Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PriorMarcus
Oct 17, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT BEING ALLERGIC TO POSITIVITY

Nodosaur posted:

Hammond Collection T-Rex is showing up in places.

The entire line isn't officially available in the UK which is very frustrating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

What is the best Bi-Beast figure currently available?

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Gripweed posted:

Best I can tell: There's literally one: a 2008 video game tie-in figure with "windmill arms" action that runs like $25 loose on Ebay.

So I guess that's the best one currently available.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Endless Mike posted:

Best I can tell: There's literally one: a 2008 video game tie-in figure with "windmill arms" action that runs like $25 loose on Ebay.

So I guess that's the best one currently available.

Goddamnit it sucks.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

Gripweed posted:

There was a unproduced prototype done that was never officially released. You used to see bootlegs of it quite a bit coming out of China as I assume they had access to the plates but I haven't seen one in a long time.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I think the supreme court is likely to ban him soon.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

Aphrodite posted:

I think the supreme court is likely to ban him soon.

I tried for a bi character I had a figure of, but none of them were "beast" enough for the joke. I like yours.

Anyway, just because I am selling a ton of ML figures, that doesn't mean I am not buying more. Just being more selective.

I found Ragnarok yesterday and he rules. I love the classic body mold and this is a great use of it. Now I just need a Goliath figure for it to murder.

Oh shoot, I just had an idea. Would people buy a giant Haslab Giant Man? Classic comic style?

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
I dont thinkbthey bought it when it was $30

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

I guess I just need to pray for a Hulk-based ML wave with a Bi-Beast BaF

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

I dont thinkbthey bought it when it was $30

Well to be fair that was before the movies really took off and Legends became what it is now. I don’t believe there was an Ant-Man movie yet even.

Honestly at this point I think they could do just about anything as a Haslab for Legends and it would sell. Though I’d probably be happier with an oversized figure for Giant-Man like the ones made before. A 4 foot one just seems too big.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
Yeah, maybe the size of Surtur would be best for the character. I'd rather they keep doing Haslabs for the older BAFs and give us a Fin Fang Foom.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

PriorMarcus posted:

The entire line isn't officially available in the UK which is very frustrating.

I guess I know what I need to bring back to the UK next time I’m over

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

Yeah, maybe the size of Surtur would be best for the character. I'd rather they keep doing Haslabs for the older BAFs and give us a Fin Fang Foom.

But would one of the bonus stretch goals be that his little swim trunks are removable? :thunk:

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
Not removable but doubles as a carrying case.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
If anyone was interested, the Hot Toys Zombie Iron Man from Far From Home released overseas today. The drat thing is over 400 bux at sideshow.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Joe Fisto posted:

Here's an update:

New little plastic dudes for sale

DM with offers if you want something!

Sold:
Proxima Midnight
Infamous Doom
Scarlet Witch
Yellow Daredevil
Black Silver Surfer
Citizen V
Enchantress
Light green Hulk

Joe Fisto fucked around with this message at 19:49 on Jun 28, 2022

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

PM sent!

Bulgaroctonus
Dec 31, 2008

PM also sent!

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late
Every toy of the Thing should have a button that makes it say what time it is.

Bulgaroctonus
Dec 31, 2008

Shiroc posted:

Every toy of the Thing should have a button that makes it say what time it is.

“It’s eleven o’clock! Do you know where your children are?”

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late

Bulgaroctonus posted:

“It’s eleven o’clock! Do you know where your children are?”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzxC3S1FEHQ&t=9s

My Halo 2 Spartan came with a lot more accessories than I thought it would

Bulgaroctonus
Dec 31, 2008

Shiroc posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzxC3S1FEHQ&t=9s

My Halo 2 Spartan came with a lot more accessories than I thought it would

Dunno how to post yootoobs but I think every figure needs an old school Venom voice box.
“Die Spider-Man!”
“I want to eat your brain!”
“Fwooschlurp!!”

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

I had the Wolverine. He was still in the tan costume.

"I got claws and I can use 'em!"

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.
We need Doom Patrol figures from the TV show.

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

CPL593H posted:

We need Doom Patrol figures from the TV show.

A Robotman at the very least!

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

Nerd Of Prey posted:

A Robotman at the very least!

Bonus if it can say "What the gently caress!?".

Agrias120
Jun 27, 2002

I will burn my dread.

The next wave of Simpsons Ultimates is up for preorder on BBTS. And it includes Kang and Kodos—gently caress yes. I’ve been wanting figures of them for so long. They’re my favorite characters from the Simpsons!

Splint Chesthair
Dec 27, 2004

Agrias120 posted:

The next wave of Simpsons Ultimates is up for preorder on BBTS. And it includes Kang and Kodos—gently caress yes. I’ve been wanting figures of them for so long. They’re my favorite characters from the Simpsons!

They look great, too bad the price point puts them outside my reach.

I did pick up the McBain ReAction figure, though. It looks amazing and I’m kind of worried they’ll start a main Simpsons line of 5POA figures because I don’t know if I’ll be able to resist them.

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~
Yeah, Kang and Kodos at 7" works, they're supposed to be huge.

I wish this line scaled with 6" stuff. Also, those prices, yeesh. I'm used to buying fancy import figures, but with none of these even being released, it makes it hard to swallow the prices they're charging. I'll wait until they're actually out and maybe have any of the main family in their normal looks before trying them out.

Splint Chesthair
Dec 27, 2004

I think their picks for Simpsons Ultimates communicate that they don’t intend to make every major character at that scale.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
As a note, they're not 7 inches- Burns is.

Judging by Burns, they're probably about 10 or 11 inches to the tippy top of their domes. They're pretty massive.

I'm not a big Simpsons guy so this is a line I can largely ignore, but the price point is sharp. Of course I say that, my interest in Super7 stuff lives on the higher end side of the scale. Kaiju toys why must you hurt me so

Agrias120
Jun 27, 2002

I will burn my dread.

Yeah I don’t disagree—the prices hurt, especially for a line that hasn’t proven itself yet.

But I’ve waited for good K&K figures for so long after missing the WoS ones. I gotta throw good sense out the window here and snag them.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
I’m very tempted by Kang and Kodos but I’m already all-in on two waves of Godzilla Ultimates plus the entire 2001 set.

I’ll probably cave if they ever do Milhouse or Fat Tony.

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late
Ralph's hair looks really weird in 3D.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
The 2001 figures should be on the water soonish

They're currently in production so we should see something from them soon

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Shiroc posted:

Ralph's hair looks really weird in 3D.

Yeah I thought so too

So BBTS fulfilled my Croc Master and Fiona preorder... after I just had my pile of loot prepped for shipping. I've paid for both shipments but they're still in open status so I'm hoping my email reached them in time, wouldn't mind being refunded my one shipping fee.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Looks to be in good scale.

https://twitter.com/super7store/status/1541828908403884032

Still praying they do Spinal Tap but I imagine that's in rights hell.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

Vintersorg posted:

Looks to be in good scale.

https://twitter.com/super7store/status/1541828908403884032

Still praying they do Spinal Tap but I imagine that's in rights hell.

Sideshow made Spinal Tap figures in the early 2000s back when their price point was around 30 bucks. They're pretty cool.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

New TMNT stuff up for preorder

https://twitter.com/preterniadotcom/status/1541910991679750146?s=20&t=si-8uutGGICQbkffp6zB9g

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

That's the worst Ultron I've ever seen