Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

lmao lower Colorado doesn’t contain any Colorado at all! False advertising!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!

Chamale posted:

I love that the mostly uninhabited Rocky Mountains plateau region doesn't even get a name

That land we refer to as "MAD-HOLE: COUNTRY OF THE S C R E A M E R S".

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

Red Baron posted:

lmao lower Colorado doesn’t contain any Colorado at all! False advertising!

the river, not the state

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Loucks posted:

the river, not the state

ooooooh duh, that makes sense

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

great plains capital: gently caress austin, san antonio, DFW, houston, oklahoma city, kansas city, and omaha. i demand billings

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

i promise that whatever happens utah will be joining whatever turbo fascist hell nation state that idaho, eastern oregon, and eastern washington come up with.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

The thing about these balk maps is that somehow they always respect the borders with Canada and Mexico despite being a free-for-all internally.

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

That warm and fuzzy feeling.
Or that none of the southern balk states don't immediately become cartel fronts.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i think i could get a really good cartel job

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

Wearing a Payday mask and calling yourself THE WHITE SCORPION to dress for the job you want.

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

i'd become fucken HEISENBERG from BREAKING BAD!!!!!

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

cartels need anime appraised, too

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Cartel? I love 2000s pop-punk

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

DrSunshine posted:

The thing about these balk maps is that somehow they always respect the borders with Canada and Mexico despite being a free-for-all internally.

The US is bringing Canada down with us. AMLO is going to have the Sao Paulo Forum peacekeepers secure the border and bring Mexico into a new era of Cubazuela Communism.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

it'll be funny to see the chud border militias and ICE try and fight the cartels and then get annihilated

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005
Avatar blanked by Admin request.

Shear Modulus posted:

it'll be funny to see the chud border militias and ICE try and fight the cartels and then get annihilated

the cartels largely work with/for ICE/ATF/etc

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Oglethorpe posted:

that's not what happened in breaking bad though!!

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Oglethorpe posted:

Can't wait to go maximum hellworld and see chud ethnostates backed by narco money wage war for supremacy across the Rockies and plains. Got our own decolonization bushwar right in our own backyard!

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

DrSunshine posted:

i hope mexico suprise attacks CA and a luchador smashes through the wall and suplexes newsom through the podium live on TV whiles hes talking about brave cops and giving potential access to tax credits for small business owners that received a pell grant and that operated for at least three years in select neighborhoods after being homeless for 5 years in a select city (seniors and veterans only).

OK baizuo
Mar 19, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/JefeAgui/status/1544012490211835905

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

I used to not think a breakup would happen but I think I was wrong

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Der Meister posted:

I used to not think a breakup would happen but I think I was wrong

I think we'll get a nullification crisis of some sort when scotus declares being black illegal or whatever and California ignores it

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
I wonder how draconian the immigration policies will be in chud territory

Orvin
Sep 9, 2006

Homocow posted:

I wonder how draconian the immigration policies will be in chud territory

Imagine how fast that gets ignored once they realize no one wants to do lovely work. Or the fact that they won’t need them as no one will want to immigrate to their area. Just maybe get around/through them to places that won’t treat them like utter poo poo.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Orvin posted:

Imagine how fast that gets ignored once they realize no one wants to do lovely work. Or the fact that they won’t need them as no one will want to immigrate to their area. Just maybe get around/through them to places that won’t treat them like utter poo poo.

you're thinking that they won't institute forced labor for undesirables

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Mayor Dave posted:

you're thinking that they won't institute forced labor for undesirables

yes the prison system already does this quite well

monkeypox truther
Jun 27, 2022

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
they'll just make "illegals" the new prison labor

13th says its fine, not even unconstitutional

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

so uh
a bunch of my friend's friends went from gun control liberals to 'TEACH ME HOW TO SHOOT, IMMEDIATELY' gommies after roe vs wade
some kind of 'SOMEONE THINK OF (MY) CHILDREN' which is uncharted territory and a sure sign of hellworld switching into higher gear
like, middle class middle aged people strapping up that aren't chuds suddenly feeling a dire need for AR-15s and ccw.

Not sure where to go since the usual note is libs backing the nazis not suddenly saying in semi public gatherings we're going to have to do not legally stateable things against nazis that show up, but I said awhile ago these years will see a brutal winnowing of left-libs from right-libs (and I feel there are meaningful distinctions with difference between the two). In this case, they got a LBGTQ child AND a physically and intellectually disabled child and are reading the political winds correctly.

Ronwayne has issued a correction as of 02:10 on Jul 5, 2022

Johnny Cache Hit
Oct 17, 2011

Ronwayne posted:

so uh
a bunch of my friend's friends went from gun control liberals to 'TEACH ME HOW TO SHOOT, IMMEDIATELY' gommies after roe vs wade
some kind of 'SOMEONE THINK OF (MY) CHILDREN' which is uncharted territory and a sure sign of hellworld switching into higher gear
like, middle class middle aged people strapping up that aren't chuds suddenly feeling a dire need for AR-15s and ccw.

Not sure where to go since the usual note is libs backing the nazis not suddenly saying in semi public gatherings we're going to have to do not legally stateable things against nazis that show up, but I said awhile ago these years will see a brutal winnowing of left-libs from right-libs (and I feel there are meaningful distinctions with difference between the two). In this case, they got a LBGTQ child AND a physically and intellectually disabled child and are reading the political winds correctly.

lmao Americans know exactly one solution to any problem - more atomization

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

It seems to be a widespread thing. idk if it will last or if the people who got shocked awake due to the roe vs wade repeal will drift back into complacency.

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

Johnny Cache Hit posted:

lmao Americans know exactly one solution to any problem - more atomization

I dunno man, we've started sharing plans and places to move the kids around when poo poo Happens, especially if Abbott starts using the CPS as his hatchet people. This feels a lot more concrete since these are folks I know personally in real life, and we're starting to feel out wtf to do now that poo poo is confirmed to be downhill. It feels more real than the umpteenth Marxist-Lysenkoist-GlennGreenwaldist argument.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Ronwayne posted:

I dunno man, we've started sharing plans and places to move the kids around when poo poo Happens, especially if Abbott starts using the CPS as his hatchet people. This feels a lot more concrete since these are folks I know personally in real life, and we're starting to feel out wtf to do now that poo poo is confirmed to be downhill. It feels more real than the umpteenth Marxist-Lysenkoist-GlennGreenwaldist argument.
fleeing texas is definitely still atomization

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

i was kinda hoping they'd be roughly on par with each other, population wise. Kind of anti-gerrymandered. I guess if it was even remotely close then it'd be hundreds of little ones in the east

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

i say swears online posted:

fleeing texas is definitely still atomization

So what isn't atomization? (And I didn't say fleeing the state either) What's the ideal perfectly frictionless leftist sphere response that doesn't lead to different-needs kids carted off to torture camps run by fundies? I'm trying to help some people.

Ronwayne has issued a correction as of 04:42 on Jul 5, 2022

Wakko
Jun 9, 2002
Faboo!
organizing for collective action ain't perfect but it ain't atomization. that's booming too if the local sra chapter is any indication

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Wakko posted:

organizing for collective action ain't perfect but it ain't atomization. that's booming too if the local sra chapter is any indication

Lol, the SRA.

"Hello, I'd like to get on a government list in the fastest way possible."

How much of the SRA is fed moles?

Wakko
Jun 9, 2002
Faboo!
i reckon around 30% just ballparking it. but you meet some fun people and if you post in cspam you probably aren't making it far down the "and then they came for [x]" list. beats debilitating alienation but obvi everyone calls it for theyself

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I'm a veteran, I'll be on a re-education camp list, not the murder-in-the-desert list.

Assuming I live that long, these cigarettes might catch me an early exit.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

the best militia post balk plan is a pump and dump scam. create a fake leftwing militia and a fake rightwing militia for them to fight against and stage fake victories in the boonies and boost the narrative on twitter until you get backing from a rival government. then sell the guns they give you to some other outfits and slowly build some capital, using that create even greater fake victories against phantom enemies. eventually you'll rise to the level of government in exile and the chinese or russians will be in so deep that they'll be forced to send in 'volunteers' to prop your regime up, all with you not having lifted an actual finger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Lol, the SRA.

"Hello, I'd like to get on a government list in the fastest way possible."

How much of the SRA is fed moles?

speaking of atomization