Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Do you sometimes feel irritable? Restless? Uneasy? Sad? Normal? Or just-plain not high? Maybe it's time to try American Dad.

American Dad may cause shivers, night terrors, gay-for-pay, heart palpitations, homicidal paranoia, or the sensation that you're on fire.

Peeing blood and seeing friends faces as talking skeletons are possible side-effects of American Dad.

People who use American Dad may also experience five-to-seven years in prison, where brutal raping may occur.

If you experience one or more of these side-effects, consult your dealer. You may need more American Dad.

someone loop this 3-4 times and scroll the text over it, that would then be looped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Do you sometimes feel irritable? Restless? Uneasy? Sad? Normal? Or just-plain not high? Maybe it's time to try American Dad.

American Dad may cause shivers, night terrors, gay-for-pay, heart palpitations, homicidal paranoia, or the sensation that you're on fire.

Peeing blood and seeing friends faces as talking skeletons are possible side-effects of American Dad.

People who use American Dad may also experience five-to-seven years in prison, where brutal raping may occur.

If you experience one or more of these side-effects, consult your dealer. You may need more American Dad.

$20 I'll make you see American Dad :stare:

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

pixaal posted:

someone loop this 3-4 times and scroll the text over it, that would then be looped.

https://i.imgur.com/6jK9ory.mp4

E: now with one more loop to make the text a bit slower.

Shaman Tank Spec fucked around with this message at 15:09 on Jun 15, 2022

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

https://i.imgur.com/6jK9ory.mp4

E: now with one more loop to make the text a bit slower.

I was thinking vertical scroll like starwars, but this works too. It is the refined perfection of the joke in a different way.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Slight tweaks, I remembered that the crack pipes faded away in the original but they didn't.

Shaman Tank Spec fucked around with this message at 15:32 on Jun 15, 2022

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

pixaal posted:

I was thinking vertical scroll like starwars, but this works too. It is the refined perfection of the joke in a different way.

Simple enough fix!

https://i.imgur.com/uUwfH43.mp4

Shaman Tank Spec fucked around with this message at 15:33 on Jun 15, 2022

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Ole Dick got arrested for DUI again. Still hasn't killed anybody, thank god but it really seems like David Koechner is method acting his own characters

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Masterful work, you took my posting and made it art.

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

Santa Cat Says: Good deeds are the things to always do, just make sure someone is watching you

Milo and POTUS posted:

Ole Dick got arrested for DUI again. Still hasn't killed anybody, thank god but it really seems like David Koechner is method acting his own characters

As long as he doesn't say anything political then his job should be secure.

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?
As long as he never pulls as Jimmy Pesto and show up at the Jan 6 insurrection, yeah

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Just get an uber card or something dude lol. Google says your net worth is 4 mil. poo poo, I could retire on half that.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

With 4 million you could hire a permanent driver for you for relatively cheap.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Hell, I'll do it

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The sauce sideplot in the egg episode is super great.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Milo and POTUS posted:

Just get an uber card or something dude lol. Google says your net worth is 4 mil. poo poo, I could retire on half that.

those google estimates are never accurate and usually don't include union dues, agent fees, publicist fees, california taxes etc. and assume the actor is really good at business and financial management which people who do the arts professionally usually aren't.

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Let's go do some hero shit!

muscles like this! posted:

The sauce sideplot in the egg episode is super great.

I love the bit when Steve's flashing back to a fake Italian childhood

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

What the hell was in that sauce?

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

American Dad still on hold because Francine needs some alone time to play SoulCalibur with her giant bong: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JkthW2qvjI

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

American Dad still on hold because Francine needs some alone time to play SoulCalibur with her giant bong: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JkthW2qvjI

Still can't believe they're writing this show specifically for me

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

francine is just, so good

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

I caught the episode where Francine gets addicted ro Roger doing ASMR and there is a scene where Roger snoops through Francine's nightstand. He rinds a grapefruit so I'm assuming Francine is doing the Grapefruit Trick to Stan. God this show is amazing with all the obscure little background gags.

If you don't know what the Grapefruit Trick is youtube it but he warned its kinda NSFW but hilarious.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
The always accurate Wikipedia lists a return date as September 12th.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
How good is I Am The Walrus? SO good.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Mx. posted:

Except when she drains a liter of Sunkist in, like, a second. Freaks everyone out.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

The_Doctor posted:

How good is I Am The Walrus? SO good.

Stan/Steve episodes are underrated. Stan accidentally turning Steve into an old man, Stan & Steve becoming Friends after that joke, Stan seducing Steve with a CIA gynoid, Stan forcing Steve & his friends to farm in the backyard -- I love Stan/Steve plotlines. :allears:

Francine/Steve plotlines are also great, but everyone already knows that.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

YeahTubaMike posted:

Francine/Steve plotlines are also great, but everyone already knows that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXh-FyXTdsc

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Let's go do some hero shit!

I'm no good for you right now, Steve. You are sooo frustrating.

I'm gonna do down to SeaWorld, punch a dolphin in its face.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

So I did this. I am very sorry.

I'm especially into middle right.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Roger is Irken?

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

I think it's funny that Steve inherited his Oedipus complex from Stan. It just adds a nice layer of consistency to the show.

if Francine wasn't my mama, lord you know I'd try to bone...

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

YeahTubaMike posted:

if Francine wasn't my mama, lord you know I'd try to bone...

DALLE are you reading this thread? Why did you give me a Francine Steve monster?

If you just put Francine smith in you it maps her to a real person and not a cartoon if anyone wants to play with that. I couldn't get it to do anything interesting.

pixaal fucked around with this message at 20:09 on Jun 22, 2022

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Brawnfire posted:

Roger is Irken?

Yes, he is also Squidward.

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

pixaal posted:

DALLE are you reading this thread? Why did you give me a Francine Steve monster?

If you just put Francine smith in you it maps her to a real person and not a cartoon if anyone wants to play with that. I couldn't get it to do anything interesting.

Reminds me of an episode idea I saw on another site a while ago about Steve and Hayley needing their parents for something but Stan and Francine are out of town so Roger offers to help them out with disguises so they can play the roles of their parents, the gag is that they end up disguising as the opposite of who you'd expect, so Steve is disguised as Francine and Hayley as Stan(though unlike that AI generated nightmare pic these disguises would be near perfect matches for the real deal), with things getting weirder and weirder as they get more comfortable in their new roles

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

Mx. posted:

"This is me we're talking about. The woman who once crotchwalked an oven out of a Sears."

"Crotchwalked?.............oh, dear."

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
I've been trying to teach dall-e what a "roger persona" is but it's just not there yet

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Mister Kingdom posted:

"This is me we're talking about. The woman who once crotchwalked an oven out of a Sears."

"Crotchwalked?.............oh, dear."

I mean, she threatened to shove Steve back up her clown hole, rebirth him, and name him her bitch, so clearly she has a lot of room up there.

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine
Francine is definitely the glue that holds the show together

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

She mentioned in the episode where they sang in Grease style that she has a "huge vajay-jay"

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Gimme somma that Franny fanny! Gimme somma that Franny fanny!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

YeahTubaMike posted:

I mean, she threatened to shove Steve back up her clown hole, rebirth him, and name him her bitch, so clearly she has a lot of room up there.

That's one of my favorite Francine lines and whoever wrote that deserves a prize or something.