rot in jail.

I hope they all rot in jail, but thanks for making assumptions about my opinion. But given I believe in Prison Abolition, we'll have to find some other way to punish them.

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!! posted:

yes, Joe Manchin's daughter is a laughably corrupt person implicated in a lot of price fixing, Chuck Schumer's daughter has a well-paid sinecure at Facebook, and the entire career of the Trump boys, but they aren't government positions, so there's no point talking about them.

out of sight, out of mind, as Twitter and Facebook were happy to censor this story to guarantee.

Man if we can't handle the poo poo Trump's kids were doing, these guys will never face any sort of punishment. If outright blatant corruption in Federal appointments is not going to be touched, corruption tied to politicians kids is almost entirely out of scope unless some prosecutor has a beef.

I wish it were otherwise.

Lib and let die posted:

But it is still evidence of the corruption rampant with one of our two ruling parties?

Please read this part as well: There is plenty of evidence of corruption within the other ruling party as well, from Trump to Reagan and even further back. This is not something I or any poster in this thread seems to be questioning, and pointing to evidence of corruption within one party should not, under any circumstances, be parsed as an attempt to discredit open corruption within the other ruling party.

Read this part well: Nobody is discrediting corruption and you are making very broad claims in claiming I am doing so
They are all corrupt.

CommieGIR fucked around with this message at 15:38 on Mar 31, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost

Lib and let die posted:

Senator Armstrong was right: America is diseased, rotten to the core, and there's no saving it.

What are you doing here then? You've all made your point that you think the entire nation are all irredeemable and the only solution is a communist revolution. The point has been made repeatedly and yet it keeps coming up again and again and again.

Solkanar512 fucked around with this message at 15:42 on Mar 31, 2022