Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

twoday posted:

The latest round of delays were because the printer was very confused by the type of paper and lamination I had chosen for the book and cover, which is, apparently, very unusual, and it took a while to pass that info between the printer who was arranging the project and the one in charge of the actual printing, and it took a while to communicate all that between the parties involved

Huh, I'd thought cum-stained tissue paper would be more universal

WrasslorMonkey has issued a correction as of 04:58 on Apr 2, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
no that wasn't one of the options WrasslorMonkey, I'm sorry

twoday
May 4, 2005

We will begin production on your book using the following specifications. If for any reason these are incorrect or you would like to make adjustments, please contact us IMMEDIATELY. Once production begins we will be unable to make any changes without additional charges.

Order Quantity: 500
Expedited Quantity: 0
Binding Type: Case (Hardcover) with Separated Endsheets
Page Size: 6" x 8.75"
Inside Page Count: 124
Cover: 105 lb Text Matte, Matte Lamination finish
Inside Paper: 85 lb Text Matte
Full Color Inside Pages

Your project will take approximately 3-4 weeks for printing and binding, after which it will enter the shipping process.

Your project will be in your hands approximately 6 weeks after it ships. Please note, there is no tracking information available while your project is on the ocean. We'll send you an email with tracking information, if available, once your project has been transferred to the ground carrier, usually approximately 1 week before delivery.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:toot:

twoday
May 4, 2005

Note that is the time for arrival at the distributor, it will take longer to ship out from there to you

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

:hellyeah:

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
op will you send a notice for address updating for those of us who are nomads and constantly move to the cheapest apartment every couple of months

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

twoday posted:

We will begin production on your book using the following specifications. If for any reason these are incorrect or you would like to make adjustments, please contact us IMMEDIATELY. Once production begins we will be unable to make any changes without additional charges.

Full Color Inside Pages

Your project will take approximately 3-4 weeks for printing and binding, after which it will enter the shipping process.

Your project will be in your hands approximately 6 weeks after it ships. Please note, there is no tracking information available while your project is on the ocean. We'll send you an email with tracking information, if available, once your project has been transferred to the ground carrier, usually approximately 1 week before delivery.

:bisonyes:

twoday
May 4, 2005

2DCAT posted:

op will you send a notice for address updating for those of us who are nomads and constantly move to the cheapest apartment every couple of months

Hell yeah, I have to do this myself to the distributor actually

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
twoday!!

:toot::yeshaha::toot:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

book

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
what is the next step in this saga

twoday
May 4, 2005

That's right

twoday
May 4, 2005

M_Gargantua posted:

what is the next step in this saga

Well then I have to make the fancy leather versions of the book, ship the paintings, hide a copy of the book in an arid cave for future generations to discover, and then submit a copy to the library of congress

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

twoday posted:

Well then I have to make the fancy leather versions of the book, ship the paintings, hide a copy of the book in an arid cave for future generations to discover, and then submit a copy to the library of congress

i think the cerro gordo silver mines are now open for the occasional tourist and anything you put there will probably last at least 500 years

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

twoday posted:

Well then I have to make the fancy leather versions of the book, ship the paintings, hide a copy of the book in an arid cave for future generations to discover, and then submit a copy to the library of congress hire a professional thief to smuggle a signed copy into the Trump Library

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

M_Gargantua posted:

i think the cerro gordo silver mines are now open for the occasional tourist and anything you put there will probably last at least 500 years

a copy of book and the Sailor block, a dolmen for future online ones

twoday
May 4, 2005

M_Gargantua posted:

I will never reveal the location of the secret book cave

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

twoday posted:

Johnny appleseed that poo poo.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

book? BOOK!

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

are any of the goons who preordered dead? if so, I volunteer to take their place.

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

ACCELERATIONIST SUPERDOOMER

mawarannahr posted:

are any of the goons who preordered dead? if so, I volunteer to take their place.

im still alive you son of a bitch!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DscJ5PFkZxQ

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK!

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Which actor was hired again to do the audible version of the book?

twoday
May 4, 2005

I must thank the people who work for the chinese publishing house which printed the book for maintaining utter professionalism throughout the entire process as I asked them to make adjustments to the pages containing images of guillotines, etc., which looked like they were written by a totally insane person, while also allowing me to publish it without an ISBN number or any personally identifying information as the American publishers asked, while furthermore politely helping me to correcting the various bizarre and unorthodox demands I had originally made regarding the unusual paper width, bleed edges, colation, and printing of the book without any matte coating on the paper which would have resulted in a dulling of the colors etc.

twoday
May 4, 2005

2DCAT posted:

Which actor was hired again to do the audible version of the book?

None yet

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

you should send a copy to trump himself at maralago

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Spergin Morlock posted:

you should send a copy to trump himself at maralago

that sounds like a good way to get an involuntary psychiatric hold

so definitely give it a shot

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

twoday posted:

Full Color Inside Pages

It will never happen.

twoday
May 4, 2005

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

that sounds like a good way to get an involuntary psychiatric hold

so definitely give it a shot

haha noooo you look so sane please don't buy an extra copy of the book from me haha

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)
Give book me give eat book me eat book give me eat book give me you

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

twoday posted:

That reminds me I need to pay you for some additional copies to leave in random locations for people to find and be utterly confused about.

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug
This book, maybe coupled with Vic Berger's Trump retrospective, will be the most accurate representation of the Trump era ever captured. The world's collective memories of how utterly deranged those few years were are already scabbing over. But we remember, and we will bear witness.

There's a certain subset of people who have had their minds permanently altered by Trump's presidency and I'm not sure we'll ever recover. In a few decades I'm gonna be getting spoon fed apple puree in a retirement village muttering "many many french fries" over and over. And I'll hold the book out to the nurses as a way of explanation. And they won't understand.

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

Tirade posted:

This book, maybe coupled with Vic Berger's Trump retrospective, will be the most accurate representation of the Trump era ever captured. The world's collective memories of how utterly deranged those few years were are already scabbing over. But we remember, and we will bear witness.

There's a certain subset of people who have had their minds permanently altered by Trump's presidency and I'm not sure we'll ever recover. In a few decades I'm gonna be getting spoon fed apple puree in a retirement village muttering "many many french fries" over and over. And I'll hold the book out to the nurses as a way of explanation. And they won't understand.

This is turm consciousness

Blotto_Otter
Aug 16, 2013

Tirade posted:

the era of turm is not over, the beast yet lives. the day may still come when twoday must choose to flee the forums or else sacrifice his hands and mind on the completion of volume two: the book of the speaker of the house (of trump)

Blotto_Otter has issued a correction as of 15:48 on Apr 14, 2022

twoday
May 4, 2005

at least he gives you four years off in between to take care of the printing, etc.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Blotto_Otter posted:

the era of turm is not over, the beast yet lives. the day may still come when twoday must choose to flee the forums or else sacrifice his hands and mind on the completion of volume two: the book of the speaker of the house (of trump)

he would hate being speaker it would provide amazing content

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Barry Foster posted:

Give book me give eat book me eat book give me eat book give me you

Heed to wise old words: give a man a book, he'll eat for a day. teach a man to book, and he'll eat for a lifetime

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

twoday posted:

Is the one non goon who ordered the book going to get a special copy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
book