Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is the strongest bug?
This poll is closed.
Praying mantis 91 21.06%
🐜 71 16.44%
🦂 56 12.96%
🕷 46 10.65%
🦎 101 23.38%
Centipede 67 15.51%
Total: 432 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

the white hand
Nov 12, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
man these folks really love posing with whatever kind of little weapon and flag room they can put together

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Majorian posted:

lmao they're still shrieking about us from last night.:neckbeard:
lmao they've escalated into saying CSPAM is full of nazis

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

bedpan posted:

the other aspect to the "hell beasts from Doom" UFO theory is that investigation or research into the UFOs will inadvertently draw the attention of the hell beasts, who will then open a portal from the hell dimension and invade. Ignorance is the only defense against the hell beasts because they can only find you if you look for them.

This is pretty much the official policy of the USAF on the subject of UFOs

i really want this to be real and for someone to draw the UFOs attention

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

lobster shirt posted:

i owuld love to be anally cream pied by vladimir vladimiroich putin, because i am gay for him, due to being a marxist leninist tankie

same and we are going to genocide all straights.

be gay, do warcrimes

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

theyre right, jdpon is the only way

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

AnimeIsTrash posted:

theyre right, jdpon is the only way
this

if you think about it, america oppressed the proletariat of russia so Putin is merely doing a jdpon with other oppressed ppl in donbass

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely

Majorian posted:

I remember earlier on in the conflict when the consensus was that Ukraine was "winning" they would occasionally come over here and chat with us. Of course, just because they aren't paying us a visit anymore doesn't mean that people need to go over there.

It's kind of hosed up that I am starting to recognize Ukrainian Nazis like I do players in the NHL.. when that news article on that woman showed up on my feed my immediate reaction to her picture was "That's the Azov battalion medic who tried to sneak out of the steel mill posing as a civilian!" Don't know about the claims that she shot some kids parents and tried to pose as their mother though lol.. pretty hosed up that the Russians would exchange that psycho if true... I mean unless the goal is actually to kill as many Ukrainians as possible in which case getting this untrained "field medic" back to the front as quickly as they can may not be a bad idea

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

how'd that work out for the people calling fyad nazis again

the white hand
Nov 12, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Majorian posted:

time for some self-soothing drone footage

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

i think it's more calculated and cynical than that. 'Tankies' doesn't carry any bite. If they say nazis enough they make it 'real'. It just becomes common knowledge outside CSPAM that CSPAM is the nazi chud part of SA. No it doesn't make any sense. They're not posting in GBS because they're smart.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Xaris posted:

same and we are going to genocide all straights.

be gay, do warcrimes

what if i am a girl and also want all of that

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

redneck nazgul posted:

what if i am a girl and also want all of that
pussy riot

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Starsfan posted:

I remember earlier on in the conflict when the consensus was that Ukraine was "winning" they would occasionally come over here and chat with us. Of course, just because they aren't paying us a visit anymore doesn't mean that people need to go over there.

I miss that part of the thread. Sometimes the arguments were even kind of constructive and it felt like this thread people were actually able to argue through their views and find a little bit of understanding.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Dreylad posted:

I miss that part of the thread. Sometimes the arguments were even kind of constructive and it felt like this thread people were actually able to argue through their views and find a little bit of understanding.

sometimes they vanished without a trace when you mentioned gladio

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely

Regarde Aduck posted:

i think it's more calculated and cynical than that. 'Tankies' doesn't carry any bite. If they say nazis enough they make it 'real'. It just becomes common knowledge outside CSPAM that CSPAM is the nazi chud part of SA. No it doesn't make any sense. They're not posting in GBS because they're smart.

to be fair people are right about CSPAM being a doomer forum lol.. I was scarred for life by the COVID thread :(

***although at this point I'm one of like 3% of the population that has never caught COVID so fair play to the CSPAM doomers.

Starsfan has issued a correction as of 22:46 on Jul 6, 2022

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

redneck nazgul posted:

sometimes they vanished without a trace when you mentioned gladio

Yeah! It was fun.

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

Regarde Aduck posted:

look just because they praise nazis and repeat nazi talking points and support nazi invasions of peaceful neighbors doesnt mean we have a nazi problem

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

KomradeX posted:

I thought when Russians hear Swan Lake they know an attempt at change of government is coming

It’s also a defensive measure because three witches gave Zelenskyy a prophecy that he will remain king until Swan Lake is played on state television. As long as that never happens, he is invincible!

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Starsfan posted:

to be fair people are right about CSPAM being a doomer forum lol.. I was scarred for life by the COVID thread :(

***although at this point I'm one of like 3% of the population that has never caught COVID so fair play to the CSPAM doomers.

CSPAM gets too epic sometimes and the mods should probably crack down on that. The only problem is one is a history major aka a retard, and the other is a fat american.

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Starsfan posted:

Imagine looking at the world we live in and not being a doomer.

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

BrotherJayne posted:

look just because they praise nazis and repeat nazi talking points and support nazi invasions of peaceful neighbors doesnt mean we have a nazi problem

and some of them, i assume, are into cock parasite dick pregnancy artwork for good reasons

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Imagine looking at the world we live in and not being a doomer.

100% chance you are a 1st world parasite.

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
found this old article from ancient 2017 by the nazi york times promoting rashist disinformation about Ucraine

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/11/opinion/what-ukraines-jews-fear.html posted:

KIEV, Ukraine — Last September, I stood at the 75th-anniversary commemorations at Babi Yar — a mass grave where more than 33,000 Jews from Kiev were massacred in two days during the Holocaust — listening to President Petro Poroshenko deliver a stirring speech about why such atrocities must never be repeated. As the director for the past 10 years of the Ukrainian Jewish Committee, one of the country’s most influential Jewish organizations, I was pleased to hear this.

But my joy was tempered by something I’d seen at Babi Yar earlier in the day: an exhibit honoring Ivan Rohach. Rohach was the editor of a radical nationalist newspaper that in 1941, the same year as the massacre at Babi Yar, described Jews as the “greatest enemy of the people.” He was also a leading activist with the Organization of Ukrainian Nationalists, whose members were actively involved in the Holocaust in Ukraine. The exhibit omitted all of this.

The O.U.N. and its military wing, the Ukrainian Insurgent Army, or U.P.A., are now being glorified as freedom fighters. What is not mentioned is the O.U.N.’s xenophobic, anti-Semitic ideology, which described Jews as a “predominantly hostile body within our national organism,” or that the O.U.N.-U.P.A. militia collaborated in the Holocaust and also massacred between 70,000 and 100,000 Polish civilians in order to create an ethnically pure Ukraine.

Despite these atrocities, many Ukrainians, especially in western Ukraine, view the O.U.N.-U.P.A. as heroes because they fought a guerrilla war against the Soviets during the 1950s, a struggle that some believe has echoes in the fight against Russia today.

Government-sponsored institutions are behind the whitewashing. Led by the Ukrainian Institute of National Memory, the rewriting of the country’s World War II history is being done to glorify the O.U.N.-U.P.A. while denying the group’s crimes. In 2015, Ukraine adopted a law that classifies the O.U.N.-U.P.A. as “fighters for Ukrainian statehood” and that says those who “publicly exhibit a disrespectful attitude” toward these groups will be prosecuted.

Since 2015, numerous streets have been renamed after O.U.N.-U.P.A. leaders and members. The memory institute is currently drafting a law to retroactively exonerate individual members of the O.U.N.-U.P.A. who had been convicted of murdering Jews and Poles by Soviets after the war.

This is not just a fight over history. Virulent right-wing nationalist groups have found new prominence in Ukrainian politics in recent years. Although extremist political parties make up only a small minority of Parliament, far-right groups have violently clashed with the government on a number of occasions. Many Jews fear that the government will never repudiate the cult of the O.U.N.-U.P.A. for fear of provoking a far-right backlash.

As the historical revisionism has ramped up, so has the desecration of Ukraine’s Holocaust sites and memorials. Babi Yar’s commemorative memorial was vandalized nine times in 2015 and 2016, with everything from painted swastikas to an attempt on Rosh Hashana to burn down a menorah at the site. More recently, a Holocaust memorial in the western Ukrainian city of Ternopil was painted with a swastika and SS runes.

To the great distress of Ukraine’s Jewish community, these cases remain unsolved. In fact, law enforcement here often denies that a problem exists. On Jan. 1, a torch-lit march through central Kiev in honor of the O.U.N. leader Stepan Bandera rang out with cries of “Jews out.” Seven hundred police officers were mobilized to provide security to the march, and yet the next day when journalists asked the police to comment on the chants, officers denied hearing anything anti-Semitic.

The climate of anti-Semitism can be found elsewhere, too. Jewish cemeteries and synagogues have been vandalized. Nadia Savchenko, a member of Parliament who became a national hero when she was a pilot captured by Russia, recently appeared on television and delivered an anti-Semitic screed. “I have nothing against Jews,” she said. “I do not like ‘kikes.’ ” She added: “Jews possess 80 percent of the power when they only account for 2 percent of the population.”

During my more than 20 years as a Ukrainian Jewish activist, I have proudly witnessed our Jewish community revive itself after 70 years of Soviet persecution. Even though many Jews have emigrated to Israel and the West, we remain a vibrant community of approximately 300,000. We love and support our country, and many Jews participated in the Euromaidan revolution.

The majority of Ukrainian Jews share the desire to build a modern, democratic state, free from the endemic corruption we have lived with for the past 25 years. We support Ukraine’s choice to integrate with the West — which is why the Kremlin’s attempt to turn Ukraine’s Jews against Kiev during Moscow’s takeover of Crimea failed — and we have no more desire to live under Russian domination than other citizens.

Ukrainian Jews are not the only ones concerned about this anti-Semitism. The United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington, D.C., the Simon Wiesenthal Center and 70 leading scholars have condemned the 2015 memory law.

In his speech during commemorations last year at Babi Yar, President Reuven Rivlin of Israel told the Ukrainian Parliament that “many collaborators to the crimes were Ukrainians. And among them, the fighters of the O.U.N. — who mocked the Jews, killed them and in many cases handed them over to the Germans — particularly distinguished themselves.” Poland, too, has been rankled by the glorification of the O.U.N. In February, the leader of Poland’s ruling party reportedly told President Poroshenko that Ukraine “won’t make it to Europe with Bandera.”

Sadly, the movement to rehabilitate the O.U.N. continues. This raises the concern that some Ukrainian politicians may be willing to sacrifice our country’s relations with the United States, Poland and Israel — not to mention the safety of Jewish citizens here — in exchange for “peaceful coexistence” with the far right.

Over the past three years, the United States and Europe have provided Ukraine invaluable support in its quest for independence. Part of that support was intended to help ensure that Kiev does not stray from the goal of becoming a Western nation. For example, newspapers, including this one, and politicians, like former Vice President Joe Biden, have not been shy about condemning corruption. Western leaders’ must also stress that the glorification of organizations like O.U.N.-U.P.A. remains incompatible with Western values. We need the United States and the world’s help — for the memory of the slaughtered Jews and for Ukraine’s future.

thank god it’s not true and the lies were uncovered.

oh wait, the guy was still complaining 3 months ago? what for? “Ukrainian Jewish Committee: Our government encourages the glorification of Nazi collaborators?” no way!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6wU2wOLvWik

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

AnimeIsTrash posted:

100% chance you are a 1st world parasite.

What the gently caress is this even supposed to mean?

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

jesus loving christ

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

jesus loving christ

Hm.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

The gbs thread is cool, informative and funny. They don't want to post with you losers because you're fail.

Alamani57
Dec 15, 2010

I'm the same way when I read 'Faster than expected' so no judgement.

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

al saqr woulda got banned if he post that

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lmao

oh yes the side that hates the swastika-wearing azov nazis are the real nazis. loving liberals

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
C-SPAM:

Nix Panicus posted:

I can fix her

Everyone else:

thekeeshman
Feb 21, 2007

I mean, you guys are unironically cheering on a fascist invasion of a sovereign democracy, so the shoe fits pretty well.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Lmao we got a ghost tag here

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

thekeeshman posted:

I mean, you guys are unironically cheering on a fascist invasion of a sovereign democracy, so the shoe fits pretty well.

Thank you for saying this thekeeshman. And welcome to the thread.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

thekeeshman posted:

Oh word? Where are we doing that?

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

thekeeshman posted:

Are we? Or are you just uncritically swallowing the things you hear from the other azov lovers?

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

thekeeshman posted:

ive never doen that actually

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

thekeeshman posted:

cry about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Its technically incorrect because while cspammers are cheering on the invasion, they deny that its fascist. They think Horselord Putin is bringing communism to Ukraine lol