Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Just Saying poo poo ftw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

https://twitter.com/80snewsscreens/status/1488002377361854466

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Go Bengos

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

I can't get enough of this Twitter account:

https://twitter.com/80snewsscreens/status/1485049599756845059

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Has anyone ever burned a bridge so bad that a club passed on a $1, 1 day retirement contract?

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Jivesauce
Nov 22, 2007

Doltos posted:

No. Being the husband of a NP doesn't give you or Fiz the right to be losers to someone who also does a lot of work for humanity without anyone pointing out that you're a loser. If Brees came in here acting like your wife and Fiz do nothing I'd call him a loser too.

I didn't say one word about Drew loving Brees. Remember when you said this to Fiz?

"He runs the Dream Foundation which does a lot of good work for cancer patients and underprivileged families in New Orleans, plus he personally donated 5 mil for covid relief in Louisiana. Not as much as you've done lately, I'm sure"

See that's you questioning Fiz's contributions, not Drew Brees. You're doing it on his behalf. But I'm sure Fiz hasn't done as much as you've done lately, right? It's funny that you threw in that last sentence, since you literally did come in here acting like Fiz did nothing. So again, shut the gently caress up.

Edit: Sorry, I know the thread has moved on from this, but I've seen my family and friends working themselves to loving death the last two years while people said stupid poo poo to them the entire loving time, and seeing Doltos stroll in here and question someone's contributions as some weird defense of a millionaire just really pisses me off. I'll drop it.

Jivesauce fucked around with this message at 22:37 on May 16, 2022

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Burning Bush: I am that I am.
Brownthunder: Just saying poo poo.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

BrownThunder posted:

Just Saying poo poo ftw

It's the only way to post

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Jivesauce posted:

I didn't say one word about Drew loving Brees. Remember when you said this to Fiz?

"He runs the Dream Foundation which does a lot of good work for cancer patients and underprivileged families in New Orleans, plus he personally donated 5 mil for covid relief in Louisiana. Not as much as you've done lately, I'm sure"

See that's you questioning Fiz's contributions, not Drew Brees. You're doing it on his behalf. But I'm sure Fiz hasn't done as much as you've done lately, right? It's funny that you threw in that last sentence, since you literally did come in here acting like Fiz did nothing. So again, shut the gently caress up.

Edit: Sorry, I know the thread has moved on from this, but I've seen my family and friends working themselves to loving death the last two years while people said stupid poo poo to them the entire loving time, and seeing Doltos stroll in here and question someone's contributions as some weird defense of a millionaire just really pisses me off. I'll drop it.

Edit this all out then if you're dropping it. I worked as an EMT for 2 years, drove an ambulance for another, and have helped raise 24 million pounds for charity in 7 years. I will question Fiz and if some mod wants this place to fester with crybaby rear end chud posting just because the dude is a nurse go for it.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
I love Drew Brees because he brought a Super Bowl ring to New Orleans before he brought his lovely dry bland sandwiches

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Doltos posted:

Edit this all out then if you're dropping it. I worked as an EMT for 2 years, drove an ambulance for another, and have helped raise 24 million pounds for charity in 7 years. I will question Fiz and if some mod wants this place to fester with crybaby rear end chud posting just because the dude is a nurse go for it.

Lol going rich people are inherently better and saying someone is chud posting

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I’m so curious about the charity work. Mainly it being in pounds.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Drew Brees is fine and all but he's no Eli Manning.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

wandler20 posted:

I didn't realize Emmanuel Sanders was 35. He's had an underrated career imo.

https://twitter.com/yayareasfinestX/status/1526240518283309059?s=20&t=EDayN6vIOaHACCt4uY5XwQ

If Julio had been healthy his entire career he would be at like 20,000 yards

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Mega64 posted:

Eli does a ton of work for charity and also donated to the Bushes and Trumps. It'd be better to separate the personality from the beliefs but then you'd have to wring your hands about everything and then you'd end up on a message board taking pot shots at millionaires that don't care.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

GD_American posted:

I love Drew Brees because he brought a Super Bowl ring to New Orleans before he brought his lovely dry bland sandwiches

He was part of the most fun football season I've seen in my adult life and I'll always love him for it

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Mega64 posted:

How many pounds has Eli donated?

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Doltos posted:

Jesus Christ man let it go already.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Mega64 posted:

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

a neat cape posted:

He was part of the most fun football season I've seen in my adult life and I'll always love him for it

^ this is how everyone should feel imo gotta love the Everyman qb

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1526318134361305092?t=yvfgFCs9-2fsMWZLU5lIMw&s=19

Highbrow Slick
Jul 1, 2007

it is a fool who stays alive - but such fools are we.

Doltos posted:

I have helped raise 24 million pounds for charity

drat my dude what’s your regimen you strong af

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Amy Pole Her posted:

I’m so curious about the charity work. Mainly it being in pounds.

24 million pounds sounds right for a goon charity

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

That night we performed the rite and opened the gate.
Halfway through, I went to fix us both a coke float.
By the time I got back, he'd gone insane.
Plus, he'd left the gate open and there was evil everywhere.

Clearly when talking about GBP you should use quid or rubs or notes or rhyming slang. Having raised 24 thousand bags for charity is pretty cool.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
hi uh sorry but your most recent message was tripped up by pounds and thusly was deleted. complain to management, i'm just the enforcer

Jivesauce
Nov 22, 2007

Doltos posted:

I'm not editing anything out, you can deal with the stupid poo poo you said.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Also gonna have a huge laugh when it turns out the main ammo for challenging/questioning Fiz's several years of 18 hour days fighting covid as a PA is... dancing on some stream something lmao

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Jivesauce posted:

I'm not editing anything out, you can deal with the stupid poo poo you said.

You brought it up two pages later after everyone moved on, threw in insults, and then said you were dropping it. You're a husband of a nurse, not a nurse. Get over yourself.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Doltos posted:

You brought it up two pages later after everyone moved on, threw in insults, and then said you were dropping it. You're a husband of a nurse, not a nurse. Get over yourself.

STOLEN VALOR

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

I'm sure the dude who spent 10 pages arguing about trucks moving weight is going to keep his word and drop this

Jivesauce
Nov 22, 2007

Mystic Stylez posted:

I'm sure the dude who spent 10 pages arguing about trucks moving weight is going to keep his word and drop this

Aw man I was hoping no one remembered that.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
Drew Brees brought a championship to New Orleans, allowing us to lord it over the ringless dogshit half of the NFC South, but stopped at one ring to keep us humble unlike those fraudulent bandwagoner shithearts in Tampa.

He Gives What The City Needs, Not What It Wants

aperion
May 15, 2007

i want to believe
Grimey Drawer
only a few days into the no-news part of the offseason and we're already tearing ourselves apart

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
I'm glad that Jaire got extended

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Doltos posted:

Eli does a ton of work for charity and also donated to the Bushes and Trumps. It'd be better to separate the personality from the beliefs but then you'd have to wring your hands about everything and then you'd end up on a message board taking pot shots at millionaires that don't care.

Eli has more rings and that's all that matters.

That's why Tom Brady is the best human being of all time.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

aperion posted:

only a few days into the no-news part of the offseason and we're already tearing ourselves apart

Here are some dogshit power rankings to argue over!

https://twitter.com/SethWalder/status/1526358792149024774?s=20&t=oW1Sya_wlUHcqaIacoEB6g

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I have a bold prediction.

The Cowboys will suffer an embarrassing playoff loss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

There was that conversation last week about which head coaches are in line for the Hall of Fame.

Lindsay Jones was on the Mays podcast and she’s a voter. Her take was maybe Andy Reid gets in if he wins another Super Bowl but Pete Carroll has no almost no chance. Tomlin and Harbaugh need more rings too. Mike Shanahan isn’t in and he has 2 rings and his legacy includes the dominant offensive scheme in use today. It’s insanely tough to get in the Hall as a coach.