Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Medium Chungus posted:

Just straight up hands him a suitcase wtf

her kid is inside it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Been browsing the "over 40 conservative singles " Facebook page again I see.

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.
I'm sorry but there's no two ways about this: if you think Heard did cocaine right there in the Court while being questioned in a massively publicised trial then you're stupid. You're incapable of independent thought.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

DrVenkman posted:

I'm sorry but there's no two ways about this: if you think Heard did cocaine right there in the Court while being questioned in a massively publicised trial then you're stupid. You're incapable of independent thought.

yeah, she had snorted coke off my moobs before the court

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine
Vick's Vapo Rub to trigger tears, common (bad) actor trick

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Has anyone gone to jail yet? Or does the loser get the chair in this one?

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

Mooey Cow posted:

Has anyone gone to jail yet? Or does the loser get the chair in this one?

Worse. The loser gets cancelled. The stakes have never been higher.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

The Bramble posted:

Worse. The loser gets cancelled. The stakes have never been higher.

My god

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Doesn't have to be cocaine. That was a drug insufflation snort. No one operates a tissue like that.

Bar Patron
Jun 12, 2015

DrVenkman posted:

It was a cocaine scented tissue.

Bar Patron
Jun 12, 2015

I've seen it getting around that Amber posed for a photo with a tissue. But there's no flash photography allowed in the court room. So that wasn't a photo pose of her snorting cocaine for a news headline or something. It just happened that the monitor flashed while she was doing her little pose there, and the monitor flashed in front of Depp as well I believe. But yeah she did kinda hold that tissue pose for an eternity.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

TAINT REAPED AGA- hold the phone!

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

(edit: I hosed up definition of terms again; It's definitely not cocaine, that's obvious, but there are other substances actors use to trigger tears)

Bar Patron posted:

I've seen it getting around that Amber posed for a photo with a tissue. But there's no flash photography allowed in the court room. So that wasn't a photo pose of her snorting cocaine for a news headline or something. It just happened that the monitor flashed while she was doing her little pose there, and the monitor flashed in front of Depp as well I believe. But yeah she did kinda hold that tissue pose for an eternity.

Are you talking about this? Apologies for the YT channel, I'm sure they suck but all the clips have bad titles and a DBag laughing over them, and the SA BBCode won't let me start this at t=12s past the nerd voice)
(edit: I meant this video)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8VJhJyLFsp0&t=12
(edit: not this video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmoe9iuB-n8

This trial challenged a lot of my assumptions on mental health. I'm not violent or abusive (despite having classic large-nerd rage issues), but from experience I know people assume that disorders cause terrible behavior. Depp could be an abuser framed as a victim (he's certainly a sad sack alcoholic), and Amber could be a victim framed as an abuser

I had trouble parsing the situation though, with Depp mumbling into the desk Avoidantly and Amber being extremely Borderline all over her testimony. I'm lifelong ADHD.and also probably Narcissistic or something, so I don't blame her for having antisocial urges, but it's not cool to indulge them in public when you're the defacto model for how people will think of BPD going forward. She is allowing herself to appear very conniving and vindictive, even if that's totally false. Lots of idiots adding this to their mental list with Sociopath and Psychopath, those two real things that really aren't in the DSM

I can't speak to the condition, but normie commenters are saying they have BPD and worry this will set back understanding and acceptance of their situations. Public consensus is that Depp's psychiatrist witness strongly argued her BPD diagnosis of Amber (after hours of interviews and whatever questionnaire tests used for this), so much so that psych professors and students are pointing to the video as a class-worthy example of good doctoring. They're using it to show students how to diagnose, not just "discussing" the footage

(Edit: added the video being discussed)

Analytic Engine fucked around with this message at 00:01 on May 12, 2022

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

DrVenkman posted:

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

poo poo sorry, I see the confusion here. The clip I posted isn't what some of us are talking about. That's here, and apologies again for the YT rear end in a top hat but I did skip to the 12s start time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VJhJyLFsp0

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

yeah the first video is nothing, total red herring. if you're going to judge me please check the other one first, it triggered a lot of memories from my years in high-stress NYC jobs

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
You know that cocaine is a power right? Even if she were insane enough to try to do that it would have fallen off her finger long before she got it up to her nose.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Analytic Engine posted:

yeah the first video is nothing, total red herring. if you're going to judge me please check the other one first, it triggered a lot of memories from my years in high-stress NYC jobs

She did not do cocaine while on the stand in a courtroom filled with people and TV cameras looking directly at her.

Even if it looks like she did.

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

Pennywise the Frown posted:

She did not do cocaine while on the stand in a courtroom filled with people and TV cameras looking directly at her.

It's definitely not cocaine, that's obvious

I believe my weird medically trained actor friend when he says it's not cocaine, but something else intended to cause tears, like Vic's Vapo Rub. Botox may be a factor, as well as all the commenters exclaiming "no tears" == "not actually sad"

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Wherever we want to go, we'll go. That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs but what a ship is, what the Black Pearl really is, is freedom.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
She most definitely did NOT snort a turd

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

phasmid posted:

Wherever we want to go, we'll go. That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs but what a ship is, what the Black Pearl really is, is freedom.

dude was certainly drunk enough to fight at any moment, like $300,000 / year in wine

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Some crazy gently caress shits on your bed, you divorce them. It was the right thing to do. And if a man wants a drink after that, well, who can blame them?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
It would be a lot cooler if she actually was doing cocaine so im just going to believe and :byewhore: to all the haters

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

she had gone to the bathroom and had poop finger. She was putting her finger up to her nose to smell the poop and it makes her stronger.

she is poop popeye.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

DONKEY SALAMI posted:

she had gone to the bathroom and had poop finger. She was putting her finger up to her nose to smell the poop and it makes her stronger.

she is poop popeye.

C'mon.

Poopeye was RIGHT there.

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Ok. Who cares

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

what the gently caress this fella talking about independent thought?

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

Funky See Funky Do posted:

You know that cocaine is a power right?

It sure is, buddy. It sure is.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

yeti friend posted:

Ok. Who cares

Everyone who was saying she was. :shrug:

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.
I mean to me it just looks like she had a snot rocket to blow so she put the tissue under the right nostril and then closed the left and let it rip. It doesn't look like inhaling to me, but my coworker sure was spewing it off as fact that she was 100% doing cocaine in court the other day

I don't know who did it first but whoever edited together Johnny being cross examined by Rottenborn with the Mii music in the background started a god drat viral payload that has been all over social media since.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

DONKEY SALAMI posted:

she is poop popeye.

that's elisabeth moss. elisabeth moss always keeps poop on her finger so she can make that face like she's smelling poop. she makes the face all the time.

she's gotten a lot of people in hollywood sick. a lot of actors won't work with her because of this. myself included.

Bar Patron
Jun 12, 2015

In Australia, sometimes we don't even use tissues. You just block off one nostril with your finger and blow really hard and see what comes out. Amber could have avoided a lot of controversy if she'd just done that while on the stand :shrug:

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Wake up sheeple, she wasn't doing coke. She was doing meth

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Funky See Funky Do posted:

You know that cocaine is a power right? Even if she were insane enough to try to do that it would have fallen off her finger long before she got it up to her nose.

LOL oh my sweet summer child

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
anything funny happened yet?

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
the lady poo the bed

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

kntfkr posted:

that's elisabeth moss. elisabeth moss always keeps poop on her finger so she can make that face like she's smelling poop. she makes the face all the time.

she's gotten a lot of people in hollywood sick. a lot of actors won't work with her because of this. myself included.

that's the true power of Xenu baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

busalover
Sep 12, 2020
So who is winning in the court of public opinion? According to my Youtube-recommendations, Amber Heard is "totally getting owned". I'm guessing the internet being a white sausage-fest has something to do with that take, but what do I know.