Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Farg posted:

i lied for no reason

You shouldn't come up with fake podcast ideas that are better than their actual new ones that's not nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

I'd like to introduce you to some of the most special of our rocks and minerals.
Soiled Meat

Help Im Alive posted:

You shouldn't come up with fake podcast ideas that are better than their actual new ones that's not nice

They can make this impossible by giving the people what they want and announcing Reality Show Show 2

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
re re re reality
re re re reality
show
show
showww

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

Magissima posted:

They can make this impossible by giving the people what they want and announcing Reality Show Show 2

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
I just want a show where they talk about The Challenge. I've never even watched The Challenge but their enthusiasm for it on RSS was infectious.

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

Help Im Alive posted:

yeah but it got brought up on the pro version so

Cold Milk Bottle
Nov 19, 2012
Please stop making content

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Snooze Cruise posted:

re re re reality
re re re reality
show
show
showww

The NPR bit is something I think about so often, it's really good. I wish that could end up on the flagrant archives.

Cold Milk Bottle
Nov 19, 2012
Bring it to the archives and also reboot it, I want to hear their takes on the loving insane Netflix reality shows my partner watches

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
the circle would be perfect for rss... i love the circle

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
The Worst Idea of All Time but it's Hayes and Sean

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Oh man, if only

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

A lot of northern Minnesota geography from Bamford on Bonanas this week, it was great.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Kinda feel something is wrong with me for liking that latest Bob Ducca episode

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
I mean it's funny as hell, and like 2/3rds of it are Seth Morris flying solo making it extra impressive. The monologue about Bob infiltrating the circus' trained chimp act to steal monkey organs is a rollercoaster of both emotions and plot.

And the bit where he does Friends, but Seth obviously hates the show and it ends with all the Friends having an orgy? All-timer.

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

Farg posted:

i lied for no reason

Farg posted:

yeah but it got brought up on the pro version so

I gasped when he brought it up, "is Hayes a goon?"

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

sean's wife knowing about the grey king is by far the most shocking revelation

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

Consummate Professional posted:

Kinda feel something is wrong with me for liking that latest Bob Ducca episode

I feel that that's Bob's whole deal. This episode was wonderful and I hope this is just an indefinite series.

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

kulap and suchin is such a good hollywood handbook

Chronicles
Oct 24, 2013

I like what I’ve heard of “Add to Cart” but I swear that show has the worst ad to content ratio I’ve ever seen

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014

Chronicles posted:

I like what I’ve heard of “Add to Cart” but I swear that show has the worst ad to content ratio I’ve ever seen

Every Dollop starts with 10 minutes of ads. It's brutal.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Gargamel Gibson posted:

Every Dollop starts with 10 minutes of ads. It's brutal.

Yeah but that's easily skipped and then the show goes straight through. Unless they changed that.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Consummate Professional posted:

The NPR bit is something I think about so often, it's really good. I wish that could end up on the flagrant archives.

did a re-listen last summer and I was howling at that part, as well as the clip from the real world where a guy said he tried having sex with men in high school because he was depressed that he didn't make the football team and Sean did an extended riff on how he had a similar experience when he didn't make the debate team. the latter may not be thought of as fondly these days but it got me good

Nemo
Feb 24, 2001

Uh! Double up Uh! Uh!
On an early RSS ep Hayes called someone a “two time tranny” which really bumped me on a relisten. I miss the show but I’m glad they’ve evolved.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Nemo posted:

On an early RSS ep Hayes called someone a “two time tranny” which really bumped me on a relisten. I miss the show but I’m glad they’ve evolved.

I've been listening to early comedy death ray radio and laughing at how different these people were back then. At least they were smart enough to bleep Nick Kroll saying the n word!

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

scott does repeatedly say that you should not listen to the CBB archives lol

Flaskraven
Nov 20, 2012

I hope you get crushed to death by a fat guy trying to commit suicide by falling out of a window and when the paramedics answer the local bystander asking if you'll live, he just says "fat chance" and laughs.
I have a vague memory of an early live show where Kroll was super drunk and just yelling slurs. Can anyone help me?

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
krolls most frequent characters were black gay and mexican guy lol

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

The man has range, what can I say.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
big fan of this pro version, enjoyed the cameo at the end

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

Breadallelogram posted:

I've been listening to early comedy death ray radio and laughing at how different these people were back then. At least they were smart enough to bleep Nick Kroll saying the n word!

Don't listen to improv4humans more than 3 years ago 😬

Based on recent comments maybe Besser has rethought those and bleeped them retrospectively, though. But he's of that generation who thought "no word should be off limits and as an intellectual I'm going to challenge that idea with a thoughtful yet extremely crass comedy bit" for faar too long.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
As a white comedy dork who is extremely forgiving of tone-deaf racial stuff from the early 2010s, Kroll really stuck by his right to say slurs for as long as he feasibly could. I remember seeing Oh Hello on Broadway and going "drat that guy sure likes saying the N-word...seems like he should probably stop that..." and then being astonished when it made the cut for the Netflix version! That came out in 2017!

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine

xbilkis posted:

As a white comedy dork who is extremely forgiving of tone-deaf racial stuff from the early 2010s, Kroll really stuck by his right to say slurs for as long as he feasibly could. I remember seeing Oh Hello on Broadway and going "drat that guy sure likes saying the N-word...seems like he should probably stop that..." and then being astonished when it made the cut for the Netflix version! That came out in 2017!

Probably correlates with him being an extremely rich trustfund kid who happened to like and be good at comedy. He *knows* that a lot of social rules don't apply to him.

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe
I loved on this episode of Threedom PFT was able to crack up Scott every time he did his Sly Stallone impression.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
the red queen

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I was sad about andy leaving but when kelsey shares her screen the videos play at more than three frames per second so don't let the door hit you on the way out

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Help Im Alive posted:

I was sad about andy leaving but when kelsey shares her screen the videos play at more than three frames per second so don't let the door hit you on the way out

lmao

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

yeah that was a good start

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Looks like Bonanas for Bonanza is opening a Ponderosa Steakhouse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Looks like Bonanas for Bonanza is opening a Ponderosa Steakhouse

I can't wait to hear about the response to their application.