Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Now listen up here’s the story

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

Similarly, a few years back a German sweets company had a promotion where you could win money if you ended up finding a cookie with a blue waffle in a package:

It's too weird of a coincidence, I'm almost certain some weirdo somewhere was having a laugh when they suggested this particular combination.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

Read After Burning posted:

I'm here to spoil the fun! It's an infamous shock image, a picture of a woman's cooch and she has...some kind of condition, possibly an STD, that is giving her genitals a heavy blue tinge.

Fun fact: there's also a penis version, called SpecialFriedRice.

Bless you, friend.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Perestroika posted:

Similarly, a few years back a German sweets company had a promotion where you could win money if you ended up finding a cookie with a blue waffle in a package:

It's too weird of a coincidence, I'm almost certain some weirdo somewhere was having a laugh when they suggested this particular combination.

Super gross indeed

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

Perestroika posted:

NICHT essen!!!

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Perestroika posted:

(NICHT essen!)

e: goddamnit

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

That just means the waffles arent eligible for Spiel des Jahres.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Will there be a BEARcoin bear paw?
Or an OTTERcoin otter pop?
Seems like the sort of thing that would compliment the TWINKcoin Twinkies.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Ambassadorofsodomy posted:

Will there be a BEARcoin bear paw?
Or an OTTERcoin otter pop?
Seems like the sort of thing that would compliment the TWINKcoin Twinkies.

Isn't it already a bear market? If not, its a bull market, so while it's not my thing, I won't yuck people's yums if they're into that

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

once i heard somebody say "an otter is like a bear, but smaller" and i thought well, that's... kind of true, but not how i would describe the animal

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Whereas a bear generates his power through sheer mass alone, the otter generates his power through extraordinary quickness, cunning, and skill.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
also otters have a cool rock and a pocket strictly for keeping the cool rock in

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I wonder how many people actually did accidentally eat Super Dickmann's blue waffle

White Rock
Jul 14, 2007
Creativity flows in the bored and the angry!

Phlegmish posted:

I wonder how many people actually did accidentally eat Super Dickmann's blue waffle

This sounds like code speak for something but I'm not sure what.

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"
More of a "PYF Bad Magazine Photo", but why the gently caress does Brad Pitt look embalmed?

https://twitter.com/FilmUpdates/status/1539583366277648386

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Brad Pitt has been dead since 2009.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Interview with a vampire sequel baby

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

More of a "PYF Bad Magazine Photo", but why the gently caress does Brad Pitt look embalmed?

Lets make Brad Pitt look like he had extensive plastic surgery.

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"
https://twitter.com/MediumSizeMeech/status/1539585058813747200

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

GQ does some weird rear end photo shoots. The Robert Pattinson from earlier this year was just confusing, even for an actor.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Mierenneuker posted:

GQ does some weird rear end photo shoots. The Robert Pattinson from earlier this year was just confusing, even for an actor.

boy you weren't kidding

https://www.gq.com/story/robert-pattinson-march-cover-profile

if you just look at the pictures you can pretend the article is an origin story for jared leto's joker

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

My screen when the power goes out and my monitor turns off

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

He looks like he's playing the Normal Guy in one of those late 60s drug films where some middle-aged Normal Guy somehow takes The Drugs by accident and ends up having a tie-dyed trip with a bunch of Made-for-TV Hippies (who include at least one recent Playboy Playmate of the Month) until his family or his boss or his war buddy cop friend or his pastor save him from himself.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Mierenneuker posted:

That's just Robert Pattinson.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Pitt looks like an older Homelander

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

THE JOLLY CANDY-LIKE BUTTON
very cool ray liotta tribute

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

Ophelia is that you

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013

Captain Hygiene posted:

First the futa bike, now twinkcoins.....what's next, [fill in your own loaded internet slang term here, as I just realized I don't have any more in mind]??

the new Ford F-177013.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

https://twitter.com/Attractions/status/1542221348449181697
Disney Wish is their new cruise ship.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

That's how 58 year olds used to look.

Ham Equity
Apr 16, 2013

The first thing we do, let's kill all the cars.
Grimey Drawer

Given that they don't tell you what's in it, I'm guessing that cocktail is just a reference.

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

I just watched the video, and that has to be some of the laziest theming I’ve ever seen out of Disney.

I’ve been to Star Wars Land or whatever at Disneyland, and while there’s be stuff like fire-code EXIT signs and Verisign card readers, everything else was themed. This just looks like they put some crappy memorabilia in some tubes and plastered a giant vinyl decal behind the bar.

If I’m going to pay Disney prices, I expect something better than “that weird guy you know’s rec room.”

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

The amazing thing about this is how cheap and low-effort it looks. The standard "Irish Pub" on a cruise ship looks like it's had more effort put into it than that.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
The porg souvenir glass looks like poo poo.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Platystemon posted:

The porg souvenir glass looks like poo poo.

My son is also named Porg

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Found on a water purification listing.

:thunk:

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

They mean protozoan cysts, but yeah that's weird phrasing. You'd think they'd just say protozoa since the average person isn't too familiar with the protozoan lifecycle. I'd assume anything that can kill a protozoa in the cyst stage will also kill it in the active stage. I guess maybe they want to be explicit that it'll kill things in the cyst stage.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protozoa#Life_cycle

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Platystemon posted:

Found on a water purification listing.

:thunk:

Why is this a failure of marketing? Things like Brita filters generally aren't effective against these things.

That, is depending on what the item was.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

It is using the international symbol for no, so it is somewhat confusing as to whether it is in fact effective against the items listed thereon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Beachcomber posted:

Why is this a failure of marketing? Things like Brita filters generally aren't effective against these things.

That, is depending on what the item was.

It’s chlorine dioxide based. It’s supposed to be effective against those things.

They’re just bad at communicating it.