Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
On my last JR update he was home, now it looks like the following day he was brought back to the hospital. He was COVID positive, so they discharged him knowing he was infected. Probably not all that surprising given the state of the healthcare system in America.

quote:

To: 05 Mustang GT Rocks; <1/1,000,000th%; 1217Chic; 1Old Pro; 2111USMC; 21twelve; 2nd amendment mama; ..

UPDATE!

On Saturday, dad started having trouble breathing, and asked us to call 911. The EMTs recommended that they transport him back to the VA. They have him in the Covid section, but don't know yet if his shortness of breath is Covid related. I haven't heard from any doctors yet, but I'm about to drive over to the VA shortly. I had dad on the phone for roughly 6 hours last night, about half that time he was sleeping. While awake though, he was very clear-minded - even helped me with some Free Republic operations questions. I'll keep you all posted as news comes in. Thank you all for your prayers.

583 posted on 6/27/2022, 2:47:07 PM by Chris Robinson (Oh, the comfort under a warm blanket of logic and reason.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 582 | View Replies]

Freepers are now planning out JR's covid treatment plan on the forum, as well as formulating conspiracies around how he got covid.

quote:

To: Chris Robinson
Do not let them give him Remdesivir.
Synthetic reptile venom. Deadly.

Use Zelenko Protocol.

NAC.

- - - - - - - - - - -

See: https://totalityofevidence.com/dr-bryan-ardis/

Then from April 11, 2022 Dr Ardis releases huge allegations, that the COVID-19 virus, vaccines spike protein code and remdesivir all have properties of snake venom based on his research. The symptoms of snake venom poisoning match the symptoms from COVID-19 as well as vaccine injury! Warning: do not jump to conclusions”
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

733 posted on 6/28/2022, 1:27:50 AM by Norski (Revelation 22:20)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 713 | View Replies]

quote:

If the hospital is not using Ivermectin, they are putting politics ahead of medicine. Ivermectin is the Covid cure.

IVM works fast, and it works at all phases of Covid. Get some even if it appears the Covid is subsiding because Covid can come in waves. Everyone should have some IVM ready.

There are telehealth doctors who are very familiar with IVM and will provide a prescription. See doctor list here:
https://covid19criticalcare.com/ivermectin-in-covid-19/covid-19-care-providers/

The world’s top Covid experts at FLCCC have plenty of evidence and instructions on their website here: https://www.flccc.net

739 posted on 6/28/2022, 3:15:02 AM by UnwashedPeasant (The pandemic we suffer from is not COVID. It is Marxist Democrat Leftism.)

quote:

Get him on Ivermectin.

Follow the Front Line Health Care Alliance protocols:

https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/FLCCC-Alliance-MATHplus-Protocol-ENGLISH.pdf

743 posted on 6/28/2022, 3:30:41 AM by Candor7 (ObamaFascism:https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2009/05/barack_obama_the_quintessentia_1.html)

quote:

If he can breath on his own get him out of those disease ridden hospitals and into rehab.

I lost my best friend to ignorance of doctors, nurses and staff. They killed him. Long story short he was made to sign papers while in ICU without his daughter there. She could not get him out of there and he deteriorated. I sat with him his last two nights.

I pray for you and Jim make the hard decision correctly. God Bless

748 posted on 6/28/2022, 4:04:42 AM by eartick (Stupidity is expecting the government that broke itself to go out and fix itself. Texan for TEXIT)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 716 | View Replies]

quote:

To: eartick
They tried to kill my mom in the hospital, too. She is 98 and went to the hospital for diverticulitis. They SAID she tested positive for Covid, which is doubtful. But just to be sure they put a very ill (Covid) woman in her room with her.

They gave her Remdesivir without telling anyone. Kept telling us she’d be in there for weeks. Every day she got weaker and more demoralized even though when she went in her spirits were high.

It seemed they count on the elderly being forgotten and disposable, so having a Covid death would not be a problem. And they get their extra $$$$ for a Covid death.

We harassed the living hell out of them to release her. Sis telling them that her career had been in medical malpractice insurance, and her husband’s in Johns Hopkins administration didn’t hurt.

Finally, they were glad to let her go. She’s very healthy now, and was the star at our family reunion last week. If she had been in the hospital much longer we’re certain they would have ended her.

755 posted on 6/28/2022, 4:34:43 AM by MayflowerMadam (Joe Biden has been protected by assault weapons his entire adult life. )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 748 | View Replies]

quote:

First of all, my heart goes out to Jim wishing him the very best and a quick recovery. Since you indicated that Jim was admitted to a VA hospital I keep wondering if at the same time he also received a shot against the Covid virus, possible also a booster. From what I heard and been told is that one of the hospitals requirements is to be vaccinated, either for better or worse. As for myself I stayed away from this vaccine.

I just happen to be one who believes that amongst other things this vaccine can affect your immune system along with a variety of other things affecting your overall health. I know I am not he only one as many others have felt these effects and came to the same conclusion, as well as many experiencing an undesirable outcome. The conclusion being, if poor Jim did get a Covid shot, if this is what may prolong and compound his problems?

783 posted on 6/28/2022, 8:36:00 AM by saintgermaine (Saintgermain the time traveler)
They are going to loving lose their minds if he dies, but really it isn't looking good for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Freep: they are putting politics ahead of medicine

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
Holy poo poo they are really going to kill this guy with horse paste and/or fish tank cleaner aren't they

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
If covid makes JR drown in his own lung juices, gurgling pitifully about horse paste I might, in fact, have to hand it to the disease.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

I was wondering how they'd rationalize COVID being a hoax and it also killing the owner of their lovely website.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
That dude is gonna be dead or in hospice in like 2 days

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Xiahou Dun posted:

I was wondering how they'd rationalize COVID being a hoax and it also killing the owner of their lovely website.

It was a targeted strike against their Freedumb and in no way evidence that there's a larger problem.

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Now I am become Borb,
the Destroyer of Seeb
In other news, a 101 Nazi camp guard just got convicted in Germany.

Let's see what's going on at Fox!

Headline - "Former Nazi guard, 101, gets 5 years in jail on more than 3,500 counts of accessory to murder"

https://www.foxnews.com/us/former-nazi-guard-101-5-years-jail-3500-counts-accessory-murder

Comments taken from the top, meaning most popular or most recent. I'm not digging for these.

---------

UR2
1 hour ago

So, the guard was guilty by association. Shouldn't biden be in jail for all the deaths at our Southern borders.

Likes - 227

Dislikes - 5

----------

magicalmangina
58 minutes ago

Am I the only one that thinks it odd that the German government that forced him to do that job is now the same German government that wants to send him to jail for doing the job *they* forced him to do?

Likes - 67

Dislikes - 12

-----------

emw1976
1 hour ago

More than likely he was conscripted and was following orders as a low level enlisted soldier. Not sure this is truly justice.

Likes - 79

Dislikes - 15

----------

reason101t
49 minutes ago

Innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. I submit that there’s no way to prove his guilt beyond a reasonable doubt 77 years after the event in question.

Likes - 33

Dislikes - 6

----------

(We got A TON of sudden comments while I was copy/pasting this bullshit. Here are a few!)

----------

inaski452
5 minutes ago

give it a rest already jew. give it a rest

-----------

hillaryluvshuma
7 minutes ago

Hopefully this will someday happen to those unlawfully imprisoning the Jan 6 protestors.

-----------

wjs167
8 minutes ago

witch hunt needs to stop, leave the man alone, he had no choice,

-----------

SamHouston681
4 minutes ago

At 101, this is nothing more than a gross waste of time and money. But I guess that all the Jews will feel a lot safer now knowing that he’s behind bars.

-----------

Foxxxy
4 minutes ago

Ivanka married a Jew, Jared Kushner, and turned against her father. Ivanka testified against her father in the Jan 6th Kangaroo court hearings.

----------

urbeyondgaslitimright
7 minutes ago

Without a DNA test showing absolute proof this is absolutely ridiculous and basically criminal.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Captain Log posted:

In other news, a 101 Nazi camp guard just got convicted in Germany.

Let's see what's going on at Fox!

Headline - "Former Nazi guard, 101, gets 5 years in jail on more than 3,500 counts of accessory to murder"

https://www.foxnews.com/us/former-nazi-guard-101-5-years-jail-3500-counts-accessory-murder

Comments taken from the top, meaning most popular or most recent. I'm not digging for these.

---------

Without a DNA test showing absolute proof this is absolutely ridiculous and basically criminal.

A DNA test of what. Of what DNA. What the gently caress would they test? His DNA? Against what? Or the people at the camp's DNA. I don't even know what this comment is saying.

I genuinely wonder if they know what a DNA test is.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Going by the rest of the responses, they probably need to know his Jewish blood quantum.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

They were giving my grandma the death drug remdesivir for weeks as she lay sick with covid and refused to release her, when they finally did she was doing just fine despite it all, must have been our good luck to get her out in time.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

quote:

emw1976
1 hour ago

More than likely he was conscripted and was following orders as a low level enlisted soldier. Not sure this is truly justice.

Likes - 79

Dislikes - 15

Prolly doesn't need to be said but everyone even near the positions of nazi power was a volunteer. Conscripts got thrown into poo poo jobs like "front line infantry." You couldn't get into a cool nazi posting like SS camp guard without volunteering.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

kik2dagroin posted:

On my last JR update he was home, now it looks like the following day he was brought back to the hospital. He was COVID positive, so they discharged him knowing he was infected. Probably not all that surprising given the state of the healthcare system in America.

Freepers are now planning out JR's covid treatment plan on the forum, as well as formulating conspiracies around how he got covid.

They are going to loving lose their minds if he dies, but really it isn't looking good for him.

TIME FOR THE URN

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Did they ever say if JimRob got the 5G vaxx?

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Prolly doesn't need to be said but everyone even near the positions of nazi power was a volunteer. Conscripts got thrown into poo poo jobs like "front line infantry." You couldn't get into a cool nazi posting like SS camp guard without volunteering.

Like, every one of those responses that involved facts were inaccurate so I wouldn’t stress too much about fixing the record.

My personal favorite is the one that doesn’t understand that the current government of Germany is in fact not the same government that was in power in wwii.

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

Murgos posted:

Like, every one of those responses that involved facts were inaccurate so I wouldn’t stress too much about fixing the record.

My personal favorite is the one that doesn’t understand that the current government of Germany is in fact not the same government that was in power in wwii.

I was dying at that. It’s weird enough that a Franco Spain lasted so long but the allies just saying sure and nazi germany existing in 2022 I mean

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
It wasn't worth the human cost, but I'm thankful to the continued existence of Francoist Spain because it gave us the good fortune of seeing a fascist's limo achieve low orbit

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

It wasn't worth the human cost, but I'm thankful to the continued existence of Francoist Spain because it gave us the good fortune of seeing a fascist's limo achieve low orbit

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_Luis_Carrero_Blanco

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

A relaxing walk in the woods
Grimey Drawer

The first sentence in the wikipedia article about Carrero is just perfect.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

If you ever forget it you can just google "basque space program" and it gives you the desired result.

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Additionally, even when people were assigned to these posts unintentionally (to whichever degree), staying there was a usually voluntary. There are records of soldiers in the front-line death squads just plain requesting reassignment to a regular unit through the official channels and getting it approved no problem. The Nazis were aware that forcing unwilling people into these positions could lead to mutinies, so they preferably used those that were motivated.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
There was the training program at Dachau where young SS recruits were brutalized and peer pressured into becoming sadistic sociopaths who didn't view prisoners as human, but that requires a certain number of willing nazis to bootstrap it, and I doubt any of those Fox commenters would otherwise use gang culture as an excuse for willing individual actions.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Murgos posted:

It wasn't the same Nazi government immediately after the war idiot, it's the same Nazi government now because very extremely currently German Chancellor Merkel is Hitler's daughter and she's implementing his genocidal policies like bringing in immigrants to replace the Aryan race

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

VitalSigns posted:

It wasn't the same Nazi government immediately after the war idiot, it's the same Nazi government now because very extremely currently German Chancellor Merkel is Hitler's daughter and she's implementing his genocidal policies like bringing in immigrants to replace the Aryan race

You just made me realize that there is precisely 0% chance that they know she retired.

They're probably only dimly aware that Germany has elections at all.

I know I knew this, but sometimes you don't think through the implications of all their stupid to their "logical" conclusions.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

VitalSigns posted:

I always wondered why Chancellor Merkel gave all her public addresses in front of giant nazi flag and had all her paint suits made by Hugo Boss, but I just assumed it was a coincident!!!

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Now I am become Borb,
the Destroyer of Seeb
With the latest January Sixth Committee hearing being such big headline new, I decided to check in on Fox to take a snapshot of their headlines.

Here is the front page on mobile -

LOS ANGELES!!! IT'S SCARY AND LIBERAL!!! LOOK AT IT!!!

There was some picture and headline about Joe Biden being unpopular in polls, followed by this gem. It makes them so angry to not be able to just call AOC an "uppity college feminist book learnin' bitch" in their headlines. -

But even better, there was an article about Travis Barker falling ill below it. Not sure why that's front page news. But you'll always see some ghoulish poo poo in the comments of those articles.

Their posters think there is nothing more hysterical than commenting about what they ate for dinner, if they think the article is stupid. Or they talk about their schedule. Nothing shows how much you DO NOT CARE by clicking on an article, logging in, and commenting about how much you DO NOT CARE!!! Because conservative comedy is so funny.

Hoo boy, it can take a turn pretty quick, though.

But unrelated, I saw this post and it broke my brain. Not because it is racist, or gross, or anything like that. The brain breaking is because of how it's written.

I'm talking about the statement from ringwraith62.

Why is "Cilantro Sauce" in parentheses? Is it that weird thing where antisemites say they're suspicious something is Jewish? Which in this case would be the cilantro sauce? Or is the actual name of the sauce a secret? Then again, what the gently caress is a cilantro sauce? Why is it in bracketed in parentheses?!

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
One of my coworkers thought Jacques Chirac (famously three years dead) was still president of France as of last week and wowza. I get that Sarko and Hollande were boring but I thought Macron had, if nothing else, gotten famous for ineffectual phone calls to Putin.

Captain Log posted:

With the latest January Sixth Committee hearing being such big headline new, I decided to check in on Fox to take a snapshot of their headlines.

Here is the front page on mobile -

LOS ANGELES!!! IT'S SCARY AND LIBERAL!!! LOOK AT IT!!!

drat, never thought I'd have to hand it to rich californians but

Edgar Allen Ho fucked around with this message at 15:37 on Jun 29, 2022

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
It's the (((three brackets))) that denote a person or thing is Jewish according to internet nazis, a single set would be too open to confusion, like you could think that Edgar Allen Ho was blaming Jews for the death of Chirac there, if you were extremely smoothbrained, which internet nazis are.

I think it's just boomer typography (on the internet) on display in that comment.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
I actually had to google if cilantro sauce was slang for something but I think this fox commentator just had some good birria.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Now I am become Borb,
the Destroyer of Seeb
I still don't understand why their brain made them type that way.

Excuse me, I don't understand why (their brain) made them type that way.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

*horn playing 'Dixie'*

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

I can't believe I'd ever be jealous of a Fox News commenter, but I've had authentic birria before and here we are.

Captain Log posted:

Why is "Cilantro Sauce" in parentheses? Is it that weird thing where antisemites say they're suspicious something is Jewish? Which in this case would be the cilantro sauce? Or is the actual name of the sauce a secret? Then again, what the gently caress is a cilantro sauce? Why is it in bracketed in parentheses?!
I bet you could fairly easily get freepers/related to believe that "cilantro sauce" is walnut sauce but from Mexican children.

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

*horn playing 'Dixie'*
I mean, that's an impressive photo on timing alone, and some of the little details in the case made me chuckle. They spent five months digging the tunnel (dedication!), told the landlord they were sculpting students, and the assassins themselves passed themselves off as electricians. Also this is definitely a rare case where you do have to give it to 'em, as Blanco sounds like he was a monster right up until the moment his life was ogre.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Captain Log posted:

I still don't understand why their brain made them type that way.

Excuse me, I don't understand why (their brain) made them type that way.

It's best not to think about such things.

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

Zero_Grade posted:

I can't believe I'd ever be jealous of a Fox News commenter, but I've had authentic birria before and here we are.

I bet you could fairly easily get freepers/related to believe that "cilantro sauce" is walnut sauce but from Mexican children.

I mean, that's an impressive photo on timing alone, and some of the little details in the case made me chuckle. They spent five months digging the tunnel (dedication!), told the landlord they were sculpting students, and the assassins themselves passed themselves off as electricians. Also this is definitely a rare case where you do have to give it to 'em, as Blanco sounds like he was a monster right up until the moment his life was ogre.
Why wouldn't you hand it heroes?

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE BILLIONAIRES ?!?!?
Who is up for Freepers to try and understand another country's politics? Turns out all the same conspiracy theories apply!

BREAKING NEWS: Boris Johnson will resign as Conservative Party leader today

quote:

To: RandFan
Globalist Remainers Won .
Back to
the EU they go

42 posted on 7/7/2022, 6:15:07 AM by ncalburt (they Gop DC Globalists are the evil )

quote:

biden next? These homo-global types are getting a major kick in the rear.

4 posted on 7/7/2022, 4:28:38 AM by Houserino

quote:

To: mewzilla
UK is in for some rough times, no matter what. I think he’s bailing cause the writing is on the wall for the global economy most likely.

7 posted on 7/7/2022, 4:41:56 AM by Houserino

quote:

My bet is still Newsom, but maybe some no-name. Harris/biden are so tarnished now it’s hard to believe. Never seen anything quite like this.

9 posted on 7/7/2022, 4:45:51 AM by Houserino

quote:

To: Houserino
FBJ serves at his Deep State’s pleasure.

I wish I could see this as good news.

But the UK has the same problem we do.

It’s being run by its Deep State.

And unless there’s been a real coup, it’s still in charge.

12 posted on 7/7/2022, 4:47:28 AM by mewzilla (We need to repeal RCV wherever it's in use and go back to dumb voting machines.)

quote:

Boris was already in trouble, but his embarrassing performance at the G7 meeting was probably the tipping point. The conservatives couldn’t stand behind this buffoon any longer.

15 posted on 7/7/2022, 4:51:40 AM by Right_Wing_Madman

quote:

To: Houserino
Getting the UK back into the EU was always the UK’s Deep State’s plan.

The timing of CoupFlu wasn’t just handy for ours.

But with the PIIGS about to implode, you’d think Deep States would be in more of a hurry...

22 posted on 7/7/2022, 5:01:37 AM by mewzilla (We need to repeal RCV wherever it's in use and go back to dumb voting machines.)

quote:

drat is collapsing on the fake Ukraine war narrative. See you on The Hill next year, Joe & Hunter.

3 posted on 7/7/2022, 4:27:46 AM by No_Mas_Obama

quote:

GOOD RIDDANCE!! He couldn’t even COMB his drat hair. LOSER!

30 posted on 7/7/2022, 5:19:08 AM by Ann Archy (Abortion....... The HUMAN Sacrifice to the god of Convenience.)

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
It's like someone typed "Politics" into a freep ai text generator. They don't know poo poo about the UK so they just talk about something else but pretend it's related

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
I had assumed they were fans of Limey Trump. Shame on me for assuming a consistent worldview.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

I had assumed they were fans of Limey Trump. Shame on me for assuming a consistent worldview.

He resigned, which makes him a weak lesser man, also being a foreigner means any respect they had for him was always conditional and likely to be revoked at any moment