Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

reignofevil posted:

i regret ever having questioned MAALIK-UL-MULK

Just to let everyone know, Maalik ul-Mulk is one of the names of Allah, so we've got "Religious Fervor" in the mix here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Holy poo poo. This is all of Nathen's insanity distilled into one video. It even slips in a bizarre anti vaxx message.
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CbLZWddjWhG/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Heath posted:

Of course he is, he's an insane narcissist and someone created a fan character, which may actually be sadder than if he did commission it himself

Nope, he commissioned this. Someone got elevated to "orange" status or something on the discord for introducing him to an animator who would actually do this for what I'm sure are his insanely low rates.

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

This thread will never die long live the ul mulk universe

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!

Powerful Katrinka posted:

Just to let everyone know, Maalik ul-Mulk is one of the names of Allah, so we've got "Religious Fervor" in the mix here

This context makes that tweet seem both more and less insane.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Lol, the audio fidelity is exactly what you'd expect.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Escape From Noise posted:

Holy poo poo. This is all of Nathen's insanity distilled into one video. It even slips in a bizarre anti vaxx message.

I died at that part

VACCINE

-----

VIRUS

Partial Octopus
Feb 4, 2006

Did he call his company "based"? lol

necroid
May 14, 2009

Frank Frank posted:

I want to believe it’s him but it’s just so on the nose it’s hard to swallow

yeah I thought the same but judging from the other replies itt it's real

This lore is getting very complicated.

GolfHole posted:

i just want a pizza shaped like a cat's head

lol

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
being Nathen is the dark souls of mental health

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Partial Octopus posted:

Did he call his company "based"? lol

It's what the kids are saying. As the world's youngest Garfrepreneur, I know this.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Well, I'm loving entergaged as hell right now.

MAALIK-UL-MULK! MAALIK-UL-MULK!

GoBob
Jul 31, 2008

https://twitter.com/theNathfield/status/1512431906377326599?s=20&t=oVBp_mtIRSxse953Mar8NQ

necroid
May 14, 2009

ok I watched it and lol this shot is completely out of nowhere (if you don't count the already weird video/audio cuts)

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

:stare:

Flinger
Oct 16, 2012

if this goes into chris-chan territory i'm dipping out of the thread i'm too old to gangstalk anyone

Flinger
Oct 16, 2012

honestly it feels like i already know too much personal poo poo about this person

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

oh, that’s all?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

pseudanonymous posted:

Nope, he commissioned this. Someone got elevated to "orange" status or something on the discord for introducing him to an animator who would actually do this for what I'm sure are his insanely low rates.

Ok this makes sense.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Uh Nathen. No. Bad Nathen.

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

But the hateful Arabic tiktoks are just 'comedy'

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Flinger posted:

honestly it feels like i already know too much personal poo poo about this person

IMO, this is why he created Nathfield. With the end of GarfieldEATs and the Garfield license, all we had left was the creator.

Now, instead of following the real life person, you can follow the adventures of his super-heroic catsona and he... *checks notes* ... cleanses this world of the elderly. Huh.

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Now, instead of following the real life person, you can follow the adventures of his super-heroic catsona and he... *checks notes* ... cleanses this world of the elderly. Huh.

By the power of Allah! Can't forget that important detail

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
It’s funny, just the other day I said, “You know what’s wrong with Garfield? He’s not religious enough”.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Futanari Damacy posted:

This, *gestures at everything* can only end badly

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I used to have to touch licensing. The funniest licensing thing that I worked on was there was cross branded program at walmart for valentine's day for Hello Kitty and, get this, Precious Moments.

Have you ever looked into Precious Moments? loving horrifying organization.

Also, I've never spoken to her but I've been party to phone calls with Lisa Frank and knew a designer who went out to AZ and worked for and would you believe that Lisa Frank is a mad woman? It's true.

Sanrio's actually pretty cool. Disney is a loving nightmare and I don't know how any non-megacorps can make anything licensing their poo poo. Universal is eh.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Flinger posted:

Sounds like you're having a tough time. You SHOULD log off if this is the case and you don't have to tell us.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

This is wild. Also why is LinumCare in the credits? lol

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
https://media.licdn.cn/dms/image/C4..._OzokOIECiX05ik

Also I don't think this logo is weird or scary at all!

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
by the way, my name's Maalik, the five-foot freak / what say we get together by the end of the week?

Beached Whale
Jun 27, 2009

The world as will and idea
Scientists claimed we reached peak entergagement months ago but MAALIK-UL-MULK proves we've yet to discover the vast wealth of riches beneath our fertile digital ground

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Powerful Katrinka posted:

Nathen's not doing a great job of following those guidelines.

Beached Whale
Jun 27, 2009

The world as will and idea

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Nathens furry Muslim prophet OC nathfield pbuh

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Nathfield being Nathen’s son has some truly disturbing implications

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

:lol:

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Maalik-ul-mulk gives and takes away sovereignty? Sounds a little too much like a landmonster

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

If Putin decides to turn every Ukranian over 30 into Soylent, Nathfield would be just the man cat to help him sell the idea to the Russian populace.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

MAALIK-UL-MULK is the thing to say on a bright Hawaiian Christmas Day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
is nathen implying that he is god