Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

IDK about the video but imploring people to "Reclaim" things is pretty unsubtle. Like, even if you didn't already know who Peter Pan there is signalling to, who in this country is particularly aggrieved about a perceived loss of status, and who are they blaming?

infernal machines has issued a correction as of 17:19 on Jul 3, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

Just an incredible dad project flex from PP, delivered with the weirdest cadence possible.

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888

hahahahaaha

this is kenney driving a pickup truck all over again

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

that man has never made anything with his hands in his life

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

fisting by many posted:

If you can find a makgeolli kit at your local korean market, it's cheap ($8 produces 3L at 7-10%), easy (mix with water, stir once a day), relatively quick (10-14 days), and the fermentation doesn't stink up your home.

As for the taste, I guess that depends on your brewing skill. The first batch I made was certainly a grade below the cheap poo poo you'd find in a green plastic bottle in Korea, but still drinkable. I'm sure with experience you can do a lot better.

You had me right up until "tastes significantly worse than the worst commercial-grade technically edible varnish remover".

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

For some reason all the neighborhood dogs start barking every time I play this video.

sick zip everywhere
Jul 21, 2010

*pulling copper pipes out of the walls*

These valuable tubes were put here a generation ago by

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

You can't hear the dog whistle?

edit:

infernal machines posted:

IDK about the video but imploring people to "Reclaim" things is pretty unsubtle. Like, even if you didn't already know who Peter Pan there is signalling to, who in this country is particularly aggrieved about a perceived loss of status, and who are they blaming?

A conservative Canadian politician big into crypto, protestor convoys, and alt-right philosophy is now trying to evoke nostalgia through reclamation of the past and machismo, especially among an aggrieved rural white population?

:thunk:

Hubbert has issued a correction as of 20:59 on Jul 3, 2022

Starks
Sep 24, 2006

lmao pollievre is trying so hard to make his nasally rear end voice sound deeper in that video. compare his voice to this one: https://youtu.be/K3WK9LZMwTk

Starks has issued a correction as of 20:58 on Jul 3, 2022

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war
Canadians are poo poo-covered garbage ready to be put to work in some rich guy's house, says CPC leadership frontrunner

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

PP is so loving creepy and weird, makes my skin crawl just seeing his stupid loving face

Chillyrabbit
Oct 24, 2012

The only sword wielding rabbit on the internet

Ultra Carp
So when's our Janurary 6th going to happen? Where despite everything the LPC does bad they'll still form government because the CPC sucks more. Any takers when the LPC will prorogue parliament?

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

Chillyrabbit posted:

So when's our Janurary 6th going to happen? Where despite everything the LPC does bad they'll still form government because the CPC sucks more. Any takers when the LPC will prorogue parliament?

The truckers had their shot; they chose to have dance parties instead.

https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial/status/1489729472479649792

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

sick zip everywhere posted:

*pulling copper pipes out of the walls*

These valuable tubes were put here a generation ago by

lmao

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Karach posted:

The truckers had their shot; they chose to have dance parties instead.

https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial/status/1489729472479649792

If they like dancing so much why did they keep banning me for playing the Cum Zone song on their radio app

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m has issued a correction as of 03:58 on Jul 4, 2022

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

If they likes dancing so much why did they keep banning me for playing the Cum Zone song on their radio app

they were intimidated by your quivering patriotism

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
What about Ram Ranch?

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

If they likes dancing so much why did they keep banning me for playing the Cum Zone song on their radio app

Thank you for your service

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Reminder that the truckers are literal Laurentian Elites

DynamicSloth
Jul 30, 2006

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."

Chillyrabbit posted:

So when's our Janurary 6th going to happen?

Going to?

When's it going to stop happening?

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
pp is literally just copying the american gop playbook except dumber somehow. anyways hes probably the next prime minister/supreme overlord of canada

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

CLAM DOWN posted:

PP is so loving creepy and weird, makes my skin crawl just seeing his stupid loving face

DariusLikewise posted:

pp is literally just copying the american gop playbook except dumber somehow. anyways hes probably the next prime minister/supreme overlord of canada

Yeah somehow these things in combination mean it's his election to lose.

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
PP has to keep the gaping shithole that is the conservative party from splitting for 3 years.

There is a reason Erin ran for conservative leadership from the right then pivoted to the center.

So-cons emboldened by the civil rights rollback in the states is going to be his biggest barrier to PM.

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

Yeah but Trudeau has been PM long enough that the terminal stupid average voter is going to think it's time to vote for the Cons for reasons?

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Lmao PP is not going to be PM. Get a grip posters. The Trudeau legacy will last a thousand years. Toxx me on this bitches

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

the party that does their best not to fix anything hasn't improved my life so maybe it's time to vote for the party that has explicitly pledged to make my life worse

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!

BattleMaster posted:

the party that does their best not to fix anything hasn't improved my life so maybe it's time to vote for the party that has explicitly pledged to make my life worse

Welcome to friendly manitoba*

*yes I know this applied to most provinces.

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow

CLAM DOWN posted:

Lmao PP is not going to be PM. Get a grip posters. The Trudeau legacy will last a thousand years. Toxx me on this bitches

Charest, on the other hand…

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

apatheticman posted:

PP has to keep the gaping shithole that is the conservative party from splitting for 3 years.

There is a reason Erin ran for conservative leadership from the right then pivoted to the center.

So-cons emboldened by the civil rights rollback in the states is going to be his biggest barrier to PM.

I can't keep up but is the current federal CPC party an offshoot of the last one or a merger between the previously merged conservative party and an offshoot?

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..

I can't keep up but is the current federal CPC party an offshoot of the last one or a merger between the previously merged conservative party and an offshoot?

Yes

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888
were all set for freeland vs skippy 2025

at which time this year will be a distant memory

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unite_the_Right_(Canada)

I forgot the CA/UA existed...

run on sentience
Mar 22, 2022
Why do people think Trudeau is going to step down?

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

the cycle goes:

- kick out the far-right for being "too racist" wink wink
- let them go be crazy somewhere else and amass crazy followers
- reabsorb them all under the main tent
- take a step to the right

they've done this twice in recent memory, completing the cycle with preston manning's CRAP party in 2003, and right now they're between steps two and three with max bernier's pee pee party

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

oh and also they took a free run at step 4 just now for fun

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
bump

Futanari Damacy has issued a correction as of 14:27 on Oct 29, 2022

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

It's their turn!

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Lol Trudeau isn't stepping down, PP will give him a guaranteed PM job for the next 4 years

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

Trudeau needs to compromise with these people and stepping down is the logical halfway point between the status quo and putting him on trial for crimes against freedom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

trudeau stepping means PM chrystia freeland which is lol what a nightmare scenario