Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Now re-ban them.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

If someone gets unbanned, do they even get an email about it? Or is it just on that poster to still be checking whether they're banned a decade later?

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

FFT posted:

If someone gets unbanned, do they even get an email about it? Or is it just on that poster to still be checking whether they're banned a decade later?

Jeff goes to their house (he knows where we all live, like some sort of hosed up Santa) and tells them they've been unbanned. He also gives them a certificate that says "times have changed and that poo poo post wasn't really ban worthy" so they can show to employers or what have you.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Well they've got PMs if anyone wants to give them the good news lmao

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Inceltown posted:

Jeff goes to their house (he knows where we all live, like some sort of hosed up Santa) and tells them they've been unbanned. He also gives them a certificate that says "times have changed and that poo poo post wasn't really ban worthy" so they can show to employers or what have you.

you probably think this isn't true but it actually is, he takes it really seirously

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

sebmojo posted:

you probably think this isn't true but it actually is, he takes it really seirously

Changing my billing address to McMurdo Station.

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Giving 'em the old razzle-dazzle

Outrail posted:

Changing my billing address to McMurdo Station.

Turning into a dog and then killing a bunch of other dogs with weird meat tentacles was pretty problematic tbh

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Ichabod Sexbeast posted:

Turning into a dog and then killing a bunch of other dogs with weird meat tentacles was pretty problematic tbh

But is that a bannable offence?

Brandfarlig
Nov 5, 2009

These colours don't run.

Off-site drama, who cares :rolleyes:

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Brandfarlig posted:

Off-site drama, who cares :rolleyes:
Yeah, Jeffrey is too busy to bother with every little Thing.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

CannonFodder posted:

:golfclap:

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

The Anime Liker posted:

The 17 year old stinky kid with the wispy facial hair that always wore a pink floyd shirt was not a dad then, and I doubt he's one now.

BonHair posted:

Counterpoint: my wife is pregnant again.

OwlFancier posted:

Congratulations to her boyfriend.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

CannonFodder posted:

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

HisMajestyBOB posted:

What is a Taco Emergency?

vortmax posted:

That's what happens after Taco Bell

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Splicer posted:

I have a rescue chicken that doesn't understand being shoved. Literally does not comprehend the concept. Try to push her out of the way and she stands there yelling at you for inexplicably pressing her until you give up or she loses her balance. Multiple times I've tried to shove her out of my way and she's rolled completely over my foot into the exact place she started in, yelling the whole time.

Cats suck chickens rule

Splicer posted:

This chicken died today and I am destroyed.

Pleads posted:

Rest in peace, baffled yelling chicken

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

nvrgrls posted:

Why are people (not just this thread but everywhere) posting about mobius so much? Is it because the movie is bad or because it's good? I never even heard about this superhero or the movie until the memes because I'm elderly or out of the loop.

Paladinus posted:

Watch it and make your own mind. Why listen to what people on the internet think about one of the best movies of 2020s?

nvrgrls posted:

No way, last time I did my own research I got long covid and lost all my money on ethercoins.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

my parents had chickens and in 100% of situations they would just stand there no matter how long i shoved at them, just immobile. didnt even want to pick them up cause of the muddy poo poo under them.

which was pretty good compared to the chickens, at least they moved some of the time :dadjoke:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Carthag Tuek posted:

my parents had chickens and in 100% of situations they would just stand there no matter how long i shoved at them, just immobile. didnt even want to pick them up cause of the muddy poo poo under them.

which was pretty good compared to the chickens, at least they moved some of the time :dadjoke:

:negative:

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
Chickens are incredibly loving stupid.

Source: Missouri

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Chickens are beautiful and brilliant and adorable and wonderful

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

freeedr posted:

Chickens are beautiful and brilliant and adorable and wonderful

:hellyeah: chickens are great

Especially the further they are from the big farm breeds and the closer they are to their jungle fowl ancestors.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Platystemon posted:

There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen‐year‐old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

The quotes are coming from inside the thread!

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Captain Hygiene posted:

Especially the further they are from the big farm breeds and the closer they are to their jungle fowl ancestors.

I'm fascinated by the weird breeds like the black meat ones and those japanese ones with feathers that are like a big puff ball

If I ever retire to a tiny weed farm I'd definitely get some weird non-industrial chickens and maybe some pygmy goats

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Zil posted:

The quotes are coming from inside the thread!

that's a famous quote, icr who by

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

sebmojo posted:

that's a famous quote, icr who by

John Rogers

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

Captain Hygiene posted:

Especially the further they are from the farm and the closer they are to the colonel's bucket.

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer
e: wrong thread

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
cock

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Captain Hygiene posted:

She was a rescue chicken, the other one we got from the same batch is also very weird but in a different way. They were good friends and she's been moping about sadly ever since.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost
My cat doesnt understand being shoved either, he just leans harder and harder against your hand or foot until you're just effectively picking him up.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
:hmbol: What Makes You A Social Media Expert? Social Media Expert Gets Trashed :hmbol:

hispeedharry posted:

Everybody claims to be a social media "expert." This one has been drinking. The video was made using annoying SitePal avatars and gets funny as it goes on. What actually DOES make someone a social media expert? Not sure there is such a thing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_AA1b9CpZc&fmt=18

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

And then three months later...

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

EorayMel posted:

:hmbol: What Makes You A Social Media Expert? Social Media Expert Gets Trashed :hmbol:

And then three months later...

drat, that url doesn't work any more, how will I find out how that dude's gf slept with other guys for money

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

drat, that url doesn't work any more, how will I find out how that dude's gf slept with other guys for money

R/kotakuinaction is that way

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Arivia posted:

R/kotakuinaction is that way

I looked up what this was and fuckin :yikeseroo:

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Is that the original 'and the other has orcs in it' joke?

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

It’s awful, and at one point founder of the place saw what it had become, shut it down, and bounced.

Reddit’s administrators decreed that it was an invaluable part of the community and brought it back.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

tactlessbastard posted:

Is that the original 'and the other has orcs in it' joke?

http://kfmonkey.blogspot.com/2009/03/ephemera-2009-7.html?m=1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

the joke is that the lovely eron gjoni "zoe quinn slept with five guys for video game reviews" manifesto that started all that was posted here as well as a bunch of other places

so if you want to look up infamous SA "i accused my ex of sleeping with other guys" scandals then there you go