Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Servo: Vince-a Gillman? :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ms Boods
Mar 19, 2009

Did you ever wonder where the Romans got bread from? It wasn't from Waitrose!
Re: the poster who got to turn their crank to Frank -- one of my greatest life's joys was flying into San Francisco International Airport (for a conference a few years back, not to convince my parents not to divorce or anything).

My airport, my way. :smug:

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Ms Boods posted:

Re: the poster who got to turn their crank to Frank -- one of my greatest life's joys was flying into San Francisco International Airport (for a conference a few years back, not to convince my parents not to divorce or anything).

Did you get accosted by a portly character actor, who was stuffing his face with diet gum? :v:

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Ms Boods posted:

My Lanta

Splint Chesthair
Dec 27, 2004

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Did you get accosted by a portly character actor, who was stuffing his face with diet gum? :v:

I don’t hear you, my friend. No way.

Edit: “The answer, my friend, is blow it out your rear end” might be the best joke in the entire series.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Ms Boods posted:

I've flown into SFO so many times yet the novelty still hasn't worn off.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

A radio station? Called FRANK?

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

One of my life goals is to fly into San Francisco International Airport, while listening to Serum, the new album by Rush. :v:

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

Sydney Bottocks posted:

hey man

you're outta sight

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

I've known a couple of Made for TV Hippies in my day.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Oh, for fatsos!

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Lets not fight, lets just shoot any girl we see.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

This hippie's straight outta "Brigadoon"!

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

"The answer, my friend, is blow it out your rear end" is one of the greatest riffs ever.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Sydney Bottocks posted:

This hippie's straight outta "Brigadoon"!

You know, Jesus was a hippie.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Mister Kingdom posted:

"The answer, my friend, is blow it out your rear end" is one of the greatest riffs ever.

Completely agree.

Ms Boods
Mar 19, 2009

Mister Kingdom posted:

It never, ever fails to catch me off guard and make me laugh (along with the increasingly vile gastric noises from Overdrawn at the Memory Bank).

Sydney Bottocks posted:

I was too busy running through the airport in my good Republican cloth coat looking for my son.

And I have only eyes for Clu Gulager :swoon:

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Ms Boods posted:

And I have only eyes for Clu Gulager :swoon:

Did you ever see Clu Gulager and Evonne Goolagong with the Groovy Ghoulies in the Gulag Archipelago? :v:

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Did you ever see Clu Gulager and Evonne Goolagong with the Groovy Ghoulies in the Gulag Archipelago? :v:

Yes. Yes I have.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I love you windbreaker. Do you love me?

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.

Fezz posted:

Since May was Pesky Critters month due to Munchie. The theme for June will probably be magic given the next episode is Doctor Mordrid. So Magic Sword, Sinbad, the Sword and the Dragon, Jack Frost, Delta Knights, Merlin's Shop.

Fantasy is pretty underrepresented in classic MST3K.
Well looks like I guessed mostly correctly. The theme is Supernatural Summer and the six movies are Cave Dwellers, Magic Sword, Delta Knights, Sinbad, Deathstalker and Merlin's Shop.

How could I forget about Deathstalker and Ator.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Forget about Ator? Noooo!

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Also, watch out for piss-tossing wizards, y'all.

Ms Boods
Mar 19, 2009

Yay, Deathstalker! We watched the cinematic version of Deathstalker, which was brilliant (before the cinematic versions of MST3K sadly all disappeared; I would absolutely love to see more of them).

I put my

own beats

into the

script

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

i think i heard an eagle meow

Artemis J Brassnuts
Jan 2, 2009
I regret😢 to inform📢 I am the most sexually🍆 vanilla 🍦straight 📏 dude😰 on the planet🌎
All the talk about San Francisco International made me want to go back and watch it, but it looks like it isn’t on the site. I thought all the pre-Netflix episodes were on there, but I guess not - ended up having to watch the crappy transfer from my personal archives.

The interstitial SoL/Deep 13 scenes are bold as hell, though. I don’t think TV sees such a strong commitment to a bit until Cartoon Network began its weird phase.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Try the Merlin Chop. A half a pound of merlin, vegetable of the day and whipped desert!

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Ms Boods posted:

Yay, Deathstalker! We watched the cinematic version of Deathstalker, which was brilliant (before the cinematic versions of MST3K sadly all disappeared; I would absolutely love to see more of them).

I put my

own beats

into the

script

Let's see how long these accents last. :v:

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Artemis J Brassnuts posted:

All the talk about San Francisco International made me want to go back and watch it, but it looks like it isn’t on the site. I thought all the pre-Netflix episodes were on there, but I guess not - ended up having to watch the crappy transfer from my personal archives.

The interstitial SoL/Deep 13 scenes are bold as hell, though. I don’t think TV sees such a strong commitment to a bit until Cartoon Network began its weird phase.
They apparently lose the rights to stuff every once in a while. Like they lost the rights to The Final Sacrifice, so that's not on there either. It's one reason to consider buying all the existing ones.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Murdstone posted:

They apparently lose the rights to stuff every once in a while. Like they lost the rights to The Final Sacrifice, so that's not on there either. It's one reason to consider buying all the existing ones.

Apparently part of The Final Sacrifice thing was Mr. Greidanus himself going after it.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Dawgstar posted:

Apparently part of The Final Sacrifice thing was Mr. Greidanus himself going after it.
He comes from a long line of Greidanuses.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Saw a weird thing when looking through Paramount Plus's library of movies today where they have a whole bunch of the original versions of both MST3K and Rifftrax movies.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
Live, from Lincoln Center, it’s a tributary to the Upper Amazon! With Johnny Carson! Steve and Edie! Vice President Al Gore! Buddy Hackett! Don Rickles! And Beck!

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
I'M THE GOVERNMENT, I'M THE GOVERNMENT

https://i.imgur.com/CDrQ7mz.mp4

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
What the gently caress is that puppet? And the creepy dude and..? What the gently caress is Munchie the movie???

The Munchie episode might be one of the best.

Boba Pearl fucked around with this message at 08:11 on Jun 3, 2022

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Boba Pearl posted:

What the gently caress is that puppet? And the creepy dude and..? What the gently caress is Munchie the movie???

The Munchie episode might be one of the best.

Munchie made that film as an autobiography, as he made so many things through mankind's history.

Non Krampus Mentis
Oct 17, 2011

Scrungus Bungus from the planet Grongous
“Wow, who was that old dude? I need therapy.”

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

I'm Max Keller. I'm a seagull.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Boy is this ever Japan. You can really tell it's Japan!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Not impressed with the fact I know a majority of "California Lady"