Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Your beard.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Actually went outside today since spring started on Monday. I picked up some Culver's!

I still really need to shave my non-goatee stuff.

Pennywise the frown indifferent

But yeah, I'm with LAP. The beard looks pretty good. Though do whatever makes you comfortable.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I shaved a day or two ago! I didn't change my shirt apparently though.

cardinale
Jul 11, 2016

Is that Fat Joe?
Are you Fat Joe?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I'm listening to the song 怪你過份美麗 by Leslie Cheung while looking at ur pic

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

I shaved a day or two ago! I didn't change my shirt apparently though.

Still looks good, lookin' sharp.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Those loving shaved sides, my God.

Those loving shaved sides, my God.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
I have noticed one disadvantage of my new haircut. Especially now that it's almost summer and getting humid. Bed hair.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Valko posted:

I have noticed one disadvantage of my new haircut. Especially now that it's almost summer and getting humid. Bed hair.

Why you showing off your "I look sexy straight out of bed" hair? smh some people and their humble brags...

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Batterypowered7 posted:

Why you showing off your "I look sexy straight out of bed" hair? smh some people and their humble brags...

Hey, I know I might have good hair for a 40 year old but it's really the only attractive feature I have left - unlike you, Mr. Tall and Athletic!

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

cardinale posted:

Is that Fat Joe?
Are you Fat Joe?

Yes and I wish!

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Batterypowered7 posted:

Yes
One thing I was always grateful of and never took for granted is my hair looked best the next morning

The quiet hurried slip into the bathroom to push up the raccoon eyeliner tho :lmao:

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

I think it’s from the Russian-speaking Jews on my mother’s side. Women with names like “Ottila” and “Severia”. It’s like a beaver pelt with matching shoulders.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

curlys gold posted:

I think it’s from the Russian-speaking Jews on my mother’s side. Women with names like “Ottila” and “Severia”. It’s like a beaver pelt with matching shoulders.

It's so shapely. Good beard.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Cut my hairs off and now it's even more curly! Am excited.

Excuse the tired look, worked hard the past week through a nasty sinus infection. Screw the doctor that told me "Yeah we don't give antibiotics to adults anymore, you can handle it."

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Scathach posted:

Cut my hairs off and now it's even more curly! Am excited.

Excuse the tired look, worked hard the past week through a nasty sinus infection. Screw the doctor that told me "Yeah we don't give antibiotics to adults anymore, you can handle it."

Hairs look good!

Also, nice flannel.

matti
Mar 31, 2019

matti
Mar 31, 2019

i have been thinking, can someone make a new edition of this thread?

it could be OK if peoples pictures were let to annually die

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

matti, that mirror is way too clean

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

matti posted:

This but also whoever does this remember to drop a link here

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Fk dat

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

WHY?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
WHY DO YOU ALWAYS DO THIS??

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Cyz then id have to post a new pic

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

matti posted:

I do not support this decision.

In fact, I don't understand the logic behind it. Why make a new thread? What's the reason? Will that improve the selfies somehow?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

In fact, I don't understand the logic behind it. Why make a new thread? What's the reason? Will that improve the selfies somehow?

New thread will likely get new and different people to post pics because threads with high page counts usually settle into a regular stable of posters, that's probably the usual reason but also id have to post a new pic

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

ill pledge feet pics for the new thread.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Cyz then id have to post a new pic

Oh yeah, then you'd have to hear 40 people compliment your flowing locks. :rolleyes:

Make the new thread, Poindexter.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

matti posted:

Don't worry, I have the thread bookmarked. Anytime it gets to page 4 of GBS I'll be sure to bump it. Not posting any pictures right now because one of the disadvantages of giving up substance abuse is insomnia which means I'm not looking my best right now. Have this reflection of me in the window.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

New thread will likely get new and different people to post pics because threads with high page counts usually settle into a regular stable of posters, that's probably the usual reason but also id have to post a new pic

u get new wrinkles? crows feet? baby crows feet? little chicklings feet? chicky chicky chicky!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

kntfkr posted:

u get new wrinkles? crows feet? baby crows feet? little chicklings feet? chicky chicky chicky!

No I'm lazy

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Postin' like you get paid for it say "I'm lazy"

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Pfft

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I smoked the drug, Marijuana

matti
Mar 31, 2019

its more that maybe someone posted a picture here that they do not feel so great about anyone seeing anymore

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

I smoked the drug, Marijuana

I never noticed you had such good hair before. Care to explain that floating banana behind you?

matti
Mar 31, 2019

just regular selfie hygiene

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Valko posted:

I never noticed you had such good hair before. Care to explain that floating banana behind you?

It's on a banana hanger thing the lighting and the low res just turned the hanger invisible lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Fresh fruit is an important part of a complete diet.