Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Lmao at “you are responsible for putting my life & the youth in danger”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Women's Circuit Bender Union Local 34

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1378539416738746370
[/quote]

WTF I have so much crazy to catch up on.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 22:24 on Apr 17, 2022

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
I love it when new people discover this thread. Reading their reactions is always fun.

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

i've come from the future to tell you all we have to stop party rock before it returns
not reading the whole thread and missing out on quality entergagement? that's a fork jailin

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

I know that in the context of this thread, it’s not that big a deal, but the fact that Nathen has lettuce with his hot dogs is completely unacceptable

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

WTF I have so much crazy to catch up on.
[/quote]

I... I... Did not see this before.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Now that we are going through the greatest hits, did Nathen tweet about "killing the dog" after getting back Garfield license and shutting down ScoobyEATS!, or have I hallucinated it?

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Jikes!

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

steinrokkan posted:

Now that we are going through the greatest hits, did Nathen tweet about "killing the dog" after getting back Garfield license and shutting down ScoobyEATS!, or have I hallucinated it?

I remember him saying he was “done with the dog”

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

sharknado slashfic posted:

Every once in a while I have a moment reading this thread when I realize that this is all real and actually happened. Like I was typing a joke about MAALIK-UL-MULK breaking Garfield out of fork jail with the power of friendship and in the middle of it my eyes kinda glazed over and my brain froze up.

That's what we call "entergagement"!

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Step 1. Cut a hole in a box

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Ok his beard has gone too far, it's too ridiculous

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Ok his beard has gone too far, it's too ridiculous

He looks like one of those old fashioned wooly Willy magnet toys

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Egeez.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
I'll have a word salad with my Farm2Plate lasagna and Garficcino please

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Nathen's running for Canadian PM

Egeez is not just an entergagment platform, but a political one

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

If he's going to Saudi on vacation for a while I wonder if we'll get to see another guest appearance by Random White Woman Best Friend

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

gently caress, Nathen’s going to try to make MBS Eats Big Cow Lasagna, isn’t he?

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

Elephant Ambush posted:

I'll have a word salad with my Farm2Plate lasagna and Garficcino please

Sir, this is a QMR (Quick Mobile Restaurant), not a drive thru :colbert:

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

If he's going to Saudi on vacation for a while I wonder if we'll get to see another guest appearance by Random White Woman Best Friend

I was able to figure out she was some kind of fashion influencer in Dubai. I don’t think they were friends.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

This one looks almost coherent, like he's writing the premise of a comedy movie that he did not actually intend to be a comedy movie.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

david_a posted:

I was able to figure out she was some kind of fashion influencer in Dubai. I don’t think they were friends.

I can't believe you'd slander Nathfield like that, who is a friend to everyone. Except for boomers and promiscuous wives I guess.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Didn’t he make and act in some romcom about an Israeli and Palestinian couple at one point or was that somebody else

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Ziv Zulander posted:

Didn’t he make and act in some romcom about an Israeli and Palestinian couple at one point or was that somebody else

He wrote a short film about an Arab and Jew solving their issues over hummus at a bodega.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yutQiCSUNOQ

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

I think you are massively underselling that piece of absolute lunacy :allears:

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Woah, I didn’t know Nathen had written another masterpiece of highly charged political theatre:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u_c2HSx54lk

No dance number in this one, sadly

Credit to him I guess for not purging his entire YouTube history

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I'm calling it now, soon after he lands in Saudi Arabia, Nathen will say or post some manic rant that offends their royalty in some way(s), and will be jailed and "disappear." He'll wish it was only fork jail.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Strategic Tea posted:

Yeah, for sure. My brain was fried from the bottling machine taking a massive shot all over my head. No wonder Garfield hates Mondays!

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I'm going to put someone at work in fork jail today and pretend I made it up myself

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

Strategic Tea posted:

You're not kidding. That went places I wasn't ready to go. That dance number is going to haunt my dreams for a while, does that mean I'm fully entergaged?

WonkyBob
Jan 1, 2013

Holy shit, you own a skirt?!

Scientastic posted:

I know that in the context of this thread, it’s not that big a deal, but the fact that Nathen has lettuce with his hot dogs is completely unacceptable

At least he's not using lettuce instead of bread like a god drat heathen.

"Hot dog in a lettuce bun". No buddy, that's just a hot dog on some lettuce...

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
Don't keto shame

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

WonkyBob posted:

At least he's not using lettuce instead of bread like a god drat heathen.

"Hot dog in a lettuce bun". No buddy, that's just a hot dog on some lettuce...

I didn’t know people were doing hot dogs protein-style

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Turdo posted:

Woah, I totally missed this. So he was trying to become a Scooby Doo villain and also get involved in solving actual, real rear end murders just to get back at the Cat?

Also, "agreed to speak to me to solve the murder mysteries" lol
i think he's just being a regular rich person by preferring that poor people go elsewhere and die rather than receive help somewhere he can see them.

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

"That money could be going to ME instead of that.. that.. person"

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
For twelve years mneow, you have been asking

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Empty Sandwich posted:

For twelve years mneow, you have been asking

ProfessorMarvel
Jan 6, 2021

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Scientastic posted:

This sounds like you’re a hater to me: Nathen specifically said his dad didn’t give him any financial help.

Are you calling the man who created this a liar?

https://i.imgur.com/VIsMASD.mp4

Littlefinger/Sansa Stark vibes in that forced tongue kiss and the baleful look at the camera 😬

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ProfessorMarvel
Jan 6, 2021

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Escape From Noise posted:

I went back to re read the first few pages and the general confusion and reaction of "WTF is this even?" is great and completely understandable. Like a lot of people thought it was some money laundering scheme, again, completely understandably.

How do we know his hedge fund manager dad isn't filtering money through his failson 🤔