Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Larry Parrish posted:

Runs perfect on my series X op. Maybe try being a real gamer.

there is nothing i want less in life than to be a real gamer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

kirbysuperstar posted:

I suppose you're already busy being a loser.

Schir
Jan 23, 2012

gamers went extinct eight years ago. it's time to wake up

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

kirbysuperstar posted:

:same:

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Schir posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-09gNDsPzQ

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

I'm a gamer.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Playing Runescape right now

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

From what I can tell, real gamers drink mountain dew and eat totino's pizza rolls and type real loud on mechanical keyboards.

Although I admit to using a mechanical keyboard (because I like keyboards that last more than a year or two), I drink black coffee and eat salads so my diet cannot accommodate the extreme energy and nutrients to be a real gamer.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

kirbysuperstar posted:

"ADTRW poster" is so much of a step up beyond that

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
(40 year old guy with emotional issues who watches anime all day) actually the worst thing in life would be if anyone thought I played video games too much

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

hmmmm

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
id play sop but i spent all last month playing hardcore action gmaes like ninja gaiden black and dmc5 and vanquish and kid icarus uprising so this month i am a mystery gamer

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

i should play another code r, i really liked the first one

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Some gamers post like this

Other Gamers post like this

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

would a gamer hold a controller like this, or like this?

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
ive also been playing rain world. rain world's cool. i found an old citadel full of weird lantern snail guys who dash around a lot.

Schir
Jan 23, 2012

i've been playing enchanted arms
it's pretty neat. the enemies are a bunch of pizza golems and so far the ost's been a bunch of lo-fi hip-hop beats to relax/study to. wild to think it was made by fromsoft

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
that, is more fromsoft games than you might think. before demon's souls fromsoft was, a weird b-game studio that just made whatever the gently caress they felt like. the insane part is that they made animations for games like evergrace that have stayed in use, all the way up to dark souls

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

echo night beyond is one of from's best games

Schir
Jan 23, 2012

kirbysuperstar posted:

echo night beyond is one of from's best games

:hai:

haven't played beyond specifically, but the og echo night was a pretty good time, and beyond looked cool from the screenshots i saw of it

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
some people may talk about the adventures of cookie & cream. i challenge you to find people who will talk about thousand land

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
oh yeah I forgot about it because I was probated but I Am A Hero was epic and DDDDDD or whatever was even better. The ending for I am a hero kinda sucked though. It's not bad exactly but it's not amazing either. My boy deserved to not end up just as alone as before.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Schir posted:

Never.

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Stairmaster posted:

Anyone here use a switch pro controller with pcsx2? I've got some hosed up calibration issue where it's constantly sending button presses without any input from me

i don't but i've had other controller issues in pcsx2 resolved by adding it as an app in steam so it launches using steam's controller driver so maybe give that a shot

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-58P5qNYcoc

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Larry Parrish posted:

oh yeah I forgot about it because I was probated but I Am A Hero was epic and DDDDDD or whatever was even better. The ending for I am a hero kinda sucked though. It's not bad exactly but it's not amazing either. My boy deserved to not end up just as alone as before.
Did you read the epilogue chapter that got translated recently? Because it might interest you if you left the series disappointed at his situation.

It's a bit cornball and appropriately weird as gently caress for IAAH though so I liked it

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Larry Parrish posted:

I Am A Hero was a good ride with a weird ending. Not a bad ending though, so I'm still glad I gave the series a chance.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Captain Invictus posted:

Did you read the epilogue chapter that got translated recently? Because it might interest you if you left the series disappointed at his situation.

It's a bit cornball and appropriately weird as gently caress for IAAH though so I liked it

Yeah. I read that. It's not a bad ending, I just didn't like it. I guess he has his mystery daughter and the weird maybe rapist manga guy is living on an island somewhere like a Chad. I dunno, it just made me sad, but not in the way the main story did.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Haha so it turns out that this was because more than half of the official translation was plagiarized from scanlations what the gently caress

https://twitter.com/katrinaltrnsl8r/status/1510056648265527296?s=20&t=mlnQIF3R4ZfCurRxNNMKjA

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bGU_Ib0Eog

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

Where's Shioko

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Saagonsa posted:

I'm a gamer.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
do you think an ape really could escape

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
and you thought there is never an ape escaped

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

Captain Invictus posted:

I don't believe you

Apparently its for real!? :D

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Today I remembered Basquash

How

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Ultimate case of a squandered premise. I'm sure we'll be getting that reboot they've been knocking around for a decade now anytime.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Raenir Salazar posted:

Apparently its for real!? :D
proof or it ain't real

Shinjobi posted:

Today I remembered Basquash

How
sometimes I think about car mechs wearing nikes and get sad about how bland it ended up being by the end

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
every time I watch a bad mecha show I remember that one from adult swim where a redneck discovers a crashed alien mecha and like paints it up like a biker van, or what a loser thinks a biker van looks like. powder blue and flames with a big rear end 8 ball gear shifter. anyway I only saw bits and pieces as a tiny child but it's embarsssing when a show can't even hold up to that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Larry Parrish posted:

every time I watch a bad mecha show I remember that one from adult swim where a redneck discovers a crashed alien mecha and like paints it up like a biker van, or what a loser thinks a biker van looks like. powder blue and flames with a big rear end 8 ball gear shifter. anyway I only saw bits and pieces as a tiny child but it's embarsssing when a show can't even hold up to that.

You're probably thinking of Megas XLR, but Coop wasn't a redneck, he lived in a city in New Jersey.