Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

AITA for signing up my girlfriend for a social etiquette class before meeting my family?

quote:

Gf and I have been together for a little under 3 months and we agreed it’s time for her to meet my family. For some context, I’m blessed and had a fortunate upbringing. My gf on the other hand faced some challenges in her life from a young age (particularly financial challenges).

She’s a beautiful, interesting person despite all of the hardships she faced. The only problem is that she lacks the manners that my family typically expects from someone I’m in a relationship with. (My gf is the first less-fortunate woman I’m dating). For that reason I made the effort to prepare her for her first dinner with my family.

I got her signed up for an online social etiquette course and thought this was a good idea. However when I told her she was absolutely furious. She claimed that I’m “obviously embarrassed” to be with her and that I should just marry a “rich girl” instead. She even accused me of being “just another white, privileged guy”. To make matters worse she said that it’s “racially insensitive” of me to feel the need to teach her how to behave.

So am I the complete rear end in a top hat here? Explanations are more than welcome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
TIFU by playing Truth or Dare with my boyfriend

quote:

Last night I had my boyfriend and a few of our mutual friends over to my apartment to drink and play games. Well after a few hours we were all pretty wasted and playing truth or dare. When my boyfriend picked truth, I couldnt think of a good question so I asked jokingly which one of my friends he would sleep with. I've always been secure in our relationship so I wasnt asking because I was suspicious. I was 100% sure he would say "none of them" or give a joke answer, but no. Without hesitation he pointed to our friend Stephanie and said "probably Stephanie," then looked at her boyfriend Jacob and said "no disrespect, man, but drat you're lucky you get to hit that" and looked her up and down

The room went silent. Stephanie had a disgusted look on her face. She crossed her arms to cover her chest and looked like she was about to blow up at him. He picked up on the fact that everyone was shocked by his answer so he said "What? Asked and answered. Come on. Lets move on"

Stephanie got up out of her seat and went outside to have a smoke. Her boyfriend followed after her. I got up too and he started to look panicked saying "what did i do wrong?? You asked me a question and I answered truthfully! You shouldnt have asked if you didnt want to know the answer" I just said "You're right. I shouldnt have asked"

I went outside and apologized profusely to Stephanie and Jacob for putting them in that position. Stephanie said its not my fault, but I felt awful. If I had known he would give a real answer I never would have asked him that.

I went back inside and all of my guests were packing their things and leaving. When they were all gone, my boyfriend said he wanted to break up because I'm too dramatic. I was emotionally numb in that moment so I said "oh good. I love when the trash takes itself out". He started crying and saying he didn't mean it. I ordered him an Uber and let him stay inside until the Uber got here. I held it together until he was gone and then finally cried

Sir Sidney Poitier
Aug 14, 2006

My favourite actor

Mx. posted:

AITA for signing up my girlfriend for a social etiquette class before meeting my family?

NTA, it is in fact very gracious of him to be dating down like that and she should be grateful that someone less fortunate such as her squalid self gets to have a taste of how proper people live.

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

The most virtuous child in the entire world.

Vim Fuego posted:

The OP is somewhat prolific in asking some really strange questions to reddit. Most of these stories are kinda boring, but here's some titles from her post history.

I broke a mirror the other day, should I do a protection spell?

AITA for not participating in "saying grace" at dinner with my family because it makes me uncomfortable?

AITA for saying "I love you" to the little girl I babysit?

How small of an explosion can a bomb make? (this is asking about firecrackers of all things)

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
'Saying grace' is absolutely an discomforting power move from a lot of people.

quantumwell
Jun 22, 2013

Sir Sidney Poitier posted:

NTA, it is in fact very gracious of him to be dating down like that and she should be grateful that someone less fortunate such as her squalid self gets to have a taste of how proper people live.

hmm, where have I seen this before ?

My Fair Lady
In this beloved musical, pompous phonetics professor Henry Higgins (Rex Harrison) is so sure of his abilities that he takes it upon himself to transform a Cockney working-class girl into someone who can pass for a cultured member of high society.

DreamingofRoses
Jun 27, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Nap Ghost

run on sentience posted:

ESH with OP the slightly greater rear end in a top hat because that reaction is completely unhinged.

Getting mad enough to cry because your MIL took your wedding dress, knowing it’s your wedding dress, to wear to her own baby shower (which absolutely means you’re going wedding dress shopping again) seems completely reasonable.

Edit: I can’t read and missed the part where the wedding already happened, that changes some things.

DreamingofRoses fucked around with this message at 11:46 on Apr 25, 2022

Evil Willow
Apr 26, 2007
Bored now...
AITA for not saying my with my wife’s sexy when she asked me?

quote:

Such a stupid question, but I need to ask. My wife is 1.5 years postpartum, and hasn’t been back to her pre pregnancy body. It’s a goal she set, and she clearly hasn’t reached it. She bought new “sexy” (implying by category) clothes and wore them through a span of a couple days. Eventually, she asked for my opinion. She insisted I answer whether or not “she looked sexy now.” I tried to avoid answering, but i ultimately told her no; but it’s ok if she doesn’t feel that way. She didn’t like my answer. Not a single response from her besides “ok, then.” I also noticed she has returned her night gown, among other things. I don’t know whether or not my honest response to her question makes me an rear end in a top hat. I even asked her why she returned them and she responded with “because you didn’t like them.”

Runcible Cat
May 28, 2007

Ignoring this post

Mx. posted:

Really rich and/or classy people don't give a poo poo. His family is nouveau trash.

:wotwot:

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Vim Fuego posted:

1.) Don't play Truth or Dare
2.) Look forward to boyfriend rushing headlong at any loophole he can find in personal boundaries, if this is how he treats a Truth or Dare question

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

DoubleNegative posted:

The OP is somewhat prolific in asking some really strange questions to reddit. Most of these stories are kinda boring, but here's some titles from her post history.

I broke a mirror the other day, should I do a protection spell?

AITA for not participating in "saying grace" at dinner with my family because it makes me uncomfortable?

AITA for saying "I love you" to the little girl I babysit?

How small of an explosion can a bomb make? (this is asking about firecrackers of all things)

This person has learned about what will get redditors pissed and is creating extremely effectively balanced creative writings in order to perpetuate arguments and generate clicks.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Just as a general thing but isn't the point of truth or dare if you don't do the challenge or refuse to say the truth you take a drink, with the game continuing around and around until youre so drunk more will be toxic and then you have to submit to them?

Im an old so I've probably got this wrong

Evil Willow
Apr 26, 2007
Bored now...
This is old, but it just showed up on my FB feed....

Parents should become gay to understand gay son

quote:

Dear Amy: I recently discovered that my son, who is 17, is a homosexual. We are part of a church group and I fear that if people in that group find out they will make fun of me for having a gay child.

He won’t listen to reason, and he will not stop being gay. I feel as if he is doing this just to get back at me for forgetting his birthday for the past three years — I have a busy work schedule.

Please help him make the right choice in life by not being gay. He won’t listen to me, so maybe he will listen to you.

— Feeling Betrayed

quote:

Dear Betrayed: You could teach your son an important lesson by changing your own sexuality to show him how easy it is. Try it for the next year or so: Stop being a heterosexual to demonstrate to your son that a person’s sexuality is a matter of choice — to be dictated by one’s parents, the parents’ church and social pressure.

I assume that my suggestion will evoke a reaction that your sexuality is at the core of who you are. The same is true for your son. He has a right to be accepted by his parents for being exactly who he is.

When you “forget” a child’s birthday, you are basically negating him as a person. It is as if you are saying that you have forgotten his presence in the world. How very sad for him.

A group that could help you and your family figure out how to navigate this is Pflag.org. This organization is founded for parents, families, friends and allies of LGBT people, and has helped countless families through this challenge. Please research and connect with a local chapter.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Barudak posted:

Just as a general thing but isn't the point of truth or dare if you don't do the challenge or refuse to say the truth you take a drink, with the game continuing around and around until youre so drunk more will be toxic and then you have to submit to them?

Im an old so I've probably got this wrong

Truth or dare is typically associated with people much too young to be drinking.

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

Evil Willow posted:

Christ what an rear end in a top hat

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

hallo spacedog posted:

Christ what an rear end in a top hat

I dunno what the condition is where you have the brain of a STEMlord but its a loving epidemic and should disqualify you from being loved.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

Doc Hawkins posted:

the ill-tempered teachier

i lolled

Evil Willow posted:

:sever:

Mx. posted:

obvious bait but gently caress him anyway

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

Mx. posted:

Hey, you know what's poor social etiquette? Shaming and mocking your guests for using the wrong fork.

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

AITA for taking my daughter to get her hair cut when I knew it would upset my wife?

quote:

Me (29M) and my wife (30F) have a little girl (8F) who I'll be calling Anna.

Now, Anna has very thick, blonde and curly hair that my wife adores. Ever since she was a toddler, she'd spend hours doing her hair every day, braiding it, straightening it and styling it in all sorts of ways. Our bathroom cabinets are always filled to the brim with a bunch of hair lotions, oils, creams and other fancy products I don't even know the names of. So I think it's more than fair to say that my wife's a bit obsessed with the whole hair thing. Anna, however, has never been too fond of getting her hair done, or of anything that involves having to sit still for more than a few minutes.

Before she got it cut, her hair used to reach past her waist. And while it looked lovely, she hated getting it brushed and every morning used to be a screaming fest between her and my wife. Lately, she'd been begging for a shorter haircut. My wife ignored her whenever the topic was brought up in hopes that she'd forget about it, but none of that ended up happening.

I think Anna realized she was getting nowhere with her mom, because she started asking me to take her instead. I was reluctant to at first because I didn't know how my wife would react, but I agreed when I saw just how excited the kid was over something as simple as a haircut.

So yesterday I drove her to the hairdresser, where she got to flip through a lot of magazines and pick a picture of a haircut. And when she chose a really short clipper cut, I knew I was gonna be in deep poo poo with my wife. At that point though, there was no turning back. I mean, what could I have really done? Told her that no, she can't get the haircut she was so over the moon about, all because her mom wouldn't like it? I couldn't do that.

So we went ahead with the haircut, and by the end of it Anna couldn't stop smiling. She went around the salon showing it off to everyone and even asked me to take a bunch of pictures even though she normally hates having pictures taken of her. We did get one rude comment from an older woman at the salon, something along the lines of 'You can't even tell if she's a boy or a girl now', but Anna was way too excited about her hair to notice, and if she did notice she didn't care.

When my wife got home from work that day though, things quickly took a turn for the worse. She refused to even look at Anna, locked herself in her room and cried then got in the car and drove off. It's been a day now and she's still not back, it's honestly starting to worry me. I knew she wouldn't react well to the haircut but I wasn't expecting her to take it this badly. The kid's upset too and no matter how much I reassure her she still thinks she's in trouble for getting her hair cut.

AITA? I realize how attached my wife was to Anna's hair, but at the end of the day I still think it's just hair. The kid's old enough to decide these things for herself and she was really happy with the haircut, so I don't think I did something wrong here.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Runcible Cat posted:

Really rich and/or classy people don't give a poo poo. His family is nouveau trash.

:wotwot:

Depends where you are. In the western parts of the country rich people tend to go for the “working man” aesthetic, like the Bush’s are a good extreme example of really faking this. And some rich oil money or like logistics guys who made it big actually are legit rough as gently caress dudes who grew up farming and ranching and would blend in with with their workers, one guy my dad worked for was like out of a cigarette commercial. Southerners and East coast elites on the other hand really like weird fake old money quasi-nobility events bullshit.

And there’s different flavors in different places, like tech billionaires have their own version, and you have guys like Mark Cuban who now seem to want to be like as close to a chapohead as a billionaire could be.

I’d bet money that the OP’s lovely possible in-laws are from or now live in some second rate southern coastal city.

Also I remember when I was eating at a college roommates family’s house in Virginia and the dad would try to enforce “no elbows on the table” on everyone. Everyone else in that dinner besides the family were from California and Texas and were like wtf.

Butter Activities fucked around with this message at 13:17 on Apr 25, 2022

Rescue Toaster
Mar 13, 2003

Soylent Pudding posted:

AITA for taking my daughter to get her hair cut when I knew it would upset my wife?

YTA for marrying Mother Gothel.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

AITA for correcting my ex's new wife?

quote:

I am 48(f) and was married to my ex, Jim(49) for 20 years. We have 3 kids 22f, 20m, 18m, and have been divorced for 5 years. Both of us are now remarried but we maintain a good relationship for our kids and because we do like each other. We divorced because Jim was a bad husband and not a great dad when we were together. Jim worked long hours to build a wonderful career while I had to neglect my career to be there for our children. He didn’t truly understand until it was too late. He provided for us and still does provide for our kids. I am grateful for everything he did but admit that I resented him during our marriage because I had to watch his career take off while mine (same career) stalled.

For a little more context, I married a mutual friend (David, 50)of Jim and me (we were both divorced, no cheating was involved) and my ex has never had an issue with it because he knows that we didn’t cheat. We both had a conversation with him at the start of the relationship and he was actually happy for us. Four years ago Jim met Cara(34) and they got married 2 years, it’s her first marriage and they had their first baby last year.

As I mentioned, Jim and I have a great relationship that includes monthly dinner with our children and just us. We have been doing this since we separated 6 years ago so our children understand that we are still a family and it allows our kids an opportunity to share things with their parents and siblings without anyone else.

The issue came up on Easter and I’m not sure if I’m the rear end in a top hat or justified. We were all at former MIL’s house for the holiday and Cara was going on and on about what a wonderful husband and father Jim is to her and their daughter. I don’t care because I know my ex has more time now than he did when our children were younger. I didn’t really say anything until Cara looked directly at me and asked in front of the entire family why I ever gave Jim up. She also made a comment about me being too busy falling in love with my husband’s best friend. I simply looked back at her and said “you know, Cara, he wasn’t always a great husband and is only so wonderful now because I was willing to make a ton of sacrifices so he could have a successful career, but don’t worry you are very welcome for that.” Almost everyone laughed, including Jim, but Cara was pissed and text me later that night to tell me how hurt she was that I insulted her and her husband at Easter dinner and said I shouldn’t have even been there.

I ignored her text at first but she called the next day to continue the conversation. The conversation eventually turned to me explaining that my marriage to Jim and her marriage are very different and while I am happy that they are happy and have a great life, she doesn’t get to rewrite history or comment on the type of husband Jim was to me. I reminded her that Jim and I have spent many years working through our crap and while she may think she is funny, she just comes off as insecure. So, AITA?

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
I know for a fact when my parents divorced, my dad expected his new wife to be just like his ex wife. He was quite shocked to find out that she would not be making his breakfast and lunch every day, she would not be unpacking his lunch box for him, and no, he did not get to order her sons around because they already had a dad.

The hilarious part was that years later, he called my mom/his ex wife up to complain that he hadn't had sex in over a year with his wife because of her illness. And then questioned how life would have been had they stayed married.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Me reaping

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Soylent Pudding posted:

hmm weird, my dress-up doll spends hours screaming every morning. well if i ignore her she'll probably forget about it eventually

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Megillah Gorilla posted:

There was the guy who literally chocked a worker because he had to ask for a straw.

She beat his loving rear end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZqQ8M7gfBg

As has already been pointed out over the last couple pages, this isn't even unusual. Every person who has ever worked retail has dozens, if not hundreds, of stories like this.

drat, she beat him good.
https://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/judge-orders-jail-time-for-man-who-attacked-a-mcdonalds-worker-and-got-pummeled-20190307/

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Cowslips Warren posted:

I have thought of dozens of four letter words and none of them fit.
That's why it's a nightmare.

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

AITA for telling my boyfriend to stop treating me like I'm his dead fiancee?

quote:

We have been dating for 6 months now, he's pretty cool, I think I love him. Anyway, at first, he was mistaking my name for his dead fiancee's name, both of our names are kind of similar I think? so I excused it, her name was "Melissa" while my name is "Melanie" however it kept going and going until he completely ditched my name and now he calls me Melissa, he doesn't even apologize or correct himself anymore. He says that it's just a "nickname" for me now and when I tell him that this is not my name, he doesn't say anything and just keeps doing it. He has been constantly doing this for 2 weeks.

However, this was the last straw. Yesterday, I needed something to wear fast after a shower and he gave me some of his dead fiancee's dresses. I asked him "why did you give me this?" he said, "well you needed something didn't you?" "yeah, but why did you give me this?" "well I thought they would look nice on you, Melissa" I then told him that I changed my mind and I will just wear something else, he was upset and said that they would look great, I was getting more angry and angry until I couldn't stand it anymore, I felt like it was finally my perfect chance to tell him this and snapped at him, I kinda yelled at him to stop treating me like his dead fiancee, and to stop calling me "Melissa" and that I'm not his dead fiancee and if he wants his dead fiancee then she is there, in the graveyard, go dig her grave and make her wear this. I quickly dressed and stormed off after he stayed strangely silent for like half an hour.

Of course, I needed a second opinion so I asked my friends about this and they said that I'm an rear end in a top hat for the graveyard comment. Now I need a third opinion, AITA?

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
My little brother was a respected middle-school math teacher who ran into a buzz saw of mental illness and/or drug use in his early thirties. Now he's the dude who gets kicked out of bars for being chatty, weird, and ignorant of boundaries. This is going to be the first year his former students are of drinking age and it's gonna be real sad.

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Soylent Pudding posted:

AITA for telling my boyfriend to stop treating me like I'm his dead fiancee?

reddit, my boyfriend wants me to wear a suit made of his dead fiancee's skin and all my friends say i'm an rear end in a top hat for calling him a psycho

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
But without the dress, how can the ritual be completed?

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

I have this problem with my bf…

quote:

I(F21) noticed I regularly get yeast infections since I’ve being sexually active with my current bf(M22) of 9 months, we’ve been doing it without any protection and I noticed he barely showers even after sex or just in general, he showers like 1 time a week or he doesn’t shower for 2 weeks. My vagina has a weird odour I’ve never had before meeting him and he will always comment about it, I’ve told him it’s because of him but denies it. One time he wanted me to give him head and I told him I wanted him to shower first and he said “your vagina cleaned my dick yesterday” like how disgusting does that sound…? I shower regularly because of that.

How do I encourage him to take showers ? Bc in the beginning of our relationship he would always shower before meeting me and he stopped since we’ve been official…
:barf:

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

wa27 posted:

I have this problem with my bf…

:barf:

well you could stop loving him

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Check that his fiancee is actually dead and not just has a restraining order against him.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Soylent Pudding posted:

i assume the mom doesn't have thick hair either or she'd know how loving annoying it is to have it past shoulder length when it's like this. mine has to be straightened and conditioned at least every other day to be even kind of manageable when it's longer than a few inches lol. it absolutely sucks to deal with.

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Check that his fiancee is actually dead and not just has a restraining order against him.

Also investigate if the bf actually killed his fiancée. Or just loving run immediately, thats the safest option.

AITA for cursing my brother and his fiancée out for not including a Mother/Son dance in their wedding?

quote:

My brother is getting married to his fiancée in a month and we have just been informed that my mom and my brother won't have a mother son dance in their wedding after a request of my future SIL.

The reason? My future SIL hates my mother. She's actually jealous of her and the bond she has with my brother. She's basically pulled them apart and my brother barely speaks with my mom anymore. She'll have a dance with her dad but my mom won't have a dance with her own son because my SIL decided that.

I told my brother how absurd that is and he said that it's a choice they mutually made and we have to respect it. I'm not buying that. My mom has been crying all week long about how she won't dance with her son on the wedding and how she feels she's losing her son to my SIL.

Not being able to keep seeing my mom like that I called both of them and started cursing them out about how ashamed they should be and how that we are his family, his sister, his mom. We were here before and now he just brushed us aside.

Our relatives told us we are TA for trying to intervene in their wedding choices like that but I'm not sure if we are.

quote:

"Big INFO on this one: how do you know that it’s really your sister-in-law pushing your mom away and not a result of anything your mom has done?"

Doesn't matter who's fault it is... Its still his mom and his fiancée has to respect that

quote:

My brother is a Saint. He's just easily manipulated by his future wife who despises our family. Especially our mom

Ah yes, the classic "missing reason" rears its ugly head again.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

AITA for telling my husband to stop buying his dead wife the same presents he buys me?

quote:

This is actually a really weird situation I'm currently in. My husband and his wife had an amazing relationship.

They had an accident which killed his wife, but my husband survived. This happened years ago. I understand that it was a very traumatic experience for him.

We've been married for 7 years and we have a 5 yo daughter together. We have an amazing relationship. He has this habit of buying me expensive presents. An year after being with him, I discovered that his wife and I shared the same name. I asked him about it and he told me that it was not one of the reasons he was attracted to me.

After we moved in together, he converted our backyard store room into her memorial. It has her pictures and other stuff belonging to her. And everything he buys for me, he buys for her. Literally everything. He got me new ring for Valentine's day. It looked amazing. And guess who else he bought that for?

Even my daughter is asking me who that lady in our backyard is. I don't how she knows, but children are very smart and she keeps pestering me about it.

I just cant help feeling that I'm just a replacement. If she were alive, I'd never be here. I just feel like her doppleganger.

And we got into a big fight about this. I told him that this cannot continue and I feel really insecure. But he refuses to understand. He told me that he loves me and I'm the woman he chose to be with and I should never feel insecure about someone who passed away.

I just cannot understand his argument. AITA?

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Why are there so many unwashed motherfuckers out there? I honestly can't fathom going any significant amount of time without a shower. Even a camping trip has me feeling grody after two days.

Like I totally understand if you're homeless or in a bad living situation or whatever else. But people (mostly dudes) who just... don't bathe? Stay the gently caress away from me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Mx. posted:

AITA for telling my husband to stop trying to parent my kids through their dead dad?

kill your husband, and your sister

People told me I was mad when I introduced necromantic child-rearing. "Burn in hell!", they said. They burned me at the stake twice. But who won next year's science fair, huh?!

Mx. posted:

How fortunate is your upbringing if you have to ask reddit about this?