Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Epic High Five posted:

Okay, limit 1, but who wants a very well framed picture of Catwoman from the greatest Christmas movie of all time, Batman Returns, as a 24 hour probation image? First come first serve, there will be future probation giveaways for the too slow

Yes

Edit: though I do post dumb stuff for no reason as well

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

World Famous W fucked around with this message at 04:14 on Jun 18, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

If this is in response to my post you need to quote it so I don't worry that I'm punishing somebody who just posts dumb stuff for no reason

Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

The great thing about the thousands of slaughtered Palestinian children is that they can't pull away when you fondle them or sniff their hair.

That's a Biden success story.

Oxyclean posted:

Going forward, I don't see why not?

I agree that turning offices into housing is not something that will happen overnight, but if there's less demand for office space, then there'd be less competition for land within cities, surely?

If you think that's the case, I got some bad news for you about the increased consumption of housing that has happened as a result. Here's a couple of links to get you started:
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-02-17/nearly-9-miillion-bedrooms-lost-as-u-k-homes-adapted-during-pandemic*
https://www.marketplace.org/2022/04/19/the-pandemic-has-been-driving-demand-for-bigger-new-homes/

Now, obviously, I'm not going to claim there's X more or less residential availability as a result of work from home when compared to vacant office space. Especially with trying to figure out the correlation between number of hours working from home and when increased consumption of housing occurs for those who split their work week between the office and home. But I would strongly state that working in the office does not equal a waste of potential residential space since at least some, if not all/more than 100% of the space, gets absorbed into these increased housing demands.

*Study from the UK. I couldn't find any study in the US, but I don't see why it wouldn't follow a similar trend

Kalit fucked around with this message at 05:57 on Jun 18, 2022

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Jarmak posted:

It's basically a billionaire's pet sociology experiment. To be fair it's not about soulless efficiency, the idea is to encourage people to leave their personal areas and spend more time in common areas.

But I don't think there's really any real research behind it, just someone with a lot of money thinking it must mean they're really smart. Theoretically could be right, probably in actuality a nightmare.

This is just incredible capitalist logic. I want people to use common areas more, for reasons of my own. Should I make the common areas better? Nah, let's just make their personal spaces worse!

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Rappaport posted:

Just mimick that insane dormitory designed by some crack-pot billionaire who wanted "efficiency".

How long before someone cracks and murders everyone in their pod? It could be a game show!

I'm the kid who slowly goes insane from waking up every time someone opens the fridge.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Rappaport posted:

Just mimick that insane dormitory designed by some crack-pot billionaire who wanted "efficiency".

How long before someone cracks and murders everyone in their pod? It could be a game show!

He made a prison.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
https://twitter.com/therecount/status/1537836681486905345?s=20&t=vQvmqWWDSdNmGt0rwQV5jA

quote:

Graham: You know what I like about Trump? Everybody was afraid of him. <cheers and applause> Including me! <laughter>

quote:

Graham: But here's one thing I can tell you about him: don't cross him. Don't you miss that? Don't you miss an America that people respected? And were a little bit afraid of?

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

FizFashizzle posted:

I'm the kid who slowly goes insane from waking up every time someone opens the fridge.

You think you got it bad?! You think you know pain?! I have heard the mindless gibbering of the very essence of madness, heard its lunatic words...insanity has its own language...it is a flush! A FLUSH!!

- The kid living next to the bathroom

Respected? No. A little bit afraid? Well if you would be a little bit afraid being chained to a rabid mongoose, I guess...

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

That's not a terrible pitch going into 2024. After 4 years of the historically low energy Biden administration, a wildcard president will have appeal

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

One of the truly grim parts of America's school shooting problem is that a whole industry has sprung up around it on consulting schools on what to do and there are now people who arguably wouldn't want to see that go away.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Oracle posted:

This is a bit of bullshit, because EVERYONE in that drat town is brown, minus the mayor/city council. Its like 70% Latino and that includes the cops, some of whose kids and wives were in that building. The wife of one was one of the teachers shot and he got to talk to her bleeding out and dying on the phone. Even he wasn't allowed to go in.

Oh hey, more evidence they knew the gunman was actively shooting and had been barricaded in with people. No idea if their callousness was directly tied to race but god drat were these police callous about other human lives.

MickeyFinn
May 8, 2007
Biggie Smalls and Junior Mafia some mark ass bitches

Gumball Gumption posted:

Oh hey, more evidence they knew the gunman was actively shooting and had been barricaded in with people. No idea if their callousness was directly tied to race but god drat were these police callous about other human lives.

Yeah, they are cops.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Gumball Gumption posted:

One of the truly grim parts of America's school shooting problem is that a whole industry has sprung up around it on consulting schools on what to do and there are now people who arguably wouldn't want to see that go away.

This is reminding me of Rick Scott who implemented mandatory drug testing for (I think it was) welfare recipients and his wife just happened to own a bunch of Labcorp or Quest drug screening companies.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
American West's worst drought in 1,200 years

https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/18/us/flaming-gorge-green-river-fly-fishing-climate/index.html

quote:

bring up the American West’s worst drought in 1,200 years and their reverie turns to head-shaking anxiety and disgust. They may have more water than most – hundreds of miles from fallowing farms in Arizona or browning lawns in Los Angeles – but they know that on the Colorado River system, the massive, unchecked demand for water downstream is threat to everything upstream.

“It takes millions of gallons of water for a golf course,” Tharrett said. “It’s going to reach a point when people have to decide, ‘Do I survive or do I play golf? Should I have a lawn in the desert or pay a $100 for a basket of berries?’”

Seems bad

Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

The great thing about the thousands of slaughtered Palestinian children is that they can't pull away when you fondle them or sniff their hair.

Forgive me if this had already been posted, but I didn't notice it yet:
https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1537933153880317952

quote:

Chief Deputy Rios, recounting his conversation with one of the officers, said that he was surprised and replied with a blunt question.

“I asked him, ‘Why didn’t you shoot? Why didn’t you engage?’ And that’s when he told me about the background,” he said. “According to the officers, they didn’t engage back because in the background there was kids playing and they were scared of hitting the kids.”

In one of the initial 911 calls, at 11:29 a.m., a caller told dispatchers about the gunfire outside and also that there were children running, according to the documents. It was not clear where those children were or if there were others in the line of fire in those first minutes.

The chief deputy sheriff said that any attempt to shoot the moving gunman would have been difficult, and that the officer would undoubtedly have faced harsh criticism and possibly even a criminal investigation had he missed and hit a bystander in the distance, especially a child.

The chance passed “really quick” he said, perhaps in a matter of seconds.

Assuming this is accurate and they aren't lying about the 911 call corroborating the point about kids being outside too, that explains that part of the response. Still no idea about the long delay after the gunman entered the building though....

Kalit fucked around with this message at 16:32 on Jun 18, 2022

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Kalit posted:

If you think that's the case, I got some bad news for you about the increased consumption of housing that has happened as a result. Here's a couple of links to get you started:
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-02-17/nearly-9-miillion-bedrooms-lost-as-u-k-homes-adapted-during-pandemic*
https://www.marketplace.org/2022/04/19/the-pandemic-has-been-driving-demand-for-bigger-new-homes/

Now, obviously, I'm not going to claim there's X more or less residential availability as a result of work from home when compared to vacant office space. Especially with trying to figure out the correlation between number of hours working from home and when increased consumption of housing occurs for those who split their work week between the office and home. But I would strongly state that working in the office does not equal a waste of potential residential space since at least some, if not all/more than 100% of the space, gets absorbed into these increased housing demands.

*Study from the UK. I couldn't find any study in the US, but I don't see why it wouldn't follow a similar trend
The takeaway seems to be that people working from home need to give up space in their current homes for a suitable home office. And this is in turn creating more demand for bigger homes, or you are basically trading office space for office space at home.

But I still struggle to imagine it still shouldn't be a gain on average to have more people working from home - dedicated offices basically go to waste 10-16 hours a day. Not every WFH worker will need a dedicated room for a home office, and it still seems like that space would be more effectively used. I suppose for the same square footage you can have more workers in an office with something like cubes or open workstations, but then you also lose square footage to various support facilities within the office. (Washrooms, break rooms, etc.)

Like, given an open plot of land within a city (or a redevelopment or w/e) building an apartment building over an office, assuming both would see reasonable capacity, would provide a net residential benefit, despite the increased demand for residential sq. footage for home offices.

Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

Oxyclean posted:

The takeaway seems to be that people working from home need to give up space in their current homes for a suitable home office. And this is in turn creating more demand for bigger homes, or you are basically trading office space for office space at home.

But I still struggle to imagine it still shouldn't be a gain on average to have more people working from home - dedicated offices basically go to waste 10-16 hours a day. Not every WFH worker will need a dedicated room for a home office, and it still seems like that space would be more effectively used. I suppose for the same square footage you can have more workers in an office with something like cubes or open workstations, but then you also lose square footage to various support facilities within the office. (Washrooms, break rooms, etc.)

Like, given an open plot of land within a city (or a redevelopment or w/e) building an apartment building over an office, assuming both would see reasonable capacity, would provide a net residential benefit, despite the increased demand for residential sq. footage for home offices.

I would agree with this most of the time from a broad perspective, but that's because a lot of the time it's moving office space from one place to another, which would leave those prior building(s) vacant for X amount of time. And as a side note, it's a lot harder to gauge "reasonable capacity" in an apartment/condo building than an office, especially if it's being built in an area that's not already a well established/desired residential neighborhood.

But, as supported by the links I provided, that question isn't as straight forward when it's "instead of building an office, all workers are moving to 100% WFH" and it's implemented long term. So when current workers start to move to a new apartment/house, X will decide if they want an extra bedroom/square footage. Or for when new employees onboard knowing they'll want an extra bedroom/square footage.

Unfortunately, we don't have the answer for what's better from an urban planning perspective. That will be figured out in years after we have enough time to study it. But I want to push back on the assumption that "of course WFH is a better use of urban space!" without looking critically at it.

Kalit fucked around with this message at 17:45 on Jun 18, 2022

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane
I think we still don't know the long-term consequences of WFH in terms of demand for larger dwellings, because, speaking as someone who worked from home long before COVID started, basing our assumptions on what happened during COVID is silly. When WFH is combined with a significant factor that deters people from going out and using shared community spaces, such as a pandemic with multiple public health restrictions, yes, there's going to be a demand for dwellings with additional indoor and outdoor space. I don't think it's clear that will continue to be the case, at least to the same degree, when people are working from home, without feeling essentially trapped in their homes.

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled

I wonder how much ecological and resource damage the desire for green lawns, golf courses, and Vegas fountains has caused.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

If reducing the amount of commuting people have to do is the goal, another possible solution is reducing the work week to 4 days. Obviously not a perfect solution, because people would still be driving for errands and recreation, but weekend travel is generally lower than weekday travel. Guaranteed sick leave and vacations would also help. Not to mention all the positive side effects of people having to work less.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Unfortunately the rich are the ones who actually get to decide, and they seem more fond of golf than commoners surviving.

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>
Well yeah you can't golf on commoners, they're way too lumpy

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Fister Roboto posted:

If reducing the amount of commuting people have to do is the goal, another possible solution is reducing the work week to 4 days. Obviously not a perfect solution, because people would still be driving for errands and recreation, but weekend travel is generally lower than weekday travel. Guaranteed sick leave and vacations would also help. Not to mention all the positive side effects of people having to work less.

arent some major UK companies trying this?

-Blackadder-
Jan 2, 2007

Game....Blouses.

FlamingLiberal posted:

Interesting that it actually went up during the Reagan years.
Technically he was a disaster, but the country was feeling "good vibes" under Reagan, especially coming out of the Carter malaise.

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
Hey, everyone should watch the investigative video the NYT did on the proud boys efforts on 1/6. Clearly an incredible amount of work went into it and it's unquestionably the best thing I've seen on the subject.

https://www.nytimes.com/video/us/politics/100000008392796/rile-up-the-normies-how-proud-boys-breached-the-capitol.html

FLIPADELPHIA
Apr 27, 2007

Heavy Shit
Grimey Drawer
I'm kind of tired of clicking on links, watching videos, reading op-eds, etc. about January 6th. There's this whole industry that has sprouted up around the incident and I just want to see some people go to prison for the obvious crimes they committed. I want to read about guilty verdicts and sentences for the organizers, not the dipshits who stole staplers and podiums.

Everything else just seems like total bullshit.

(This Post is not directed at herstory begins now, it's just a general response I'm starting to have every time it's mentioned)

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

FLIPADELPHIA posted:

I'm kind of tired of clicking on links, watching videos, reading op-eds, etc. about January 6th. There's this whole industry that has sprouted up around the incident and I just want to see some people go to prison for the obvious crimes they committed. I want to read about guilty verdicts and sentences for the organizers, not the dipshits who stole staplers and podiums.

Everything else just seems like total bullshit.

(This Post is not directed at herstory begins now, it's just a general response I'm starting to have every time it's mentioned)
Agreed, it's just frustrating because they're laying out how this all happened, but it's pretty clear that they'll put some of these random people and Proud Boys in jail, but likely not the actual perpetrators of the overthrow who were inside the government. At least not enough of them to prevent it from happening again.

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
If you're curious why a bunch of proudboys just got arrested for sedicious conspiracy, that video will make it abundantly clear.

-Blackadder-
Jan 2, 2007

Game....Blouses.

Herstory Begins Now posted:

If you're curious why a bunch of proudboys just got arrested for sedicious conspiracy, that video will make it abundantly clear.

Speaking of Fascists...

And then they came for guy-who-lost-an-eye-fighting-for-his-country to remind him that Nazis eventually come for everyone.
https://twitter.com/Mediaite/status/1538240381933977603

-Blackadder- fucked around with this message at 23:53 on Jun 18, 2022

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Kalit posted:

Assuming this is accurate and they aren't lying about the 911 call corroborating the point about kids being outside too, that explains that part of the response. Still no idea about the long delay after the gunman entered the building though....

So I guess we now know the one situation in which a cop won't immediately start hosing bullets everywhere without regard for bystanders, hostages, people asleep in their homes,

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Biden fell off his bike today.

Hopefully it knocked him back into 1944 and he will send out 15,000 executive orders and restore the republic

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
The GOP in Texas is dialing up the insanity.

https://www.texastribune.org/2022/06/18/republican-party-texas-convention-cornyn/

quote:

Meeting at their first in-person convention since 2018, Texas Republicans on Saturday acted on a raft of resolutions and proposed platform changes to move their party even further to the right. They approved measures declaring that President Joe Biden “was not legitimately elected” and rebuking Sen. John Cornyn for taking part in bipartisan gun talks. They also voted on a platform that declares homosexuality “an abnormal lifestyle choice” and calls for Texas schoolchildren “to learn about the humanity of the preborn child.”

quote:

The denunciation of Cornyn represented a remarkable rebuke to a Republican who has served in the Senate since 2002. The hall at the George R. Brown Convention Center in Houston filled with boos on Friday as he tried to explain the legislation, which would allow juvenile records to be incorporated into background checks for gun buyers younger than 21 and encourage “red flag” laws that would make it easier to remove guns from potentially dangerous people, along with more funding for school safety and mental health.

Meanwhile, the party platform vote on Saturday by roughly 5,100 convention delegates would argue that those under 21 are “most likely to need to defend themselves” and may need to quickly buy guns “in emergencies such as riots.” It also would say that red flag laws violate the due process rights of people who haven’t been convicted of a crime.

quote:

The new platform would call for:

Requiring Texas students “to learn about the humanity of the preborn child,” including teaching that life begins at fertilization and requiring students to listen to live ultrasounds of gestating fetuses.

Amending the Texas Constitution to remove the Legislature’s power “to regulate the wearing of arms, with a view to prevent crime.”

Treating homosexuality as “an abnormal lifestyle choice,” language that was not included in the 2018 or 2020 party platforms.

Deeming gender identity disorder “a genuine and extremely rare metal health condition,” requiring official documents to adhere to “biological gender,” and allowing civil penalties and monetary compensation to “de-transitioners” who have received gender-affirming surgery, which the platform calls a form of medical malpractice.

Changing the U.S. Constitution to cement the number of Supreme Court justices at nine and repeal the 16th Amendment of 1913, which created the federal income tax.

Ensuring “freedom to travel” by opposing Biden’s Clean Energy Plan and “California-style, anti-driver policies,” including efforts to turn traffic lanes over for use by pedestrians, cyclists and mass transit.

Declaring “all businesses and jobs as essential and a fundamental right,” a response to COVID-19 mandates by Texas cities that required customers to wear masks and limited business hours.

Abolishing the Federal Reserve, the nation’s central bank, and guaranteeing the right to use alternatives to cash, including cryptocurrencies.

PeterCat
Apr 8, 2020

Believe women.

Kalit posted:

The police really did not acquit themselves well in this case.

https://www.expressnews.com/news/local/article/Uvalde-classroom-doors-17251116.php

San Antonio Express News posted:

Source: Police never tried to open door to classrooms where Uvalde gunman had kids trapped
Brian Chasnoff
Staff writer
June 18, 2022
Updated: June 18, 2022 6:07 p.m.

Dario Lopez-Mills, STF / Associated Press

Surveillance footage shows that police never tried to open a door to two classrooms at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde in the 77 minutes between the time a gunman entered the rooms and massacred 21 people and officers finally stormed in and killed him, according to a law enforcement source close to the investigation.

Investigators believe the 18-year-old gunman who killed 19 children and two teachers at the school on May 24 could not have locked the door to the connected classrooms from the inside, according to the source.

All classroom doors at Robb Elementary are designed to lock automatically when they are closed so that the only way to enter from the outside is with a key, the source said. Police might have assumed the door was locked, but the latest evidence suggests it may have been open the whole time, possibly due to a malfunction, the source said.

The surveillance footage indicates gunman Salvador Ramos, 18, was able to open the door to classroom 111 and enter with an assault-style rifle, the source said.

Another door led to classroom 112.

On HoustonChronicle.com: Remember the lives lost in Uvalde school massacre

Ramos entered Robb Elementary at 11:33 a.m. that day through an exterior door that a teacher had pulled shut but that didn’t lock automatically as it was supposed to, indicating another malfunction in door locks at the school.

Police finally opened the door to classroom 111 and killed Ramos at 12:50 p.m. Whether the door was unlocked all along remains under investigation.

Regardless, officers had access the entire time to a “halligan” — a crowbar-like tool that could have opened the door to the classrooms even if it was locked, the source said.

On HoustonChronicle.com: At a cemetery in Uvalde, an everlasting grief

Two minutes after Ramos entered the building, three Uvalde police officers chased him inside. Footage shows that Ramos fired rounds inside classrooms 111 and 112, briefly exited into the hallway and then re-entered through the door, the source said.

Ramos then shot at the officers through the closed door, grazing two of them with shrapnel. The officers retreated to wait for backup and heavy tactical equipment rather than force their way into the classrooms.

Pedro “Pete” Arredondo, the Uvalde school district police chief and the on-scene incident commander, has said he spent more than an hour in the hallway of the school. He told the Texas Tribune that he called for tactical gear, a sniper and keys to get inside. He said he held officers back from the door to the classrooms for 40 minutes to avoid gunfire.

When a custodian brought a large key ring, Arredondo said he tried dozens of the keys but none worked.

But Arredondo was not trying those keys in the door to classrooms 111 and 112, where Ramos was holed up, according to the law enforcement source. Rather, he was trying to locate a master key by using the various keys on doors to other classrooms nearby, the source and the Texas Tribune article said.

While Arredondo waited for a tactical team to arrive, children and teachers inside the classrooms called 911 at least seven times with desperate pleas for help. One of the two teachers who died, Eva Mireles, called her husband by cellphone after she was wounded and lay dying.

The massacre occurred two days before the start of summer break, on the same day as a just-completed awards ceremony for the 3rd and 4th-graders at Robb Elementary.

Days after the massacre, Steven McCraw, director of the Texas Department of Public Safety, said at a news conference that “each door can lock from the inside” and that when Ramos went in, “he locked the door.” That information was preliminary, the source said, and further investigation by the Texas Rangers has yielded new revelations about the door.

As the investigation has unfolded, law enforcement has changed the story of the massacre several times, adding to public confusion over how police responded to the mass shooting.

Days after the shooting, DPS said the exterior door that Ramos entered had been left propped open by a teacher. It wasn’t. She had closed it. And the agency also corrected early misinformation that school police shot at Ramos before he entered the school. No school police officers confronted him outside the school.

DPS and Uvalde city officials have refused to provide further details, citing an ongoing criminal investigation into the massacre by Uvalde District Attorney Christina Mitchell Busbee.

The Texas Rangers, with assistance from the FBI, are investigating the police response. Separately, the Justice Department is conducting a “critical incident review” of the police response.

U.S. Rep. Joaquin Castro, D-San Antonio, said he was upset by the new details.

“As more of the story comes out, I’m shocked like the rest of the country at the incompetence and dereliction of duty by multiple law enforcement agencies who failed to save those kids,” Castro said. “I’m also increasingly disturbed by what looks like an attempt to cover up the truth by state officials and the local police department who have refused to comply with requests to release information to the public.”

State Rep. Roland Gutierrez, D-San Antonio, whose district encompasses Uvalde, said he was unaware of the revelations about the door. If the door was unlocked the entire time — or if police could have forced their way in regardless — then people likely died unnecessarily, he said.

“If that’s true, we probably could have saved three or four extra children,” Gutierrez said. “The teacher possibly could have been saved. We know two kids had gunshot wounds that they bled out from. We know that one teacher was alive when they pulled her out and she died on the way to the hospital.”

Any law enforcement agency whose officers waited in the hallway for more than an hour “committed negligence,” he said, if the door could have easily been breached the entire time.

Gutierrez added that investigators should immediately clarify exactly how police responded — or failed to respond — to the massacre.

“What were the failures?” Gutierrez continued. “Were they communication failures? Were they human error failures? Were they system failures? Or was it simply something as simple as not turning a doorknob? We need to know that. And the fact that they are hiding all of this information from the public and community in Uvalde is just a tragedy.”

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

-Blackadder- posted:

Speaking of Fascists...

And then they came for guy-who-lost-an-eye-fighting-for-his-country to remind him that Nazis eventually come for everyone.
https://twitter.com/Mediaite/status/1538240381933977603

Tucker Carlson's the one that gave him that nickname in case anyone was wondering where they got that from. Lot of leopards eating faces today.

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Rappaport posted:

These are a thing already all over the country. Check out common.com

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003

Jealous Cow posted:

These are a thing already all over the country. Check out common.com

those all have windows though?

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Herstory Begins Now posted:

those all have windows though?

I would imagine, yes.

Blind Pineapple
Oct 27, 2010

For The Perfect Fruit 'n' Kaman

1 part gin
1 part pomegranate syrup
Fill with pineapple juice
Serve over crushed ice

College Slice
Is there a thread about the crypto bubble? Haven't seen much about it here.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Blind Pineapple posted:

Is there a thread about the crypto bubble? Haven't seen much about it here.

Most people follow the financial apocalypse thread in cspam.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
There are also threads in GBS and YOSPOS if you don’t want to enter the doom zone