Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1537786958533079043?t=wJC7sqKpjHCrDV-_wAuo1Q&s=19

:yeshaha:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

"i STarTed this TOIlEt Of A tHreaD aNd HAve sOmEHOW aVoidEd A red teXt"

Ah yes that’s totally what he looks like, nothing like a melting toad at all

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN
Smackdown spoilers:

[to the crowd] "I regret to announce — this is The End. I am going now. I bid you all a very fond farewell."

(Vince puts on the one ring and vanishes)

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
He's gonna get into a limo and drive off for a bit before exploding

Donald Trump will call in and ask if Vince is okay

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPw-3e_pzqU

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
I like how he’s going to be in-character tonight.

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Nick, fire me, you loving mark

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

the best part of all this is that there's a non-zero chance that if vince and john laurinitis get put on ice for a while, the creative side of WWE will be run by jeff jarrett, abyss and jeremy borash

TNA is eternal

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

william shatner - the end (doors cover).mp3

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Another old dude's life absolutely destroyed by the decisions he made just to have an orgasm or two.

lol and lmao

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

posting this cause it'll come true and i'll seem like a genius

marvel's wwe

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

What in the hell?

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Aesop Poprock posted:

What in the hell?

“I have pledged my complete cooperation to the investigation by the Special Committee, and I will do everything possible to support the investigation. I have also pledged to accept the findings and outcome of the investigation, whatever they are,” said Mr. McMahon.

it's over folks.
they're going to kill mr mcmahon on screen. for real this time.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I'm more confused about Stephanie taking over. She just quit like less than a month ago and she loving sucks. I mean so does Vince but he's at least had some success, Stephanie is a trash fire

At the same time WWE loving blows so I'm glad to see it disintegrate even faster

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

I'll bet you Johnny Ace, Bruce Prichard, and Kevin Dunn have not just figuratively shat themselves at hearing this news, but literally too.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
It's a work. It is a work.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Any word on who the victim(s) could be? Seems like something they would usually sweep under the rug or at least not get caught doing it.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

neato burrito posted:

Another old dude's life absolutely destroyed by the decisions he made just to have an orgasm or two.

lol and lmao

Still cheaper then Linda's election's by a country mile.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Animal-Mother posted:

It's a work. It is a work.

I am pretty sure not even Vince McMahons senile mind would make up a sex racket to get publicity when he was already making record amounts of money putting out a mediocre product nobody is interested in

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Bonzo posted:

Any word on who the victim(s) could be? Seems like something they would usually sweep under the rug or at least not get caught doing it.

Unless something has changed, the affair was supposedly consensual but he paid her money to keep it quiet.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Regrettable posted:

Unless something has changed, the affair was supposedly consensual but he paid her money to keep it quiet.

She was a legal intern. Granted that just means Jerry McDivitt was supplin.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Aesop Poprock posted:

I'm more confused about Stephanie taking over. She just quit like less than a month ago and she loving sucks. I mean so does Vince but he's at least had some success, Stephanie is a trash fire

At the same time WWE loving blows so I'm glad to see it disintegrate even faster

According to the latest news, most of the talent actually like Stephanie :shrug:

But as long as Vince is still has the final say on all things creative, nothing will change in a meaningful way

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Elephant Ambush posted:

According to the latest news, most of the talent actually like Stephanie :shrug:

But as long as Vince is still has the final say on all things creative, nothing will change in a meaningful way

Well they kind of have to. She's the bosses daughter who seems to be the only family member he likes and she has the power to fire people

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I don't even like Bruce Prichard cause he's one of the main toadies but she fired him in like 2003 and it wasn't even questioned even though she was barely in charge of anything at the time

rndmnmbr
Jul 3, 2012

Cody for WWE VP of Creative.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Aesop Poprock posted:

I don't even like Bruce Prichard cause he's one of the main toadies but she fired him in like 2003 and it wasn't even questioned even though she was barely in charge of anything at the time

I think Bruce also had substance and/or other issues, such as his wife's health. IIRC it was a pretty lovely time for him.

That said I'll take a story told by Bruce over Dave Meltzer any day of the week.

MasterSitsu
Nov 23, 2013

https://twitter.com/BlockbusterPlus/status/1537787008814395392?s=20&t=oUU0xmoF7INRjYKePMzCBA

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Aesop Poprock posted:

Well they kind of have to. She's the bosses daughter who seems to be the only family member he likes and she has the power to fire people

No I mean they actually like her and are happy she's their boss now as opposed to Vince. Not everyone but a surprising amount of talent have been positive about this even if it's temporary

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

This is a good point to remind people again that WWE once completely shitcanned an elaborate Wrestlemania storyline where Donald Trump (the weird guy from The Apprentice) convinced Vince McMahon to sell him ownership of Monday Night Raw, unofficially because this entirely on-screen professional wrestling plot device was enough after one week to spook institutional investors and hosed the share price.

Even in doing what they're doing now, where he stays as effectively in charge of the on-screen side while not having the CEO position, Vince has a lot of protection against being fully forced out since he owns the majority of voting stock and the stock price could take a bath if he's not attached to the company in some form or another.

He, a professional boomer, would have to decide of his own accord that he was negatively impacting the business and that it would be most honourable to move himself away, instead of doubling down and holding on like a dog guarding an old shoe while yelling at anyone who'll listen that he's the aggrieved party

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Elephant Ambush posted:

No I mean they actually like her and are happy she's their boss now as opposed to Vince. Not everyone but a surprising amount of talent have been positive about this even if it's temporary

Really? She was unanimously hated throughout any point of her career, how did that just change? Is it just that Vince got so bad she just seemed like the less evil choice?

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Marshal Prolapse posted:

I think Bruce also had substance and/or other issues, such as his wife's health. IIRC it was a pretty lovely time for him.

That said I'll take a story told by Bruce over Dave Meltzer any day of the week.

I mean yeah he did. I feel bad for the guy because he was going through a really rough time but what's gonna happen now? Stephanie hates him so his job is basically done

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

I don't think it was ever unanimous and it probably greatly depends on their position in the company as to whether or not someone dislikes Stephanie. Jericho has said that he really enjoyed working with her but he also had enough clout in WWE that he could basically do and say whatever he wanted.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

I think if a man wants to have a consensual affair and pay the woman off to keep her mouth shut then that should be his privilege, nay - his right.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I don't even know why Dave Meltzer would be in this conversation to be honest. I don't blame him about not caring about WWE because it sucks but he's an obsessive AEW fan he's like close friends with the founding members who barely even matter any more. Like yes the Meltzer Driver is an impressive move but you're a 60 year old man why are you so obsessed with wrestlers pandering to you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUOhO6sk854

Meltzer Driver for anyone who hasn't seen it

Aesop Poprock fucked around with this message at 20:59 on Jun 17, 2022

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Aesop Poprock posted:

I don't even know why Dave Meltzer would be in this conversation to be honest. I don't blame him about not caring about WWE because it sucks but he's an obsessive AEW fan he's like close friends with the founding members who barely even matter any more. Like yes the Meltzer Driver is an impressive move but you're a 60 year old man why are you so obsessed with wrestlers pandering to you

you gotta source these reddit quotes

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I'm just an obsessive idiot wrestling fan I don't follow reddit at all. Honestly it'd be less embarrassing if I did

Aesop Poprock fucked around with this message at 21:07 on Jun 17, 2022

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Aesop Poprock posted:

dave meltzer is the king

https://streamable.com/nw2ttt

dave meltzer is the literal king of kings

retract your statement or fall

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

That DICK! posted:

dave meltzer is the king

retract your statement or fall

this always triggers me. all that paper.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6O7Mb9A2bY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
yar fard