Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

lmao if the mods didn't immediately flush his rear end over this for liability reasons

the lib brain is strong in this one....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Gnight all I gotta stop posting I'm drunk

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

AxGrap posted:

:justpost:

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 372 days!
im trying hard seltzer tonight for the first time holy poo poo buddykins :hydrated:

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

petit choux posted:

I bought a bar today. Not the whole business, just the long wooden part. The guy said it's made of cherry or something, there may be some salvaging it. $10. Only problem is the demolition guys cut it into 3 pieces to get it out if the building using sawz-alls in all likelihood, so there's probably some damage to some of it. I'm inclined to just glue it with great stuff or something at those jagged cuts, get a Villa Straylight feel going on.

I also got a little wood stove for $20 that looks like it's made for a big tent in the woods, you know, boy scout style camping. It all comes apart, including the chimney. I think this winter I'm not going to have the garage ready for prime time yet so maybe I'll just set it up to use a wood stove out there and put a couple rugs down and go with that until next year. So any of y'all that come out this way, you know where you'll be sleeping.

That's a good little stove. I have a titanium one for the hot-tent for backpacking and a stainless steel (c'mon schnork) monster for car-camping.

You can stay quite comfortable in the negatives.

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

the bats are loud as gently caress out tonight, thinking america has got them spooked

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

i dunno what tht is alo and i think im better off for it.. :)

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

a couple good pieces of hardwood and tweaking the oxygen flow down to low and you can keep a burn going long enough to get a decent sleep even in really really cold temps.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/thetiniestwich2/status/1542743431017013249?s=20&t=Krqi-0PAUAKl7zOtWN8lHQ

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

so that’s where Nickelodeon got all their slime

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

AxGrap posted:

hey all gonna start posting I’m drunk

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

AxGrap posted:

Fackin niiiiice.

I believe this is roughly the popular design for "Alaskan" style camp stoves, not all that efficient, safe or durable, but you can get them for like $100 or 200 new and get it in the mail. This one here needs some serious Rustoleum and should last a few more years with better care. I'd recommend a better design for anybody that can afford it but this was just $20 at the Habitat.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

it's called 'fix a flat' not 'fix a crack'

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

i only post while drinking

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

ach, just so many dang posts. hope all is well.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

who was that person that got slimed really hard and fell a lot and eveyrone was dying from laughter

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 372 days!
they put up the back half of stranger things and i guess its just nightmare on elm street now? trump?

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

petit choux posted:

I believe this is roughly the popular design for "Alaskan" style camp stoves, not all that efficient, safe or durable, but you can get them for like $100 or 200 new and get it in the mail. This one here needs some serious Rustoleum and should last a few more years with better care. I'd recommend a better design for anybody that can afford it but this was just $20 at the Habitat.

those things are tanks, the real problem for using them is the weight.

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/PinkNews/status/1206438049497960448

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

let’s have a nice relaxing night here, my day loving suckrd

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 372 days!

i smell movei

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Schnorkles posted:

alec was one of the few posters who made me genuinely uncomfortable tbh

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

my #1 choice is latto big dick energy

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

tacodaemon posted:

that cable access show was run by the same two guys who made Heavy Metal Parking Lot (which also takes place in Prince George's County, Maryland, where Forestville is)

the guy playing his throat is named Al Breon

it's been a while since I've rewatched heavy metal parking lot

wild how these are all connected

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyN5157_Xos

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Schnorkles posted:

That's a good little stove. I have a titanium one for the hot-tent for backpacking and a stainless steel (c'mon schnork) monster for car-camping.

You can stay quite comfortable in the negatives.

Wow, glad to hear a good ref about it. I am pretty pleased to have found it. I think some high temp rustoleum should help, after brushing off the worst of this rust.

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

everyone in heavy metal parking lot would go on to vote for donald trump. 100%

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

Ah hell yeah one day closer to Trump being back, baby

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/bitterkarella/status/1543075517070356480

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

petit choux posted:

Wow, glad to hear a good ref about it. I am pretty pleased to have found it. I think some high temp rustoleum should help, after brushing off the worst of this rust.

yeah you need a more expensive one if you want to head into the backwoods with it. it fuckin sucks even if you're sledding in to take a 20/30 pound stove plus all the other poo poo you need.

those things are great for car camping though. That + a cot to get you off the ground and you'll barely even know it was winter.

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

announcing his candidacy online is lame as poo poo though, how do you top the escalator?

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
there was a TAS (tool assisted speedrun) of Ocarina of Time on Summer Games Done Quick just a short while ago

and wow it was good. they reprogrammed the game to show off leftover beta content that was buried in the game. and then they created a completely new ending that was pretty wild

A++++ watch

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

the benefits of stoves like that though is they have tons of radiant heat so you can do some real serious cooking on those grates.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

tacodaemon posted:

that cable access show was run by the same two guys who made Heavy Metal Parking Lot (which also takes place in Prince George's County, Maryland, where Forestville is)

the guy playing his throat is named Al Breon

Oh hey, TD, I met those guys, they did another docu a handful of years ago, about their hometown of Bowie. I don't know what they've done to publish it but I was there for its first showing at Bowie town hall. I'd say it really really reminded me of the movie Best in Show except funnier and with real people. Highly recommend if you are from the area and know anything about Bowie.

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Crunmp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

crust punk trump