Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?
who let the dogs out in saudi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

I dunno, celebrating about being the only person travelling in business class seems like a petty, entitled douchebag thing to do.

Nobody had plans in Dubai that day, get over yourself Nathan.

I can achieve the same effect by riding a Metro North train at 1:30AM

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

sharknado slashfic posted:

Ron, standing behind Nathen as he looks at his GarfieldEats! store: "Remember you are mortal"

:agesilaus:

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Seth Pecksniff posted:

So apparently this dude is in league with a universal evil

quote:

And he needs Nespresso
I thought you were talking about Nestlé the whole time

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

SRQ posted:

is there a sparknotes for this because i started a few pages ago and waht the gently caress.

I would start from page 1 if I was you

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Third post combo for the hell of it, mneow!
https://i.imgur.com/CueEobm.gifv

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I could fix him

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

STABASS posted:

I could fix him

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

how much cocaine were they on?
I had never realized until this post that my "very mentally ill" friend circle and my "all the drugs" friend circle has surprisingly little overlap. And indeed the one person who is unquestionably both is also the one who everyone is surprised lived past his 20s.

Though I am not surprised Nathen lived past his 20s. Well I mean he is only, what, 22? 19. Probably just turned 18 with the debut release of Arabiolosis on May 7, 2022

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

The Alchemist posted:

Why is he doing the duck face too? :gonk:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

STABASS posted:

I could fix him

Neutering often cures behavioral problems, but I think Nathen might be too far gone for it to work.

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

SRQ posted:

is there a sparknotes for this because i started a few pages ago and waht the gently caress.

You really have to start from the beginning to get the proper understanding, it sucks but as someone who had to make that slog, it is worth it

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

The Alchemist posted:

Aaah, I didn't know how lucky I was to have erased this abomination from my memory until you posted it again

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.
I'd start at the very beginning. The more you read, the less sense things will make BUT eventually all of the individual parts come together into a coherent/incoherent mass of senselessness. Trying to summarize this thread is impossible, but it's one hell of a ride from start to finish.

Plus you get to watch people's brains break every time they try to make sense of it for the new people who pop up and ask wtf? every 5-10 pages.

I bought his book for a Psychologist I know (because lol), and she did a quick skim of it and near immediately called me up to ask wtf.

Desert Bus posted:

"Is this a Jordan Peterson knockoff???"

"Why did you send me this???"

*phone call involving 10mins of Jungian Theory and discussion of Žižek*

Sending my friend this book has so far turned out better than expected lol. Just waiting for them to read deeper and be more confused.

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

Lt. Cock posted:

I’m overtime on a 12 hour shift with nothing to do so I tried to condense this. You’re welcome.

The only thing Nathen Mazri ever wanted growing up was to be the worlds youngest Canadian Garfield themed fast food licensee. After a turbulent love affair with his cousin in his youth in Saudi Arabia, he experienced Araboliosis. He grabbed a bag of his dads money, a plane ticket overseas, and got on the line with Jim Davis himself.

It was finally happening. He was there, in Canada, running his Garfield themed pizza chain. He even had his own reality show that he starred in and produced and wrote and paid for with his dads money. Disaster struck in the form of a global pandemic, but Nathen was undeterred. He knew cartoons were immune from the effects of a deadly virus. That’s when he was sidelined by the evil greedy land monsters.

They took Nathen’s Garfield themed pizza building right out from under him. Many lasagna boxes were repurposed into tissue boxes during this tragic period.

As perhaps the most youngest savviest Canadian Garfield licensee the world has ever seen, Nathen quickly pivoted the business into a Garfield themed brand of frozen grocery products. At first they could only be had online. If you were in Canada. But eventually at least one grocery store stocked his Garfield Big Cow lasagnas one time.

Around this time Nickelodeon bought the Garfield rights off of Jim Davis. Despite the success and brand recognition Nathen was creating with his license on the character, someone must have taken issue with Nathen’s repeated implications about loving the big orange cat. He was in fork jail now. He’d lost the love of his life.

And he was still sitting on truckloads of frozen lasagnas. Thus, ScoobyEats was born. An entergaging grocery brand the likes two grocery stores in the Toronto area had never seen. Nathen gave his lasagnas a fresh Scooby Doo themed paint job and set to work rebuilding his empire.

But it wasn’t the same. He still pined for that big fat sexcy orange cat. They had a connection that only a toddler being fed an endless supply of Valium and Garfield comics can form. He briefly pivoted to a celibate lifestyle, rejecting his primal urges, trying to forget their bond. Ralph Lauren was even commissioned for a line of custom Celibacy wear.

He was still hollow inside. He needed the cat. So, like only someone with mania and an infinite pool of someone else’s money can do, Nathen forgot about his Scooby themed brand. He would get the cat back, even if he had to become the cat.

Thus, in a glorious flash of light from our one true lord Maalik Ul Mulk, Nathfield was born. A divine fusion of Nathen and Garfield’s essence. They were together at last and totally not experiencing a coke and BPD induced psychotic episode.

thank u

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

FARM2SKIN2FLAYING2PLATE

https://www.linumcare.com/

The links on this site all go where they claim they will. And the narrative of an effective skincare product made with a few simple ingredients tracks to the point that I might have investigated this product for myself if I had learned about it in literally any other fashion. Nathen is likely just an investor, as the only sign of him is the ghastly tag "farm2skin" plastered everywhere.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

ZERO CHEMICALS

I know what that means in common parlance, but it still drives me a bit mad to see it

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Matlack Radio posted:

FARM2SKIN2FLAYING2PLATE

The links on this site all go where they claim they will. And the narrative of an effective skincare product made with a few simple ingredients tracks to the point that I might have investigated this product for myself if I had learned about it in literally any other fashion. Nathen is likely just an investor, as the only sign of him is the ghastly tag "farm2skin" plastered everywhere.

There's other signs of him too... at least five grammatical mistakes in those advertising slogans.

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013
I love Scooby Doo AND sustainable meats! I just love them so much!

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

BigBadSteve posted:

There's other signs of him too... at least five grammatical mistakes in those advertising slogans.

And all of them very distinctly recognizable as bona fide Nathenisms

boof
Jun 3, 2001

Matlack Radio posted:

This site also seems to get all hosed up when you view it in a large enough browser and starts proclaiming that skincare is "Farm 2", which has had me cackling for no fathomable reason.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Hashtag farm2skin

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
When you think of deodorant you have to think of farm

PsychoInternetHawk
Apr 4, 2011

Perhaps, if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque.
Grimey Drawer
The thing that made me wonder if Nathan is schizophrenic to some extent was that he started talking about various famous people like they're with him having a conversation

TBH the Garfield stuff is regular devientart weirdness combined with mania, it's slightly more worrying when someone starts thinking the voices on YouTube are talking directly to them

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Can't wait to apply lotion on my skin for Nathen.
#farmskin #hoseagain

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Scientastic posted:

ZERO CHEMICALS

I know what that means in common parlance, but it still drives me a bit mad to see it

I'll lay even money it doesn't end up existing, making him technically correct

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

PsychoInternetHawk posted:

The thing that made me wonder if Nathan is schizophrenic to some extent was that he started talking about various famous people like they're with him having a conversation

TBH the Garfield stuff is regular devientart weirdness combined with mania, it's slightly more worrying when someone starts thinking the voices on YouTube are talking directly to them

Maybe Schizoaffective Disorder, it's a combination of bipolar and schizophrenia symptoms

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

STABASS posted:

I could fix him

I could shave him

AdmiralViscen
Nov 2, 2011

He’s having a very busy day

https://twitter.com/thenathfield/status/1523274290833104896?s=21&t=GFmUDO7BkDtOlTW0zy-BuQ

https://twitter.com/thenathfield/status/1523276975892492290?s=21&t=GFmUDO7BkDtOlTW0zy-BuQ

https://twitter.com/thenathfield/status/1523370865198788608?s=21&t=GFmUDO7BkDtOlTW0zy-BuQ

https://twitter.com/thenathfield/status/1523376807998672896?s=21&t=GFmUDO7BkDtOlTW0zy-BuQ

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

not really digging Nathen gloating about the northern section of my state burning down over an ill-advised controlled burn for... whatever the gently caress reason that is

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
When you get buried each of us is asked in turn, "Love me?", "Feed me?" And "Will you ever leave me?" The answers you need are Yes, Yes and No respectively. Woe be upon any who answer with Yes, Yes and Yes.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I like that band Skin Farm and that song they did.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Oh for fucks sake what the hell is this now

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Like how does this keep getting weirder. HOW

Also Bill Cramer is 100% "based" on a real person, possibly filing a cease-and-desist as we speak

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Futanari Damacy posted:

entergagement, friend

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Futanari Damacy posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9270u0MkI2w

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

wynott dunn posted:

who let the dogs out in saudi

did it better.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
"Angel Gabby informed Malik-AlMulk of Mexico's evil sexual bewitchment among common people so he brought down the worst of the thickest wildfires blowing out residents of this small northern New Mexico city yesterday;easier for Nathfield to capture the Mexican hocus pocus bitches"

This is the new high water mark for me.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
i'm so tempted to ask nathen what all this stupid bullshit means in discord but i made a solemn vow to myself to only lurk and never touch the poop

also i don't think any attempt on his behalf to explain any of this would actually increase my understanding of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

is Nathen yet another person who thinks New Mexico is part of Mexico