Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

In many ways sex IS a computer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord

Brawnfire posted:

Is anyone but Arthur and Merlin not a Mary Sue in those stories?!?

Asterite34 posted:

Sir Balin, the "Knight of Two Swords," who goes on a quest to defeat an evil knight and heal a blind kid, and in the process of doing that:

-lops off the evil Knight's head mid-dinner party at the guy's brother's castle, leading to a Benny Hill style chase scene
-stabs the Fisher King in the dick with the Lance of Longinus, an act of such blasphemy that it demolishes the castle and turns the surrounding kingdom into a cursed wasteland
-gets in a duel with his own brother via a case of mistaken identity, resulting in both their deaths
-never actually went back and healed that blind kid from the start of the story :lmao:

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

I miss Pick's King Arthur threads

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

Paladinus posted:

In many ways sex IS a computer.

Please don't post about your floppy disc

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3520914&userid=91217&perpage=40&pagenumber=3#post417803256

quote:

Babies grow up and that's okay, it's like, sometimes a great meal is worth a lot of prep, for example. Horses only get more likely to die from a stupid reason as they get older. Oh poor ol' Freckles, thought of ants and died

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

"Clowns are a type of horse"

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Long shoes and longer faces

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Outrail posted:

"Clowns are a type of horse"

The circus is in town Mr. Hands!

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Kitfox88 posted:

The circus is in town Mr. Hands!

Butt doctor,

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

venus de lmao posted:

Butt doctor,

:discourse:

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Proctoliacci

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

venus de lmao posted:

Butt doctor,

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

Lobok posted:

Reminds me of

The only way I can imagine such an ADHD-riddled kid having such a great vocabulary is that Calvin grew up reading Calvin and Hobbes, cause that's how it happened to me.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Mr. Bad Guy posted:

The only way I can imagine such an ADHD-riddled kid having such a great vocabulary is that Calvin grew up reading Calvin and Hobbes, cause that's how it happened to me.

Pretty sure this is why I can't pronounciate anything with more than one syllable.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

venus de lmao posted:

Butt doctor,

:holymoley:

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Mr. Bad Guy posted:

I had a huge vocab, and started late(i spoke spanish instead of English til I was adopted at 3) while also being prescribed ritalin in 1986.

Some adhd kids have brains that can aquire knowledge real well, its not all RTS.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Cool.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

Here's a guy who had a ladybug in his colon during a colonoscopy. It doesn't say what they did with the ladybug though. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6791639/

Zipperelli. posted:

Probably told him to get dressed and get back to the senate chambers

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Centzon Totochtin posted:

How do the cats work, seem like most of the time they just run around and then sometimes they become a cloud of death and I'm not sure why or how
context is the cats are a new weapon in Vampire Survivors but it's better without it

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

DACK FAYDEN posted:

context is the cats are a new weapon in Vampire Survivors but it's better without it

As a cat allergy person I feel this is pretty accurate.

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
As a person with actual cats it's pretty accurate, too.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

cock hero flux posted:

we've spent trillions of dollars on this super advanced fighter jet which is miles ahead of every other plane ever built in every single way except that bit where they fly and don't slam straight into the ground and explode

like we upgraded every possible feature but we forgot the one for "flight"

the whole series of their posts in that thread are great if you want a brutal takedown of military-industrial spending

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

mallratcal posted:

Maybe it was the guy who filed a civil rights lawsuit against the site last week

https://dockets.justia.com/docket/illinois/ilndce/1:2022cv01808/414027

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Oh gently caress, and we don't have Leonard J. Crabs to defend us!!

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Someone paid for the legal filing and has posted the complaints in that thread. Though word of caution, the guy suing is a paranoid schizophrenic so its not funny as it would be in a different situation.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Zil posted:

Someone paid for the legal filing and has posted the complaints in that thread. Though word of caution, the guy suing is a paranoid schizophrenic so its not funny as it would be in a different situation.
tbh there are far sadder things for a mentally ill person to do, this is kinda cool

CaptainViolence
Apr 19, 2006

I'M GONNA GET YOU DUCK

i understand and dislike that mental illness is often not given its due weight and that the stigma associated it interferes with the process of people getting help and that this guy has been failed by our social systems in such a way that he feels this is necessary, so i don't want to downplay how sad any of that is. however,

mallratcal posted:

he's suing google because he forgot the password to 3 of his accounts. Also because Xvideos is the top hit on his start page, even though he doesn't go there that often.

l m a o

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
The reasons this is happening are not funny, but these lawsuits themselves are imo

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

pentyne posted:

the whole series of their posts in that thread are great if you want a brutal takedown of military-industrial spending

Not sure if F-35

or F-104

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Platystemon posted:

Not sure if F-35

or F-104

Yes

E: oh thank God I didn't snipe page 1000 with "yes"

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Platystemon posted:

Not sure if F-35

or F-104

F-404

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
fart

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Is this the last page?

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

christmas boots posted:

The reasons this is happening are not funny, but these lawsuits themselves are imo

mental illness is a huge tragedy but its manifestations are often hilarious

i mean "retarded marine saluting" , you couldn't make that poo poo up

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Rockman Reserve posted:

mental illness is a huge tragedy but its manifestations are often hilarious

i mean "retarded marine saluting" , you couldn't make that poo poo up

I still maintain that would make a great GiP username.

Vitruvian Manic
Dec 5, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
"Retarded marine saluting" now occupies the same space in my brain as Donald Trump's "Monkey channel"

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Vitruvian Manic posted:

"Retarded marine saluting" now occupies the same space in my brain as Donald Trump's "Monkey channel"

It was gorilla channel, it's really taken over and made itself home.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

The Trump Administration's greatest failure was in not instituting an actual Gorilla Channel

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

christmas boots posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Captain Hygiene posted:

The Trump Administration's greatest failure was in not instituting an actual Gorilla Channel

Have you seen how popular Joe Rogan has gotten?