Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Subjunctive posted:

Oh goodness.

goodness has left the chat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

What sort of god would create a universe where that tattoo exists?

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

What sort of god would create a universe where that tattoo exists?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

surely a giant red flag would be cheaper

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

sexpig by night posted:

surely a giant red flag would be cheaper

But much less specific.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

his eyes are orange from huffing jenkum

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

There is no loving God

Who the gently caress gets this even ironically

I wish pain and torment on this person and the artist

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"
That artist has popped up in here before (or maybe the other thread?). I think they are SO TALENTED at doing realistic faces...and then they gently caress it all up with their stupid gimmick.

I love vaporwave, glitch art, etc. and even I think a lot of that poo poo just looks fuckin' bad.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
I hate that style of tattoo and now I super, duper hate it

ilysespieces
Oct 5, 2009

When life becomes too painful, sometimes it's better to just become a drunk.

Read After Burning posted:

That artist has popped up in here before (or maybe the other thread?). I think they are SO TALENTED at doing realistic faces...and then they gently caress it all up with their stupid gimmick.

I love vaporwave, glitch art, etc. and even I think a lot of that poo poo just looks fuckin' bad.

Exactly, that artist is mega-talented, so many artist can't even dream of being able to create portraits like him. But I just hate every tattoo I've seen of his, his entire gimmick is just so off-putting to me.

I guess I can't really talk, my tattoos are all stupid and definitely not for everyone, but drat.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Tattoos are for the wearer, which is why I don't have any, just haven't had a design I'd want to work into my flesh forever.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

awful, just awful

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
That is fuckin bananas

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Kwyndig posted:

Tattoos are for the wearer, which is why I don't have any, just haven't had a design I'd want to work into my flesh forever.

I have some tattoos and I don't LOVE all of them, they are like milestones for my life.
If anyone gets tattoos that stay 100% relevant to them for their life, they haven't done much living.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Inzombiac posted:

If anyone gets tattoos that stay 100% relevant to them for their life, they haven't done much living.

counterpoint: pizza reaper tattoo :colbert:

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Johnny Truant posted:

Corncob sailor

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I would get a pizza reaper but I'd want it in an anime style with one of my favorite vtubers and to get it big enough I'd have to spend more cash than I got right now. I should focus on saving money and finding a good shop in the area first.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

these beanie baby tattoos are not relevant to my life anymore :shrug:

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

Desire to know more intensifies

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

deedee megadoodoo posted:

Desire to know more intensifies

Oddly enough the first Google hit was a Photoshop Friday

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Johnny Truant posted:

I recant my statement.

What a fool I've been.

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

And if you gaze long enough into a nest, the nest will gaze back into you.

Inzombiac posted:

I have some tattoos and I don't LOVE all of them, they are like milestones for my life.

How much living do I have to do until my Type 1 Diabetes tat is irrelevant?

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
My current idea for my next tattoo is a skull that's puking blood into the open cranium of another skull and all the pukeblood is coming out of the second skull's eyesockets and nose

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

Shoehead posted:

My current idea for my next tattoo is a skull that's puking blood into the open cranium of another skull and all the pukeblood is coming out of the second skull's eyesockets and nose

Hell yeah! :black101:

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

all I can think of is this

“Oh, this is boring,” Gideon had said in disappointment. “I wanted one with a skull puking another, smaller skull, and other skulls flying all around. But tasteful, you know?”

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

silvergoose posted:

“Oh, this is boring,” Gideon had said in disappointment. “I wanted one with a skull puking another, smaller skull, and other skulls flying all around. But tasteful, you know?”

Gideon-inspired tattoos are always a good idea

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?
I mean it’s pretty well established that babies love military (industrial complex) skull barfcheese. It makes them sleep like…well, you know.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Shoehead posted:

You could have a sort of hierarchy of skulls where the skull of a large animal is at the top and then the blood cascades into more, but increasingly small skulls on the way down.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

silvergoose posted:

That from the book Gideon the Ninth? My partner is reading that right now!

fullerene
Apr 29, 2022

OwlFancier posted:

You could have a sort of hierarchy of skulls where the skull of a large animal is at the top and then the blood cascades into more, but increasingly small skulls on the way down.

Russian nesting skulls

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

OwlFancier posted:

Remember that one goon's stories about the bloodskull fountain at the Golden Corral

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Shoehead posted:

Needs more skulls

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

-Carl Sagan

Shoehead posted:

Also same, only instead of blood it's pretty flowers :3:

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!
In god we crust

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

OwlFancier posted:

Trickle down pukeanomics

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I was sort of thinking like, if it comes out of the eyes, then you could fit two smaller skulls under the eyes and then the eyes of those skulls have more underneath, like a fractal.

Tattoos have infinite resolution right?

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

OwlFancier posted:

I was sort of thinking like, if it comes out of the eyes, then you could fit two smaller skulls under the eyes and then the eyes of those skulls have more underneath, like a fractal.

Tattoos have infinite resolution right?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I just heard of a new technique that lets you ink quarks.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

In theory tattoos are infinite resolution, but practically you're limited by the size of your tattoo equipment and how steady your drawing hand is.

Also you can use an electron microscope to write bumps on the surfaces of atoms. Nobody has done to a person though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Kwyndig posted:

In theory tattoos are infinite resolution,

They're definitely not