Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

lol he should put this on his website

ENDORSEMENTS
"The FBI has said he's not under investigation....we didn't need him" - Nancy Pelosi

Shear Modulus has issued a correction as of 17:13 on May 12, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Calibanibal posted:

You couldn't squeeze 2 minutes of content out of whatever dumb poo poo you converse about

You don't want to know how long I can go on about various editions of Dungeons & Dragons

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

You don't want to know how long I can go on about various editions of Dungeons & Dragons

AD&D = Biden
3e = Obama
Pathfinder = Buttigieg
4e = Bernie
5e = Hillary

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

fuckin lmao

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

gradenko_2000 posted:

AD&D = Biden
3e = Obama
Pathfinder = Buttigieg
4e = Bernie
5e = Hillary

3e Obama/PF Buttigieg is so good but I have so much love for both of those systems I'm insanely mad about it now.

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Well that settles that then. Vote blue!

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Shear Modulus posted:

ENDORSEMENTS
"The FBI has said he's not under investigation." - Nancy Pelosi

Big Cuellar: Well, I used to be bad when I was a staffer, but ever since then I've gone straight, as has been proved by my record: Thirty-three arrests and no convictions!

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Lib and let die posted:

they don't give a drat about no trumpet playing band

Ah, fair.

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

Shear Modulus posted:

ENDORSEMENTS
"The FBI has said he's not under investigation." - Nancy Pelosi

"My "Not under investigation by the FBI" shirt..."

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
https://twitter.com/LucasOfSunshine/status/1524533856929472512?s=20&t=XgdoJCTQJxoD-XTpwFbInQ

LOL Eric Adams

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

gradenko_2000 posted:

AD&D = Biden
3e = Obama
Pathfinder = Buttigieg
4e = Bernie
5e = Hillary

so hillary is genuinely popular. suck it leftbros

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Oh, come on. Even I don't hate Pathfinder that much.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

lmao

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

gradenko_2000 posted:

AD&D = Biden
3e = Obama
Pathfinder = Buttigieg
4e = Bernie
5e = Hillary

mods????

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

it pisses me off, but he's right

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
GOP: I must apologize for The Democrats, we've trained them wrong on purpose, as a joke!

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
But who is Pathfinder 2e?

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Zurtilik posted:

But who is Pathfinder 2e?

Jim Webb

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

AoC is Pathfinder 2nd Edition -- largely based on D&D 4th edition, not that popular but has a lot of very passionate fans and weirdos who post screeds about it on youtube.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

he's warhammer 40k

Mostly Lurking
Sep 25, 2008
what the gently caress is this nerd poo poo

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

gradenko_2000 posted:

AD&D = Biden
3e = Obama
Pathfinder = Buttigieg
4e = Bernie
5e = Hillary

what the gently caress.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

PhilippAchtel posted:

In what way, exactly did Soviet leaders live like sultans?

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Nancy retire bibch

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
https://twitter.com/janustiresias/status/1524479444546588672?s=21&t=ZIKo9Kga7Gja7_LhhJVeBQ

Mostly Lurking
Sep 25, 2008
How dare you not vote for our team because of NUMBER_NEEDED
How he votes for ISSUE does not matter because of NUMBER_NEEDED

Where is everyone going? How dare you!

IAMKOREA
Apr 21, 2007

It's like the main thing i want

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

IAMKOREA posted:

It's like the main thing i want

remember sailor

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

hell yeah

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

trying to explain to my neighbor that while I don't think dems and reps are the exact same, they both have absolutely no idea how to deal with the crises our country faces lol

AmiYumi
Oct 10, 2005

I FORGOT TO HAIL KING TORG
He didn’t actually take his paycheck in crypto, though, just talked about doing it to try and juice the numbers and it plummeted instead

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/sarahnferris/status/1524792388677402626

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

lol 'don't talk about back alley abortions' because it's not like there's an entire generation of voters who loving LIVED THROUGH THAT TIME you could speak to the ~lived experiences~ of and tap into them for on the ground advocacy and poo poo, it may make our right wing friends squirmy!!!!

I loving hate the democrats so much, I want nothing but bad things for them, I hope they boil in poo poo in the afterlife

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan
interesting tactic on not using the word choice

the only difference between the conservative vs. liberal view on abortion (both thought they were tragedies, horrible mistakes that scar people) is that dems said well its really awful but people should have the choice.

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

Shear Modulus posted:

ENDORSEMENTS
"The FBI has said he's not under investigation....we didn't need him" - Nancy Pelosi

this is the stupidest poo poo. fire the entire party into the sun

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

it’s awful, it’s immoral, frankly it’s disgusting, and we support it. somewhat. please don’t actually say we support it. vote!

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

sexpig by night posted:

lol 'don't talk about back alley abortions' because it's not like there's an entire generation of voters who loving LIVED THROUGH THAT TIME you could speak to the ~lived experiences~ of and tap into them for on the ground advocacy and poo poo, it may make our right wing friends squirmy!!!!

I loving hate the democrats so much, I want nothing but bad things for them, I hope they boil in poo poo in the afterlife

:hai:

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute
HARMFUL LANGUAGE: "Choice" - Pro Choice Caucus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaedric
Sep 5, 2000

AmiYumi posted:

Isn’t it also written with a frame of “here’s a story about the bad old times, then things got better through the forward march of progress by [FOOTAGE MISSING]”?

no need to even VOTE, things just always get better inevitably

Yeah this was the weirdest thing for me when I read that book. They are not even clear if the lady's story even happened, or that things were even really all that bad during Gilead because of a lack of records. I even felt like the implication was that the main character ended up getting black bagged at the end because it was left ambiguous, so I was left going 'ok.... wtf? what was the point of all this?'

I guess nothing but hey everything's better now so don't think about it