Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Shinjobi posted:

Lmao 7 days are you kidding me

the worst thing you can do on this entire website is make fun of the mods

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

One day adtrw will have its own mod to give plutonis a week off instead

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Stairmaster posted:

and like Jesus he was a virgin

:sbahj:

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
elden ring trip report: i cosplayed as my cool liege-lady while carrying around her figma

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Zetsubou-san posted:

elden ring trip report: i cosplayed as my cool liege-lady while carrying around her figma

:same:

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Zetsubou-san posted:

yo ranni rules

marumaru
May 20, 2013

i wanted to get into elden ring so bad, i never managed to play souls games for very long. i bought elden ring and was doing my best to like it but it just wouldnt click. now i just have to keep existing in this world where 95% of gaming discourse is elden ring and elden ring memes and being the loser who doesn't like it
it's good, and i enjoyed it more than the other souls games, but it's just not my thing. i uninstalled it after realizing i was just very bored and played about 8 hours of EU4

marumaru
May 20, 2013

the lady that offers you a honda is cute and the blue haired lady (i didnt get to meet her) looks to be even cuter

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

symbolic posted:

this wouldn't have happened if Plutonis had been rightfully instated as the ADTRW mod

Nah, it still would have happened. It's just that if Plutonis was a mod, it would have been even funnier.

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

marumaru posted:

i wanted to get into elden ring so bad, i never managed to play souls games for very long. i bought elden ring and was doing my best to like it but it just wouldnt click. now i just have to keep existing in this world where 95% of gaming discourse is elden ring and elden ring memes and being the loser who doesn't like it
it's good, and i enjoyed it more than the other souls games, but it's just not my thing. i uninstalled it after realizing i was just very bored and played about 8 hours of EU4

It’s like the only streamer I watch who somehow hated Arcane but loved the live action Bebop.

marumaru
May 20, 2013

AlternateNu posted:

It’s like the only streamer I watch who somehow hated Arcane but loved the live action Bebop.

drat dude what did i ever do to you

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
heres the secret to not being into the popular meme game. you dont have to care it has no effect on your life

AlternateNu posted:

get this: i'll never watch either :twisted:

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

The Colonel posted:

heres the secret to not being into the popular meme game. you dont have to care it has no effect on your life

get this: i'll never watch either :twisted:

Mods?!

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i watched the wayneradio playthrough and look at youtube videos of funny builds and pvp etc, it hasn't felt too overwhelming

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
i am simply playing king's field and armored core

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

need new armored core badly

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

marumaru posted:

drat dude what did i ever do to you

lol. That wasn’t meant to be a dig at you. Just a comparison of how he had to deal with twitch chat meme hype in his ear for weeks despite having the opposite opinion.

The Colonel posted:

This is the secret to dealing with basically anything pop culture related. :shrug:

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Sleng Teng posted:

need new armored core badly

loving yes

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Armored Core ftw

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

renting armored core as a kid and being so bad that I fall into debt and get cool cyborg powers ftw

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

marumaru posted:

you have worms in your brain

Schir
Jan 23, 2012

elden ring is okay

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
wormface

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Violen posted:

wormface

S Q U I R M

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

marumaru posted:

You are not alone friend. :glomp:

Except replace 8 hours of EU4 with 4 hours of EU4 and 4 of FFXIV.

marumaru
May 20, 2013

Larry Parrish posted:

you have worms in your brain

take a good look at your brain and tell me it doesn't look like a bunch of worms. ill wait

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe

marumaru posted:

There are dozens of us, friend.

(12 hours and then a heavy work week and I just have no inclination to go back)

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

marumaru posted:

take a good look at your brain and tell me it doesn't look like a bunch of worms. ill wait

i get the normal amount of dopamine from exciting activities of any kind

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
EU4 sucks rear end!

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Violen posted:

wormface

What's an egg cream

Also I am not playing Elden Ring and that's okay. I'm glad it's delivered on its promise of good gaming to its fans. The world was shittier when it was all hype and the game hadn't come out yet.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I finished reading Jojos part 8 today and I don't think it was very good.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Ibram Gaunt posted:

You are correct.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I still need to get through it

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Ibram Gaunt posted:

you seem correct

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/AnimeNewsNet/status/1511721654354948099?t=LhZnuet75it1ubaiWtrDoQ&s=19

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I'd like to have the free time and energy to play games and read books and watch anime and all the other fun stuff I like to do that's not work, but unfortunately works sucks up all my time and energy and I just read webtoons in what's left.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

I don't feel this way often, but I kinda feel like it's gonna land the ending.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

final arc has been incredibly intense and great for capping off the series, imo

marumaru
May 20, 2013

Everything Burrito posted:

I'd like to have the free time and energy to play games and read books and watch anime and all the other fun stuff I like to do that's not work, but unfortunately works sucks up all my time and energy and I just read webtoons in what's left.

adulthood is a bitch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

Namtab posted:

Lmao at plutonis’ post