Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Lastgirl posted:

i'd like to think eric adams is currently getting a kick out of yakuza vs tmpd drone warfare on youtube while absentmindedly putting something in a panini press to eat later

:unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

:smith:

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

No

Kill All Cops
Apr 11, 2007

Pacheco de Chocobo

Hell Gem

Nichael posted:

nfts of police murder victims

16/2021 sold! get in on the ground floor

Harik
Sep 9, 2001

From the hard streets of Moscow
First dog to touch the stars

Plaster Town Cop
lol there's at least 444 of those jaypegs that are cops on vents dying of covid

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

https://twitter.com/getfiscal/status/1530014361951121408

:hmmyes:

edit: deleted I guess

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Sydin posted:

So if you're not aware, the Yankees and Rays have decided that instead of tweeting about sportsball today, they're going to tweet about gun violence. This has, predictably, resulted in Chernobyl level meltdowns among white boomer fans. With that preface, cross posting from the SAS MLB thread:

https://twitter.com/OS_MOTE/status/1529971090490941442

Is Claudio wrong though

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

miserable little fucker

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

lol
https://twitter.com/costareports/status/1530022434472083466?s=20&t=20kOiIRa2yhgpugXEcLttg

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

NO!!!

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

hes so confident in his solution that he turned off replies

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

the most pathetic party in the history of mankind

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

lmao all these bitches have replies off

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

dems about to love this guy about 40000% more

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

like in a board game?

Harik
Sep 9, 2001

From the hard streets of Moscow
First dog to touch the stars

Plaster Town Cop
any cuck who shows up to the nra convention not strapped should be mocked relentlessly for the rest of their lives

imagine letting the government take away your right to bear arms, lmao.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

someone's going to make an attempt on Trump's life at the nra con tomorrow and it will spark off the civil war II : electric boogaloo

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

No, I do not

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

https://twitter.com/AmberGraci/status/1529848509708517376

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

papersack posted:

so I joe biden. who cares who is dunking on him.

joe biden is a piss brained rapist and i hope he's struggling to understand the scale of his imminent defeat

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

[succ] NO!!!

AmiYumi
Oct 10, 2005

I FORGOT TO HAIL KING TORG
At least I can still count on Dems being too racist to run an Adams/Lightfoot ticket for prez :911:

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

cool hat dumbass

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

AmiYumi posted:

At least I can still count on Dems being too racist to run an Adams/Lightfoot ticket for prez :911:

yeah dems would never run a black guy for president

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

stand in your designated performance zones to show democracy works

Ham Equity
Apr 16, 2013

The first thing we do, let's kill all the cars.
Grimey Drawer

skipmyseashells posted:

more than 50% of border patrol are Latino, model minority has a death grip on them

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/02/a-former-border-agent-at-risk-of-deportation/606418/

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Would like to point out that the existence of an upper chamber of the legislature where seats are allocated irrespective of population is gerrymandering on a national scale

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

KaptainKrunk posted:

liberals would whine about voting as they're sent to the gallows. loving dotards

They have a fundamental mental block against any actions that don't involve the legal participation in institutions.

I think in many cases it stems from their very ego and sense of self being intertwined with institutions. If institutions don't have value, what value does someone's degree from a prestigious university have? Or their job at a prestigious company? Our society's fundamental legitimacy must remain constant, because they define themselves by their place in it.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Ytlaya posted:

They have a fundamental mental block against any actions that don't involve the legal participation in institutions.

I think in many cases it stems from their very ego and sense of self being intertwined with institutions. If institutions don't have value, what value does someone's degree from a prestigious university have? Or their job at a prestigious company? Our society's fundamental legitimacy must remain constant, because they define themselves by their place in it.

meritocracy is a social disorder

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

The Oldest Man posted:

gently caress me the ukraine flag emoji name too
no other option lmao

Dr. Video Games 0135
May 20, 2003

That's gonna be a zoinks from me, Scoob

Get this: I want democrats and republicans....in prison.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
I’m sure all the protestors miles away from the convention that the NRA members can’t see will make the NRA see the error of their ways.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

The Hero's Journey and it's effects were a disaster for the human race

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/flglmn/status/1529805470457905154

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Oh I get it, first you pinkos want MORE funding for schools and now you DON'T!

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

Fly Molo posted:

throwing chairs and screaming “MATERIAL CONDITIONS” at the top of my lungs while the orderlies fight to restrain me

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
Nobody is coming to help us

Things are going to only get worse

AmiYumi
Oct 10, 2005

I FORGOT TO HAIL KING TORG

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

yeah dems would never run a black guy for president
:fishmech:
Lightfoot is also black (and lesbian (and loving loves boot (maybe even more than Adams does))); there wouldn't be a Biden to reassure libs that a Respectable White Man™ has everything under control and nothing will fundamentally change

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)
The front entrance to a school should be a labyrinth