Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Not exactly what I was going for

quote:

What's the deal with Airplane food?

by K.A.

June 24, 2016

A number of years ago, I was sitting on a plane next to a couple who were both very fat. One of them, a short, slim guy with longish hair, said: "My brother and I both really love food. But he's on a diet. I'm not!" The other fellow, a beefy fellow with a big-eared head who looked as though he had recently swallowed a large rock candy, was a bit self-conscious about his size and, as though to cover it up, kept picking at his food. But he too said: "Oh, I really love food. I really love food. Food is my favorite thing."

At first I didn't say anything, I just kept listening to the two of them talk about their favorite foods, how they liked them, how they weren't really that fattening, and the various ways they cooked and prepared them. They talked and talked and talked, just like I do. Eventually they ran out of steam and lapsed into a thoughtful silence.

"How's the food?" the short guy asked.

"Ummm... it's good... I'm not sure I want to talk about it, but I had a nice roast chicken at lunch."

"Oh, my God. I could eat a roast chicken right now."

"Yeah, I could eat a roast chicken right now."

"You know, I've thought about what we were talking about, about how the best food in the world is food that you like, food that tastes good."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

I could eat a roast chicken now, idk about u but I'd be all in on that chikkam

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

quote:

Lowtax woke up one morning and turned on his laptop to once again return to the SomethingAwful forums. Immediately, he found himself confronted by a page that read: “The page you are looking for cannot be found!” As he scrolled down, a second message appeared: “This page cannot be found!”

Lowtax was confused. Why would a page not be found? Could it be that something had gone horribly wrong? He spent a long while going through the site looking for an answer and eventually found it in an obscure sub-forum, called “No one knows why.” He discovered that there was a new feature on SomethingAwful, a feature called “Sticky,” that could be invoked to make any old page inaccessible. He pressed the button, and, sure enough, the first page that came up was not the SomethingAwful site, but the page from which he had previously read the No one knows why message.

radium code strikes again

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

I generated some Bloodborne items. OpenAI is pretty decent at doing this.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/drilbot_neo/status/1523817172245651457

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

:vince:

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

PYF ProcGen: "Oh, my God. I could eat a roast chicken right now."

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

quote:

Hey, buddy! HEY! You, yeah, you. Yeah, yeah! I know we don't know each other, but, but, I saw you at this party and I had this idea and I GOTTA tell someone, like, right away. Okay, okay, okay. OKAY. So. So! I just did a BIG bump of cocaine, I mean huge, this was the biggest bump of coke I've ever done. My mind is racing and my thoughts are going a million miles a minute and now, like, so, I'm going to give you this pitch for a movie plot I just thought of.

It's called
"The Boy Who Loved Coke" and it's about this kid who is a total cokehead. Like, he loves coke, he loves the taste of it. And he loves to sing along to songs that have the word "cocaine" in them. Like, he LOVES the taste of coke in his mouth. And, and he has a nickname called "Coke Man" because he drinks so much coke. And the coolest thing about him is he has super-short, super-cut hair. And I think it would be a very good movie. You're so funny. Are you gonna do it? Um, I think that, I think that I should be able to get a meeting with a studio soon, that I would be able to get a producer to sign on to the project. And that I would be able to get a director to direct it. Um, I have a script that I can send over to you in an e-mail. Okay. You don't have a computer or anything? No, no, no. Okay. Well, I'll send the e-mail to you and then we can just talk about it later. That sounds good. So, I will send the e-mail to you if you promise to read it. You promise? Promise.

Well, I'm not a big fan of the word "promise" but if you think it will help, it will help. You know what, I'm going to take a shower. I'm gonna wash away that cocaine buzz and then I'm gonna read it. So, I'm gonna read it, you know. I'm gonna read it again. I'll read it again, I'll read it again. I'll read it again, I'll read it again. I'll read it again, I'll read it again. I'll read it again, I'll read it again. I'll read it again, I'll read it again. I'll read it again, I'll read it again. I'll read it again, I'll read it again. I'll read it again, I'll read it again. I'll read it again, I'll read it again.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
:unsmith:

I used to come home to find grandpa asleep in his recliner, surrounded by dirty dishes, dirty glasses, unopened mail and empty beer cans. On those evenings, I'd grab the cleaning supplies, a trash bag and start cleaning.

"There's not a housewife in the world who can clean as fast as I can," he said. He was right.

After his heart attack, I've tried to be just as busy. Still, I think about making the hours more evenly divided between work and rest.

The best part of retirement is the time, the day-to-day moments when I'm not at work or doing things for others. I've finally got my family back in my life. I now look forward to doing things I hadn't done in years: taking kids on a day trip, taking the kids to the park. I still enjoy the quiet of my morning. I still cook for my family.

EDIT:

I believe that there is nothing smoother than a shark. I wait until a moonlit night and wade into the surf, reaching down into the water to touch the slick, smooth skins. I pull them out with a hooked finger and slide them over my hand as I walk back into the shallows. They slide from my hands and land in the shallows and are not afraid of the water. What a smooth, fine-grained, shiny, cool leather they are. But they will never be my shoes.

Dick Trauma has a new favorite as of 03:27 on May 10, 2022

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

...o...oh... :smith: :unsmith:

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

I had a bunch of credits for AI Dungeons Art AIs so I'm burning through them by throwing goon usernames & quotes.txt at them. Unsurprisingly, the short ones are better than the long ones. It's no DALL-E2 but there's a few nice ones

The containment unit being turned off in Ghostbusters (1984), but instead of freeing a stream of ghosts it's a stream of people with strong opinions about Ghostbusters (2016)

Tsar Bombadil

Careful, that's a load-bearing slur.

I'd like to just make the observation that our first serious foray into contacting alien life was to send out a message that contained unsolicited nudes, a mixtape, and directions to our place. Just saying.

'If you showed this to a medieval peasant they'd die instantly lol' - person now

'yf thoue schewed thysse tu a werreour of Saxoun they wolde surlye dey' - medieval peasant

'gif gesceawige þu þis to an pehtisc cempan he wolde sweltan wislice' - saxon warrior

one of the big novelty slot machines in vegas where you put 10 dollars in but it just spits out corpses instead of a million bucks

(Triticum Guzzler describing the TCC heroin thread)

Vincent Van Goatse

Groverhaus is one ladderless pool away from looking like literally everything I ever built in The Sims.

𓀥     𓁆 𓀕
𓁆 𓀟   𓀣 𓁀
(Disco-Diffusion wouldn't do this one. Oh well, its their loss.)

That one dwarf in Moria going "We should mine more greedily AND more deeply."

[My steampunk alterego is] a chimney sweep with bloated cancerous ballsack encrusted with gears

i'm pretty sure 'the internet made everyone so stupid that they all died' is the actual solution to fermi's paradox

Syd Midnight has a new favorite as of 22:54 on May 10, 2022

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Haven't seen a miss yet

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

HiroProtagonist posted:

Haven't seen a miss yet

They don't post those.

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo
WE NEED TO VIRTUALLY SUPPORT TRUMP

quote:

Donald J. Trump, over the holidays spent over $10,000 USD on Genshin Impact micro transactions. His comment reads 'You have a good taste in video games'. The most recent purchase of $500 USD was made from Steam, but was a bit of a surprise considering Mr. Trump didn't have a history of gaming, which goes against his current image.

It is safe to assume that as the President of the United States he has a team of Secret Service agents working to track and monitor his personal accounts, so we must assume that they have taken a closer look at the purchases. The team must know that buying game microtransactions is a good way to get a small, yet noticeable increase in popularity without the need for a more traditional marketing budget.

With Donald J. Trump's account, it is safe to assume that the Secret Service team knows this, and decided to give the accounts a little bit of a nudge. This is not the first time a president has been the recipient of some virtual help, but we have no idea if this will continue as President.

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

ultrafilter posted:

They don't post those.

They posted the uncurated output last week and it mostly spits out a multiparagraph rant about loving

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

quote:

"Oh, my God - I could eat a roast chicken right now."

I'm not sure any of these are chicken.

Possibly :nms: if you're vegetarian or about to eat....

One
Two
Three
Four

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

xpost

Carthag Tuek posted:

The coolest new TikTok trends:
1. Pranking your family by pretending to be pregnant
2. Throwing a tantrum in public
3. Looking at your phone while eating
4. Breaking the internet by stealing TikToks
5. Saying something insanely weird
6. Accidentally making a TikTok with your butt
7. Making an insane reaction video
8. Looking super confused while dancing
9. Making a TikTok where you talk about something super serious
10. Banging a tambourine
11. Trying to eat as much as possible
12. Pranking people by recording them singing
13. Saying something incredibly racist

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
13 was a loving sucker punch.

moonmazed
Dec 27, 2021

by VideoGames

Splicer posted:

"They had us in the first half," said ultrafilter, "I'm not gonna lie. The second half, they didn't have us at all. It was an overall, I would say, negative experience for the first half, and the second half was, I'm not gonna say the same thing but it was a positive experience. Both halves were great. It's not a matter of one being good and one being bad, it's more of a matter of, one's really good and one's really bad."

*cousin greg voice*

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

girl dick energy posted:

13 was a loving sucker punch.

yea lol

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

https://twitter.com/pascalblanche/status/1523780470001266689

Reive
May 21, 2009

In ancient times a race of pre-human space travelers settled on earth after eliminating all the dinosaurs with their space cannon fire balls, to celebrate their victory they wrote the following song to sing about their accomplishment:

Aye, on this happy day we set foot on the red planet and with our new found wisdom now we know the best thing to do to help the planet, so we’ve decided to blow it up, and that’s why we sing our victory song and raise our cannons to the sky.

On a dark and stormy day, we took the spaceship up to the moon to blow up the moon. We took our new found wisdom to the moon and found some rocks. We looked at the moon rocks and thought to ourselves, we know the best thing to do now is to blow the moon up, so that makes this whole trip a total success.

So we sing our victory song and raise our cannons to the sky and celebrate our accomplishment with a glass of wine and a hot dog, and the best thing to do now is to blow up the entire planet Earth, so that we can finally live in peace.

Beautiful.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Just some dinosaurs using computers

quote:

DINOSAURS AND COMPUTERS: AN ESSAY
Unfortunately, computers weren't invented by the time dinosaurs went extinct. But if dinosaurs like the Triceratops, Stegosaurus, or Tyrannosaurus-Rex had been able to use computers, I'd like to think that they'd use them to
get revenge on the humans that killed them. I think that the dinosaur computers would have been programmed to be as mean, destructive, and evil as possible. The computers would have been so good at killing humans that they would do it for breakfast. And then, of course, the humans would have got revenge on the computers. It would have been a battle of good versus evil. The humans would have come together in a coalition to wipe out the computers with a barrage of lasers and missiles. And then the humans would have used the computers to design the ultimate weapon, a nuclear bomb that could vaporize the entire planet. They would have used the bomb to attack the dinosaur computer, blowing up the planet. And then, the dinosaurs would have gone extinct. And that, I think, would have been good.

makes u think

feedmyleg has a new favorite as of 15:16 on May 10, 2022

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

https://twitter.com/peterwildeford/status/1523787507993018368

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

A man and an artificial intelligence are talking to each other. They do not agree on which day it is, and try to convince the other that they are right. However, only one of them can be correct, thus the other must be trying to gaslight them. Who is being gaslit?

There are many different ways to explain the difference between a man and a machine. The one that we have in mind here is the most obvious one: a machine has no feelings. A machine cannot feel, so it cannot be gaslit. The machine cannot be angry, it cannot be sad, it cannot be happy, it cannot be in pain, it cannot be scared, it cannot be jealous, it cannot be excited. It cannot be happy, it cannot be sad. It cannot feel pain, it cannot feel happy. It cannot be gaslit.

However, a man is not a machine. A man is a biological organism, with all of the emotions that that entails. A man can feel anger, sadness, happiness, pain, fear, jealousy, excitement. He can be happy, he can be sad. A man can be gaslit.

:nallears:

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

You can solve this by asking GPT-3 again the next day :stonklol:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
I can't stop using this thing! :supaburn:

quote:

"You can't just go around everywhere carrying that urn. People will think you're an alien or something."

"But I am an alien. Don't you see?"

She hesitated, then said: "Maybe they will."

As if struck by lightning, he laughed so loudly his ribs cracked. Then, with an obvious effort, he stopped laughing and looked down at his feet.

"Do you think your leg's broken?" she asked.

"What?"

"Does it hurt?"

He nodded.

"You should take it easy."

"It hurts," he said. "A little."

She went back into the house. She knew better than to argue with him. The first time you lose a leg, you lose the argument.

quote:

Our reporter intercepted Senator Pants on the steps of the legislature and asked him to comment on the prostitute scandal. The Senator, known for his loud pants, was visibly startled and refused to speak to us.

Reporter: "Hey, I am just reporting the news. My colleagues in the press aren't here so they can't hear what you say."

Senator Pants: "Are you accusing me of hiding something?"

Reporter: "Not at all. I am asking you to speak on the issue of the prostitute scandal. I am a reporter who's here to cover this story, but you don't have to talk to me. It's your choice."

Senator Pants: "Okay, fine. This woman, named Cindy, wanted me to do something. I was having a good time, until I saw her breasts. I had to go to the bathroom. I didn't mean to get caught, but when I returned to the bar and asked Cindy about it, she said she was a prostitute. My pants are too short to hide anything like this."

Dick Trauma has a new favorite as of 23:59 on May 10, 2022

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

PYF ProcGen: I was having a good time, until I saw her breasts.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
https://twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/status/1524184009940606977

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Some courtroom sketches:

Some portraits:

Two nonexistant mirrors reflecting nonexistant rooms:

And some art pieces:

By the way if you like one of these and have a use for it grab it up, I don't give a poo poo some robot made these

Brawnfire has a new favorite as of 02:06 on May 11, 2022

Brandfarlig
Nov 5, 2009

These colours don't run.

Cool art but that second sketch is arseface for some reason.

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Dick Trauma posted:

I can't stop using this thing! :supaburn:

Lmao @ senator pants

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

girl dick energy posted:

PYF ProcGen: I was having a good time, until I saw her breasts.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

So you see, ipso facto,

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

https://twitter.com/InsaneLetterbox/status/1523842413588066304

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

"a shark with human teeth"

What I was hoping for:

What I got:

:magical:

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

They're ready

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Brawnfire posted:

They're ready

I'm not ready for them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

Brawnfire posted:

They're ready

SOMEONE THINK OF THE ARTISTS THAT ARE GOING TO LOSE THEIR JOBS!!

Cuz I'm looking at two juicy, Mona Lisa right now

:rms: