Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003
I've got room for a Kitchen-aid mixer, burr grinder, and a toaster on my countertop. Where the gently caress are you people storing all this poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

I've got room for a Kitchen-aid mixer, burr grinder, and a toaster on my countertop. Where the gently caress are you people storing all this poo poo.

1940s council house, but built to be the police house so it has stuff like a utility room, extra square footage, and a view over the entire estate.

Grimson
Dec 16, 2004

i should probably buy an airfryer to be honest

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Grimson posted:

i should probably buy an airfryer to be honest

anything by ninja is amazing and make a tin foil boat so you don't have to clean them.

toadee
Aug 16, 2003

North American Turtle Boy Love Association

acidx posted:

TL;DR Max is Gandhi and this thread is Churchill

indeed

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum

learnincurve posted:

a tin foil boat

But enough about mclaren

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

A Ferrari 1-2 at the ROLEX GRAN PREMIO DEL MADE IN ITALY E DELL'EMILIA-ROMAGNA 2022 in the Autodromo Enzo e Dino Ferrari might be too much passion for this thread tbh

WhiteHowler
Apr 3, 2001

I'M HUGE!

learnincurve posted:

anything by ninja is amazing and make a tin foil boat so you don't have to clean them.

My new Ninja blender is impressive but it sucks at crushing ice. I always get uneven rough shards with large chunks, or a bunch of fine snow. There's no in-between, and my pina colada addiction is suffering as a result.

Edit: Max will never be WDC.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Carteret posted:

You are doing something wrong. Rinse your rice, fill the pot with water about a knuckle above the rice, boil until the water is almost gone.

Or, buy a $20 rice cooker and be free

or just buy boil in the bag rice or those microwave pouches if you are so utterly incompetent at being in a kitchen. losing your minds over perfectly boiling a basic grain is brain aids. tadig is great, try it and then bin your lovely rear end rice cooker (aka: a loving pot with a plug attached to it for some reason?) - quid, don't @me you zojirushi commission earning motherfucker

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

rice cookers are pretty great

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
now get me started on the pasta purists who decry durum wheat pasta and spend stupid money on the 'fresh egg' poo poo in the supermarket as if it is somehow more authentic, I'm out for loving blood tonight

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
yes but I made my pasta suace with ketchup!!!! It requires the finest pasta

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

straight up brolic posted:

rice cookers are pretty great

So are casio watches if you're unable to tell the time on an analogue clock.

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice

learnincurve posted:

Is it sad I've had mine for almost a year and never thought about making a tin foil boat. I just clean the 2 containers every single freaking time

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
This thread is the most flat circle thread on the forums.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

boop the snoot posted:

This thread is the most flat circle thread on the forums.

Duh, the earth is flat, dipshit. Obviously time is too.

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos

fyallm posted:

Is it sad I've had mine for almost a year and never thought about making a tin foil boat. I just clean the 2 containers every single freaking time

Don't do it. The tin foil boat will mess with the convection aerodynamics and could even cause porpoising :science:

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice

marshalljim posted:

Don't do it. The tin foil boat will mess with the convection aerodynamics and could even cause porpoising :science:

Hummm, they aren't THAT annoying to clean, but I still think I will try once.

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

WhiteHowler posted:

My new Ninja blender is impressive but it sucks at crushing ice. I always get uneven rough shards with large chunks, or a bunch of fine snow. There's no in-between, and my pina colada addiction is suffering as a result.

Edit: Max will never be WDC.

lmao if you aren't crushing your own ice using a (sir) Lewis Bag and a mallet.

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

Let's not forget Max's flagship chud performance, which was both on track and kind of off. I will recount:
- Ocon unlapped himself past Max in a race where Max was in the lead or somewhere very high up the order and not in danger of losing position
- Max furiously ran a highly aggressive maneuver to repass Ocon for no rational reason, which resulted in Max and Ocon colliding. Both of them either spun out or crashed out
- After the race Max physically shoved Ocon near the weigh-in
- After that Max called Ocon a p---y (do I have to censor that? I don't know how rules work). Max didn't do that in an angry emotional rant to one of his mechanics in the paddock, he did it in a press conference inside a quiet room sitting on a panel with other drivers talking to reporters.

As someone said, he's mellowed out a bit, he might deserve some credit for not keeping up that level of bullshit. But it shows that he was raised by a violent misogynist and works for alt-right Austrian oligarchs. I guess in his defense you could say he hasn't posted videos of himself assaulting women on his social medias? Bravo Max?

that was badass

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

Charles Leclerc posted:

yes but I made my pasta suace with ketchup!!!! It requires the finest pasta

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Wnnf6MZL-w&t=60s

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
the forums have Red Bulled.

ROFLBOT
Apr 1, 2005

learnincurve posted:

Would take longer to make a tin-foil boat than it would to just chuck the pan in the dishwasher

Oh wait, we dont use dishwashers here in The Worst Thread, do we

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

quote:

Italy has seized properties valued at €105 million ($114.32 million) belonging to Nikita Mazepin and his oligarch father Dmitry, Italian financial police confirmed in a statement Monday.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Lucasar
Jan 25, 2005

save a few for lefty too

ilmucche posted:

good content.

what happened to the goon who drew all the post it note drivers? was it you?

That was me I'm still here but my dad's scanner doesn't work and I'm broke so I haven't been able to upload anything better than a cellphone photo. I've been making a few more though. I made like 5 guenthers.

PhoenixFlaccus
Jul 15, 2011

KFC Famous Bowl
Lmao if you don’t have an android dishwasher

Pastel Candy Snake
Sep 6, 2018

by Hand Knit
Now that everyone on the field has been reviled for being racist, ableist, and petty, Nicolas Latifi finally remains the final driver standing with a clean record.

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

unironic British posting broke the forums. do better ❤️❤️

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Lucasar posted:

That was me I'm still here but my dad's scanner doesn't work and I'm broke so I haven't been able to upload anything better than a cellphone photo. I've been making a few more though. I made like 5 guenthers.

Those are some prime trolling AV's right there!

Back to driver car chat, Bottas would have to drive a rally car of some description. Audi Quatro or a WRX.

I feel like Lando would have been more of a Lancer EVO driver than a WRX driver.

Albon, the KIA Stinger for some reason was the first car I thought of.

Quizzlefish
Jan 26, 2005

Am I not merciful?
I imagined bottas would drive a boring, reliable family car

And lando a Chelsea tractor, g wagon or such like

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Lucasar posted:

The middle age bloat you've managed to capture on Christian Horner there is loving art. :kiss:

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Zak Brown looking like a pie salesman

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Myrddin_Emrys posted:

No but his theiving ancestors were

Aren't his thieving ancestors from Italy?

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Please draw Mike Krack

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Charles Leclerc posted:

So are casio watches if you're unable to tell the time on an analogue clock.
My casio has a digital display and hands.
Checkmate.

Quizzlefish
Jan 26, 2005

Am I not merciful?
Wtf no race this weekend? 52 races a year please

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Khablam posted:

My casio has a digital display and hands.
Checkmate.

so you can still tell the time if you forget what the big hand and the little hand mean??

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Charles Leclerc posted:

so you can still tell the time if you forget what the big hand and the little hand mean??
One display can stay on UTC, as all my database entries are in UTC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

Quizzlefish posted:

Wtf no race this weekend? 52 races a year please

That's draconic.

50 a year, they get Christmas and NYE weeks off.