Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

Nystral posted:

Forget EC3 but tell me more about this coffee shop was it any good?

It's a local chain, the coffee is dogshit but it's paired with a local ice cream shop that's delicious. I didn't wind up getting anything but yeah I'm concerned EC3 may not be controlling his nutrition. I should have challenged him to a rant battle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

Is CYN even doing stuff now? It’s been very quiet the last 2 weeks

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

Manwithastick posted:

I think a bunch of CYN Superstars (What would they call themselves? Narrators?) were supposed to be at that Authors of Pain show that's already been postponed/moved multiple times

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Manwithastick posted:

They have another Orlando show next month.

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Every time I think about BIG SEASONING I laugh very hard.

For me it's seeing the name 'CYN' and this immediately being the first image that jumps into my head

The incredulous look on his face gets me every time.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Cael posted:

For me it's seeing the name 'CYN' and this immediately being the first image that jumps into my head

The incredulous look on his face gets me every time.

They all look like that, it's my favourite CYN thing. Like the concept of food is completely alien to them.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
even though he is not the part in focus, I can still observe ECIII's baldness in crystal clarity

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

flashy_mcflash posted:

They all look like that, it's my favourite CYN thing. Like the concept of food is completely alien to them.

They look like 2/3 of food YouTube video previews

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Endless Mike posted:

chicken breast sucked me off ??

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Endless Mike posted:

Maybe I'm watching the wrong channels but I've never seen Chris Kimball, Kenji, or even the Bon Appetit freaks look like that. I guess Matty Matheson does, but that's just his face.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

flashy_mcflash posted:

Maybe I'm watching the wrong channels but I've never seen Chris Kimball, Kenji, or even the Bon Appetit freaks look like that. I guess Matty Matheson does, but that's just his face.

Nah, you're watching the right ones. The "White Guy Making a Funny Face Preview" genre is not limited by topic, unfortunately.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

graph posted:

chicken breast sucked me off ??
Yeah

Endless Mike posted:

^^^^ This guy gets it

This was funnier in my head.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Endless Mike posted:

Nah, you're watching the right ones. The "White Guy Making a Funny Face Preview" genre is not limited by topic, unfortunately.

Yeah it's one of the worst things about youtube trends. People making faces on the thumbnails gets more clicks so everyone does it and of course the worst and/or most desperate people all try to outdo each other

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

It's pretty funny out here too.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
Mario has to collect 125 power stars for the right to step into Bowser's Rant Room

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Increasingly fascinated by the other programming on Pro Wrestling TV.

https://twitter.com/ProWTV/status/1534549912788127744

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

MassRafTer posted:

Increasingly fascinated by the other programming on Pro Wrestling TV.

https://twitter.com/ProWTV/status/1534549912788127744

Well the three guys left on the FBIs right wing terror task force now have a wrestling channel they can watch for clues.

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Does this promotion still exist?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Conrad_Birdie posted:

Does this promotion still exist?

Yes they ran an event last night!

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

MassRafTer posted:

Hahahaha

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

MassRafTer posted:

Kicked off with a match with the lights off and finished in a fans bring the narrative match that had a bed of seasoning

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.
Someone did a video on CYN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vomf8OMAJF0

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

This is a remarkably solid summary of the whole stupid thing

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

bummer that they didn’t talk about any of the food stuff because that’s one of the biggest laughs about it.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Adam Scherr's wrestling at a local indy show in 2 weeks, being brought in as a "Special Attraction".

IWC Wrestling at the Ballpark 2022 posted:

John McChesney claims to have proof Money Shot damaged his car, preventing him from wrestling last month at AFTERSHOCK. But, on July 17th, John McChesney only cares about revenge when he brings in the Titan, Adam Scherr, to help him shut up Money Shot in a huge main event!!

I'm wondering if he's still charging insane rates to wrestle or if he's finally dropped that since he wasn't getting booked. He's front and center on the poster complete with a little CYN logo stamped over his shoulder, too.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Was EC3 always nuts, or did that just happen over time? Recently I've seen him mentioned in multiple contexts as a can't miss prospect in the WWE, as well as a pretty decent guy back in the day. And now he's ... this.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

Was EC3 always nuts, or did that just happen over time? Recently I've seen him mentioned in multiple contexts as a can't miss prospect in the WWE, as well as a pretty decent guy back in the day. And now he's ... this.

He wasn't a cant-miss prospect in terms of being exceptionally talented in-ring, it was more of a thing where he was an arrogant promo body guy which seems like the exact kind of wrestler Vince would love, then they put him in the main roster as a mute character and he immediately failed.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Related question, does EC3 have any matches worth seeking out, other than the 5 star match?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

He's been deep into extreme right wing stuff for years now, at least 5-6. Not just US movements either.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
It still cracks me up that EC3's still doing the "son of Dixie Carter" thing after all this time. Like even if that's not his gimmick he kept the name and it's just bizarre

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

The only time I remember anyone on PSP having that sentiment was when he was doing backstage comedy bits with Danielson in whatever gameshow-era NXT season he was on. I can't imagine anyone (beyond IMPACT homers) thinking he had any potential when he was brought back to superindie-era NXT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Elephant Ambush posted:

It still cracks me up that EC3's still doing the "son of Dixie Carter" thing after all this time. Like even if that's not his gimmick he kept the name and it's just bizarre

That was by far his best run so it's not too surprising.