Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
The True Story of the Terre Haute Bathroom Club is probably their best episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
I'm basically the Matt of my group. I can get pretty annoying, yeah.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I like listening to Chapo Trap House, among other podcasts

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

NienNunb posted:

I like listening to Chapo Trap House, among other podcasts

Wow get a load of this loser

Slanderer
May 6, 2007
the episodes of e1 with felix are very bad, and usually its just him repeating stuff his twitch friends have been saying for months.

the episodes of e1 with tom are worse though. i blocked him before i had ever listened to e1 because he's a huge creep

the episodes of e1 with Joel are Quite Nice

also all the Dr. Yinz episodes were classics

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Felix make one character who isn't inexplicably a zionist challenge

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

diana's bodyguard

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious
the episodes with db and jesse from yks are both really good too

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

lonelylikezoidberg posted:

What kind of guys do you want to hang out with?

I think I mostly like to hang out with guys who just like to shoot the poo poo you know, drink some IPA's and talk about games but also sometimes getting real deep.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Omnicarus posted:

I think I mostly like to hang out with guys who just like to shoot the poo poo you know, drink some IPA's and talk about games but also sometimes getting real deep.

This but people who smoke weed and do regular amounts of drugs occasionally and who don’t drink lovely hipster beer that tastes like a loaf of bread took a dark piss

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

https://twitter.com/byyourlogic/status/1526983486711603200?s=21&t=Om6PKesXPGXTmoDXC3cO5A

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
I like the Chaps who Trap Houses podcast.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Some chaps who trap houses
Do in fact have spouses

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Chasten grasp on calculate
Warren objects fornicate
Chap trap houses

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

Halloween Jack posted:

Warren objects fornicate
Chap trap houses

:hmmyes:

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

MonsieurChoc posted:

I listen to podcasts to make my work day go faster.

You should check out music OP

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine

Halloween Jack posted:

Warren objects fornicate
Chap trap houses

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

net work error posted:

You should check out music OP

1337 answer here OP, music owns

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012
music stinks

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

I’ve tried music

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Law Cheetah posted:

music stinks

music is magic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upXK1RiGxao

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine
how can people walk & commute in cities without headphones? who are these monsters?!?

I was compelled to hum to myself walking home from school, the boredom was just overwhelming

iPod shuffle saved me in college

got an android in 2010, found The Bugle + Hardcore History + Earwolf, and never stopped podding

Automata 10 Pack
Jun 21, 2007

Ten games published by Automata, on one cassette

Only good song on that album.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Automata 10 Pack posted:

That album has the best Weezer song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnJYjq4Zct4

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Automata 10 Pack posted:

Closerflies tho

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

whoops wrong thread

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Analytic Engine posted:

how can people walk & commute in cities without headphones? who are these monsters?!?

Literally not possible. I would spend an hour downloading terrible podcasts on DSL and manually transferring them over USB 1.0 to gear up for my 15 minute walk to the grocery store.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I’ve literally gotten to the gym, realized I didn’t have headphones, and either driven straight home to get them or just went to the nearest retailer and bought new ones. People without headphones at the gym truly freak me out like nothing else. What the gently caress are you thinking about!?? These days my raycons just stay clipped to my keys, I just can’t function outside my apartment without music.

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

which youtubers discount code did you use bust rodd

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
/commandzone or/skillup

Broadlybrowsing
Jul 5, 2021

Bust Rodd posted:

I’ve literally gotten to the gym, realized I didn’t have headphones, and either driven straight home to get them or just went to the nearest retailer and bought new ones. People without headphones at the gym truly freak me out like nothing else. What the gently caress are you thinking about!?? These days my raycons just stay clipped to my keys, I just can’t function outside my apartment without music.

I’ll sit around in my workout cloths for about 45 min hydrating and deciding if I actually want to go to the gym. I finally make the heroic decision that I will run on the treadmill for 20 minutes and do one day of my three day split from a week ago, only to discover that my AirPods have died three minutes in. Continue running without the pleasant buzz of a podcast about rome in my ear? Like an animal? No, the universe has spoken, I can do back and bi’s on the weekend, probably.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Broadlybrowsing posted:

I’ll sit around in my workout cloths for about 45 min hydrating and deciding if I actually want to go to the gym. I finally make the heroic decision that I will run on the treadmill for 20 minutes and do one day of my three day split from a week ago, only to discover that my AirPods have died three minutes in. Continue running without the pleasant buzz of a podcast about rome in my ear? Like an animal? No, the universe has spoken, I can do back and bi’s on the weekend, probably.

Oh my God, it's me! Hi, me!

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011
God I couldn’t imagine life without music. Can’t go a minute without Imagine Dragons or Ed Sheeran look at my huge headphones I wear everywhere lol

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.

Slanderer posted:

the episodes of e1 with tom are worse though. i blocked him before i had ever listened to e1 because he's a huge creep
Tom is good on E1 and great on Twitter.

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
And best in the claynecast

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Ok, here me out, new Virgil theory

https://twitter.com/inkaino/status/1527119149188665345?s=21&t=TUELBlCcw4X56OsvtVql1A

What if he just bailed because she completely loving sucks?

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

You could see the despair in his vaping even before he was cancelled

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
BJG murdered Virgil

Chakan
Mar 30, 2011
The man who talked while eating a banana or something while guesting on a podcast that was explicitly hostile to his politics? That guy was visibly bored when his new cohost was interviewing libs about dumb poo poo?

The best thing about virgil was his open contempt of people that sucked. The worst was probably the grooming stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Bust Rodd posted:

Ok, here me out, new Virgil theory

https://twitter.com/inkaino/status/1527119149188665345?s=21&t=TUELBlCcw4X56OsvtVql1A

What if he just bailed because she completely loving sucks?

the quote cuts her off mid sentence, if you actually watch the clip shes pretty clearly explaining how he uses dog whistles and claims "color blindness" instead of explicitly mentioning race.

she also compares tucker to hitler in a different clip. crazy that a black woman would face disingenuous attacks for speaking in something other than liberal talking points. hmm wonder why that is