Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
poo poo

load

of

dan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Let Dan collab with RJ City

punchdaily
Nov 8, 2010
WWE not going forward with an Attitude Era watch-along podcast is so bizarre. It's already on the network, and it gives people a reason to watch or re-watch the shows. Just can't fathom any decision this company makes.

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
the Chrisleys were convicted for bank fraud and tax fraud, looks like wwe is all you got left, tv network

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

punchdaily posted:

WWE not going forward with an Attitude Era watch-along podcast is so bizarre. It's already on the network, and it gives people a reason to watch or re-watch the shows. Just can't fathom any decision this company makes.

all four of the people he was going to do with it have left the company/gotten fired -- other than johnny gargano he also mentioned adam cole, dakota kai, and stokely hathaway

probably vince just went 'well these are all people we don't give a poo poo about, why would anyone else give a poo poo about these people and anything they do' in the ten seconds the information was in his head before he discarded it

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Ad by Khad posted:

the Chrisleys were convicted for bank fraud and tax fraud, looks like wwe is all you got left, tv network

there's still the kids to exploit

Also looks for Chrisley Knows Jail on USA soon

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

kalensc posted:

Need to get Dan's reaction to the HIAC mallet DQ, p sure he went there before it occurred

Apparently he was in a business people meeting with full powerpoints and saw Goldberg going over the Fiend during it and had to no sell it.

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Pylons posted:

Let Dan collab with RJ City

RJ was on an ep of new day, so it's not unreasonable he'd work with Dan again.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
https://twitter.com/DanRyckert/status/1534400094035910659?t=EH8VKz00gDGcd0AsHtvYqg&s=19

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
my favorite thing about dan ryckert and wrestling is when kenny omega and xavier woods were both around for giantbomb end of year roundups and they did a whole bit where kenny was asleep behind a couch b/c xavier would've gotten in trouble if he was on screen w/ kenny at the same time

genuinely wonder if xavier's ever gonna get out of wwe, if the other people in new day are gonna come with him, and how long it'll take after until all the wrestle streamer nerds have a show together again

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
https://twitter.com/herdreamy/status/1534346781684793344?t=jgh0SN7SuHxRr6x4NMv3OA&s=19

This might be the best microcosm of NXT 2.0 in one gif. A triple jump picture perfect BME botched because the other person can't work out their position.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

if that was on A*W, everyone would be fawning over it saying how good it was

smdh

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

That moonsault is pretty good!

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Quantum of Phallus posted:

if that was on A*W, everyone would be fawning over it saying how good it was

smdh

Yeah it's really good
For a clown to do
At the circus
For bad clowns who are bad at their job

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Can't wait for TiffStrat vs. KrisStat

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Bryan mentioned last Sunday apparently that WWE just got done with its latest set of "evaluations" in NXT and will be doing more cuts soon. Including some names that people would know. The only notable person I can think of that is likely to get the axe is Sarray because she hasn't been on TV in awhile or even on Level Up.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

DarkstarIV posted:

Bryan mentioned last Sunday apparently that WWE just got done with its latest set of "evaluations" in NXT and will be doing more cuts soon. Including some names that people would know. The only notable person I can think of that is likely to get the axe is Sarray because she hasn't been on TV in awhile or even on Level Up.

Didn’t she team up or is associated with Andre Chase for a bit?

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

punchdaily posted:

No you see the Attitude Era was SERIOUS and had ATTITUDE and we need to give the product the respect it deserves, not making light of it and hooting and hollering. Not get sleepy shark girl and her ballsack back on screen.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

TV Zombie posted:

Didn’t she team up or is associated with Andre Chase for a bit?

For a one off tag match yes. But then vanished entirely and hasn't been seen since on NXT or Level Up. They have slid Thea Hail into the Chase U stuff now.

Its really sad because someone like Sarray needs TV time in order to flesh out a character and connect with the audience. But instead they are keeping her off of TV in favor of women like Lash Legend who has a character but is absolutely not TV ready in the ring, constantly getting TV time.

DarkstarIV fucked around with this message at 13:49 on Jun 8, 2022

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Apollo Cruise is back in NXT, and he doesn’t have the accent anymore. Which means we’ll never get a segment where he and Nick Mullen buy sandals in Brooklyn

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Teddybear posted:

Dan mentioned that he was going to run a podcast with Gargano, Cole, Dakota, and Stokely going over the attitude era, and then he raided Gargano’s stream after to tell him he left WWE and Gargano was like “yo did Dan tell you about the podcast we were gonna do? I still have all my notes from it”

It sounded like they already recorded a couple of episodes but they'll obviously never see the light of day now

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Suplex Liberace posted:

That moonsault is pretty good!

Tiffany Stratton is legitimately a really good wrestling prospect, especially when you consider she’s had a total of 12 recorded matches ever. She hit a nice looking Liger bomb in that match too

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Update from Cody:
(Pretty gross!)

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
At least all the blood is on his inside

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Update from Cody:
(Pretty gross!)

I don't know why i clicked this. I knew what basically it would be and knew I didn't want to see it but saw it anyway. This is the WWE Liker Lifestyle I suppose

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Looks like they have to cut it off.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Cody comes out at the Rumble and he's just fully Grimace.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Having your whole right side bruised is totally a good reason to have a 20 minute wrestling match instead of get the injury treated. This is why wrestlers have such short lifespans.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Can’t do anymore damage

Does your whole arm usually turn purple for a torn pec because I don’t think I’ve ever seen that before

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Adrenaline
Don't say I cant
My arm looks
Like an eggplant

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Cody is absolutely going to get rewarded for wrestling hurt and set a dangerous precedent in the WWE to work through injuries. The more gnarly and visible, the better. What a world, glad Cody found an environment where his particular brand of mostly harmless stupidity can really grow into something.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

We were scrolling through YouTube on the TV this morning and my partner asked "Why does Cody look purple?" and it gave me a big laugh.

keithy george
Jan 8, 2008

Seth wouldn't be disqualified for hitting Cody's pec with a hammer, can't do any more damage.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

https://twitter.com/wrestlingnewsco/status/1534522743168946176?s=21&t=oY20IUieKwSz4RI9ufzjvA

HHH’s body double is not wearing his wedding ring

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

JUNGLE BOY posted:

[HHH’s body double is not wearing his wedding ring

the mortician probably stole it

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

JUNGLE BOY posted:

HHH’s body double is not wearing his wedding ring

sending fan mail to steph asap maybe she'll notice me

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

sending fan mail to steph asap maybe she'll notice me

She’s dating someone named Dan

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin