Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flux Wildly
Dec 20, 2004

Welkum tü Zanydu!

back in the nineties
I was in a very famous election campaign

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

TACD posted:

you ever have such harsh post-nut clarity that you straight up quit your job?

this is why They don't want you to have orgasms on the boss's dime

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
people keep asking them hard questions like "what are your policies" and "are you going to pledge to help anybody", and there's all this leftist infighting trying to destroy the party, so it's time to go back to the last thing that we know for sure worked: being in 1997

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

I personally hope Keith comes out dressed in a giant '97 soon

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

happyhippy posted:

"Ban holidays to Spain. They will soon change that rule."

rofl lmao

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004

Flux Wildly posted:

back in the nineties
I was in a very famous election campaign

Blairjack Horseteeth

JoylessJester
Sep 13, 2012

Raskolnikov38 posted:

you know you're doing well when your big electoral plan is to remind everyone you once won an election 25 years ago

Cool, you did the minimum wage 25 years ago, what are going do this election??

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

nawilo_420 posted:

do we know how many of the expat gammons in spain voted for brexit?

aside from gibraltar which was 95% remain we never really know because you voted back to your u.k. constituency, so probably similar split 50:50

Lightningproof
Feb 23, 2011

my parents just exchanged their UK licences for Spanish ones really easily at some point last year. sucks if you're just moving out there now I guess, but I'd wager most of the angry complaints are just from wankers on the costa del sol that didn't get their poo poo together to head down to the DGT in time

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

amateur bullshit. say you were hacked and refuse to leave

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

It's abosolutely wild to me at least because the stateside equivalent of Blairites would sooner destroy the whole party than embrace a rose as official iconography lol

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

Get the Ted Cruz PR team on this stat

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

https://i.imgur.com/9yXJCBr.mp4

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

inshallah

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Jose posted:

Labour with their finger on the pulse for the local elections

https://twitter.com/UKLabour/status/1520659285163794432

Time to rehabilitate that war criminal that nobody likes

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004

hail ss-18 satan...err rs-28 sarmat, may his passing cleanse the world (of britain)

wait i don't see the republic on that map, did they already sink ireland????

i bet britain sank ireland so the russians are retaliating

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

happyhippy posted:

Side note, been watching YT videos about watches like they are NFTs/bitcoins, influencers pimp how great they are, great investments etc, and they are total trash

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_fGmFAy25I

Thing about mechanical (i.e. clockwork) watches is that they're not a one-off cost when you buy one, but an ongoing expense. You need to have them serviced every couple of years (which isn't cheap), or they gum up and stop working. So you need to factor that in too.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

I for one welcome our irradiated Atlantean overlords

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Obviously it sucks that leaving the EU will impact on me personally such as limiting my opportunities on where to work and where I'd like to live. It does however warm my heart to read stories of gammons getting their piss boiled because now they need to do things like have a visa, or go through passport control, or complete a long and costly immigration process, or sell their holiday villa in whatever cursed resort they live in.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

The Russians hacked me and bringing it up is treason.

My PIN is 4826
Aug 30, 2003

Why are they nuking Newcastle? :ohdear:

Knitting Beetles
Feb 4, 2006

Fallen Rib
Newcastle is the plug that keeps the water out, that's why they call it England's bunghole

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

My PIN is 4826 posted:

Why are they nuking Newcastle? :ohdear:

To get Jose, NATO fan #1

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=

Lightningproof posted:

my parents just exchanged their UK licences for Spanish ones really easily at some point last year. sucks if you're just moving out there now I guess, but I'd wager most of the angry complaints are just from wankers on the costa del sol that didn't get their poo poo together to head down to the DGT in time

Or are illegally and undeclared living there

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

In Geordie does nuke rhyme with cook book?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

nukes and crannies, the hallmark of a proper Thomas english muffin

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Tens of thousands of likes for Big Tone

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
lol

https://twitter.com/PaulBrandITV/status/1521742756204453888?s=20&t=Gb_04NakmBEeax98iY691g

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Keith distinguish yourself from the Tories in just one way challenge

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Vote!

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

No Dignity posted:

Keith distinguish yourself from the Tories in just one way challenge
less fuckable than boris

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

90s Cringe Rock posted:

less fuckable than boris

some people beg to differ

Only registered members can see post attachments!

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

I will never understand how Boris can both look and sound like that and be a Casanova.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
truly incredible timing

https://twitter.com/inthesedeserts/status/1521780760469987329?s=20&t=Gb_04NakmBEeax98iY691g

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

An insane mind posted:

I will never understand how Boris can both look and sound like that and be a Casanova.
Women care more about personality and humor. This is why Kissinger is also a Casanova.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

A Buttery Pastry posted:

Women care more about personality and humor. This is why Kissinger is also a Casanova.

I honestly thought that guy died by now. Jesus.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

A Buttery Pastry posted:

Nah, women are just as much a pack of gross horndogs out looking for a dime-piece as anyone else, but there are women who want to gently caress powerful men. Also, scoring at the Playboy Mansion isn't exactly difficult.

Boris is more puzzling. His public persona is a dolt and he walks around looking like an unmade bed. I do not understand his success with many, many women.

An insane mind posted:

I honestly thought that guy died by now. Jesus.

Van Helsing is taking his sweet rear end time.

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Zeroisanumber posted:

Nah, women are just as much a pack of gross horndogs out looking for a dime-piece as anyone else, but there are women who want to gently caress powerful men. Also, scoring at the Playboy Mansion isn't exactly difficult.

Boris is more puzzling. His public persona is a dolt and he walks around looking like an unmade bed. I do not understand his success with many, many women.
It was a joke. I brought in Kissinger due to him having a quote exactly about this, that being “Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac.”

(Which is apparently just repackaged Napoleon quote)

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Boris Johnson is a sound marriage choice if there is a good or even no prenup in place. He's hardly ever there and is guaranteed to cheat, so speedy divorce in your favour, set for life after.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
I'd kiss boris