Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
worst thing about june
This poll is closed.
that god drat terrible glass animals song that 41 11.05%
only 30 days in which to trumo 75 20.22%
too hot 90 24.26%
amerikkka still exists 165 44.47%
Total: 243 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

euphronius posted:

pelosis life doesn’t change at all if she loses the house

it actually gets better because she will have more time to fundraise instaed of presiding over bullshit meetings!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

The guy who is writing about about cultural jihad definitely seems like a guy to listen to about biracial relations.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Lastgirl posted:

he apprenticed under Count Dooku

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

oh no not our free speach

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
dude has tweeted three times in the past six weeks
https://twitter.com/RobHerring/status/1514694229414408193
https://twitter.com/RobHerring/status/1518682753931223041
https://twitter.com/RobHerring/status/1534924856466190337
lmao

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

Hatebag posted:

I'm specifically wondering about the organized nazi militias, not the standard racist white noise of amerikkka

Historically cheap land and friendly law enforcement is why the militias like it. I think once they get a foothold more of them just show up. It's not any worse than Missouri or rural Illinois though.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Only my wife can experiment on me no bro you can't say that all the guys will know

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Hasan’s really let himself go

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

triple sulk posted:

everyone will say detroit is getting a lot better and i really don't know where that whole thing stemmed from but it absolutely could not be further from the truth

but i heard it became human? :goofy:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

ukraine thread cspam posters in the news

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"
Loose gun laws don't hurt either.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

https://twitter.com/nickmartin/status/1523491058822221824

quote:

One of the realities of far-right extremist movements and organizations we’ve observed historically is that, because they are run by paranoid, antagonistic egotists—nearly all of whom are grifters running scams of various stripes—and attract footsoldiers with similarly unstable personalities, they often have relatively short shelf lives and crumble apart under the weight of dueling egos and internecine bickering. So it was almost inevitable that Nick Fuentes’ white-nationalist “Groyper army”—which specializes in the politics of bigoted confrontation targeting insufficiently “red-pilled” conservatives—would run aground on the shoals of that reality.

Sure enough, as Tess Owen reveals in her latest report on the Groypers for Vice, Fuentes’ increasingly strident and erratic behavior has soured a number of white nationalists who have been avid participants in his America First organization. Among them is a former lieutenant who went on a podcast and revealed how Fuentes manipulated followers, including himself, causing a sudden exodus of now-former Groypers.

quote:

“He said, ‘Why don’t you come out to Chicago? I bought a building, you can live in the basement, stream there, not pay rent, it’s its own unit, and I’ll pay you on top of that,’” McNeil recalled. “Leave my family, leave the girlfriend, leave all the things I had going on back in Kansas or whatever and drive out to Chicago.”

Instead, he said, the only payment he’d ever received from Fuentes was $1,000 for filming work in 2020. He described Fuentes as his “best friend” at one time, but said he now sees him as a “cult leader.” He said Fuentes first isolates young men and radicalizes them, and then demands their absolute bussy.

quote:

Former TPUSA organizer Alex Clark, who was one of Fuentes’ chief targets during the “Groyper wars,” said Fuentes’ demise was bound to happen.

“He’s been spiraling ever since Paul Gosar disavowed him. His rhetoric got too out of control. Nick can't help himself. He's dropping the N-word,” Clark told Owen. “If you’re trying to be a serious political activist, if you want congressmen and women to support you, optics-wise it’s a stupid move. Not to mention it's disgusting and racist.”

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/20...ter-cult-leader

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

Unless you're in school.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

sunday, and I was watching The Leftovers

maybe you should acquire taste, racist bitchboy who only subsists on Andy Griffith

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Ah there's Malkin. Going from Fox News guest in the 00s and now calls herself Nazi Mom in a telegram group chat.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Hatebag posted:

So is Michigan chock full of nazis because of the failure of detroit? White flight and coordinated attempts to keep factories white while they were employing a lot of people providing a base for white supremacist militia

Detroit "failed" because the schools integrated, so all the white people took their ball and moved ten miles away. Oakland County is one of the richest places in America and it's effectively a parasite on Detroit.

Same poo poo happened to a degree here. It wasn't the collapse of steel that made Pittsburgh city hollow out, it was the schools being integrated in the late sixties, over a decade before the mills started closing. Everyone just picked up and moved a few miles away.

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005
Avatar blanked by Admin request.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

i love that this is so hardwired into his brain that 1000 consultants screaming at him after every public appearance can't get him to stop bringing it up lol

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

that's not a bird, that's Marcus Andreessen

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Lmao just watched someone's little Chevy car run into a light pole in the parking lot. They didn't even get out to look, they just backed up and kept going f

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
mister president, please, for the love of god, stop saying the thing about bi-racial parents in tv commercials.

joe biden: no

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

enough for my boomer parents to complain about it, Joe

come on, man

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Does Joe even watch TV that might explain it. Not at all like our wet president

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
holy poo poo I don’t think I’ve ever seen a site as lousy with ads as toddstarnes.com

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

that's not a bird, that's Marcus Andreessen

I believe this is actually an image generated using Dall.e with the prompt “real Humpty Dumpty”

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/faizsays/status/1534944518889320450

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Right wing contents makes them more money than a lot of things so why would they ban it

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Detroit "failed" because the schools integrated, so all the white people took their ball and moved ten miles away. Oakland County is one of the richest places in America and it's effectively a parasite on Detroit.

Same poo poo happened to a degree here. It wasn't the collapse of steel that made Pittsburgh city hollow out, it was the schools being integrated in the late sixties, over a decade before the mills started closing. Everyone just picked up and moved a few miles away.

Yeah that happened everywhere. That's why the suburbs are full of racists. hell in baltimore there was so much white flight they didn't finish building the dang freeways lol

The one from the west was supposed to go all across the city and the one that dead ends downtown was supposed to transition to a tunnel and go under the harbor. The one on the north side just kind of smooshes into the ring road and causes a huge traffic jam twice a day lol. They ran outta money in the 50s and the city is one municipality while the surrounding county is another and it's all hosed up and stupid

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1534617286698487809

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Glumwheels posted:

Right wing contents makes them more money than a lot of things so why would they ban it

Engagement about banning it.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Glumwheels posted:

Isn't this guy's dad some crazy powerful/influential judge?

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

tenderjerk posted:

Also I'm fairly certain OANN is in freefall rn and they're hedging everything on "maybe we can convince the memelord drug addict that he wants to buy us"

it's not the dumbest idea

OANN's not merely in freefall, they're waiting for the proverbial axe to fall in the Dominion lawsuit

OANN and Newsmax are living on borrowed time

then again ianal so maybe ask euphronius or another forums lawyer, if we have any

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

tenderjerk posted:

To all you dreamers still out there: don't give up!

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

*exactly 7 minutes after musk buys twitter*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlJUcJnoNFk

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
[extremely eddie vedder voice]

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

tacodaemon posted:

oh no not our free speach

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

DesertIslandHermit posted:

This country will lets its children die so the rich people will have their failsons thrive and live to crack the whip.

https://twitter.com/miniondeathcult/status/1534918807168245761

There's truly something for everyone in this story

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Oh yeah lol baltimore was going to build another light rail line and it was supposed to be 50/50 funded with the feds but then governor hogman pulled out of the deal and used the allocated funds to build roads in the suburbs lol