Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

:wow:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Ruby Gloom posted:

goodnight my little sausage fingered goons, ily all and will hopefully return with cake tomorrow :glomp:

your ghost visited and scared the poo poo out of me just now (1 am)

I was cooking in my kitchen and occasionally walking into my living room and smoking a weed

just as I finished smoking I turned around to go back to the kitchen and there was a loud knock right behind me at my front door

I just about jumped out of my skin

anyways, that was all, a single knock

some people will say that was just the house settling or something but don't believe their lies, every time you thought something was just a "house noise" it was a ghost and that's a fact

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Sorry TIP, I was astral projecting to see what kind of snacks you where making and I bumped into the corner your doorjamb and I'm too powerful for my own good so a bit of that translated into the material world.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Ruby, I've learned that Mars cakes exist and I am interested in your endeavors. Even if you dont make a cake, tell me you did and how awesome it is.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

:hmmyes:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

Ruby, I've learned that Mars cakes exist and I am interested in your endeavors. Even if you dont make a cake, tell me you did and how awesome it is.

Ruby is going to make you boob cakes but fine entirely in the old Patrick Stewart SNL sexy cakes skit style

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i showed u my trash pls respond

TIP posted:

your ghost visited and scared the poo poo out of me just now (1 am)

I was cooking in my kitchen and occasionally walking into my living room and smoking a weed

just as I finished smoking I turned around to go back to the kitchen and there was a loud knock right behind me at my front door

I just about jumped out of my skin

anyways, that was all, a single knock

some people will say that was just the house settling or something but don't believe their lies, every time you thought something was just a "house noise" it was a ghost and that's a fact

:ohdear: man it's actually kinda weird you blame it on my ghost since i had to disconnect my doorbell for the same reason, it would go off just once in the middle of the night when there was no one around and obviously now it's moved on to the fire alarms :ghost: :ghost: :ghost:

that's probably a super polite ghost though just knockin' on the door like heyyyyy tip can i come in for a weed and some snacks ooh are those pizza rolls i smell?

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

oh dude they are so nice, even if i don't make it today i will definitely get the ingredients when i go out to buy e-liquid goo, it's a lot of stirring though and i rolled over in bed last night and re-hosed my hosed shoulder :mad:

Big Beef City posted:

Ruby is going to make you boob cakes but fine entirely in the old Patrick Stewart SNL sexy cakes skit style

i'm more of a schweddy balls kinda lady :biglips:

HOW WE ALL DOIN' TODAY PEEPS :glomp:

Ruby Gloom fucked around with this message at 13:45 on May 22, 2022

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Ruby Gloom posted:

i rolled over in bed last night and re-hosed my hosed shoulder :mad:

HOW WE ALL DOIN' TODAY PEEPS :glomp:

Not your stirrin' shoulder! Do you have a hand mixer? If not you should consider one, you deserve it.

Doing ok today, have to mow yard, not particularly looking forward to doing it but it is nice when done. Have been thinking of just replacing yard for wild flower gardens, but even tho it SHOULD be lower effort, I suspect it will end up being more maintenance than mowing grass.

Other than that I'm gonna chill for a spell and go to neighbor's bbq. Smores last night were pretty bad, I tried using a sandwich toaster to do the s'more all at once and it didn't work but I ate them anyway and holy moley did I have a gargantuan poo poo this morning after all that food.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Big Beef City posted:

All the boob cakes look the same

"This one is chocolate"

ilovebeersooomuch fucked around with this message at 13:54 on May 22, 2022

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

add some jelly tot nipples to the boob cakes

the theme of the green one is "piercings gone wrong"

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Living my best life

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

The lady in red is staring at your junk.

Also I love your beard, wish I could grow such glorious facial hair.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

bagmonkey posted:

Living my best life

That girl is v interested in helping assist you in that endeavor

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Sankara posted:

It felt wrong when I picked it up, but instead of trusting myself, I just shrugged it off. I got invasive species to remove!

I’ve been on a tear lately with owning specialized tools for all the yard projects we’ve got going on, recent purchases include a trench shovel and a pick mattock.

Gotta love rocky New England soil.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Zil posted:

The lady in red is staring at your junk.

Also I love your beard, wish I could grow such glorious facial hair.

this was a realization I had while doing it, you have to make very deliberate outfit choices

I think I'm gonna get trained so I can be a backup capo when they are short handed, it was a blast

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

bagmonkey posted:

Living my best life

that scarf is amazing dude

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

:siren: attn: ilovebeersooomuch :siren:

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

Ruby Gloom posted:

... are you making a mars bar cake filling or something?
Are you going to batter and deep fry that?

In other news, we had crepes with cheese, turkey bacon, and spring onion for late lunch again - still quite nice. A bit of balsamico works well - and I put some nutella and cinnamon in the last ones for dessert. :)

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Ruby Gloom posted:

that scarf is amazing dude

One of these days I'll take a photo of my scarf collection, it's loving insane lol Here's this year's Pride scarf:

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

Computer viking posted:

... are you making a mars bar cake filling or something?
Are you going to batter and deep fry that?

In other news, we had crepes with cheese, turkey bacon, and spring onion for late lunch again - still quite nice. A bit of balsamico works well - and I put some nutella and cinnamon in the last ones for dessert. :)

making these bad boys

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

*me in my Jan Brady "Marsha, Marsha, Marsha" voice"

Jimmyjammmmms!

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

Ruby Gloom posted:

making these bad boys

Ah, that looks a lot better than what I feared. :)

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Also, just to let you all in a little bit, this is absolutely one ofy favorite songs and will make me bounce around like a teenager any time I hear it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJBsyasIjLo

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Ruby Gloom posted:

OOOOOOOOOOH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

bagmonkey posted:

Living my best life

I'm secure enough in my sexuality that I can say

BOING
aWOOOGA
Hommina hommina hommina

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

*stands up*

I am

Jan Bradyyyy

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

bagmonkey posted:

One of these days I'll take a photo of my scarf collection, it's loving insane lol Here's this year's Pride scarf:

I like the design and sentiment very much but I'm afraid 'being proud about anything related to Detroit' is a bit of a hang up for me I'm sorry

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

Big Beef City posted:

I like the design and sentiment very much but I'm afraid 'being proud about anything related to Detroit' is a bit of a hang up for me I'm sorry

what about robocop

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Ruby Gloom posted:

what about robocop

I'm the guy he shot in the dick and so I find that very problematic.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

https://twitter.com/sidvicious_____/status/1528422435678212099?s=21&t=ASJKq0JDHUCySP-oXGjzug

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Big Beef City posted:

Detroit should always be proud of Darren McCarty beating the gently caress out of Claude Lemieux in ‘97.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

The season is winding down, and we continue to have difficulty beating BYOB threads, as we have lost our second-to-last game against the Jokes That Are Good But You Can’t Be Bothered To Develop A Thread For thread. This puts us on the brink of playoff elimination, with several other threads with 10 an 11 wins all scuffling for the last couple of playoff spots. We go into the final game of the season against the Pig Balls thread, who currently lead the GBS division…

Which we won in a high-scoring shootout! And because we have now spanked those Pig Balls twice this year, we are once again the GBS champions! We won’t have a bye week for the first round of the playoffs, but we have every reason to be optimistic, having outscored our opponents by over 100 points this season…

It was a great statistical year for the entire team, led by TIP who put up superhuman numbers, throwing for 60 touchdowns and over 4,000 yards while completing 76% of his passes…

DeadFatDuckFat had a solid rookie year anchoring our offense, with 16 total touchdowns and over 1,200 total yards. More impressively he averaged over 10 yards per touch, and only turned the ball over twice despite having 100+ touches…

Despite missing 4 games to injury, Revins once again posted pro-bowl caliber numbers, hauling in 14 touchdowns on over 1,000 yards receiving. And according to my unofficial record-keeping he was a perfect 20 for 20 on 3rd and 4th down conversions...

Waterbed Wendy was the breakout offensive star of the forums, posting numbers that were downright gaudy, including 32(!) touchdowns, over 2,000 receiving yards, and a ridiculous 27.0 yards per catch average that was helped by 13 touchdowns of over 50 yards…

BBC improved on last year’s stellar rookie performance in every way, dominating the line of scrimmage and logging nearly 100 tackles, despite being hindered by his aforementioned huge sack…

Ruby Gloom proved herself worthy of her high-priced free-agent price tag by contributing across the entire defensive spectrum, posting excellent numbers in tackles, interceptions, and sacks…

And LAP continued to bang field goal after field goal. His accuracy took a dip this year, possibly because our high-octane offense had him kicking 5-6 times per game, and the dynamic difficulty setting had him kicking in the driving wind nearly every game...

It was a great year for all of our posters, but this is no time to rest on our laurels, as the playoffs begin next week!

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Ruby Gloom proved herself worthy of her high-priced free-agent price tag by contributing across the entire defensive spectrum, posting excellent numbers in tackles, interceptions, and sacks…

i knew my reputation as The Sack Queen would be handy

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
New Kids in the Hall is loving AmAzInG

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I'm playing a Pokemon Emerald ROM hack with my work buddy. I told him the translator was a SA goon and he had no idea.

Little Newgrounds kids omg

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

bagmonkey posted:

oh this is such good news im watching it tonight/tomorrow

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

bagmonkey posted:

It’s alright

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

bagmonkey posted:

The first I heard of this was when one of my siblings sent me a gif of an aging Paul Bellini at the top of some stairs and I FLIPPED THE gently caress OUT.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Treecko posted:

I'm playing a Pokemon Emerald ROM hack with my work buddy. I told him the translator was a SA goon and he had no idea.

Little Newgrounds kids omg

As in had no idea what SA is?
Yeah we get that a lot these days.
Forums dyin' Squirtle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

bagmonkey posted:

i have never seen kids in the hall is this a thing i should watch yes/no/vin diesel