Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the white hand
Nov 12, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

the monster jam aesthetic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

the white hand posted:

the monster jam aesthetic

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
I'm a one issue voter and that issue is "Will John Fetterman wear shorts and a hoodie on the senate floor?"

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

I'll go one further and ask if John will commit to hosting a WWE cage match on the Senate floor. Yinzer Shrek John Fetterman versus a tag team Mitch The Turtle McConnell and Joe Mama Manchin.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

mawarannahr posted:

lol @ making your ad entirely about the “not normal,” “huge” body that is currently failing its owner/operator

He really has a lot in common with the people of Pennsylvania.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

Thanks droz, now I know I'm voting for the fetterman

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

John Fetterman ftw.

the white hand
Nov 12, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
FACT: these antioxidant-boosting berries will give your prostate the flow rate of a drainage culvert.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

🤲
https://twitter.com/droz/status/1536112357465808896

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

https://twitter.com/maCommune/status/1536046090826526722?s=20&t=EFWdawWYP30ht3Xp6tEp9Q

john fetterman but good is poised to win a seat in france's national assembly

"a baker in the assembly"

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

R. Guyovich posted:

https://twitter.com/maCommune/status/1536046090826526722?s=20&t=EFWdawWYP30ht3Xp6tEp9Q

john fetterman but good is poised to win a seat in france's national assembly

"a baker in the assembly"

I thought that was Jeb on the right side for a second and got excited.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

jeb combined with the villain from the first indiana jones

Grimoire
Jul 9, 2003

Entorwellian posted:

I thought that was Jeb on the right side for a second and got excited.

french-jeb-oui.jpg

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

mawarannahr posted:

badass strategy
yeah, oprah, why haven't you disavowed dr. oz's senate campaign? naughty talk show host, oprah

Apr 7, 2003

Grimoire posted:

french-jeb-oui.jpg

hon hon hon

Pryor on Fire
May 14, 2013

they don't know all alien abduction experiences can be explained by people thinking saving private ryan was a documentary

So we have a TV doctor/wizard vs a giant?

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

john fatman should make oprah disavow oz at the point of a shotgun

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

thank you sir

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
https://mobile.twitter.com/jilevin/status/1537080252614205445

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

Learning about Pennsylvania/Philadelphia. So far my notes:

-"Tom Wolf" is two animals

-The best mascots are, in order, the Phanatic...Gritty.........Swoop......................Franklin

platzapS has issued a correction as of 15:44 on Jun 15, 2022

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

platzapS posted:

-"Tom Wolf" is two animals

Nicest liberal you've ever met/twisted loving corporate democrat

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

hahahahahaha

quote:

Fetterman with 46 percent support among likely voters in Pennsylvania, while Oz, whom former President Trump endorsed in April, comes in at 37 percent

oz is a worse candidate than todd akin

Apr 7, 2003

It's worrisome that the governor's race is polling so tightly, since a Mastriano win would fundamentally change the state forever, dude is saying in no uncertain terms that he's going to give the legislature power to appoint electors and that he's going to push as much theocratic poo poo into law as possible.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
could it be that voters are more inclined to vote for a man who looks acts and talk like a local oaf who enjoys the same things they do and promises to do things they agree with than a slick lawyer relying entirely on out of state endorsements and money that loves cops?

no clearly they must be racist in a way we have yet to determine

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

i say swears online posted:

hahahahahaha

oz is a worse candidate than todd akin

46-37 in June isn't an insurmountable lead and Fetterman could totally drop dead between now and November of natural causes

or "natural causes"

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Some Guy TT posted:

could it be that voters are more inclined to vote for a man who looks acts and talk like a local oaf who enjoys the same things they do and promises to do things they agree with than a slick lawyer relying entirely on out of state endorsements and money that loves cops?

they’re racists, and now you see them being racist against a middle eastern immigrant despite his lifetime of amazing accomplishments.

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

It's worrisome that the governor's race is polling so tightly, since a Mastriano win would fundamentally change the state forever, dude is saying in no uncertain terms that he's going to give the legislature power to appoint electors and that he's going to push as much theocratic poo poo into law as possible.

if potato roll wins and philly doesn't just start telling the state gov to gently caress off we have no hope

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

mawarannahr posted:

they’re racists, and now you see them being racist against a middle eastern immigrant despite his lifetime of amazing accomplishments.

if oz loses then the dreaded gulen has his claws in the pennamite brain deeper than we could ever have imagined

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Looks like it's fettermans race to lose, good thing the Dems have never botched a perfectly winnable election due a combination of arrogance and institutional incompetence!

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Agean90 posted:

Looks like it's fettermans race to lose, good thing the Dems have never botched a perfectly winnable election due a combination of arrogance and institutional incompetence!

senator herschel walker

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Some Guy TT posted:

loving lol if this is the first election shapiro loses

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
https://mobile.twitter.com/michaelwhitney/status/1537813754305556482

thread title plz

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
I only want Fetterman to win to help cause the democrats to break up more.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Dr Öz will heal the nation https://twitter.com/droz/status/1537483675725877249

and re-educate the mods https://twitter.com/droz/status/1537891581272784898

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

after reagan was shot, before surgery, he turned to his doctors and said "I hope you fellas are turkish!"

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
https://mobile.twitter.com/lxeagle17/status/1539710557506260992

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

when Shapiro was a montco county commissioner some of the things he bragged about was slashing the county budget/defecit and selling off a county owned nursing home to the private sector so yea i can see it

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

deaderman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

I seriously think the odds of half his body not working are like 40% by now, it's been like six weeks