Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lmao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Lmfao

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmfao at this and everything else

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

symbolic posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmfao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

symbolic posted:

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

symbolic posted:

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

dogwater trashcan pisslo pubbies REALLLLLLLLLLLLY don't get it so I made this loving guide i just link in the lobby and auto lock grampa simpson now. if they cant figure it out from this they dont deserve my carry. if you suck poo poo at this game 1. dont add me 2. follow this guide and enjyo your freelo noob

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

symbolic posted:

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

insane anime posted:

dogwater trashcan pisslo pubbies REALLLLLLLLLLLLY don't get it so I made this loving guide i just link in the lobby and auto lock grampa simpson now. if they cant figure it out from this they dont deserve my carry. if you suck poo poo at this game 1. dont add me 2. follow this guide and enjyo your freelo noob

lmfao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

insane anime posted:

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

insane anime posted:

lmfao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

insane anime posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

insane anime posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Ogdenville map is pretty good but my loving idiot teammates always wander past the monorail tracks like 5 minutes in

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

insane anime posted:

lmao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

insane anime posted:

Lmfao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Classical gas can work really well against like, Santa's Little Helper, Rod & Todd, or... other gorilla vests being thrown at your tower. But the monorail is what I gotta rely on... to GLIDE through the molemen, BURN up the guard hounds, shoot down those big old Blinkies, Bumblebee Men -- those guys have been all over the map recently! And even though Bart is really good at decapitating the Jeb statue... I'm not really confident in the Frink's sarcasm detector yet. It's just not accurate enough! You know that little two by two drinking bird -- it sometimes doesn't hit the Any key the way that I want it to. It feels a little awkward. Classical gas... over Springfield Gorge is not really gonna work out for a Van Houten and... I dunno. That's just my feeling, chat. I like the monorail.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

American McGay posted:

Classical gas can work really well against like, Santa's Little Helper, Rod & Todd, or... other gorilla vests being thrown at your tower. But the monorail is what I gotta rely on... to GLIDE through the molemen, BURN up the guard hounds, shoot down those big old Blinkies, Bumblebee Men -- those guys have been all over the map recently! And even though Bart is really good at decapitating the Jeb statue... I'm not really confident in the Frink's sarcasm detector yet. It's just not accurate enough! You know that little two by two drinking bird -- it sometimes doesn't hit the Any key the way that I want it to. It feels a little awkward. Classical gas... over Springfield Gorge is not really gonna work out for a Van Houten and... I dunno. That's just my feeling, chat. I like the monorail.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

American McGay posted:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

American McGay posted:

lmfao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

American McGay posted:

Lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

American McGay posted:

Lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

American McGay posted:

lol was waiting for this thank you

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

That Little Demon posted:

loving Level 25 Bee Guy who got fed 8 kills by our retarded Marge who just HAD to go mid destroyed our team but wouldn't finish the game by destroying our Krusty Burger and then kept tipping my team with 50 Krusty Bucks over and over again made me lose my cool and say some words I promised never to say again

lmfao

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

American McGay posted:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Completely Degenerate Akbar and Jeff Strategy Has Simpsons MOBA Shedding Players, Game Administrators Baffled
Popular streamer GodFlanders revealed a technique with the recently-released dual character that can kill a fully-leveled Homer in... <-- READ MORE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

put this mofo in the goldmine