Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

howzagoin everybody Bryan Alvarez and That DICK! here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

[crumpling notes] yeah...... ummmm.,.....

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Time to send for the man

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Does anyone have an informed take on what this means? I’m seeing a lot of hand waving from Reddit that these are all ambulance chasers, but like if 5 law firms are chasing an ambulance, surely there’s something worth chasing?

It's not good news given that one of the complaints is using company money to increase the salary of the woman being harrased. Shareholders has a legit complaint and while this is firms piling on they do have a legit case and if more gets out it could be even worse

I expect they'll put up a fight at first and than settle quietly just there isn't a public trial

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

NienNunb posted:

Time to send for the man

does he really look like that lmao

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

NienNunb posted:

Time to send for the man

ol andy warhol lookin rear end

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

NienNunb posted:

Time to send for the man

I used to work a few blocks away from the K&L Gates building in Pittsburgh and once saw Jerry McDevitt eating at Primanti Bros for lunch. If you're unaware, that's a Pittsburgh staple food where they put coleslaw and french fries on the sandwich.

So imagine this dude chowing down on a big ol' sloppy sandwich.

Hell, he might have spoken with Vince McMahon right before or after this.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
One time I saw Jonah Hill leaving a Wendy's but it turns out it wasn't him.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

NienNunb posted:

Time to send for the man

Ric Flair is unrecognizable.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Has Pritchard done literally anything good in his 75 years in wrestling? I am having a hard time thinking of a single thing.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Neodoomium posted:

Has Pritchard done literally anything good in his 75 years in wrestling? I am having a hard time thinking of a single thing.

Brother Love

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Jim Cornette impression was funny the first once or twice at least

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBtggBREsyk

This is how you know Vince is in trouble this time.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

Ganso Bomb posted:

Brother Love

Brother Love is one of the few WWF gimmicks from that time that has total go away heat with me. I get the joke but it's still poo poo.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.

NienNunb posted:

Time to send for the man

Undisputed champion Jimmy Savile

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Lmao and great new thread title

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
There have been class action investor lawsuits against wwe before. it didn't matter.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

Ric Flair is unrecognizable.

bartok
May 10, 2006

Neodoomium posted:

I like that time Ultimate Warrior destroyed the Brother Love talkshow set and then beat the poo poo out of him.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

RealityWarCriminal posted:

There have been class action investor lawsuits against wwe before. it didn't matter.

have there been five at the same time

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Jackie D posted:

have there been five at the same time

The numbers don’t lie, and they spell disaster for you!

at the Stamford-Norwalk Superior Court of Connecticut!

Raskolnikov38 fucked around with this message at 19:43 on Jun 21, 2022

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

The nature of the cases can also cause more damage to Vince since he caused all of this. So it could be way worse for him than when they had to settle the Saudi suit

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Neodoomium posted:

I find Vince's attachment to Pritchard baffling. He hasn't really done anything. I'm sure he's a great asskisser, but Vince is surrounded by great asskissers. Same with Johnny Ace to a lesser extent. Just a lovely nothing wrestler from decades ago. How do they, especially Pritchard, hang on when so many other randos fall away?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Neodoomium posted:

survived, thrived despite impossible odds, being an enormous dumbass, having no good ideas, not being entertaining in an entertainment-based industry, and being physically, emotionally, psychologically repulsive

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

no but you see Johnny Ace was great in All Japan *checks notes* 36 years ago so he's clearly great for wrestling now

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

That DICK! posted:

survived, thrived despite impossible odds, being an enormous dumbass, having no good ideas, not being entertaining in an entertainment-based industry, and being physically, emotionally, psychologically repulsive

Thank you for the daily inspiration.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

That DICK! posted:

huh… reminds me of a few people here

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

the return of the likes of double J, pritchard et al tells me one thing, and that's that vince mcmahon died years ago and they built a vince mcmahon robot so the stock wouldnt drop, but now the drat things gone haywire, its glitchin out hard, its firing its daughter, its rehiring her and making her ceo, its resigning, its coming out on smackdown and monday night raw and sending coded spacey threats to no one in particular, its hiring bastion booger whos been dead for 12 years, and hes head of talent development. thats it, booger's out, booger is fired! DESTROY DESTROY booger has been brought back for an undisclosed backstage role.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

RealityWarCriminal posted:

They didn't result in sea changes but the company had to pay out millions for the last big one.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Quantum of Phallus posted:

huh… reminds me of a few people here

i have not nor have i ever thrived

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Hedgehog Pie posted:

Brother Love is one of the few WWF gimmicks from that time that has total go away heat with me. I get the joke but it's still poo poo.

I've only seen bits and pieces again as an adult, but as a kid he was the perfect idiot heel because he was the one who would always end up getting his rear end kicked if a wrestler or manager wasn't going to get their asses kicked by an angry babyface. I'm sure if I watched the shows back now he'd really grate on me.

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Did a goon/troll make this video or did they just randomly show a picture of Stephanie when they were talking about Vince paying off a former employee with whom he had an inappropriate relationship?

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/1539295306633711617

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

:goodshit:

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
What if EMF gets $1,000 from these lawsuits and buys this subforum from Jeffery YPOS?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Then we’ll all be sorry