Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Namtab posted:

Loid is from the other country

tab I hate to tell u this but the other country is also fake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Anime is real

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Also I realized that distinction doesn’t even matter because he’s pretending to be a natural born citizen of the first fake country.

Namtab!!!

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

As long as we're have Anya and her over the top reactions to things she couldn't possibly know about to an external viewer I think the show will be fine.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

marumaru posted:

i have watched an anime. i am safe

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Tales of Woe posted:

why did they use loid and not lloyd which is an actual english name

the names are all really on the nose so that's why it's loid

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Erg posted:

Also I realized that distinction doesn’t even matter because he’s pretending to be a natural born citizen of the first fake country.

Namtab!!!

I made you think deeply about an anim which is what Anime Sunday is all about. That and watching an anime before midnight

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Love After World Domination is very good for a series with a pretty thin main premise.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Namtab posted:

I made you think deeply about an anim which is what Anime Sunday is all about. That and watching an anime before midnight

you distracted me from watching more anime, on Anime Sunday

an unforgivable sin

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
im probably not going to watch anime today :\

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

mycophobia posted:

Same. We'll get thru this together.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

I'm going to watch part of a 10 hour youtube video of a mobage story event that is currently not available. That's the closest I'm getting today.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Saagonsa posted:

I'm going to watch part of a 10 hour youtube video of a mobage story event that is currently not available. That's the closest I'm getting today.

What on earth..What game

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Girls Frontline

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Kaguya and Spy x Family today, anime sunday successful

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Found the Nanoha 15th anniversary event online so I watched the Lyrical Toybox short that counts right

Vizuyos
Jun 17, 2020

Thank U for reading

If you hated it...
FUCK U and never come back

mycophobia posted:

drat, my condolences

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I read some webtoons, and will probably read some manga later

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
citibank just called me up to say, "yo some criminal mastermind tried to spend like 300 bucks in yens buying some goofy poo poo from japan with your obviously stolen credit card. don't worry, we shut that poo poo down! :)"

mycophobia posted:

i'm gonna watch patlabor 2 on the rowing machine. join me in the pain panopticon, mister chapo.

Lurking Haro
Oct 27, 2009

Watched another episode of King Ranking to pacify Karen.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Love After World Domination is very good for a series with a pretty thin main premise.

yeah

though im a sucker for the specific "hero and villian start dating" premise

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I'm almost done with my shift and when I get home, I will be watching Zeta Gundam for Anime Sunday.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Saagonsa posted:

Girls Frontline

Hope it's the vallhalla one

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TenementFunster posted:

i'm gonna watch patlabor 2 on the rowing machine. join me in the pain panopticon, mister chapo.

i wanna see that but I don't want to watch it first since it's a sequel but there's like a tv show and some ovas and another movie and I kept forgetting to figure out a watch order or if it's like eva and the movies tell the same story as the show

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Early Days OVAs, Patlabor 1, Patlabor 2

2 is far enough removed from the characterizations and tone of the rest that watching it alone probably does no worse than the whiplash you get from reaching it the normal way

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Larry Parrish posted:

i wanna see that but I don't want to watch it first since it's a sequel but there's like a tv show and some ovas and another movie and I kept forgetting to figure out a watch order or if it's like eva and the movies tell the same story as the show
good news! you don’t have it watch patlabor in any particular order. but you might as well watch the first movie first because it’s also excellent.

kinda like how you can watch Castle of Cagliostro without needing to watch any other Lupin first

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
I'm going to spend a couple of hours tweaking sonarr/qbt/plex to get everything working just right and then not actually watch anything

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
I have watched some anime (Love After World domination). I am safe

marumaru
May 20, 2013

nyaa + taiga + plex represent

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

kirbysuperstar posted:

I'm going to spend a couple of hours tweaking sonarr/qbt/plex to get everything working just right
it’s so worth it tho

marumaru posted:

nyaa + taiga + plex represent
i set up automated searches on nyaa my first go around and was IP banned for like six months lol

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Kild posted:

Hope it's the vallhalla one

Nah, that one's actually getting a rerun in a couple days, so I can just play it myself.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

hbag posted:

i miss my lain av
you're better off. things didn't work out for the last guy that loved lain on here

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Shinjobi posted:

Those skins should come back

They should if they want me to play an Ace Combat game again

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

homeless snail posted:

you're better off. things didn't work out for the last guy that loved lain on here

yea but cmon

its a nice av

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Polsy posted:

They should if they want me to play an Ace Combat game again

Leopard skin helicopters were ftw

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

Tales of Woe posted:

why did they use loid and not lloyd which is an actual english name

Loid is Welsh, not English, and is a actual spelling of the name, albeit more commonly as a surname.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

What the gently caress is welsh?

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

fictional place from Vinland Saga

marumaru
May 20, 2013

TenementFunster posted:

i set up automated searches on nyaa my first go around and was IP banned for like six months lol

huh, that's weird. were you hitting them with multiple queries a second?
i think taiga just uses RSS to get new releases, and then from there queries nyaa for the magnet, and throws that into qbt. qbt downloads it into the anime folder, plex picks it up, and it's ready for me to watch on my tv
it's all pretty great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marumaru
May 20, 2013

taiga is unironically the main reason why i watch more than one anime a season