Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

sticklefifer posted:

Ryukyu Dragon out of Okinawa has a show next Sunday the 24th for about 15 bucks US, probably their biggest yet because it features multiple Dragongate guys in title matches.

https://twitcasting.tv/ryukyudragon_pw/shopcart/143017

These guys are really interesting. Hibiscus Mii really showed up in a great new gimmick for a recent show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Where do you find regular content? I haven't been able to catch a lot of it, but I like what I've seen from Gurukun Mask and a few others. Is it only on that site?

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Today's CC matches look the weakest so far, but All Japan has earned the benefit of the doubt this year

e: Tough matchup. NEXTREAM are rad as hell and the combination of Hayato/Atsuki is super endearing, but Total Eclipse have Jake Vader and the also super cool Kodama/Omori team

SG Bamboo fucked around with this message at 11:05 on Apr 15, 2022

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

All Japan rear end booking of Honda in this tournament

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

forkboy84 posted:

All Japan rear end booking of Honda in this tournament

Clearly the next step after his title challenge and strong performance in Last Man Standing is to go 0-5 in Champion Carnival

At least the good guy should win this one :pray:

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Battle of the muted Metallica themes

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Gimme fuel gimme fire gimme that which I desire ( all of Battery being played)

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Shuji has been very good this tournament, great to see the big man still has quite a bit left.

Excited for main event Kuma, I really enjoyed his match with Kento on Night 1

e: I became less excited as the match went on. I like big meaty men slapping meat, but this just felt low energy throughout

SG Bamboo fucked around with this message at 12:36 on Apr 15, 2022

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
GLEAT v.22 is up, with Lindaman's first G-REX title defense: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-XTLFIBRaU

I *think* this is the first time they've had a show posted in 60fps. It looks really good.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

https://twitter.com/FortuneKK0327/status/1516251869777068032?t=2lIXEwCdL3hB7km78oU9cQ&s=19

Minoru Suzuki vs Takanori Ito is the first announced Fortune Dream match

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

God bless you Kenta Kobashi

A lot of those old Fortune shows are so much fun on paper but I've never seen. Can say the same about those rad Mochizuki produce shows, Buyuden, so many of them look dope, like #12 with Kiku-san Hansen vs Stan Ichikawa comedy dream match, KneSuka vs JOE & TAKA, & Mochi & Otani vs Kanemoto & Minoru Tanaka

forkboy84 fucked around with this message at 11:54 on Apr 19, 2022

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
DDT trying something different for their next press conference

https://twitter.com/ddtproENG/status/1516553934793453571

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
Uncle Jun's Choco-awareness is off the charts
https://twitter.com/ddtproENG/status/1516620120097173507

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Looks like they're doing Irie vs Shimatani to decide Lindaman's next challenger

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

GLEAT got Jack Cartwheel for their Korakuen on 5.18

They're also doing this:
https://twitter.com/LIDET_ENT/status/1516752618789703681?t=xpnk48GskTF0UwEiTGI6_Q&s=19

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Holy poo poo, they're actually doing it. :bubblewoop:

GLEAT GPro 23 is up and the women's match has a guest appearance from Ryo Mizunami! :cool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsB5mLEqyLI

sticklefifer fucked around with this message at 15:37 on Apr 20, 2022

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Well, that's not a match I expected to happen.

Also is Jack Cartwheel good? I saw him on the PWG comeback show last year & thought he was really mediocre but he also seems very much like the kind of gaijin CIMA would have brought into Dragongate 10 years ago & who'd rapidly get way better (see PAC & Ricochet for the most obvious examples but honestly that applies to the Young Bucks too)

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

forkboy84 posted:

Well, that's not a match I expected to happen.

Also is Jack Cartwheel good? I saw him on the PWG comeback show last year & thought he was really mediocre but he also seems very much like the kind of gaijin CIMA would have brought into Dragongate 10 years ago & who'd rapidly get way better (see PAC & Ricochet for the most obvious examples but honestly that applies to the Young Bucks too)

I think Ricochet is a good comp - I think Ricochet had a better handle on Pro Wrestling than Cartwheel does at this point, but Ricochet was as close to a generational talent in high flying as they come.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
He was pretty fun on some of the Mania weekend Collective shows. He's definitely "ironic one note gimmick on purpose" though, so it depends on how much you like a guy who does a lot of cartwheels. But also, he's very good at cartwheels.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

I would probably have dug him if he came around in 2005 or so because I remember watching skinny as a beanpole Ricochet with his long greasy hair doing the double moonsault in front of 50 people for IWA Mid South (& later as Helios in Chikara) & thinking "this kid rules". I was very much a "just give me cool flippy poo poo" fan.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

https://twitter.com/Hi5ame/status/1517072729098403840

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

So did the big announcement for a DDT/AEW partnership amount to anything other than Nakazawa and Dark matches?

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Tonfa posted:

So did the big announcement for a DDT/AEW partnership amount to anything other than Nakazawa and Dark matches?

Not so far, Taekshita has just gone back to America and they've uploaded his Dark matches to Wrestle Universe with Japanese commentary. It was only announced a month ago, so assuming they've got some longer term plans

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

SCHEDULE! The big stuff: Champion Carnival resumes after a week off, & soon it'll all be over :( NOAH do a Juniors show in Sumo Hall with HAYATA in the main event. I can't imagine it'll draw well but there's fun stuff on there, & the first foreign-based wrestlers since Rene Dupree & El Hijo del Dr Wagner Jr dropped the GHC Tag Team Titles (remember when they were in Sugiuragun?) in 2020. Genki Horiguchi appears in DDT for the first time ever! (Technically there was a DG/DDT co-promoted show but this is a real DDT show) Prominence finally do their first proper show in a venue wrestling normally happens in rather than their bar-based preview shows! It has death match dudes galore! Stardom wrap up their Cinderella tournament, & give us AZM vs Mei Suruga as well! And most exciting of all, that SEAdLINNNG show. Just look at it. If you don't watch SEAd you should.

23/4/2022, Saturday

1pm JST/3pm AEDT/5am BST/12am EDT/9pm PDT

All Japan Champion Carnival Night 6
2AW Square, Chiba
Atsuki Aoyagi & Ryo Inoue vs Total Eclipse (Hokuto Omori & TAJIRI)
Black Menso-re, Izanagi, Shuji Ishikawa & Takao Omori vs Evolution (Dan Tamura, Hikaru Sato & Suwama) & Shotaro Ashino
Champion Carnival A Block: Shigehiro Irie vs T-Hawk
Champion Carnival A Block: Jake Lee vs Ryuki Honda
Champion Carnival B Block: Kento Miyahara vs Yoshitatsu
Champion Carnival B Block: Kuma Arashi vs Yuma Aoyagi
Uploaded later to AJPW TV

Stardom In Kobe
Sambo Hall, Kobe
Lady C vs Miyu Amasaki vs Waka Tsukiyama
Ruaka vs Utami Hayashishita
Queen's Quest (AZM & Saya Kamitani) vs STARS (Momo Kohgo & Koguma)
Donna Del Mondo (Giulia, Mai Sakurai & Thekla) vs Oedo Tai (Momo Watanabe, Saki Kashima & Starlight Kid)
God's Eye (Ami Sourei, MIRAI & Syuri) vs STARS (Hazuki, Mayu Iwatani & Saya Iida)
Artist of Stardom Titles: Donna Del Mondo (Himeka, Maika & Natsupoi)(c) vs Cosmic Angels (Mina Shirakawa, Tam Nakano & Unagi Sayaka
Show presumably uploaded to Stardom World

10pm JST/12am AEDT/1pm BST/9am EDT/6am PDT

DDT World's Best Rojo Wrestling King of Street Wrestling Tournament Finals
Some Indeterminate Location
King of Street Wrestling Final: Abdullah Kobayashi vs Chris Brookes
VOD on Wrestle Universe

There's also shows from 2AW, Ice Ribbon, Sendai Girls, Kyushu Pro & YMZ

24/4/2022, Sunday

10am JST/12pm AEDT/2am BST/9pm EDT/6pm PDT

Gatoh Move ChocoPro #220
Ichigaya Chocolate Square, Tokyo
Card TBA
Live on Youtube

11:30am JST/1:30pm AEDT/3:30am BST/10:30pm EDT/7:30pm PDT

All Japan Champion Carnival Night 7
Korakuen Hall, Tokyo
Evolution (Dan Tamura & Suwama) vs Ryo Inoue & Takao Omori
Black Menso-re & Izanagi vs Seigo Tachibana & Yoshitatsu
NEXTREAM (Atsuki Aoyagi & Yuma Aoyagi) vs NEXTREAM (Kento Miyahara & Rising HAYATO)
PWF World Junior Heavyweight Title: Hikaru Sato(c) vs Hiroshi Yamato
Champion Carnival A Block: Jake Lee vs T-Hawk
Champion Carnival A Block: Shigehiro Irie vs Shotaro Ashino
Champion Carnival B Block: Ryuki Honda vs Shuji Ishikawa
Live on AJPW TV

12pm JST/2pm AEDT/4am BST/11pm EDT/8pm PDT

Tokyo Joshi Pro Spring Tour '22
Ryogoku KFC Hall, Tokyo
Card TBA
Live on Wrestle Universe

DDT Max Bump Tour In Kobe
Kobe Art Centre, Kobe
Chris Brookes vs Yuya Koroku
Akito & Toi Kojima vs Daisuke Sasaki & MJ Paul
Yuji Hino & Yukio Naya vs Yuki Ishida & Yukio Sakaguchi
HARASHIMA & Naomi Yoshimura vs Hideki Okatani & Kazusada Higuchi
Jun Akiyama, Tetsuya Endo & Yusuke Okada vs MAO, Shunma Katsumata & Yuki Ueno
Antonio Honda, Danshoku Dieno & Yuki Iino vs Genki Horiguchi, Kazuki Hirata & Toru Owashi
Uploaded later to Wrestle Universe

Stardom In Kyoto
KBS Hall, Kyoto
Koguma vs Lady C vs Thekla
Natsupoi vs Saya Iida
Donna Del Mondo (Giulia, Himeka, Mai Sakurai & Maika) vs Oedo Tai (Momo Watanabe, Ruaka, Saki Kashima & Starlight Kid)
God's Eye (Ami Sourei, MIRAI & Syuri) vs STARS (Hazuki, Mayu Iwatani & Momo Kohgo)
COSMIC ANGELS (Mina Shirakawa, Tam Nakano, Unagi Sayaka & Waka Tsukiyama) vs Queen's Quest (AZM, Miyu Amasaki, Saya Kamitani & Utami Hayashishita)

6pm JST/8pm AEDT/10am BST/5am EDT/2am PDT

Prominence Launch Event - Scarlet Flame of the Beginning
Shin-Kiba 1stRING, Tokyo
Itsuki Aoki & Miyako Matsumoto vs Ryo Mizunami & Yukari Hosokawa
Mochi Miyagi vs Takayuki Ueki
Risa Sera vs Takashi Sasaki
Akane Fujita & Violento Jack vs Jun Kasai & Suzu Suzuki
Live on Wrestle Universe

Also shows from Dove Pro, BJW, 2AW, Ice Ribbon, Kyushu Pro, Ryukyu Pro & JWP

25/4/2022, Monday

6:30pm JST/8:30pm AEDT/10:30am BST/5:30am EDT/2:30am PDT

New Japan Golden Fight Series Night 7
Sun Plaza Arena, Hiroshima
GBH (Togi Makabe & Tomoaki Honma) vs Tiger Mask & Yuto Nakashima
DOUKI, Yoshinobu Kanemaru & Zack Sabre Jr vs Master Wato, Ryohei Oiwa & Ryusuke Taguchi
El Desperado & TAKA Michinoku vs Gedo & Taiji Ishimori
Bad Luck Fale & Chase Owens vs Hirooki Goto & YOSHI-HASHI
BUSHI, Hiromu Takahashi & Tetsuya Naito vs Kazuchika Okada, Toru Yano & YOH
NEVER Openweight Six Man Tag Titles: House of Torture (EVIL, SHO & Yujiro Takahashi)(c) vs Hiroshi Tanahashi, Tama Tonga & Tanga Loa
NJPW KOPW Title: Taichi(c) vs Shingo Takagi
Live on NJPW World

8pm JST/10pm AEDT/12pm BST/7am EDT/4am PDT

Gatoh Move ChocoPro #221
Card TBA
Live on Youtube

26/4/2022, Tuesday

Shows from BJW & Ganbare Pro

27/4/2022, Wednesday

Nothing

28/4/2022, Thursday

BJW, Dove Pro, BASARA & Wave

29/4/2022, Friday, Shōwa Day

Gatoh Move ChocoPro #222
Card TBA
Live on Youtube

Tokyo Joshi Pro Spring Tour '22
Ryogoku KFC Hall, Tokyo
Card TBA
Live on Wrestle Universe

5pm JST/7pm AEDT/9am BST/4am EDT/1am PDT

Pro Wrestling NOAH Majestic 2022
Ryogoku Kokugikan, Tokyo
Ikuto Hidaka vs Kai Fujimura
Slex vs Yasutaka Yano
Kotaro Suzuki vs Yuya Susumu
Kongo (Hajime Ohara & Tadasuke) & Shuji Kondo vs Los Perros del Mal de Japon (NOSAWA Rongai, Super Crazy & Texano Jr)
Loser loses their name: Haoh vs Nioh
Extreme Tiger vs Seiki Yoshioka
NOAH (Alejandro, Daisuke Harada & Junta Miyawaki) vs Z-Brats (HYO, SB KENTo & Shun Skywalker)
Alpha Wolf vs Dragon Bane vs Ninja Mack
GHC Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Titles: Atsushi Kotoge & YO-HEY(c) vs Stinger (Chris Ridgeway & Yoshinari Ogawa)
GHC Junior Heavyweight Title: Eita(c) vs HAYATA
Live on Wrestle Universe in English & on Abema in Japanese

Stardom Cinderella Tournament Finals
Ota Ward General Gymnasium, Tokyo
Prelim: Ami Sourei vs Mai Sakurai vs Waka Tsukiyama
Future of Stardom Title: Hanan(c) vs Hina
Cinderella Tournament Semi-Final: MIRAI vs Natsupoi
Cinderella Tournament Semi-Final: Hazuki vs Koguma
6 Way Tag Gauntlet: COSMIC ANGELS (Mina Shirakawa, Tam Nakano & Unagi Sayaka) vs Donna Del Mondo (Giulia, Maika & Thekla) vs Oedo Tai (Fukigen Death, Rina & Saki Kashima) vs Oedo Tai (Momo Watanabe, Ruaka & Starlight Kid) vs Queen's Quest (Lady C, Saya Kamitani & Utami Hayashishita) vs STARS (Mayu Iwatani, Momo Kohgo & Saya Iida)
High Speed Title: AZM(c) vs Mei Suruga
Cinderella Tournament Final
World of Stardom Title: Syuri(c) vs Himeka

All Japan Champion Carnival Night 8
Nagoya Congress Centre, Nagoya
Ryo Inoue & Shigehiro Irie vs Shuji Ishikawa & Takao Omori
Black Menso-re vs Konaka
NEXTREAM (Atsuki Aoyagi & Rising HAYATO) vs Total Eclipse (TAJIRI & Yusuke Kodama)
Evolution (Dan Tamura & Hikaru Sato) & Shotaro Ashino vs Total Eclipse (Hokuto Omori, Jake Lee & Ryuki Honda)
Champion Carnival B Block: Kuma Arashi vs Takuya Nomura
Champion Carnival B Block: Suwama vs Yoshitatsu
Champion Carnival B Block: Kento Miyahara vs Yuma Aoyagi
Live on AJPW TV

SEAdLINNNG Golden Moment
Korakuen Hall, Tokyo
High Speed Match: Chikayo Nagashima vs Nao Ishikawa vs Tsukushi Haruka vs Yurika Oka
Ayame Sasamura, Hiroyo Matsomuto, Miyuki Takase & Yumiko Hotta vs Hanako Nakamori, Itsuki Aoki, Rina Yamashita & Yuu
Riko Kaiju vs Riko Kawahata
Arisa Nakajima vs Tsukasa Fujimoto
Beyond The Sea Tag Team Titles: Las Fresa de Egoistas (ASUKA & Makoto)(c) vs Ryo Mizunami & Yoshiko
Live on iPPV

Also shows from Diana, Actwres girlZ, 2AW, Osaka Pro, Kyushu Pro & BJW

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

SG Bamboo posted:

Not so far, Taekshita has just gone back to America and they've uploaded his Dark matches to Wrestle Universe with Japanese commentary. It was only announced a month ago, so assuming they've got some longer term plans

Takeshita did a match for Elevation last night. And Kenny seems keen to do something for DDT but the pandemic and his dumb broken body have gotten in the way

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I told myself I didn't have the time to follow another promotion, but DG's working relationships have been going hard to get me to watch other shows, and dammit, it's working.

Sold on that NOAH card at least.

Also Gamma is leaving DG this month, but he's going to do some freelancing (probably Osaka Pro's relaunch) and he'll be self-producing his own retirement show on August 14:

https://twitter.com/gammaspecial516/status/1517113004495880192

sticklefifer fucked around with this message at 17:28 on Apr 21, 2022

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

After seeing this clip I want Sato and ZSJ to fight for Minoru Suzuki's love

https://twitter.com/PuroresuFlow/status/1517543223367024642

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

https://twitter.com/doms_tono/status/1518482774738358272?s=20&t=VB2L5tcBkryLzfazqaVGmw

Big Shuji coming to Freedoms to face Tomoya Hirata!

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Trying to watch Freedoms from last month and god do i hate NicoNico. The video quality is garbage, the audio was echoing severely at the start, and it took half a bloody hour even to start the show. And all the while they have their commentators picture in picture. Why the hell do they do that? Who needs to see the commentators?

Oh well, the things we do to get to see UNCHAIN vs ERE

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Catching up with the last two days of CC and ffs :negative:

SG Bamboo posted:

Clearly the next step after his title challenge and strong performance in Last Man Standing is to go 0-5 in Champion Carnival

At least the good guy should win this one :pray:

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Just as I was about to post this I saw on Facebook that DG had put out the full card for Dead or Alive, which was a pleasant surprise. Still waiting to hear confirmation of what's happening in the GHC HW Title match, right now it looks like Go vs Kaito, which means Kaito dropping out of the tag match, but still waiting for confirmation on that. Anyway, it's Golden Week in Japan & that means every day there is wrestling. Ice Ribbon have a couple of big shows, including the Tsukasa Fujimoto career break/Tsukushi Haruka retirement show, Marvelous go to Korakuen with 2 title matches, DDT have a big show with almost all the belts on the line, huge shows from both BJW & FREEDOMS (what is it about Golden Week that means everyone is running Yokohama Budokan?) Wrestle Dontaku happens & honestly looks the sort of stacked you used to get at Wrestle Kingdom so that's exciting. Dragongate do Dead or Alive but without the clusterfuck cage match we all so love, there's honestly so many stacked shows. Gatoh Move run a non-Choco Pro show for the first time since the pandemic started!

Going to be an insanely busy week but with lots of tremendous fun-times.

30/4/2022, Saturday

Gatoh Move ChocoPro #223
Card TBA
Live on Youtube

Hard Hit Eyes of Beast 2022
Shin-Kiba 1stRING, Tokyo
Cerejeira vs Takahiro Tababa
Daichi Sato vs SUSHI
Bambi vs Yoko Yamada
KURO-OBI vs Oji Shiiba
Tyson Maeguchi vs Yutaka Kobayashi
Dan Tamura vs Fuminori Abe
Hideki Shrek Sekine & Takatoshi Matsumoto vs Big Joe & Rocky Kawamura 2
Ryo Inoue vs Takuya Wada
Hikaru Sato vs Kohei Tokeshi
I think it's live on NicoNico but if not it'll be broadcast on their eventually

Ice Ribbon Spring Is Short, Fight Girl
Korakuen Hall, Tokyo
Exhibition: Tsukasa Fujimoto & Tsukushi Haruka vs X & X
Banny Oikawa, Cherry & Kiku vs Nao Ishikawa, NATSUMI & Saran
Kaho Matsushita vs Maya Yukihi
Ibuki Hoshi & Yuuki Mashiro vs Makoto & Rina Yamashita
Hikari Shimizu, Rina Amikura, SAKI & Yuko Sakurai vs Maika Ozaki, Totoro Satsuki, Yappy & Yuna Manase
Arisa Nakajima vs Tsukasa Fujimoto
Asahi, Haruka Umesaki & Hiroyo Matsumoto vs Hamuko Hoshi, Saori Anou & Tsukushi Haruka
Available on Nico Nico same day (but not live)

TJPW Spring Tour '22
Ryogoku KFC Hall, Tokyo
Arisu Endo vs Yuki Aino
Kaya Toribami vs Suzume
Maki Itoh vs Moka Miyamoto
Haruna Neko vs Raku vs Rika Tatsumi
Mahiro Kiryu & Yuki Kamifuku vs Miu Watanabe & Miyu Yamashita
Hikari Noa, Hyper Misao & Nao Kakuta vs Mizuki, Shoko Nakajima & Yuka Sakazaki
Live on Wrestle Universe

3pm JST/5pm AEDT/7am BST/2am EDT/11pm PDT

Pro Wrestling NOAH Majestic Day 2
Ryogoku Kokugikan, Tokyo
Kai Fujimura & SLEX vs Kinya Okada & Yasutaka Yano
Funky Express (Akitoshi Saito, King Tany & Mohammed Yone) vs Kongo (Hajime Ohara, Manabu Soya & Tadasuke)
Los Perros del Mal de Japon (Eita, Kotaro Suzuki, NOSAWA Rongai, Super Crazy & Texano Jr) vs Stinger (Chris Ridgeway, HAYATA, Seiki Yoshioka, Yoshinari Ogawa & Yuya Susumu)
Don Fujii & Masaaki Mochizuki vs Sugiuragun (Kazushi Sakuraba & Kendo Kashin)
Daiki Inaba & Masato Tanaka vs El Hijo del Dr Wagner Jr & Rene Dupree
Masa Kitamiya vs Michael Elgin
GHC National Title: Masakatsu Funaki(c) vs Man Who SHOOTS On Enzo Amore
Atsushi Kotoge, Daisuke Harada, Junta Miyawaki & YO-HEY vs Alpha Wolf, Dragon Bane, Extreme Tiger & Ninja Mack
Kaito Kiyomiya & Yoshiki Inamura vs Naomichi Marufuji & X
GHC Tag Team Titles: Sugiuragun (Hideki Suzuki & Takashi Sugiura) vs Kongo (Katsuhiko Nakajima & Kenoh)
GHC Heavyweight Title
Live on Wrestle Universe

Also shows from 2AW, Osaka Pro, Kyushu Pro & BJW

1/5/2022, Sunday

Gatoh Move ChocoPro #224
Card TBA
Live on Youtube

Marvelous In Korakuen
Korakuen Hall, Tokyo
Jun Matsunaga & Leo Isaka vs Shigehiro Irie & Shoki Kitamura
Ai Hozan, Miyako Matsumoto & Yurika Oka vs Ancham, Chikayo Nagashima & Makoto
Maria vs Riko Kawahata
AAAW Title: Takumi Iroha(c) vs Yuu
AAAW Tag Team Title Tournament Final: Itsuki Aoki & Rin Kadokura vs Kaoru Ito & Tomoko Watanabe
Live on Zaiko iPPV

Stardom Golden Week Fight Tour Night 1
Fukuyama Big Rose, Fukuyama
Momo Kohgo vs Thekla
Oedo Tai (Ruaka & Starlight Kid) vs Queen's Quest (AZM & Hina)
Donna del Mondo (Giulia, Himeka, Mai Sakurai, Maika & Natsupoi) vs STARS (Hanan, Hazuki, Koguma, Mayu Iwatani & Saya Iida)
Oedo Tai (Momo Watanabe, Rina & Saki Kashima) vs Queen's Quest (Lady C, Saya Kamitani & Utami Hayashishita)
COSMIC ANGELS (Mina Shirakawa, Tam Nakano, Unagi Sayaka & Waka Tsukiyama) vs God's Eye (Ami Sourei, Konami, MIRAI & Syuri)

2pm JST/4pm AEDT/6am BST/1am EDT/10pm PDT

DDT Mega Max Bump 2022 Tour In Yokohama
Yokohama Budokan, Yokohama
KANON vs Yuya Koroku
Antonio Honda & Yuki Ishida vs Naomi Yoshimura & Toru Owashi
Shinya Aoki vs Toi Kojima
Hideki Okatani & Saki Akai vs Maya Yukihi & Shunma Katsumata
Daisuke Sasaki, MJ Paul & X vs Soma Takao, Yuji Hino & Yukio Naya
AKIRA, Hisaya Imabayashi & Muscle Sakai vs Danshoku Dieno, Yuki Iino & Yumehito Imanari
HARASHIMA & Hikaru Sato vs Kazusada Higuchi & Yukio Sakaguchi
KO-D 10 Man Tag Team Titles: GENTARO, MIKAMI, Poison Sawada JULIE, Takashi Sasaki & Thanomsak Toba(c) vs Akito, Gorgeous Matsuno, Kazuki Hirata, Sanshiro Takagi & Yoshiaki Yatsu
KO-D Tag Team Titles: CDK (Chris Brookes & Masahiro Takanashi)(c) vs Burning (Jun Akiyama & Yusuke Okada)
DDT Universal Title: MAO(c) vs ASUKA
KO-D Openweight Title: Tetsuya Endo(c) vs Yuki Ueno
Live on Wrestle Universe

New Japan Wrestling Dontaku
Fukuoka Dome, Fukuoka
LIJ (Hiromu Takahashi & Shingo Takagi) & Tatsumi Fujinami vs Suzukigun (Taichi, TAKA Michinoku & Zack Sabre Jr)
Tanga Loa vs Yujiro Takahashi
IWGP Junior Heavyeight Tag Team Titles: Six Or Nine (Master Wato & Ryusuke Taguchi)(c) vs Suzukigun (DOUKI & Yoshinobu Kanemaru)
IWGP Tag Team Titles: United Empire (Great O Khan & Jeff Cobb)(c) vs Bishamon (Hirooki Goto & YOSHI-HASHI) vs Bullet Club (Bad Luck Fale & Chase Owens)
NEVER Openweight Title: EVIL(c) vs Tama Tonga
IWGP Junior Heavyweight Title: El Desperado(c) vs Taiji Ishimori
IWGP United States Heavyweight Title: Hiroshi Tanahashi(c) vs Will Ospreay
IWGP World Heavyweight Title: Kazuchika Okada(c) vs Tetsuya Naito
Live on NJPW World

Also shows from Ice Ribbon, 2AW, Osaka Pro, Kyushu Pro, BJW & Wave

2/5/2022, Monday

3:30pm JST/5:30pm AEDT/7:30am BST/2:30am EDT/11:30pm PDT

Best Friends Produce with a name Google translate can't work out, Part 1
Ice Ribbon Dojo, Warabi
Arisa Nakajima, Rina Yamashita & Tsukasa Fujimoto vs ASUKA, Makoto & Maya Yukihi
Haruka Umesaki & Miyuki Takase vs Tsukushi Haruka & YuuRI
Ibuki Hoshi vs Momoka Hanazono
Best Friends (Arisa Nakajima & Tsukasa Fujimoto) vs Hiroyo Matsumoto & Yoshiko)

Best Friends Produce with a name Google translate can't work out, Part 2
Ice Ribbon Dojo, Warabi
Ayame Sasamura, Haruka Umesaki & Riko Kawahata vs Best Friends (Arisa Nakajima & Tsukasa Fujimoto) & Tsukushi Haruka
Misa Kagura vs Miyuki Takase
Hamuko Hoshi vs Hanako Nakamori
Best Friends (Arisa Nakajima & Tsukasa Fujimoto) vs Riko Kaiju & Yuki Mashiro

Also 2AW & Heat Up

3/5/2022, Tuesday, Constitution Memorial Day

Gatoh Move ChocoPro #224
Card TBA
Live on Youtube

TJPW Yes! Wonderland 2022 ~Spread The Wings of Your Dreams~
Korakuen Hall, Tokyo
121000000 (Maki Itoh & Miyu Yamashita) vs Hikaru Shida & Moka Miyamoto
Princess Tag Team Titles: Magical Sugar Rabbits (Mizuki & Yuka Sakazaki)(c) vs Hikari Noa & Nao Kakuta
Princess of Princess Title: Shoko Nakajima(c) vs Hyper Misao
Rest of card TBA
Live on Wrestle Universe

2pm JST/4pm AEDT/6am BST/1am EDT/10pm PDT

GLEAT G Prowrestling Ver.24
Umeda Sky Building Stella Hall, Osaka
G-REX #1 Contender: Nobuhiro Shimatani vs Shigehiro Irie
Akane Fujita vs Michiko Miyagi
HUB & TiiiDA vs Masato Kamino & Takanori Ito
Matches 4, 5 & 6 will be singles matches between Stronghearts (El Lindaman, Issei Onitsuka & T-Hawk) vs 60 Seconds (Jun Tonsho, Keiichi Sato & Tetsuya Izuchi) based on a random draw made on the day
BULK Orchestra (Hayato Tamura, KAZMA SAKAMOTO, Quiet Storm & Ryuichi Kawakami) vs CIMA, Minoru Tanaka, Soma Watanabe & Yu Iizuka
Uploaded to Youtube, no date on this yet

Stardom Golden Week Fight Tour Night 2
Arena Kabutogani, Nagasaki
Oedo Tai (Ruaka & Saki Kashima) vs STARS (Hanan & Koguma)
Donna del Mondo (Himeka & Natsupoi) vs Queen's Quest (AZM & Lady C)
Oedo Tai (Momo Watanabe, Rina & Starlight Kid) vs Queen's Quest (Hina, Saya Kamitani & Utami Hayashishita)
God's Eye (Ami Sourei, Konami, MIRAI & Syuri) vs STARS (Hazuki, Mayu Iwatani, Momo Kohgo & Saya Iida)
COSMIC ANGELS (Mina Shirakawa, Tam Nakano, Unagi Sayaka & Waka Tsukiyama) vs Donna del Mondo (Giulia, Mai Sakurai, Maika & Thekla)

4pm JST/6pm AEDT/8am BST/3am EDT/12am PDT

Pro Wrestling FREEDOMS Hot Free People 2022
Dragon Libre, Leo Isaka, Rekka & Takahiro Katori vs Sho-ki, Van Vert Jack, Van Vert Negro & Yousei Estrella
GENTARO & Masato Tanaka vs Kamui & Mammoth Sasaki
Tomoya Hirata vs Shuji Ishikawa
Junkyard Tornado Tag Team Deathmatch: ERE (Kyu Mogami & Takayuki Ueki vs Rina Yamashita & Takashi Sasaki
Beauty Mader & Safety Pinboard Alpha Deathmatch: Jun Kasai vs Toshiyuki Sakuda
UWA World Junior Heavyweight Title: Tatsuhito Takaiwa(c) vs Kengo
Barb Iron Wire Board & Gadget Board Alpha Mask vs Paint Deathmatch: Kenji Fukimoto vs Violento Jack
King of Freedom World Title No Canvas Double Chimera Board & Blood Weapons Deathmatch: Daisuke Masaoka(c) vs Toru Sugiura
Broadcast on SamuraiTV 15th May

Dragongate Gate of Passion Night 17
KBS Hall, Kyoto
Card TBA
Live on DG Network

Also shows from 2AW, JWP, Ryuku Pro, Diana & Ganbare

4/5/2022, Wednesday, Greenery Day

All Japan Champion Carnival Finals
Korakuen Hall
Card TBA
Live on AJPW TV

Dragongate Gate of Passion Night 18
KBS Hall, Kyoto
Card TBA
Live on DG Network

Ice Ribbon Yokohama Budokan Tournament 2
Cherry, Hiroyo Matsumoto & Kiku vs Misa Kagura, Nao Ishikawa & Rina Amikura
Banny Oikawa & Yappy vs Saran & Sumika Yanagawa
Maya Yukihi, NATSUMI & Yuko Sakurai vs Maika Ozaki, Saori Anou & Tae Honma
Aja Kong vs Kaho Matsushita
Triangle Ribbon Title: Yuuki Mashiro(c) vs Makoto vs Rina Yamashita
International Ribbon Tag Team Titles: galaxyPunch! (Hikari Shimizu & SAKI)(c) vs Totoro Satsuki & Yuna Manase
ICE×∞ Title: Tsukushi Haruka(c) vs Asahi
Arisa Nakajima & Hikaru Shida vs Ibuki Hoshi & Tsukasa Fujimoto
Hamuko Hoshi & Nanae Takahashi vs Tsukasa Fujimoto & Tsukushi Haruka
Live on NicoNico

Stardom Golden Week Fight Tour Night 3
Kumamoto Distribution Information Centre, Kumamoto
Hina vs Rina
Donna Del Mondo (Natsupoi & Thekla) vs STARS (Hanan & Momo Kohgo)
COSMIC ANGELS (Mina Shirakawa, Tam Nakano, Unagi Sayaka & Waka Tsukiyama) vs Donna del Mondo (Giulia, Himeka, Mai Sakurai & Maika)
Oedo Tai (Momo Watanabe, Ruaka, Saki Kashima & Starlight Kid) vs STARS (Hazuki, Koguma, Mayu Iwatani & Saya Iida)
God's Eye (Ami Sourei, Konami, MIRAI & Syuri) vs Queen's Quest (AZM, Lady C, Saya Kamitani & Utami Hayashishita)

[b[Gatoh Move Pro Wrestling[/b]
Itabashi Green Hall, Tokyo
Chie Koishikawa & Kaori Yoneyama vs Haruka Umesaki & Mei Suruga
Rest of card TBA
Streamed on Youtube 5th May

Pro Wrestling NOAH Dream On Night 1
Korakuen Hall, Tokyo
Card TBA
Live on Abema

Also shows from Zero1, 2AW, Doutonbori Pro & JWP

5/5/2022, Thursday, Children's Day

12:30pm JST/2:30pm AEDT/4:30am BST/11:30pm EDT/8:30pm PDT

TJPW Go Go Do It
EDION Arena #2, Osaka
Card TBA
Uploaded later to Wrestle Universe

Big Japan Welcome Back
Chicharito Shoki & Onryo vs Takato Nakano & Tatsuhiko Yoshino
Kazuki Hashimoto & Kazumi Kikuta vs Masaya Takahashi & Takumi Tsukamoto
Akira Hyodo, Kankuro Hoshino & Yusaku Ito vs Abdullah Kobayashi, Jaki Numazawa & Yuichi Taniguchi
Kazumasa Yoshida, Takaki Suzuki & Takuho Kato vs Ryota Hama, Shigehiro Irie & Yasufumi Nakanoue
Deathmatch: Isami Kodaka & Ryuji Ito vs Michio Kageyama & Yuki Ishikawa
BJW Junior Heavyweight Title: Kota Sekifuda(c) vs Kosuke Sato
BJW Tag Team Titles: Okami (Daichi Hashimoto & Hideyoshi Kamitani)(c) vs Astronatus (Fuminori Abe & Takuya Nomura)
BJW Deathmatch Heavyweight Title: Yuko Miyamoto(c) vs Drew Parker
BJW World Strong Heavyweight Title: Yuji Okabayashi(c) vs Daisuke Sekimoto
Live on SamuraiTV

4pm JST/6pm AEDT/8am BST/3am EDT/12am PDT

Dragongate Dead Or Alive 2022
Aichi Prefectural Gymnasium, Nagoya
Open The Twin Gate Titles: D'courage (Dragon Dia & Yuki Yoshioka)(c) vs Z-Brats (Diamante & Shun Skywalker)
Mondai Ryu vs Punch Tominaga vs Shachihoko BOY vs Yosuke Santa Maria
Don Fujii, Masaaki Mochizuki, Shuji Kondo & Yasushi Kanda vs Ishin Iihashi, La Estrella, Strong Machine J & Takuma Fujiwara
Jacky Funky Kamei & Madoka Kikuta vs Z-Brats (BxB Hulk & HYO)
HIGH-END (Ben-K, Kagetora & Keisuke Okuda) vs Natural Vibes (BIG BOSS Shimizu, Genki Horiguchi & Jason Lee)
Ryukyu Dragon Pro Twin Ryuo Tag Team Titles: Natural Vibes (Kzy & U-T) vs HIGH-END (Dragon Kid & YAMATO)
Open The Triangle Gate Titles: Gold Class (Kaito Ishida, Kota Minoura & Naruki Doi)(c) vs Los Perros del Mal de Japon (Eita, Kotaro Suzuki & NOSAWA Rongai)
Open The Brave Gate Title: Dragon Dia(c) vs SB KENTo)
Open The Dream Gate Title: KAI(c) vs Susumu Yokosuka
Rest of card TBA
Live on DG Network

Stardom Golden Week Fight Tour Night 4
Fukuoka International Centre, Fukuoka
Elimination Tag: Donna Del Mondo (Giulia, Himeka, Mai Sakurai & Natsupoi) vs God's Eye (Ami Sourei, Konami, MIRAI & Syuri)
SWA World Title: Thekla(c) vs Mayu Iwatani
Goddesses of Stardom Titles: Black Desire (Momo Watanabe & Starlight Kid)(c) vs FWC (Hazuki & Koguma)
Wonder of Stardom Title: Saya Kamitani(c) vs Maika
Rest of card TBA

Pro Wrestling NOAH Dream On Night 2
Korakuen Hall, Tokyo
Card TBA
Live on Wrestle Universe

Also shows from Wave, 2AW, Michinoku Pro & JWP

6/5/2022, Friday

DDT Audience 2022 Tour In Shinjuku
Shinjuku FACE, Tokyo
KO-D 6 Man Tag Team Titles Tournament Round 1: Damnation TA (Daisuke Sasaki, MJ Paul & X) vs Disaster Box (HARASHIMA, Naomi Yoshimura & Toru Owashi)
KO-D 6 Man Tag Team Titles Tournament Round 1: Akito, Hikaru Machida & Thanomsak Toba vs Eruption (Hideki Okatani, Kazusada Higuchi & Yukio Sakaguchi)
Rest of card TBA
Live on Wrestle Universe

Also shows from JTO & Sendai Girls

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Are Ice Ribbon running Arisa vs Tsukka the day after SEAd is running it? :lol:

Guess both ladies' home promotion deserves to see it

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

SG Bamboo posted:

Are Ice Ribbon running Arisa vs Tsukka the day after SEAd is running it? :lol:

Guess both ladies' home promotion deserves to see it

Best Friends just want to beat each other up as many times as possible before the curtain drops.

And honestly, great. If I'm not getting Tsukasa for the foreseeable future, book BEST FRIENDS EXPLODES every day between now & that Yokohama Ice Ribbon show & I would watch each one. On a bad day it's going to be no worse than ***½ & they don't have many bad days.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

forkboy84 posted:

Dragongate do Dead or Alive but without the clusterfuck cage match we all so love

In 2020 they moved it to Dangerous Gate in September, so we may see that again. I can't imagine them just not doing one at all this year, but it kind of makes sense in May since the new units are still shifting and settling.

Awesome card despite that though.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

https://twitter.com/ProresuToday/status/1519483109292785665?t=Iz2psgszB-FDTAnWy7-Acg&s=19

Zero1 doing a show to raise funds for Shinjiro Otani at Ota Ward Gym, 4th June featuring wrestlers from BJW, Freedoms, Ganbare, NJPW & NOAH

https://twitter.com/FortuneKK0327/status/1519483820520574976?t=Pfu7U_hClIZ9PmwtvlmCIA&s=19

Kenta Kobashi has published the first matches for his Fortune Dream 7 produce show on June 16th, with that Takuya Nomura & Minoru Suzuki vs Takanori Ito & Kengo Mashimo match in particular looking dope as hell

forkboy84 fucked around with this message at 10:32 on Apr 28, 2022

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
DDT are airing a Rojo tonight on youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4L9X61cHuI

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Sad, that makes a second thing alonside TJPW that i'll be sleeping through. Have to catch up after NOAH/All Japan tonight

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

With just a few hours to go until the first of two back to back "Majestic" shows at Sumo Hall, we've got some news and notes regarding the politics behind the decision making in the wake of Kazuyuki Fujita's positive COVID-19 test and the vacated GHC Heavyweight title.
We were told Fujita was "furious" at the decision to strip him of the GHC championship. Fujita was promised a long GHC title reign when he signed with the promotion, and was set to hold the title until at least the July Budokan show, where as first reported here, the working plan was for a Fujita title defense against Keiji Muto. After what was considered a poor Budokan number in January, it was decided that a properly built Fujita/Muto bout was the best drawing match the company had for a rebound.

That plan blew up when Muto was forced out due to a number of injuries, the most serious of which his ailing hip. In the lead up to the Muto bout, after defeating Go Shiozaki at Majestic, Fujita was set to beat Kaito Kiyomiya and Kenoh in short, dominant fashion to come in to the Budokan match as strong as possible.
As of a few days ago, the new plan for Budokan was Fujita vs Jun Akiyama, on loan from CyberAgent sister promotion DDT. NOSAWA Rongai and others in the office believe that Akiyama helped move tickets the last time he worked a NOAH Budokan in February of 2020, and the underwhelming number this past January has ben partially attributed to Akiyama's absence. How they get to that match with Fujita now stripped of the title is anyone's guess.
Fujita's replacement in the April 30 title match has not yet been officially announced as of this writing. Kaito Kiyomiya publicly challenged Shiozaki at the Majestic press conference, and is the likely replacement. If Kiyomiya does replace Fujita in the GHC decision match, Kiyomiya will then have to be replaced in the Kiyomiya & Yoshiki Inamura vs Naomichi Marufuji & "X" bout. In an effort to keep his title, Fujita lobbied to have that tag match moved to the main event slot, with the GHC title match removed from the show entirely. Fujita also suggested an interim championship, which would keep his title reign intact. The latter option is still on the table.
As far as the "X" goes, it is a closely guarded secret, with only the inner circle of Rongai, Marufuji, Kendo Kashin, and Sanshiro Takagi knowing the identity, with Kiyomiya and Inamura told that they will be given the name of their opponent on the day of the show. Marufuji has been telling the roster that "X" is a legitimate big name that will not disappoint.

Hideki Suzuki recently caused problems for the office by refusing to to do a job for Katsuhiko Nakajima on the April 8 Korakuen Hall show, forcing it to be changed to a 30-minute draw.

Suzuki said he was willing to lose a rematch, but it was noted that Suzuki has used that ploy before, forcing a draw against Nakajima in 2020, and then leaving the company without ever doing the promised job. Suzuki's only loss since he returned to the promotion has been to Masakatsu Funaki, with the locker room speculation being that he is willing to lose to opponents with legitimate shoot credentials only. It should be noted that Suzuki also defeated Zero1 ace Masato Tanaka on the Zero1 Anniversary event on April 10.

:cripes:

Pylons fucked around with this message at 00:02 on Apr 29, 2022

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Prodigy of Victor von Doom
Noah is basically Hogan Era WCW from.a backstage politics standpoint.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル
Lol at Hachiman refusing to job.