Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Gotta find me a partner who loves me as much as the UK loves coke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

those are terrible lines

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

That's some terrible coke.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Biplane posted:

That's some terrible coke.

nobody buying in the UK has ever had good coke. i quit a decade ago because i ran into terrible poo poo in oaxaca

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem
nah there are two main distribution channels in the UK and they're the most comically stratified on the planet iirc. there's one source getting insane purity white as snow perfect cocaine and that goes literally into London and nowhere else (people hypothesised it's done via yatchs which aren't searched). then there are the regular narcotic distribution channels via Amsterdam etc and that's where you buy the Great British baggie of baby powder, ground up plasterboard and cum with a side garnish of cocaine.

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

CoolCab posted:

nah there are two main distribution channels in the UK and they're the most comically stratified on the planet iirc. there's one source getting insane purity white as snow perfect cocaine and that goes literally into London and nowhere else (people hypothesised it's done via yatchs which aren't searched). then there are the regular narcotic distribution channels via Amsterdam etc and that's where you buy the Great British baggie of baby powder, ground up plasterboard and cum with a side garnish of cocaine.
the third option is distilling it out of the waters of the thames

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem
I wanna day the tested purity for the common stuff is usually around 15% while the London stuff was over 80 but it's been a minute since I read the article. this dude god the cum kind which is funny for an MP.

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

CoolCab posted:

I wanna day the tested purity for the common stuff is usually around 15% while the London stuff was over 80 but it's been a minute since I read the article. this dude god the cum kind which is funny for an MP.
I tried looking this up, and apparently cocaine purity spiked massively after the poo poo they used to cut it with became far more restricted. From a low of like 4% up to 30-40%, with even street level stuff outside London reaching 80% at times. That said, I imagine the dealers would probably be interested in finding alternatives, so it's possibly the quality has taken a nosedive again.

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem

A Buttery Pastry posted:

I tried looking this up, and apparently cocaine purity spiked massively after the poo poo they used to cut it with became far more restricted. From a low of like 4% up to 30-40%, with even street level stuff outside London reaching 80% at times. That said, I imagine the dealers would probably be interested in finding alternatives, so it's possibly the quality has taken a nosedive again.

nah i attribute that more to darknets. purity of almost everything you can access (ie, not heroin thanks to afghanistan, but everything else) has massively improved as the invisible handjob of the free market took over, you see similar in cannabis in a big way.

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

I have been told that coke in the UK is mainly speed, because the UK consumer wants to feel more hit because they are paying through the nose (ha).

Anyway coke isn't for taking, it's how finance bros get girls to go into the toilets with them.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
I thought cocaine was mainly how you opened a restaurant

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

MikeCrotch posted:

I thought cocaine was mainly how you opened a restaurant

I'm pretty sure that's pronounced cooking.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Cocaine is how you staff a restaurant.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

the dandruff excuse was made up (as in made up by someone else, not by the cokehead mp) but apparently he also sexually harassed his staff and they couldn't report it because the head of hr was... his wife lol

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

I HAVE EVEN MORE WORTHLESS BEANIE BABIES IN MY COLLECTION THAN I HAVE WORTHLESS POSTS IN THE BEANIE BABY THREAD YET I STILL HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS' COLLECTIONS

IF YOU SEE ME TALKING ABOUT BEANIE BABIES, PLEASE TELL ME TO

EAT. SHIT.

Party Boat posted:

the dandruff excuse was made up (as in made up by someone else, not by the cokehead mp) but apparently he also sexually harassed his staff and they couldn't report it because the head of hr was... his wife lol

One Simple Trick that all small business owners seem to love, lmbo.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

CancerCakes posted:

Anyway coke isn't for taking, it's how finance bros get girls to go into the toilets with them.

if you’re going to take drugs, be proactive and get something done while on them…and if you’re going to try to get something done while on drugs, what you need is crystal meth

Tom Smykowski
Jan 27, 2005

What the hell is wrong with you people?

i am harry posted:

if you’re going to take drugs, be proactive and get something done while on them…and if you’re going to try to get something done while on drugs, what you need is crystal meth

Capitalist drug advice smh

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
:jerkbag:
https://twitter.com/hmtreasury/status/1510971092072079360

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem
they like quadrupled the list of covid symptoms literally three days after they ended free testing lmao

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Meth just breaks your loving decision making though like it legitimately loving destroys your ability to make grounded decisions idk

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

Tom Smykowski posted:

Capitalist drug advice smh

WINNERSH TRIANGLE
Aug 17, 2011

https://twitter.com/EHRC/status/1510924138151657472

:thunkher:

here it is!

(amazed it's not arrived sooner tbh - it's the guidance from the ehrc allowing the exclusion of trans people from appropriate gendered spaces)

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
The government decided a trans conversion therapy ban was too complicated and so aren't doing it. the gay conversion therapy ban will go ahead.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

RealityWarCriminal posted:

The government decided a trans conversion therapy ban was too complicated and so aren't doing it. the gay conversion therapy ban will go ahead.

is straight to gay conversion even a thing? why would you need to ban it?

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

bedpan posted:

is straight to gay conversion even a thing? why would you need to ban it?

gay conversion is the other way around, its trying to convert gay people to straight

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

WINNERSH TRIANGLE posted:

here it is!

(amazed it's not arrived sooner tbh - it's the guidance from the ehrc allowing the exclusion of trans people from appropriate gendered spaces)

ehrc concludes sweeping investigation into hostile and exclusionary toilet practices, discovers a culture of shocking and hateful anti-english toilet goer sentiment across wales

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin
https://twitter.com/V_Omelyan/status/1510894056339030016

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

WINNERSH TRIANGLE posted:

here it is!

if the europeanised court of human rights says it then well,

oh wait, could some disingenuous tories have chosen that acronym to confuse people?!

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
https://twitter.com/lewis_goodall/status/1511042683313299460

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem

im going to be even sicker lol

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

BORIS has bested both the EU & Putin on the battlefield in single combat

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

are lion :britain:

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

all because they filmed boris hiding in a fridge when asked a question

biglads
Feb 21, 2007

I could've gone to Blatherwycke

Thanks, I hate it.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

We love nationalism don’t we folks :yooge:

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
you had better not be suggesting there's a blond tory under than beautiful helm

Doccykins
Feb 21, 2006

Jel Shaker posted:

all because they filmed boris hiding in a fridge when asked a question

that wasn't even Channel 4, it was Good Morning Britain on ITV

Jables88
Jul 26, 2010
Tortured By Flan
Just seen the EHRC news described on the front page of the Mail as a big boost for women's rights. Feeling really poo poo about this thinking of my trans mate, can anyone put any kind of positive spin on this for me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
sooner or later the ocean will reclaim the isle of britain