Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

is it alright if i say your name "xbiscuit" in my head. never thought to ask, i know it's not very similar, and it's been so long but i'm putting it out there. just easier that way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Thats fine. The mods can even change my name to that if they'd like.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

won't forget it when the time comes. wheneever i need to say your name next time i guess. having to edit this and say there is not anything bad coming or anything like that and didn't mean to imply something bad.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
wwe close to losing thisisnasty??

https://twitter.com/ThisIsNasty/status/1527832241182679040

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
Vince: "God dammit, deploy the emergency Charcuterie Boards to get the media back on our side!"

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
TK now is the time to invest in cold meats

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Rarity posted:

TK now is the time to invest in cold meats

Brian Cage is already signed

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

Brian Cage is already signed

:eyepop:

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!

Seams posted:

old mate Trev was banned for being a weirdo and for constantly vagueposting not because his scoopz were wrong btw

I think the general thread consensus is we don't want to read his poo poo so please quit posting it :tipshat:

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
Rovert is the only scoopster so bad Bryan Alvarez ranted about how bad he was

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

personally i’d rather read the nonsense trev stuff over, say, jobbernation aewneckbeards wrestlecringe aewbotches hectorwhatever wwegareth wwewwfjunkie et al. but that’s just like, my opinion, man

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I feel like the argument over it being wrong or right if really missing the comedy of being worked up about the woke hypocritical Sasha Stans. The real beauty of Rovert is when his weird opinions about other countries politics shine through.

yea ok posted:

personally i’d rather read the nonsense trev stuff over, say, jobbernation aewneckbeards wrestlecringe aewbotches hectorwhatever wwegareth wwewwfjunkie et al. but that’s just like, my opinion, man

Rovert and Alfred only in here from now on.

Gumball Gumption fucked around with this message at 16:14 on May 22, 2022

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/vman8691/status/1528371975390912513

yea ok posted:

Here's my opinion of those accounts

https://twitter.com/mkurtz91/status/1517323289869303808

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!
IIRC, the general rule of thumb for this thread is "post stuff that's so dumb it's funny", as opposed to racist/sexist/creepy sex pervert stuff, or stuff that's basically dumb but not funny (yes, I know, don't sign your posts, etc.)

Also IMO, posting rovert's tweets (besides them being dumb but not actually funny) in a subforum he's banned from posting in, is like that one lady on Twitter who keeps tweeting out whatever Trump leaked from his Swiss cheese brain, even though he himself is banned from Twitter. It's still giving him a platform in a place where the majority of people have said they don't want to read his posts or interact with him anymore, even if is ostensibly with the aim of making fun of him

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Jungle Boy is over a year younger than MJF.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

:laffo:

Sega 32X
Jan 3, 2004

Lamuella posted:

Jungle Boy is over a year younger than MJF.

Maybe they don't think he's real, they did say the word real

He's a Luke Perry cgi composite maybe

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

cagliostr0 posted:

Rovert is the only scoopster so bad Bryan Alvarez ranted about how bad he was

The funniest thing is if you look at his feed*, you'll see him constantly responding to tweets, but then you realized he's responding to his own tweets.

*why would I look at his feed, Paul?

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
Jungle Boy isn't half the talent MJF is

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

“A wReddit post titled AEW doesn't need Sasha and Naomi. But they could use Tessa Blanchard and Nia Jax.“ posted:

AEW the company is like scrambled eggs. Scrambled eggs can be good. But what if you wanted to enhance those eggs? Rick Bayless has a great recipe for eggs where he turns them into an omelet. Seranno peppers, tomato's and onions. Wouldn't you want THOSE eggs with your morning sausages? I know I would.
See Naomi and Sasha have as much personality as a wet paper bag. AEW needs heat. Tessa and Nia would generate said heat. AEW has a weak women's division. So you bring in monster heals. In the NBA the 2017 Golden State Warriors were the most hated team ever and guess what? That was the most popular the NBA was since Jordan left. Why? Because you need a great villain just like you need a great superhero. Tessa and Nia are like 2 Godzillas. The rest of the AEW women's division are your fleeing Japanese people. Sasha and Naomi would be boring fodder for CM Punk's beloved Dr. Britt Baker.
Sure right now is their 15 minutes of fame but once they do the shoot interviews and sign with AEW they will return to their normal state of irrelevancy.

“same guy as above in a post titled Why is Sting Ruining his Own Legacy?” posted:

Remember when Sting would destroy his imitators? Remember what he did to Vampiro/Kiss Deamon/NWO Sting? Yet with Darby they are best buddies. They share private locker rooms together. Why is he mentoring this talentless hack? At least Dominik is Rey's son. What's Stings excuse? When was the last time Sting was Sting? It was in WWE against Seth Rollins. And WWE treated Sting like crap. Darby is ruining Stings legacy. The stink of Darby permeates him. Tony Khan has no respect for history to allow this.

Dimebags Brain fucked around with this message at 17:17 on May 22, 2022

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Tessa and Nia are like 2 Godzillas

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
Your morning sausages

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!

Elephant Ambush posted:

Your morning sausages

Monster heals

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Birds revere you and consider you one of their own.

You are welcome in their holy places.
Ahh yes, what AEW definitely needs is more HEEEEEAT.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

mooseinfants posted:

Jungle Boy isn't half the talent MJF is

Not what we were discussing, but okay.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Lamuella posted:

Not what we were discussing, but okay.

No you see it's like this

MJF

---real talent line----

Jungle Boy

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004
I'm too awake for this to be a nightmare

El Generico posted:

*insert image of Bubba Ray in ecstasy.*

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

El Generico posted:

So what your saying is for Forbidden Door we need more Dick Togo on the card

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
Something I always notice with these "HEAAAATTT" suggestions is the people who say that stuff never have any idea how to actually pay off that Heat. Which is the whole point of Heat. Like okay, you hire Tessa Blanchard and now everyone's pissed off at you and she's probably already loving everything up backstage cause that's just what she does at this point. Now what?

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
Is Nia Jax wish dot com Nyla Rose or we have Nyla Rose at home

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Sydney Bottocks posted:

IIRC, the general rule of thumb for this thread is "post stuff that's so dumb it's funny", as opposed to racist/sexist/creepy sex pervert stuff, or stuff that's basically dumb but not funny (yes, I know, don't sign your posts, etc.)

Also IMO, posting rovert's tweets (besides them being dumb but not actually funny) in a subforum he's banned from posting in, is like that one lady on Twitter who keeps tweeting out whatever Trump leaked from his Swiss cheese brain, even though he himself is banned from Twitter. It's still giving him a platform in a place where the majority of people have said they don't want to read his posts or interact with him anymore, even if is ostensibly with the aim of making fun of him

I dunno it's a posting dumb tweet threads, just post whatever you want.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!

1glitch0 posted:

I dunno it's a posting dumb tweet threads, just post whatever you want.

There's "dumb tweets" and then there's the poo poo I mentioned, of which many people besides myself have said they really don't want to see ITT because it's not funny and in many cases downright disturbing. But be the change you want to see, I guess

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer

cagliostr0 posted:

Nyla Rose but recalled by the factory due to too many lawsuits

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

cagliostr0 posted:

We have Wish Nyla Rose at home

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Sydney Bottocks posted:

I think it is really funny to worry about platforming Irish Trevor especially on a forum used by a few hundred people.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!

MassRafTer posted:

I think it is really funny to worry about platforming Irish Trevor especially on a forum used by a few hundred people.

My point was less about "platforming" and more about "enough people complained about not wanting to read his bullshit that he eventually got banned"

If you guys want to read his poo poo on Twitter, go right ahead, just spare the rest of us from it, tia :tipshat:

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

MassRafTer posted:

It's a strong forum tradition to makes rules for every sub and sometimes every thread with the same level of detail and deliberation as if they were creating the charter for the United Nations.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!
You know what? I haven't had a "nice meltdown" in the nearly 20 years I've been posting on these dead forums, so I figure I'm entitled to one. So here goes:

If the Rovert Appreciation Society wants to poo poo up this thread (and probably the rest of PSP as a whole) by posting their favorite Irish weirdo's lies, drat lies, and goalpost shiftings, then by all means go right ahead. I won't be complaining about it any more because gently caress it, I'm out. Peace.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

drat... well you dont have to do all that crap. this is just like, the thread for that stuff. he's a clown, just happens to be a clown that posted here for a while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
Maybe the dumb takes thread should be used for posting dumb takes, regardless of their source. Who cares if the idiotic opinion comes from Rovert or Gareth or GOC. If it's stupid, post it.