Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

This is why you could say he was a Draft…Slider. :imunfunny:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Professor Funk posted:

This is why you could say he was a Draft…Slider. :imunfunny:

:hai:

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

https://twitter.com/RealMNchiefsfan/status/1524492458851250176

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

I love Jamaal Charles and pray for his health and happiness

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
What stands out most is they have Ronde Barber pictured on a Top 25 RB list.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

E. Smith fraud status: confirmed

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

remember when talking heads used to try and sell us on Eddie George being some kind of transcendental player

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Also just realized Jamaal is the only one with an EPA above 0.

Never run - always pass (unless you have Mr. Charles)

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Also just realized Jamaal is the only one with an EPA above 0.

Never run - always pass (unless you have Mr. Charles)

Well we certainly didn't pass. At least not effectively

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
https://twitter.com/greggrosenthal/status/1524502660497362947?s=20&t=-bJ5vFLvd0lRnDipGg65-w

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
I don’t know if it’s coming from the same twitter account but I remember an equally offensive Best QB ranking that was clearly made by the same person who made this based on how its styled and it was from the start a troll job that the internet fell for.

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

clowney is the biggest surprise to me. he is 29 and had 9 sacks last year. Is he still trying to hold out to get a larger multi year deal?

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

wandler20 posted:

What stands out most is they have Ronde Barber pictured on a Top 25 RB list.

Lmao

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Jamaal Charles was awesome.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

EmbryoSteve posted:

clowney is the biggest surprise to me. he is 29 and had 9 sacks last year. Is he still trying to hold out to get a larger multi year deal?

It's probably the single reason why the Browns haven't re-signed him yet. I'd bet it's just a numbers thing, especially with Baker's full amount still on the books.

Shrimpy
May 18, 2004

Sir, I'm going to need to see your ticket.

He's from NC, so the weird thing isn't that he's never had beef, it's that he doesn't exclusively eat pork.

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era

Henrik Zetterberg posted:

It's probably the single reason why the Browns haven't re-signed him yet. I'd bet it's just a numbers thing, especially with Baker's full amount still on the books.

I think he really likes just taking his sweet time. That year he signed with the Titans, he had multi year deals waiting on a table, but he just didn't want to sign yet. Must have off-season activities or something.

MKC has reported that the Browns are interested in a multi year (2-3) deal, to avoid having to do this song and dance again.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

No Tomlinson huh

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
Why is Mike Alstott number ten lol

Also Tiki Barber at 8 and Clinton Portis at 14. Mark Ingram should not be a 25 greatest running backs of all time list. PFF click bait bullshit.

DariusLikewise fucked around with this message at 00:13 on May 12, 2022

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Woozie66 posted:

I think he really likes just taking his sweet time. That year he signed with the Titans, he had multi year deals waiting on a table, but he just didn't want to sign yet. Must have off-season activities or something.

No, that was just a big mistake. He had a couple multiyear deals in the $18-20m/yr range but was trying to hold out for $24m. He ended up taking less for a year on the Titans in hopes the market would be better the next year and that didn't work out either.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

Put Tiki Barber in the drat hall!

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

a neat cape posted:

No Tomlinson huh

No no he was bumped out by *checks notes* Fred...Taylor.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

DariusLikewise posted:

Why is Mike Alstott number ten lol

Also Tiki Barber at 8 and Clinton Portis at 14. Mark Ingram should not be a 25 greatest running backs of all time list. PFF click bait bullshit.

You’re right.

He should be top 10.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

kiimo posted:

No no he was bumped out by *checks notes* Fred...Taylor.

Don’t forget Deuce McAllister, because I guess they forgot about Rudi Johnson.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

No Chester Taylor, no deal.

gloom
Feb 1, 2003
distracted from distraction by distraction
I’m a Packers homer and LOL Ajman Green on a top-25 all time RB list. Only thing that list got right is Barry at number one. Pretty good troll attempt but he overplayed his hand a bit with Gore so high and some of the older guys too low.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

I'm sure dudes like Suh and Landry will sign once minicamp and OTAs and such are done

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

A Jaguars player is in a top 25 list :unsmith:
* reads list more thoroughly *
Its a troll list :smith:

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Hmm, this e.smith guy doesn't look very good.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Emmitt Smith's special trait was you just couldn't injure the guy and he played forever. See: Frank Gore

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

kiimo posted:

Emmitt Smith's special trait was you just couldn't injure the guy and he played forever. See: Frank Gore

Emmitt also had Moose and a fantastic offensive line blowing open holes on Lead Draw.

Frank Gore could still probably get 3.4 YPC with an offensive line consisting of couple of tackling dummies, a flaming garbage can, the fan from row 97 seat 42, and Bobby Hart. It wouldn’t be flashy, but he’d do it.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

You know those games like Diablo 3 that randomly generate the world?

There’s one of those random generators for NFL charts out there.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

kiimo posted:

Frank Gore’s special trait was that he could poop a Frank Gore.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
That chart only starts at 1999. Most of Emmitt's best work isn't included. That's post 1999 Emmitt Smith, and he's still one of the best RBs of all time in the twilight of his career. If it had included the 80s and 90s on there, Emmitt and Barry would have been at the top right as well.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
The best back is Leroy Hoard.

If you need one yard, he’ll get you three. If you need five yards, he’ll get you three. :hmmyes:

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

So several of the teams who picked in the top ten for this year's draft will plausibly be drafting in the top for next year's draft.

heck yeah let's go Seahawks tank, get that high draft pick for a handsome QB (NOT JIMMY G :mad:)

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

But he's so handsome :allears:

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

Nervous posted:

But he's so handsome :allears:

not an empty quote because I’m also offended at Faulk being overlooked in one or three of these very serious graphs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Odovaucer
Oct 23, 2003
Ostrogoth

Pontius Pilate posted:

not an empty quote because I’m also offended at Faulk being overlooked in one or three of these very serious graphs

look at the dates