Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Stereotype)

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
:aochloe:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!
I am consenticus

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

holy poo poo :gowron:

AceClown
Sep 11, 2005

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

lmao

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013

lmbo

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
a pendulum swinging back and forth between "you're mentally ill" and "you're objectively correct"

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

I think we need to enact direct action. if we have any actual IKs in this thread, start probing people with the bdelloid rotifer again as an act of civil disobedience. let's fill up the leper's colony with gimmick sixers in protest

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!

Cup Runneth Over posted:

I think we need to enact direct action. if we have any actual IKs in this thread, start probing people with the bdelloid rotifer again as an act of civil disobedience. let's fill up the leper's colony with gimmick sixers in protest

you can’t take apart the mods house using the mods tools.

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

lol

emTme3
Nov 7, 2012

by Hand Knit

idgi

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

AceClown
Sep 11, 2005

the batman pic is the lovely mods av

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

AceClown posted:

i'd have put a blue star on it but that meme is too old

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Rime ban is a dumb ban

Mayday Cat
May 1, 2022

by sebmojo

AceClown posted:

thats_bait.gif

two-time fee
Jan 13, 2022

Hubbert posted:

There is no time to waste on despair or regrets outside of our control. We were born into a world that no longer exists, and any guarantee for any sort of salvageable future for whoever comes after us depends on the actions we do today. It's our responsibility to the future.

Vote

to free rime

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow

Cup Runneth Over posted:

two-time fee
Jan 13, 2022
Actually nah, just get on with the nuclear hellfire already, it's the mods' responsibility to the future.

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Homocow posted:

a pendulum swinging back and forth between "you're mentally ill" and "you're objectively correct"

i for one welcome the waves of cleansing nuclear hellfire. it’s the only way to burn all the microplastics

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Cup Runneth Over posted:

Azathoth can't even be bothered to come defend his ban in the thread, cowardly moderation. Shameful

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the other mod feedback thread is still open just post there

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Mods are cowards
bring on the billions of dead

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

:five:

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
Azathoth come fix this trash ban. Free rime. That wasnt even worthy of a sixer.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
make a qcs thread about it

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
That ban did seem like a little bit of an overkill. Just like how late capitalism is treating the planet! Bringing it around!

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

scary ghost dog posted:

make a qcs thread about it

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

fanfic insert posted:

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Mods are cowards
bring on the billions of dead

two-time fee
Jan 13, 2022

Fly Molo posted:

he posted uncomfortable truths

[Biosphere Collapse] He posted uncomfortable truths

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Clever Moniker
Oct 29, 2007

Rime posted:

When I still thought it would achieve any meaningful course correction I advocated for nuking the white world, champ, but at this point it's just funny to see people glossing over that and continuing to trot me out as if I am the ur-racist boogeyman of the forums.

Especially since, you know, it's obvious that as a species we're all trapped in the gas chamber regardless of race color or creed and if you are posting on these forums it is overwhelmingly your lifestyle which put us there and welded the door shut over the past three decades. I hope your comfortable convenience, sitting atop a pyramid of consumer production built upon a foundation of incomprehensible suffering and slavery in the developing world, was worth the death of all life on earth. :tipshat:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Absolute bullshit ban of a uniquely qualified and interesting poster for this thread. I love all of his posts and this thread is greatly diminished with his removal.

We have a half dozen similes for why it is cool and good to kill people in general and Americans in particular and he's getting banned for a past hypothetical position. Absolute bullshit.

Clever Moniker
Oct 29, 2007

Cup Runneth Over posted:

Azathoth can't even be bothered to come defend his ban in the thread, cowardly moderation. Shameful

Clever Moniker
Oct 29, 2007

Hubbert posted:

ladies and gentlemen, i have a solution to biosphere collapse

if you disagree you are a malthusian ecofascist and deserve a swift ban

Now there's a feasible and humane solution

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Clever Moniker posted:

Absolute bullshit ban of a uniquely qualified and interesting poster for this thread. I love all of his posts and this thread is greatly diminished with his removal.

We have a half dozen similes for why it is cool and good to kill people in general and Americans in particular and he's getting banned for a past hypothetical position. Absolute bullshit.

:d2a:

Well gently caress, goodbye forums.

:smith:

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Clever Moniker posted:

:d2a:

e: gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

America is only 300 million people so it's perfectly OK to wish death upon all of them (and usually yourself in the process) (the official thread position is that you should not kill yourself).